imgur.com/a/6psdmie
>Yemen June 15
imgur.com/a/SmQdHHs
>Libya Apr 30
imgur.com/a/a4BPyeM

Devs Jun 20
>Jihadists beat back another SAA attack in northwestern Hama
>Al-Bab:Fierce clashes break out between Turkish-backed rebel groups
>HTS allegedly hit Syrian military jet with anti-aircraft missile forcing it to do an emergency landing at nearby airport
>IS launches big attack on SAA positions south of Al-Raqqa
>Tehran: US RQ-4A Global Hawk shot down overnight after it entered Iranian airspace. US drone turned off ‘all identifying equipment’ in violation of intl rules
>IRGC commander:Downing of US drone a ‘clear message’ to Washington
>Putin:We won’t sell out our allies or principles to strike Syria deal with US
>India deploys warships to Persian Gulf amid rising tensions between US and Iran
>Muslim Brotherhood brands Morsi’s death ‘murder’ & calls for mass actions
>No new defense contracts with Venezuela, Bolton's words are 'fiction' – Russia's envoy
>Erdogan doubles down on S-400 deal, vows Turkey will retaliate against any US sanctions
>reports:IS may turn its eyes to India after suffering defeats in Middle East
>China warns ‘black hand’ of Western meddlers to stay out of Hong Kong
>HOUTHIS PUT JIZAN AIRPORT OUT OF SERVICE WITH SUICIDE DRONES SWARM

Previous

Attached: master and slave.webm (640x360, 2.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c9Ufhi_42h0
youtube.com/watch?v=K3kY2nztFWE
youtube.com/watch?v=DTIGsBhUHkU
rt.com/op-ed/462586-jeremy-hunt-uk-support-iran-war/
rt.com/news/462572-trump-countries-pay-protection-gulf/
reuters.com/article/us-venezuela-politics-russia/russian-air-force-plane-lands-in-venezuela-witness-website-idUSKCN1TP2B0
reuters.com/article/us-ethiopia-security/ethiopia-regional-coup-mastermind-killed-others-arrested-government-idUSKCN1TP14Q
reuters.com/article/us-sudan-politics/sudanese-security-forces-use-violence-to-disperse-student-protest-idUSKCN1TP2CF
reuters.com/article/us-myanmar-un/myanmar-blackout-may-be-cover-for-gross-human-rights-violations-u-n-investigator-idUSKCN1TP20K
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-iran-usa-diplomacy/u-s-doesnt-respect-international-law-irans-u-n-envoy-idUSKCN1TP2M7
reuters.com/article/us-germany-crash/pilot-killed-in-eurofighter-collision-over-eastern-germany-idUSKCN1TP1KZ
mobile.twitter.com/A_J_S_B/status/1143253330304688131
reuters.com/article/us-britain-eu-facebook/no-evidence-russia-influenced-brexit-via-facebook-says-clegg-idUSKCN1TP0V4
mobile.twitter.com/WhiteHouse/status/1143196668101308416
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thank you for pita. Btw when was that high five?

Well, middle five didn't sound too good kek

kek, nah at what meeting

This is a geopolitics general, bitch. Fuck off with your race shit.

No idea kek. Thought it was a deepfake at first

Anyone here knows any Media account from Novorussia Frontlines who posts videos of fights and bombings?

Don’t worry a lot of Israelis will be sucking our dicks when we mobilize with our Palestinians brother user.

Looks like this was during the G20 summit in Argentina

Bruh look at this dude

Attached: Bulgaria-demography[3].png (785x470, 25K)

kek, wonder why I missed it. Good catch

Romania too. After syria we got largest number of diaspora

Attached: BreskVa.jpg (720x899, 104K)

that's not a high five

Attached: puddi.jpg (1733x1080, 134K)

>serbia preemptively shitposting
Rent free lmao
I almost wish for Serbia to be accepted into the EU, so that 1/3 of their country moves abroad now that they are able to to so.

Attached: white hat.jpg (880x495, 83K)

Yeah, but you got 3 times the population

GOD BLESS TRUMP AND GOD BLESS ISRAEL
DEATH TO RUSSIA AND DEATH TO SERBIA

>When you get liberated epic style
youtube.com/watch?v=c9Ufhi_42h0

Attached: Gman.png (1221x719, 421K)

>OY VEY SOUTHFRONT IS DYING GOY
>PROVIDE SHEKELS THIS WEEK OR IT'S ANNUDA SHOA
How many fucking times has SouthFront been on the verge of dying by now?
Fuck off, I'm keeping my shekels.

Attached: 1557925154629.png (271x340, 40K)

They should at least hire better voice actors

>The population of Bulgaria will never be more than the current just under 7 million people, according to the latest UN forecast. In the best scenario at the end of the century, there will be 5.5 million people in the country. But the data on population-accelerated population projections seem to increase the likelihood of worst-case scenario occurrence. According to him, in 2100 Bulgaria will have 2.18 million people in the whole of Bulgaria. approximately as many as the residents of Sofia and Plovdiv together (see the charts after the article).

Attached: PepeSong.jpg (495x362, 30K)

i like the one in this video
youtube.com/watch?v=K3kY2nztFWE
she's been around awhile (seemed to have taken a hiatus for sometime but she's more regular again)
some of the new ones are garbage tho - particularly the girl with the american accent

Despite being only 0.1% of the Russian population, Georgians make up 57% of the thieves in law (вop в зaкóнe)

Attached: 350[1].png (350x381, 180K)

Hit me up with some cool Hezbollah songs.
I like this one: youtube.com/watch?v=DTIGsBhUHkU

The old lady rocks!

Capitalism will import non EU niggers. Will be the same here in romania

turks could take it over lol

>black supremacist
>Sodomy

Idk Rabbi

>US lapdog Jeremy Hunt prepping British public for war with Iran, just in case Trump asks

Britain will “stand by” its ally and consider offering military support if the Trump administration decides to go to war with Iran, Jeremy Hunt has confirmed — words from the foreign secretary that are unlikely to come as a shock.
With the US doing its level best to raise tensions with Iran, Hunt has revealed himself to be every bit the pathetic poodle of Washington that Tony Blair and ex-foreign secretary Jack Straw were in 2003 before the invasion of Iraq.

Campaigning for the Tory leadership in Scotland on Monday, Hunt pretended to be “very concerned” about the recent attacks on oil tankers in the Gulf of Oman, which he claimed were “almost certainly” the work of Iran. He offered no new evidence, of course — but then again, he didn’t need it; “instinct” had already told him that the Trump administration’s chief warmongers, John Bolton and Mike Pompeo, were telling him the truth.

US requests for military support would be evaluated on a “case-by-case” basis, Hunt said, adding that the British government wanted to “de-escalate the situation” with Iran. Readers might recall it was only last week that Hunt branded Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn“pathetic and predictable” and accused him of “incredibly dangerous … virulent anti-Americanism” for the sin of calling for de-escalation — so let the level of the foreign secretary’s sincerity be calculated with that in mind.
rt.com/op-ed/462586-jeremy-hunt-uk-support-iran-war/

are houthis ever gonna storm najran or what?
it would be really embarassing for the saudi

putin should gib bulgaria to the turks in exchange for idleb desu

NO PLEASE

Attached: 1920px-Bulgaria_ethnic_map.svg[1].png (1920x934, 1.35M)

same race different religion

is this shit slow for everybody?

KEK

The Female ones are the better

And also
>And back the Old Intros

there was a bit of a hiccup i noticed but seems to be working again

When I lived in student accommodations in San Francisco we had a group of Bulgarians that would blast extremely loud pop music and drink until 4am every night. They were messy and everyone hated them. I am glad Bulgaria is going extinct.

also western "bulgarians" are actually shopi (serbs), not real bulgarians

comfy, less population means super high living quality and no modern consumerist bullshit, no overcrowding, cheap prices etc.

>less population means super high living quality
>in bulgaria
>imagine being this deluded

>dey still med

Attached: mum.jpg (618x579, 37K)

as a someone who hates modern living and lives on a farm for me thats a paradise
ideally id like to live on a place like champagne

sure but corruption and low IQ will make life hell no matter how over or under crowded the place is
even if one lives in the countryside it'll be worse than if it was poland or czech republic

maybe to you western city slicker

also, they have democracy now, you know, the rule of the people..

>city slicker
quite assuming of you

R A R E

Attached: anigif_enhanced-buzz-22891-1340121311-1.gif (425x240, 475K)

Problem-Reaction-Solution

>Trump tells countries to PAY UP if they want US protection in Strait of Hormuz

Ever the businessman, US President Donald Trump saw something in the ongoing crisis in the Strait of Hormuz most others didn’t: a chance to rake in some cash by demanding foreign nations pay for “protection.”
Trump took to Twitter Monday to, once again, call out world governments for supposedly freeloading off the US, this time by allegedly getting premium American protection services in the Strait of Hormuz.

While the plan has a certain mafioso quality to it, Trump did suggest the alternative that everyone defend their own ships from any of the future tanker attacks John Bolton blames on Iran.

rt.com/news/462572-trump-countries-pay-protection-gulf/

>217329189
nevertheless, i made my point

>While the plan has a certain mafioso quality to it
Actually, I think it's fair. If we use it, we should pay for it.

you use what?

Pirates of the Hormuz: Curse of the Black Gold when?

...the strait

That's right. Would be a shame if you were using it while mutts fired Tomahawk missiles at you thinking you were Iran. Wouldn't want that, right goy?

pirates of the hormuz: curse of the collapsed world economy due to strait blockage

What if the Mutts shut down the strait, and only allowed their allies ships to pass

>The Kalashnikov Concern has created first baracking drone-kamikaze in Russia

Attached: rvUmvbZiuXE.jpg (960x720, 135K)

I think they will use mines...
Therfore no one can pass the strait.

i don't remember any attacks on ships in the strait.. until recently

>baracking
what does it mean

who will use mines?

Iran

they said they'll sink an old tanker in the middle of the strait to block it

>Black supremacist
>Sodomy

Idk Rabbi

I've been found out!

i mean barrage

Is that some kind of Saudi Arabian shake?

t. dumb burger

kek

>barraging with expensive guided payload

Okay I'm gonna be honest... I have so much trouble posting on Jow Forums nowadays. So much I think people are making an effort to stop me specifically.

Attached: 20190530_234313.jpg (223x217, 34K)

You sound like a fag neck yourself

Attached: a7rfImFoypw.jpg (640x321, 113K)

source

No more her...

Attached: th (4).jpg (474x356, 16K)

>the chad Ayatollah versus the virgin ZionDon

Attached: Khamenei.jpg (630x932, 69K)

most boring civil "war" ever

What's AfD position of the war on Iran?

I only know that they want to keep Germany out of this

I don't think so senmpai

>I want to keep America white as I continue enjoy living a filthy lifestyle

How many times?

wtf who we gonna fight over macedonia if they vanish? maybe it will be a straight shot to carigrad when t*rks replace bvlgars

Attached: 1560951392230.jpg (960x660, 89K)

>Russian air force plane lands in Venezuela: witness, website

A Russian air force plane landed on Monday in Venezuela’s main airport, according to a Reuters witness and a website that tracks plane movements, three months after a similar arrival spurred a war of words between Washington and Moscow.

Two Russian air force planes landed in Venezuela in March carrying Russian defense officials and 100 troops, leading the United States to accuse Russia of “reckless escalation” of the situation in the struggling South American nation.

An Ilyushin 62 jet with tail number RA-86496 on Monday was parked at Maiquetia International Airport, according to a Reuters witness.

That tail number is registered to a Russian Air Force jet, according to website Flightradar24, and matches the tail number of the plane that arrived in March.

reuters.com/article/us-venezuela-politics-russia/russian-air-force-plane-lands-in-venezuela-witness-website-idUSKCN1TP2B0

>Ethiopia regional coup mastermind killed, others arrested: government

The man accused of trying to seize control of Ethiopia’s northern Amhara region was shot dead on Monday, a senior government official said, and a number of other plotters have been arrested.

The government accused General Asamnew Tsige of masterminding gun attacks on Saturday night that killed five people including the national army’s chief of staff and Amhara’s state president.

Asamnew was shot on Monday near Amhara’s capital Bahir Dar, the prime minister’s press secretary, Negussu Tilahun, told Reuters. He declined to give any other details.

reuters.com/article/us-ethiopia-security/ethiopia-regional-coup-mastermind-killed-others-arrested-government-idUSKCN1TP14Q

>Sudanese security forces use violence to disperse student protest

Sudanese security forces used violence to break up a protest in Khartoum on Monday by dozens of students demanding that the military council which ousted former president Omar al-Bashir hands over power to civilians.

The demonstrators chanted “civilian, civilian” as they gathered in front of the National Ribat University in Burri neighborhood near the ministry of defense, but security forces quickly chased them and beat them with batons, a Reuters witness said.

A few protests have taken place at night in Khartoum and other state capitals since security forces stormed a sit-in outside the Defence Ministry on June 3, killing dozens. But Monday’s was the first demonstration in Khartoum to be held during the day.

Talks between the military and an opposition alliance collapsed after the sit-in was dispersed.
reuters.com/article/us-sudan-politics/sudanese-security-forces-use-violence-to-disperse-student-protest-idUSKCN1TP2CF

Based MBS slapped the fuck out of Putin's hand

>Myanmar blackout may be cover for gross human rights violations: U.N. investigator

Myanmar’s army may be committing gross human rights violations under cover of a mobile phone blackout in parts of Myanmar’s Rakhine and Chin states, U.N. special rapporteur Yanghee Lee said on Monday.

Lee, an independent expert who reports to the U.N. Human Rights Council on human rights in Myanmar, said nine townships had been blacked out, with no media access and serious restrictions on humanitarian organizations.

“I fear for all civilians there,” Lee said in a statement.

“I am told that the Tatmadaw (Myanmar’s army) is now conducting a ‘clearance operation’, which we all know by now can be a cover for committing gross human rights violations against the civilian population.”

The statement said there were credible reports that the army helicopters carried out attacks in Minbya Township in central Rakhine on June 19, and the following day, the Arakan Army fired on a navy ship in Sittwe, killing and injuring several soldiers.

reuters.com/article/us-myanmar-un/myanmar-blackout-may-be-cover-for-gross-human-rights-violations-u-n-investigator-idUSKCN1TP20K

>U.S. doesn't respect international law: Iran's U.N. envoy

Iran’s ambassador to the United Nations said on Monday the latest U.S. sanctions against Iran showed that Washington does not respect international law and called for dialogue on regional security.

The U.S. decision to impose more sanctions is another indication that the United States “has no respect for international law and order,” Ambassador Majid Takht Ravanchi told reporters at the United Nations.

reuters.com/article/us-mideast-iran-usa-diplomacy/u-s-doesnt-respect-international-law-irans-u-n-envoy-idUSKCN1TP2M7

>Pilot killed in Eurofighter collision over eastern Germany

One pilot was killed and another managed to parachute to safety after two unarmed German Eurofighter jets collided over northeastern Germany on Monday, officials said.

The pilot of a third plane who witnessed the accident said parachutes had been ejected from both aircraft. One of the pilots was later rescued from the top of a tree but the other was found dead on the ground.

“This is a sad day for our air force,” Defence Minister Ursula Von Der Leyen told reporters near the crash site in the eastern state of Mecklenburg-Vorpommern.

“We lost a soldier in a flight accident. Our thoughts are with his family and his comrades.”

The jets collided about 20 minutes after they took off, she said. An armed forces spokesman said it was too early to say anything about the circumstances of the crash, and recovery teams were searching for the black box flight recorders.

The battalion based at Laage air force base, near Rostock, where the aircraft took off, trains all pilots flying Germany’s 140 Eurofighters.

reuters.com/article/us-germany-crash/pilot-killed-in-eurofighter-collision-over-eastern-germany-idUSKCN1TP1KZ

CONFIRMED:
#Iran have 2 #Ghadir & 2 #RezonansNE early warning anti-#Stealth Radars deployed.

UNCONFIRMED:
*Rumours* that #USA attempted sabotage these radars,etc. via #cyberattack that apparently FAILED & so ATTACK was called off by #Trump.

mobile.twitter.com/A_J_S_B/status/1143253330304688131

Attached: 1554213020.jpg (800x533, 133K)

No evidence Russia influenced Brexit via Facebook, says Clegg

There is “absolutely no evidence” that outside forces such as Russia used Facebook to target users and influence Britain’s vote to leave the European Union, the world’s biggest social network said on Monday.

Nick Clegg, head of global affairs at Facebook and Britain’s former deputy prime minister, said the network had run two full analyses of its data held in the run up to the 2016 referendum and found no evidence of a significant attempt by outside forces to influence the outcome.

Opponents of Brexit have repeatedly questioned whether the Kremlin played a role in the vote by promoting stories online on issues such as immigration in a bid to sway opinion. Britain has said it found no evidence that Russia interfered in the vote and Moscow has repeatedly denied even trying.

reuters.com/article/us-britain-eu-facebook/no-evidence-russia-influenced-brexit-via-facebook-says-clegg-idUSKCN1TP0V4

Attached: putin 2.jpg (1024x768, 106K)

>cyberattack
they actually blocked league of legends

how is that "massive SAA offensive on Idlib" going?

:^)

iran is finished
if they ban fortnite, the gamers will RISE UP and overthrow IRGC

mobile.twitter.com/WhiteHouse/status/1143196668101308416

Fucker actually said Ayatollah Khomeini. Sanctioning a man who is dead for 30 years...

Attached: H6DP3G.jpg (1300x956, 184K)

This was the ace Trump held all this time.

Just deleted my matrix trilogy file and almost all of my memes.

Making strides /sg/

WHY?

Up next its lotr