Israel or Palestine

Pick one. No you can't sit on the fence. You have to pick a side

Attached: 349a4d3b5ff1e10c57df4e69b8d630c95468ac118d3acccee35838b42b94307d.png (985x1150, 21K)

Israel

Palestine

Palestine

Israel

Both should be obliterated and Christians should retake Jerusalem

I always side against kikes

this plus make it a roman province

Israel

This

Palestine, and then America after they win.

The only Muslims who stay in their own country
Palestine all day long

retarded christcuck. israel has bulldozed churches in palestine

This, we need another crusade.

I vote Palestine.

>lel we fucked up the jew homeland real good
>why do the jews hate me so?!

You will see a monster reborn

no palestinian ain't ever call me a goym

this

>Enacting retribution for the murder of a reformer is a bad thing
Titus did absolutely nothing wrong and so did his Legions when they slaughtered the Jews.

Sit on fence with bowl of popcorn as 2 groups of arabs blow each other up

Sitting on the fence means you support Israel by default.

Attached: US anti-BDS.png (625x672, 441K)

stop hiding behind a memeflag you kike

based
cringe
>flag
lol
based
not so based
cringe
yikes bro
based
cringe, kys stupid leaf nigger
i fucking hate leafs cringe bro yikes
cringe
fucking based

Palestine.

Muslims destroy whatever country they gain a majority in.

Jews can do it even better and at 0.3% of the population.

this

Kindom of Jerusalem. Palestine belongs neither to the Jews, neither to the Arabs but to Christians.

One day we'll let the poorfags use what remains of that temple wall as a designated shitting street Schlomo

first post worst post

Attached: 502934785783484.jpg (826x611, 120K)

>This post

Attached: jidf 8.png (640x600, 112K)

> Pick one
No
Nuke both of them

Attached: 1559560412391.jpg (352x360, 25K)

Take all restraints off both sides, let them have at it.
No more American money or armaments for israel though and to make it fair, the palestinians get matched plane for plane and bomb for bomb so both sides are equally armed.
Starting pay-per-view in 3....2.....1.....

>Confederate battle flag featuring St. Andrew's cross
>Christcuck
Ok retard

Why is Israel more worthy of my support than Palestine when they were there first?

I'm not jidf you goof, jidf are the ones that hide behind a meme flag and hide everything and try to be sneaky putting out bullshit and hide their israeli flags. I'm being honest and I'm not hiding it

>jidf are the ones that hide behind a meme flag
>I'm being honest and I'm not hiding it
Shut the fuck up kike.

Attached: Trust me goyim.gif (540x731, 78K)

Die

Attached: 5ACE4563-9A91-452A-9DF8-9116ECF87EA8.jpg (980x742, 88K)

>neither to the Arabs
But what about Arab Christians?

Death to Israel

Fuck Dixies, they're the most retarded population subgroup I've ever witnessed on this board.

Christian middle east

>Memeflags support Israel

Attached: 1552318041108.jpg (587x534, 92K)

They call you a stupid Kaffir. Look it up beandip

thanks captain obvious no shit I'm a kike
because palastine is a shithole and no one really gives a shit about them

>They call you a stupid Kaffir. Look it up beandip
Shut the fuck up rabbi.

Attached: Jew quote.png (144x151, 11K)

Hello muhammud did you have a fun Ramudan

Faggot Jew

Are you scared I'm telling the beaner what you really call him?

Palestine, I'd rather fight slimes than be subverted by kikes.

Attached: 1561388550999.gif (500x282, 493K)

Filthy Arab shitskin goatfucker drink camel urine from your mothers mutilated vagina

>memeflag

Palestine - anyone that says No is helping inadvertently or not the Jews.

I'm white

Go die filthy yid skinlet nigger

>no one gives a shit about them
Wow, and they call US genocidal.

Jews projecting as usual.

Attached: Rabbi goyim slaves.jpg (1000x750, 223K)

well what do you think people did to save jews being le gassed by hitler? nothing lol no one gives a shit about em just let them die out, they contribute nothing. I know the Holocaust didn't happen but I was using it to example cause their are still boomers here that support Israel.

Source quote

So Israel has no claim on that territory aside from G*d (which is bullshit), and they are acting like modern day colonists. I support Palestine for moral reasons. Israel acts like the bully of the region and they act like everything The West is told not to be. You guys need to calm down.

"You need to calm down."
--Taylor Swift (2019)

>Source quote
If you need the source for this you are a fucking newfag.

Mediocre containment is better than no containment. Imagine, for a moment, that all the Jews in Israel lost their homeland. Right now half the world’s Jew population is busy jewing itself.

Can I pick the third option and make both a British Protectorate again?

Palestine is already overrun by Isis and terrorists, we'd be doing a favor for everyone, and yes I'm serious about everyone giving no fucks about that shithole, literally no one gives a shit which is why no one is helping them.
>quoting a nigger fucker
yeah okay

>Palestine is already overrun by Isis and terrorists
Yeah we call that entity "Israel"

Attached: ISIS Jews hitler.png (800x687, 506K)

How about both be nuked and be done with both of the cocksuckers.
Palestine = arab goat fuckers
Jews = arab-ike characters who fuck little kids rather than goats.
It's not choice.

This part of the world was owned first by whites then by muslims who defeated us fair and square.
So yeah, Palestine, gtfo of my country and go get yours back.

I hope they kill each other.

Israel

you really think that Israel is supporting isis? maybe some other kikes here are supporting them but not all of us. Your country is fueling isis way more than us and we have nothing to do with them.

Israel isn't doing anybody any favours by acting like colonists. They are creating more strife and resentment which only fuels more hate. If Israel relaxed a little we'd have less bullshit happening there and Palestine's allies would be more calm too. Israel is doing nothing more than stirring the pot from what I can see.

Another memeflag from Israel

Attached: 1545429433438.jpg (800x764, 17K)

There's nothing like Arab Christians. Them guys kill other religions or converts

ISISrael

Attached: ISISrael.jpg (432x1029, 241K)

Israel

Whoever kills the most amerimutts, so Israel.

Hopefully Shmoloyo pays you enough so you can buy a toilet you stinky nigger

Neither. What would happen if Saudia Arabia, Israel, Iran and Palestine were all turned into radioactive ghosts?

But don't you guys want jews out of Europe and the rest of the west? Israel is literally that and puts jews in one spot and keeps us contained from your countries. Honestly you should love Israel for that reason, it's containment.
and...? yes there is people here who feed isis, but western countries like the US and Canada and EU fuel isis 80x more

Hello Schizo

Is this a JIDF thread again?

Attached: 1555790071181.png (678x452, 26K)

>you really think that Israel is supporting isis?
Okay, has the rest of Jow Forums seen this post? Just in case anyone still had doubts about how Jews lie and gaslight about everything.

Attached: ISIS Israeli munitions.jpg (1200x1715, 1.51M)

I don't know what you think I believe. I'm fine with Jewish folks in Europe and North America or wherever they wanna be. I just want Israel to stop fucking with Palestine.

Being anti-Israel does not equal being antisemitic. Israel are bully colonists. I can't support that. If Canada treated our Indigenous people a bit better we'd have far fewer issues here, too.

I'm very much fan of every single bullet, rocket or grenade shot from either side. I hope all will find it's target.

>Israel is bully colonists
??? and your country is not? We aren't even fighting them barely because the IDF are a bunch of pussies, it's mostly the US and Canada giving us the land because we are the wimpy helpless bullied kid.
>lie
I said that some kikes here do support isis. did you even read my post?

>Reply
I hate the Arabs but I have to go with Palestine. Jews do more harm to our societies. If we had the chance to get rid of one if would have to be the Jews.

>I said that some kikes here do support isis.
>some kikes here
No, it's your entire illegitimate terrorist state that supports them. In fact, "Israel" created ISIS.

Attached: ISIS Israel.png (791x579, 328K)

Nice proxy, no one lives in that shithole

LEAVE BULGARIA ALONE
LEAVE HIM ALONE!

Canada doesn't act like a colonist currently. Israel, however, does. If Israel is actively occupying recently conquered territory they are engaging in colonialism and displacing Palestinians. It doesn't matter how that territory came to be available and what country was firing bullets, Israel has no claim to that land.

I'm waiting for a moral justification for why Israel is taking over that territory that doesn't have anything to do with G*d, and so far I'm disappointed.

Die

This. It should be a Vaticanese colony.

thank you, kapara

fuck both

>israel created isis
no, it was the US and EU and the kikes that control them.
>that pic
he was giving some shit about how they are fighting them, it's strange because you guys say you hate the media even tho you're the exact same as the boomers and leftist who consume kike media for hours, it's hilarious

You live on stolen land. Your nation subverts ours as your constituents say or do nothing about it because your entire race is full of sociopathic, manipulative monsters. Palestinians aren’t the subhumans. You are.

>Palestine
Without jews the world would be a much better place.
>Find one bit of degeneracy or corruption in western nations that doesn't have a jew behind it.
You can't
>no one can
That is rather telling seeing as jews are less than 2% of western nations population.
Palestine at least has lots of Christians.

Attached: Antisemitic.jpg (975x581, 168K)

this. replace Christians with Catholics.

No one gives a shit, Palestine is already a war torn shithole full of terrorists, who gives a shit?

To be fair, the picture he tweeted had a Star of David on it. But yeah point still stands.

>Who gives a shit?
Palestinians and their allies?