Varg is literally forgotten about

After his deplatforming he has slinked into non-existentence. Which is the same road Jones had. Varg you got mass reported by folks when you said the French and Polish weren't white. I drew the line hard in the fucking sand at Italians south of Rome and anything below Romanian. But no their white than Americans by far. Varg you're a great pagan man but you're a fucking goof for your theoretical stance on the white race.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-03-22-at-9.18.33-AM.png (1620x1080, 1.58M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Hhc_XgzO-rc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Varg is an idiotic pagan larper. Anyone that thinks pagan larping has some sort of future or mass acceptance is a total joke.

His ideas about a coming ice age where whites take back Europe, his ideas on race and so on are profoundly stupid.

JUST and Vargpilled

He should of innovated instead of dying out like Blockbuster. They call him the Great Sage of the West? Pathetic

Attached: 1529252266355.jpg (794x702, 112K)

who?

what's your alternative?

He's a nihilist. He doesn't have one.

He never said that French and Polish weren't White. He was talking about European features, of which brown hair, brown eyes aren't features with European origin. Its common sense.

Yall niggaz have no faith in Varg.
I belive in him.
He showed us a path to be living parallel to our rotten society.

>Lives the dream in a comfy country area with a wholesome wife and many children
>Doesn't indulge in drugs or alcohol
>Works out
>Follows native European tradition
>"I-it's all just a LARP..."
Absolute cope

That's his fault. You gotta hussle

Who?

Seeing the current society/christianity/other things Varg criticises as meaningless =/= seeing life as meaningless

Some Marx figure for the alt right

>Varg is an idiotic pagan larper.
and a just 88 for the control your naive soul is under

Isn't this Varg faggot a murderer and a daddy and mommy rich kid? Fuck outta here with him

You think Varg actually works out? He’s got manboobs and a gut. I think all he works out is a way to have his wife make him more pastries and cookies.

only faggots watch any of these political youtube losers. kys

Varg is an idiot. Louis Cachet is living the dream. Varg is all spirit, hope, foolishness, Jung, the artist, the pyromaniac, Loki, not American or Global or high fructose. Louis is trying to make the best, he is material, the earth, spreadsheets, controlling his temper, loving his children, remembering his wife, fixing the wagon, ringing his brother on his birthday. He pays his debts.

You can and must do both

youtu.be/Hhc_XgzO-rc

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (240x136, 5K)

who?

Oh I don't know, maybe the religious tradition that Europe has held for 1600 years now? As opposed to the religious tradition that has been totally dead and erased for 1000 years?

He doesn't follow "native European tradition" because paganism has been completely dead for over a thousand years. Walking around in the forest singing about Odin isn't "native European tradition" you imbecile. His lifestyle is otherwise totally irrelevant to his paganlarping.

He goes for runs every day and does pull ups and push ups throughout the day. Native Europeans are supposed to have a little body fat (especially as he ages) because of the environment we evolved in. "Ripped" muscles are a modern day meme.

who's that guy? norwegian santa?

The man claims to be a pagan, but can't pull out anything from the dark or the light. Refuses to embrace technology and goes live in the forest thinking there he can escape from the high tech of the enemy. Only his knowledge of age and prison are useful.

Omg stfu retard

Who gives a shit about Varg's workout routine? What is wrong with you?

>because paganism has been completely dead for over a thousand years.
You know who else has been dead for over a thousand years that Christcucks love so much? Hint: it's in the name. Just because you say "Reee he's NOT HE'S NOT" doesn't make it so, you dumb fucking leaf.

>Varg is literally forgotten about
And yet here we are talking about him.

>dude. Just believe in a magical sky god entity thing because others in the past believed in it.

Varg is an idiot who thinks he's on to something. In fact I'm sure he's a crypto-leftist or kike that tries to scam gullible people on the right with bullshit like faganism and ecology. He's basically a kosher hippie-edgy skinnhead mix

He's not pagan it's his own sperg wife's fantasy realm. He'll just ban you if you remotely question anything he says.

Attached: 1560071882643m.jpg (1024x714, 69K)

which one of the 50 based refugee loving churches are going to save us?
>As opposed to the religious tradition that has been totally dead and erased for 1000 years
this is half a lie and exaggeration, you probably don't believe in yahweh yourself and are as much of a larper as you call neo-pagans

Good. Now he can practice what he preached and fuck off.

Attached: IMG_3971.jpg (236x353, 20K)

Imagine, a Norwegian former-black metal artist's existence is making some dim witted leaf on the other side of the planet this enraged

Attached: 64276220_174842250188971_801514576055591557_n.jpg (368x368, 29K)

>He'll just ban you if you remotely question anything he says.

That's one thing Vox Day and Varg have in common.

Who is this guy? A hunter youtuber? Has he been on JRE?

This autistic wench kills me. Everything is the placenta.
>Mommy why is the sky blue?
It represents the placenta.

That's just pagan earth worship bullshit.

Fagans use semitic letters called runes amd call them "theirs".

Are you going to worship Australian natives's gods?

Attached: IMG-20190602-WA0025.jpg (1144x1016, 304K)

The white race represents the placenta

He literally knows shit about growing crops and neets off the french government

Good news. Nobody needs a pasty cumskin's perspective on things. That will just make the whole world beta like wh*tes

So? Another cuck bites the dust. The only youtuber who is actually redpilling normies is Pewdiepie

Attached: sub.jpg (1600x901, 110K)

kek
>posts on Jow Forums
>too good to watch political discussions on youtube
What alternative are you hiding from us oh wise one?
Aboriginals don't have have the capacity for God level spirituality, they have the Dream Time, but it was invented for them by Whites.

He made a beehive. They all died. He made crops, snails attacked and ate everything. His response? “Its best for earth” This nigga Varg drives his camo jeep to the grocery store and loads up just like everyone else but he would hate for ypu to know that.

>Anyone that thinks pagan larping has some sort of future or mass acceptance is a total joke.

Still better than following a desert religion designed by kikes to subjugate the goy.

Turns out dogmatically dividing people based on race is fucking retarded.

More enlightening news from the bearded unemployed guy in the woods at 6. Tune in where we discuss French vs Italian: who is really whiter??

Don't forget his jeep is always broken

You mean the one he fixes himself?

And he used duck tape to fix broken windows.

I’ll miss the free unintentional comedy from Varg

The fact that a lot of faggots here on Jow Forums look up to him as some sort of guide is pathetic. Don't listen to some larping pagan NEET, do whatever the fuck you want. Varg isnt helping you as much as you think he is.

Who?

>2000 years of kike subversion, dysgenics and book burning
>tradition.

Attached: 3ba10733e648a281bfcbcf296cc46e23ad3dbdcd5ddf6d5d1123ba3edfa51ff4.jpg (797x925, 251K)

Most people here probably don’t know he was accused of and for sure supported the burning down of Christian churches in Norway and served 15 years in prison for murder by stabbing some some musician. The guy is a loser and degenerate. I have to give it to him though, with his low IQ and checkered past he did try to use the internet to make something of himself. It’s not like he could get gainful employment doing anything respectable. I’m not even a Christian sour about him hating Christianity, I just think he’s a shitty role model and gives mostly terrible advice.

Same. Varg is one of the only ones who practice 100% of what they preach. He has no debt, he owns everything he has outright, has seven white children, and is living the life hes always even wanted after doing 18 years in prison. What an absolute winner.

He killed a literal commie and did 18 years in prison for it. Cry some more.

Its just a bunch of losers on the internet who like his videos because he says good things about white people. Some jews join in on the Varg fanbase just so they can get a chance to hate on Christianity.