Incel

Why does this word scare and triggers Jow Forumsyps so much?

Attached: featured-incel.jpg (1200x675, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

projectveritas.com/2019/06/24/insider-blows-whistle-exec-reveals-google-plan-to-prevent-trump-situation-in-2020-on-hidden-cam/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sage

Attached: slide.jpg (583x1024, 142K)

Simple, it demonstrates the capacity of the enemy we face, a simple minded sex obsessed non-human, recalling the fact that the world is full of those is scary, but there is hope

No one likes being called out

Because it's used so much.
Literally nothing wrong with the word incel, but when you're called it 24/7 by pink haired liblards who are STILL mad about 16, it gets really annoying.
Please dilate.

Why so triggered about a word? Is there a speck of truth to calling you an incel?

im fascist, have a girlfriend, who is also far right and a promising career as lawyer at a big 4. i bet most people here arent incels, its just another trigger word, like cuck or nigger.
now, fuck off algerian nigger

>Discord
Why do all shills come from here?

Liberal """logic"""

Why the fuck nigger mods filter basedboy and not incel?

But why are you offended by a simple word? If it isn't true, just ignore it, no?
This is my theory as well
>but when you're called it 24/7 by pink haired liblards who are STILL mad about 16, it gets really annoying.
Why get annoyed by something if it isn't true at all?

Im pretty sure ellen pao started this

Whats a Jow Forumsyp

Attached: 1533677536247.jpg (326x364, 25K)

projectveritas.com/2019/06/24/insider-blows-whistle-exec-reveals-google-plan-to-prevent-trump-situation-in-2020-on-hidden-cam/ GOOGLE revealed to trying to meddle 2020 election!! BIGGEST HAPPENING ALL MUST WATCH, THE VIDEO GOT TAKEN DOWN IN AN HOUR IN YOUTUBE, THEY ARE IN DAMAGE CONTROL MODE!!

>its just another trigger word,
But why is it so triggering for Jow Forumstards if they aren't incels as you claim?
>muh if you disagree with me you are a shill
NPC detected
Not a liberal, lmao

why are niggers offended by a simple word?

Quick rundown?
It's (You)

Attached: shoo joo.png (1500x1500, 926K)

No idea, you should ask them. It's probably connected to the heritage left by slavery, if you want my own guess.
But why does the word "incel" make you so angry

>someone disagreed with me
>better call him a shill

Attached: NPC.jpg (636x773, 32K)

>Why get annoyed by something if it isn't true at all?
It doesn't matter if it's true or not. When you call a straight guy a faggot it usually makes him mad. You dumb RETARD