Does Toxoplasmosis control the world

And is it responsible for the madness we see today?

Attached: SapolskyCat.jpg (308x308, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0200346
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3622667/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6042735/
youtu.be/aQrIAUnQcqE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sapolski has insecurities himself. He is short.

The results confirmed the existence of a negative association of latent toxoplasmosis with the performance of students, especially Rh-negative men, in these tests. Surprisingly, but in an accordance with some already published data, Toxoplasma-infected, Rh-positive subjects expressed a higher, rather than lower, performance in our endurance tests.
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0200346

No, but another parasite does.

Attached: apathetic.gif (500x270, 991K)

the cats have nothing to do with why you're a memeflag using faggot, mohammad

The RhD-positive, Toxoplasma-infected subjects expressed lower while RhD-negative, Toxoplasma-infected subjects expressed higher intelligence than their Toxoplasma-free peers. The observed Toxoplasma-associated differences were always larger in RhD-negative than in RhD-positive subjects.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3622667/

go on

toxoplasmosis causes slavery, faggotry, schizophrenia and suicides, also makes women lusty whores

Attached: descarga (1).jpg (199x253, 12K)

Okay?

Weird... So it affects Rh- and Rh+ people differently? What if those theories of Rh- people being part alien are true, and toxoplasma gondii is some other alien organism, waged in some perpetual intergalactic war with the creators of the Rh- factor?

Toxoplasma, a protozoan parasite of cats, infects many species of intermediate and paratenic hosts, including about one-third of humans worldwide.

In human hosts, the changes often go in the opposite direction in men and women, and are mostly weaker or non-existent in Rh-positive subjects.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6042735/

Jews are in alliance with toxo

Templars worshipped cats

Egyptians worshipped cats

Islam worships cats

Jews worship cats

Cat-holics worship cats

It's an old god from the chaos realm, like all stds, viruses, worms, bacteria, fungi etc

These are just their physical manifestations of their metaphysical bodies on this plane

Attached: IMG_20181224_055350.jpg (320x432, 52K)

Cats also eat snakes, rats & vermin, don't forget that. They're ambivalent & in between good & evil. Witches, sorcerers also were said to transform into black cats. Catholics tried to eradicate cats once.

Fuck sake man

Attached: shook.gif (304x200, 2.67M)

They're chaotic neutral, desu.

Catholics did?

Aw shit.

Chaotic neutral is the best alignment you can be because it represents true freedom from both society's restrictions and a do-gooder's zeal. Chaotic neutral can be a dangerous alignment when it seeks to eliminate all authority, harmony, and order in society.

Why CIA partners with russians now? Is it because they are white? But then why the hell russians don’t share their girls with white young americans? I mean they are reaping benefits of being privileged white but never contribute to the cause. Share your russian girls with American Guys. CIA operatives are horny as fuck, they have stressful jobs they need russian pussies to penetrate. Russian pussy for Jow Forums.

huh?

so do owls
Domesticated cats are an invasive species and a vector for parasites.

> Rh- factor
Rh negative means you lack stuff in your blood like most kikes and psychos in this shithole planet.

No. I have 10 cats and I'm totally fine.

Attached: 20190211_151007.jpg (4032x3024, 2.46M)

you really think that owls can protect a farmer's crops?
i like the implying though. south americans would torture an owl to death just the same as they would any cat or dog.

Are those Sergei Nazarov clothes?

I did the experiment on my own farm.
Bought the land back in 2002 from an old couple who were cat lovers. They had a barn and a small house, fucking cats everywhere.
I demolished everything, scraped the land by 1 inch to remove the fucking cat stench, parasite infested soil from all their shit and built fresh.

The next move was to place 22 owl hutches around my property: high poles with little houses on top. The owls moved in, my dogs got rid of wandering cats.
First 3 months, bird species started coming back, I now have 27 different species of birds. The lizards and geckos returned, toads, frogs.
Within 6 months I was vermin free.
It worked so fucking well that my neighbors started doing the same thing.
Cats are useless creatures that cause havoc to the environment.
Owls are native species, owls will hunt vermin all night long.

First thing that happened when the cats were removed? no more ticks, no more flea infestations.

jewishness

This lady right here is toxo in it's end form. Read her comments beneath the vids

youtu.be/aQrIAUnQcqE
You'll see

This guy with the reaction gifs lmao

That's a human baby doll not a cat

uncle den
uncle den
3 years ago
just injected 3 pounds of marijuana into my eyeball and had a seizure.

lmao

smoke weed everyday

lmao

LMAO

Holy shit how did I do that

She has been sperging for years in random youtube comment sections with the same shit over & over again. On some sort of crusade against pot & profanity. Someone will say bitch or something & she'll pop up in ALL CAPS "ARGGGHHH"

People have noticed, that's the comment sections
Look at her responses

>schizo posting