MASSIVE UPSURGE IN GLOBAL TECTONIC ACTIVITY

IT'S HAPPENING EVERYWHERE
MULTIPLE SENSORS DOWN/OFFLINE

Attached: WhatTheFUCK.jpg (1149x803, 248K)

Other urls found in this thread:

earthquake.usgs.gov/monitoring/operations/heliplot.php?virtual_network=ANSS
twitter.com/ABC/status/1143176378290003968
geocenter.info/en/monitoring/schumann
quakeprediction.com/Los Angeles Earthquake Forecast.html
dutchnews.nl/news/2019/06/major-disruption-hits-kpn-phone-services-emergency-service-number-fails/
earthquake.usgs.gov/monitoring/operations/heliplot.php?virtual_network=GSN
forbes.com/sites/trevornace/2017/11/20/earths-rotation-is-mysteriously-slowing-down-experts-predict-uptick-in-2018-earthquakes/#54ce2ad66f24
edgarcayce.org/about-us/blog/blog-posts/predictions-from-edgar-cayce-erupting-volcanoes-and-multiple-earthquakes/
emsc-csem.org/#2w
youtube.com/watch?v=tKlu3A3BBgE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1534903859355.png (4000x3000, 1.75M)

oh man not this shit again, fuck off

what's going on here?

Attached: 1490238934965.jpg (641x530, 46K)

Attached: 1559753489053.jpg (812x810, 243K)

Can't your supervolcano just knock the US offline for a few years so the middle east can solve its own issues by removing Israel?

yeah this is just an autism fly trap. every few months these threads happen.

A man can dream

>i-it's totally not h-happening, guys

Attached: 1561142128033.png (240x240, 100K)

bump

Attached: 1535270395483.gif (400x278, 401K)

You have to calm down, it was just your mom falling out of the bed, user. She is still bouncing around somewhat so hurry and help her.

Is it not normal for them all to look like that? I have no clue what I'm looking at.

kek

400 years out of Egypt

HOLY SHIT A EARTH JUST QUAKED OVER MY HOUSE

twitter.com/ABC/status/1143176378290003968
>A massive eruption rocked Mexico's Popocatepetl volcano, spewing an ash column thousands of feet into the clear night sky.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: AAAAAAA.gif (480x480, 2.03M)

PRAISE THE LORD
BLESS HIS NAME

It's going to snow this summer.

Attached: 2AC380EC-6E2D-44F1-9E09-EA91D78214B1.jpg (1279x2426, 1.09M)

this
PRAISE KEK

Attached: 1474253365512.jpg (500x348, 59K)

Schumann resonance looks pretty chilled
geocenter.info/en/monitoring/schumann

it already is in Colorado

Guess what, you just came up with a best seller. Get writing the collapse is in 4 days...
I think it could be a big hit.

>It will happen when the weather cools.

Attached: download (2).jpg (474x379, 41K)

Ok, thanks for that.
Let us know when the fish start leaving the lakes so we can prepare.

If you Google "ANSS Heliplots" and check under images, you can see what they looked like a few days ago. This is not normal.

Burn.

Attached: 1551602528072.jpg (460x444, 47K)

CONFIRMED

Attached: 1560115252777.jpg (509x339, 18K)

IT'S ALREADY TOO LATE

Attached: fish-with-suitcases-984573489573.jpg (1300x1228, 133K)

If we don't all die today in a global catastrophe, it's all OPs fault.

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: th.jpg (474x355, 28K)

California is fucked

quakeprediction.com/Los Angeles Earthquake Forecast.html

Attached: CaliforniaForecast06-21-2019.jpg (450x472, 163K)

Attached: 4.jpg (263x192, 10K)

5.6 happened on 6/22, possibly a foreshock

Attached: 1556654871290.jpg (1100x818, 136K)

Tfw my country's emergency service numbers failed today. Its not a drill. OP is actually right. Why is nobody talking about this? Police massively are on the streets in NL, precautions have been taken and the ambulances have been massively deployed throughout the country

dutchnews.nl/news/2019/06/major-disruption-hits-kpn-phone-services-emergency-service-number-fails/

Attached: giphy.gif (320x213, 576K)

Now the cheese bandits will run free, and no man's gouda shall be spared. Godspeed user.

wow this is terrible I wonder what's happening

Imagine Doggerland rose from the depths and tsunamied the dykes.

Oh fug. XDD

>laughs in island

Attached: article-0-18C7499C000005DC-90_964x566.jpg (964x566, 81K)

I live in California I'm going to be okay right guys?

Attached: SAD.png (613x604, 399K)

Hopefully Best Korea will just send nukes as a backup plan.

earthquake.usgs.gov/monitoring/operations/heliplot.php?virtual_network=GSN
That first page linked was North Am heliplots only. Take a look at this!
THE WHOLE PLANET
THE WHOLE FUCKING PLANET IS SHAKING
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (398x354, 22K)

HOLY SHIT
I JUST FELT SOMETHING

Sure Fren!

I've seen the dot go literally off the chart and turn pink. All of you faggots need to be b&

Doubtful. Earthquakes tend to happen on a strong scale around the ring of fire on the western side before it travels around the whole ring to the east and then down the South American coastline before dying out in the southern Atlantic. The Japan quake didn't cause anything to happen, even if it did it would only be around a 5 in strength sadly.

An earth quake just flew past this is it lads

Literally shaking?!
LITERALLY SHAKING!

A 6000 year old earth rotation is going to topple like a spinning top: fine for a whole minute then suddenly, within seconds, topples over. God did not intend for the earth to spin forever in relation to the moon, which is slowing down the earths rotation, causing massive earthquakes.

forbes.com/sites/trevornace/2017/11/20/earths-rotation-is-mysteriously-slowing-down-experts-predict-uptick-in-2018-earthquakes/#54ce2ad66f24

>Matthew 24:7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

digits confirm if judgement day is upon us

I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate.

Good

Attached: tenor.gif (440x300, 826K)

what do you guys think is happening?

this is so strange! lol

Look up what Edgar Cayce has to say.

"Portions of the now east coast of New York, or New York City itself, will in the main disappear. This will be another generation, though, here; while the southern portions of Carolina, Georgia -- these will disappear. This will be much sooner. The waters of the lakes will empty into the Gulf, rather than the waterway over which such discussions have been recently made. It would be well if the waterway were prepared, but not for that purpose for which it is at present being considered. Then the area where the entity is now located (Virginia Beach) will be among the safety lands, as will be portions of what is now Ohio, Indiana and Illinois, and much of the southern portion of Canada and the eastern portion of Canada; while the western land -- much of that is to be disturbed as, of course much in other lands." - 1941

Attached: https___blogs-images.forbes.com_jimdobson_files_2017_04_USA.jpg (960x570, 152K)

>what do you guys think is happening?
When the wise men have run out answers, it is time to ask the shitposters.

Small volcanoes that don't fuck shit up are a good sign, it releases any tectonic pressure that's building up like a release valve

yes, but not yet. there are still more things to come, the wrath of god and the millenial reign of Jesus. Currently we're in the great tribulation though, but it has only just begun.

There is a growing sense that volcanic activity and the quaking shifts of the massive tectonic plates of the Earth are interconnected around the planet. When an earthquake or eruption occurs in one part of the planet, it is followed by an eruption or quake in another part, sometimes on the opposite side of the planet. Cayce’s visions seem to confirm this. For example, he predicted that when we see noticeable eruptions in the long-quiet volcanoes of Vesuvius or Pelee, then three months later there will major earthquakes along the southern coast of California that will cause an inundation of the land from the Salt Lake in Utah to the southern portions of Nevada.

edgarcayce.org/about-us/blog/blog-posts/predictions-from-edgar-cayce-erupting-volcanoes-and-multiple-earthquakes/

Attached: amc5ig[1].gif (320x180, 1M)

GO- GOJIRA JUST FLEW OVERY HOUSE!

Just refreshed... it's actually intensifying...
IT'S INTENSIFYING
>IT'S INTENSIFYING
IT'S INTENSIFYING
>IT'S INTENSIFYING
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
IT'S INTENSIFYING
>IT'S INTENSIFYING

Attached: NotGoodNOTGOOD.jpg (1096x845, 307K)

>oregon, nevada, and utah underwater
0 IQ

Absolutely normal, nothing to see

Attached: Screenshot 2019-06-24 at 19.26.34.png (796x621, 219K)

Why do you think the net went down this morning
Geomagnetic anomalies are a hell of a thing

6.0 magnitudes...

Three volcanoes are mentioned in the Cayce readings as having what can be called "indicator" functions for warning people of upcoming, historically unprecedented Earth changes. The Mt. Etna area in Sicily, along with other portions of the Mediterranean area, will experience "sinking or rising" of Earth's crust. This will indicate the beginning of significant "changes in the Earth's activity." Also, Mt. Vesuvius, in Italy, and Mt. Pelée, on the Caribbean island of Martinique, are to be watched for "greater activities." When such activities occur at one or the other of these volcanoes, they will indicate that the southern coast of California -- and areas between Salt Lake and the southern portions of Nevada -- will experience, within three months, "an inundation by the earthquakes." (270-35, 1/21/36)

Attached: us-navy-map-of-future-america-the-united-edgar-cayce-with-zone.jpg (1200x717, 180K)

It’s just swamp gas

Why aren't any realtime earthquake map sites or news reporting this?

Hope California is destroyed

Something is going on
emsc-csem.org/#2w

Your momma so fat she caused Earth to stop rotating.

I wish something huge would happen and erase this shit humanity off the shelf but nothing ever happens.

It has taken TWENTY MINUTES TO GEY THROUGH THE CAPTCHA. FUCK YOU HIROSHIMA.

Because there's nothing in their global warming/climate change to explain how humans cause an increase in volcanic/seismic activity, but I'm sure they will once we progress deeper into this magnetic reversal and grand solar minimum.

In other words this is just a larp and a shitty broken webpage, right?

It will happen in conjunction with a pole shift of perhaps 1 degree, perhaps a little more. It will cause seismic uplift in some areas, and sinking in other areas.

Attached: PoleShift_shadow526x345.png (526x345, 213K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1543095913498.jpg (750x546, 147K)

What does this mean without the context of tectonics? Plate tectonics are a hoax, there is no such thing as tectonic plates. So explain what this means without explaining it in plate tectonics terms

THE POLES ARE SHIFTING

This looks a lot like someone fucked up the calibration on the receiving side of the interface. I've seen this kind of thing happen on the yellowstone data before. I know everyone's cheering for a happening but this is probably some summer undergrad intern mucking everything up

>one of the most elevated regions in the world under water
>florida mostly fine despite sinking into the atlantic as we speak
Come the fuck on boys at least try to make it realistic.

Attached: 1542471732762.png (472x785, 155K)

Rollıng for Yellowstone global annihilation
Observe my dıgıts of despair

Attached: dc5.jpg (553x936, 168K)

yeah man china is using their weather control to shift the plates man, aren't you sleepy bro? the earth is flat bro, cmon you don't really believe the poles are shifting I mean dude bro man brotherman cmon.

>USA is GLOBAL
okay retard

>mfw the hyperboreans come back

Attached: hmmmmm.png (366x400, 240K)

Will this finally bring an apocalypse upon this wicked planet or we havent earn freedom?

Attached: 1558685889442.jpg (601x545, 107K)

graphs are from yesterday
memeflag
sage

IT BEGINS!!!

Attached: 1545364299820.jpg (982x655, 735K)

been feeling the ground randomly shake for no obvious or apparent reason for about a month now
>in San Antonio rn

Attached: 1561348418633.jpg (480x360, 20K)

A pole shift will result in seismic uplift for places like Florida, and a sinking in the western parts of the United States, as well as the sinking of most of Japan.

Damage control leaf here as usual. Doesn't get /comfier/ than this
>These data update automatically every 30 minutes
>Last update: June 24, 2019 17:02:13 UTC

Attached: 1539756759838.gif (1000x822, 2M)

So qt waifu refugees for all?

LEARN 2 SWIM
>LEARN 2 SWIM
LEARN 2 SWIM
>LEARN 2 SWIM

Get comfy this is it lads

Attached: 1558203651901.jpg (480x469, 136K)

See you down in Arizona Bay.

Streets are ringing

youtube.com/watch?v=tKlu3A3BBgE

Yes, if they don't drown in the cataclysm, and if most of the male Japanese die in the cataclysm. I guess you better prepare rescue boats from them, user.

I'm cumming

someone dumb it down so I can understand how the field is created by the core yet the poles are rotating. this means the core is rotating? or the crust in relation?

Some say the end is near

(the fuck is wrong with the captchas)

Attached: 61FOk9qrlBL._SX569_.jpg (569x457, 29K)