Why dont we just

Kill the top .01%? Its like 50 old guys and then we can all have money again
>or are you all too pussy to do anything?

Attached: 1561310466522.jpg (600x600, 38K)

>lmao bro just do it

Attached: ggFRSPJ.jpg (1024x679, 108K)

Fuck off CIA NIGGER

because they have private armies 9n hand 24/7 and live off child blood.

Entropy is easiest

Ok, meet me at 8 Brickyard Street Cockeysville, MD 21030 in 28 hours from now.

Thats a shitty attitude

Also their children will usually squander the cash into the economy.

It's the only ecologically sound solution to bring the world into another direction.

It will either happen, or we will perish

You take the whole family of course.

Spare none

woah, cool it with those anti-semitic remarks

Because once they are dead and you have wasted every dime you confiscated you will be back asking to kill the top .1%

>Imagine glowing this bright

>the reign of terror was a good idea

I dont have a brainlet meme that accurately demonstrates your stupidity

Where would their money go, though?

Attached: 82571A54-4AE7-46D8-8394-B0D3146F316A.png (432x480, 234K)

OY VEY!

>doesn't understand what money is.

Based idea, but
>350000000 * 0.0001 = 50
X

Stand-off weaponry is your friend.

Good morning, special agent,

You're glowing faggot.

You're not as smart as you think.

We have 15 million enemies

My eyes.

Attached: 1561100658144.jpg (1024x544, 100K)

So do the kikes pay you behind the scenes, or are they in your direct chain of command?

>Your'e not as smart as you think.
watch out, here comes the authority on who is smart and who isn't.

Attached: 1556153466672.jpg (326x294, 18K)

FUCK the glow is too BRIGHT

Because killing jews isnt easy. Have you ever heard about Samson plan?

Kill the Jews and steal their shekels.

Nukes are fake and gay

let's do it repeatedly until you're dead but let's stop before i get killed

Kill the top 0.01% and the top .99% will flee the country with all their money. 40% of the nations wealth vanish overnight because of a greedy decision

Ill call your bluff.

Go home Weev

Attached: fbi.jpg (894x854, 47K)

It worked last time

Nobody would have the incentive to engage in behavior that would put them on top, at the risk that we would do it again. Overall we benefit more from that behavior than we would from dividing up that money.

Let's say each old guy is a 100-billionaire (they're not) and we divide it evenly among 5 billion people on Earth. (5 billion is just to make the math easy and generous, really there are over 7 billion on Earth).
(50*10^11)/(5*10^9) = $1,000
So even with very generous estimates, you would only get $1,000. For most people living in the first world, that isn't even one month's work.

Tweet this to Yang.

Obviously it didnt work because they didnt kill them all.

Obviously

Attached: 1561110007387.png (604x630, 353K)

>too stupid to realize those 50 guys are responsible for employing half the country

Killing off the ultra-wealthy would be by far the most sensible plan.

The next problem would be redistributing all of their wealth, but that's a nice problem to have.

Sounds like a holocaust

>Kill the top .01%? Its like 50 old guys and then we can all have money again
I'm a right winger, but, I wouldn't lose a wink of sleep if you want to 50 dirty old jews. The problem is that wouldn't fix anything. They would just be replaced by 50 more equally sleazy creeps. You would have to fix the system to fix the problem. Capitalism is the best system, but, we need to get rid of usery and punish any immoral gains.

Without the army and/or mercenaries you can't do shit. Everybody protects them and sucks their dicks because they are so retarded they protect their own predators and parasites. This is very rare among proper living beings.

Be aware that every agency in every country exists to protect those families who own everything from everyone and not the other way around.
Freemason faggots and jews are tasked with being the eyes and ears for those in power so that no rebellion can form without their permission, which is why both are always in positions of power. So to overthrow the people at the top the middlemen have to go first.

Attached: giphy (5).gif (400x257, 1.05M)

You unironically believe this

This