Is this the pinnacle of white, christian America?

Is this the pinnacle of white, christian America?

>methheads
>cousins
>killed their 14 day old daughter and buried her 90 feet behind their trailer
>whole family except parents/aunt&uncle/parents in law are both methheads and somehow in prison

Explain yourselves, "white nationalists"

Attached: christopher-mcnabb-cortney-bell-pd.jpg (1825x1217, 236K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ajc.com/news/crime--law/trial-set-for-georgia-parents-accused-killing-week-old-baby/r6vkeWEQ8ghd3ODK5qZP5H/
youtu.be/yMtjGBeVPNw
youtube.com/watch?v=-djKEaT2IPg
youtube.com/watch?v=Co0qGTzNgJ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Where's the sauce?

Would still rather have as my neighbor than a non-white or crazy homosexual

>ajc.com/news/crime--law/trial-set-for-georgia-parents-accused-killing-week-old-baby/r6vkeWEQ8ghd3ODK5qZP5H/

News reports don't adress stuff like the incest and state of all their cousins and siblings, but watching the trial is fucking hilarious

>I have no source for the majority of what I said, but trust me

Meth is not even that big of a deal, when you use it it fucks you up so much you should know that you shouldn't use it everyday, it's like if you drank a liter of whisky, your body pays for it immediately after, idk why people don't have self control

Check out how retarded this faggot is
youtu.be/yMtjGBeVPNw

>youtube.com/watch?v=-djKEaT2IPg

The source are the 6 or 7 videos of the trial, and the fact they are cousins is not "the majority of what i said". Watch the mother calling her son-in-law her nephew in this video. Or watch almost every other witness except one friend of his cousin/wife state that they are currently locked up for possession of either meth or crack.

>youtube.com/watch?v=Co0qGTzNgJ4

there's even more, shortly before he was sentenced, a prison psychologist testified that he masturbated in front of her in jail

There's a war on white people. Our communities, culture and even our identity are under constant attack. The drug epidemic amongst the white US population is a symptom of this and has been documented and discussed quite a bit.

Attached: Screenshot_20190624-154935~2.png (1080x1070, 1012K)

exchange "white" for "black" and you have exactly what black activists say since the 70s

>implying white germans doesn't have a heroin problem
Trash is trash wherever you go hans collectively we all need to throw out our trash

>christian

Why did you have to slip that word in there?

Every race has trash at the bottom.

Who else is going to dig ditches.

Sure there are. Go to any German "ghetto", either in Berlin, Hamburg or Cologne, there are muslims everywhere, but all the alcoholics and junkies filling the public places are white Germans.

Oh and white Eastern Europeans, mainly Poles

these are trumplovers in a nutshell.

Just because scummy white people exist doesn't mean we should replace our people with niggers and arabs, Moses.

Wh*tes acting like niggers more on Fox News tonight

It should be illegal to waste a suit on such filth.

>There's a war on white people. Our communities, culture and even our identity are under constant attack. The drug epidemic amongst the white US population is a symptom of this and has been documented and discussed quite a bit.

This.

They weren't wrong. Still they have low IQ and high criminality because of genetics.

Attached: 1550342828930.jpg (3428x2888, 1.85M)

of you keep throwing out trash eventually you will become the trash
t trash

>it's like if you drank a liter of whisky, your body pays for it immediately after

Many people do that everyday and still function okay.

People like this usually have nigger genes somewhere along the line.

that's like the most retarded thing I've read all day

You can make a case for their being a war on black communities, particularly on their families. You can also make strong arguments on this about drugs, particularly the cocaine and crack epidemics of the past.
That doesn't make what I said about the challenges white people face wrong. I don't think white nationalist don't want strong stable black communities. Theres no need to set the argument up like that. People generally don't want black communities to be broken or infested with drugs or whatever.

a whole liter?

Most of the murders in the U.S. are committed by black and minorities.
Explain this you faggot.

Attached: 1560025104875.jpg (570x587, 43K)

They come in 700 cl bottles here. We measure alcohol in units. I drink everyday the best part in equivalents to one of those and have done so for over 15 years. I've held down jobs, go gym, jogging. Lots of people drink loads, even middle class professional people.
The point was that I don't think there are are meth users who do that, maybe there are I don't know about that stuff. There are loads of functional alcoholics though.

>B-but what about them

Attached: 1560792369589.jpg (601x508, 31K)

>>killed their 14 day old daughter
Was probably the kindest thing they could have done

No. The woman's dad was about to take care of the child, he went to social services to fight for it. He took care of the child for the whole time after birth because his daughter was busy fighting with her cousin/husband and smoking meth, he only dropped her off one day before she was murdered because she demanded it.

One look at those people and social services would give the child to her grandfather right away, it's a really tragic case.

Who the fuck dabbles in meth?

Either you in whole hog or forget about it. You don't do meth unless you've already completely given up on life anyway. Why bother showing restraint then?

From my understanding people in the US smoke it which is worse, but in Europe they snort it. A German MOP and an author for a major newspaper were caught with Crystal Meth in their pockets here in the last years.

>He took care of the child for the whole time after birth because his daughter was busy fighting with her cousin/husband and smoking meth, he only dropped her off one day before she was murdered because she demanded it
>only because a meth head demanded it

Sounds like he would have been - indeed he was (however briefly) - the shittiest parent possible. Giving up you daughter to a bunch a meth heads is the act of a responsibile parent? Fuck no. That little girl was doomed form the start. And all those in utero chemicals from the meth probably deranged her brain for life anyway. She would have been miserable and tormented every step of the way, had she not been mercifully killed at birth.

>cherrypick the botom 5% of whites
hurrr whites are just like average nonwhites
fuck off, "german" I hope mehmet sacrifices you in jihad

A lot of blacks are good law abiding people. I don't see you refraining from cherry picking when trying to justify your racist presumptions.

I am Mehmet you idiot

More JIDF pushing more anti American shit. This is why you kikes will burn on earth before you burn in Hell.

>A lot of blacks are good law abiding people
Where? In canada, the US? no.
In africa? Also no.