Nazis - The original We WUZers

I have to be honest, the more I study Nazi Germany the more autistic they seem. It seems like a bunch of LARPing edgelords somehow gained power. Consider some of the retarded shit they believed.

>Hollow earth able to be penetrated by way of Alaska
They literally sent a mission there to investigate

>Germans were "Aryans."
Aryans were a semi-asiastic tribe. Germans are not any more Aryan than Frenchmen or Italians.

>Muh Pagan gods
Himmler unironcially believed in Thor and the norse gods. LOL.

>Ancient Chinese, Aztecs and Egyptians were "Aryan"
The hight of WE WUZ. This is literally exactly what blacks do.

What do you make of al this stuff? Not trying to dunk on fascists, but the Nazi Germany seemed pretty goofy.

Attached: 51g8J5A6zoL._SX330_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (332x499, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5aIdUtuRyJU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

S/Alaska/South Poll

Sorry

LARPing edgelords gain power
...so there is hope for Jow Forums

aryans, are simply the area covered by the arian heresy

>What do you make of al this stuff?
Didn't know about that but sounds interesting.
Nazis and Occultism also always gets paired up in Hollywood (Hellboy for example)

I think the Nazis mixed up many things, they also copied things from the Roman Impire.

Attached: nazi-super-science.jpg (600x750, 130K)

wrong

Nazis were mentally ill losers. Look at Adolf Eichmann.

We weren't kin- WHOA??!!

Attached: 1522249808942.jpg (320x276, 20K)

A nazi scientist literally created a city full os twins here in Brazil

Attached: AD7E0B31-3FED-4AF2-90A4-3DF400F5DFBE.jpg (960x712, 207K)

They were crypto jew masons shilling for occult bankers. Same with the allies. It was the plan for the axis to lose before they even formed.

no u

Attached: Saint Roof.jpg (1024x621, 66K)

Yea, I get it, but a lot of this stuff isn't lies. Nazis were LARPing retards, bro.

Is that actually true tho? I've heard this before.

This is ultimate cringe. Obviously, just deception by way of lighting and angle. Actually look at the two. Noses are totally different. LIps and chin not similar at all. Ears completely different. Different brow structure. Much stronger cheak bones on the Roman.

Attached: 902F717B-B05F-43A1-BCAF-35483D2D3EE5.jpg (500x773, 127K)

C O P E

Attached: 1522264151610.jpg (1736x1154, 941K)

>He doesn't know about the real history of the world.
>How people are sent with a LARP to act in this life so the real humans are confounded and go to hell.
Christianity is the biggest religious larp, followed by islam. People kill for these religions knowing they are larps.

>This is ultimate cringe. Obviously, just deception by way of lighting and angle. Actually look at the two. Noses are totally different. LIps and chin not similar at all. Ears completely different. Different brow structure. Much stronger cheak bones on the Roman.
They look really similar, blind user

All religions are larps, faggo

Jow Forums is also a larp

Seems like it was the Germans who were doing the coping. As Mussolini once said: Thirty centuries of history allow us to look with supreme pity on certain doctrines which are preached beyond the Alps by the descendants of those who were illiterate when Rome had Caesar, Virgil and Augustus"

No, it's just true. Anyway, if the Nazi claims are legit, perhaps you can produce some evidence?

>perhaps you can produce some evidence?
youtube.com/watch?v=5aIdUtuRyJU
Yeah, it's a LARP

Attached: F22C855C-6170-4A18-B78D-165817B90DAB.jpg (863x633, 117K)

>asiatic
maybe at first. but subgroups split from the original and a few of them evolved into quality races over time. also nothing wrong with believing in thor. kys neckbeard. sage

Yea, there's something wrong with believing in Thor. lol. If you don't see the inherent problem in pagan deities, you're a brainlet. They're all made in the image of man, and require a God.