Gemma Brushett, 28, was awarded £4,161...

>Gemma Brushett, 28, was awarded £4,161.79 in damages after she successfully sued Robert Hazeldean for knocking her down in central London during rush hour in July 2015.
>Today she escaped having to pay out for the two-day court case, despite judge Shanti Mauger ruling she was 'equally to blame for the accident'.

>Stacey vs Incel

There was only going to be one winner

Attached: IMG_20190624_214102.jpg (480x592, 99K)

If he had been in a car she would have died and not been able to sue.

cyclists are faggots

Good. Fuck cyclists. Mostly leftist faggots anyways

This cyclists are huge faggots that think they own the road just like cringy ass motorcycle riders

This is why you don't stop lol

wrong

>Fuck cyclists. Mostly leftist faggots anyways
Definitely. Arrogant stick insects with insectoid helmets

>cyclist has his life destroyed
Good. I hate those cunts.

Attached: 1505136387367.jpg (750x1071, 416K)

Jow Forums - petty rage

Go fuck yourselves. Cycling is based. Lumping them all with city dwelling hippie faggots is just as stupid as lumping environmentalism with leftism. Quit writing off good things just people people you don't like do them.

>bongistan people
>i have a 100 bucks/year insurance for this
>friend wacked a cyclist, he wanted to go on disabilities for the rest of his life
>wanted my friend to pay the difference with a meme job
fucked without insurance these days

Car cucks get so mad over cyclists "hur dur someone is not using a car,what a faggot" They cant deal with the fact that there are people who stay in shape and dont spends dozens of thousands of dollars on a car and its related expenses.

>. Lumping them all with city dwelling
I'm not. I hate all of them regardless of where they live. Bunch of cunts.

city-dwelling is a mindset.

What's wrong with bicycles? I use one everyday

Attached: 1553449894886.gif (500x282, 3.39M)

I just wish the cunts would actually ride on the side of the road so I can pass safely rather than ride a meter and a half away from the curb so that the entire lane is blocked anyway. The road was made for cars, so get the fuck out you twiggy onionswiller.

Kek. You may laugh at us but such a retarded thing would have been dismissed and not worthy of a trial in the first place. That’s hilarious, to think one would be retarded enough to think it needs a trial. My fucking sides. The absolute state of UK.

But user, that's the legal position for a bicycle on the road in most places.

No. We can't deal with poofters in spandex going 10mph down main roads in front of us when we have places to be.

4 year case for bumping into a woman in London. 100k loss. I knew I would never go to England, but now it's just pure cancer at this point.
By the way, it would be cheaper to just rent a slav to kill her. You could get it done for 8k. I'd do that, and not waste my time with a "Stacy" or whatever the fuck the US airforce would call her.

You guys are pros with bicycles. I've visited your country 6 times, and it has to be more bicycles than people there. Your women look so classy when they have a dress on while bicycling. Ours have a full gear, pro "I bicycle for sport", with helmets and everything on.

Attached: ss.jpg (576x768, 203K)

Every one of these anons is obese.

Wasn’t there a fundraiser already for this bloke, that made enough money to pay for everything and then some?
captcha: bicycles

Under no circumstance should you:
1) talk to the police without a lawyer present once you have been arrested and read your Miranda rights (and invoked your right to a lawyer) REGARDLESS OF GUILT BECAUSE SOMETIMES THAT DOESNT MATTER
2) Discuss an impending legal matter with the opposing party without representation

And absolutely never fucking go to trial pro se. Even lawyers don't represent themselves for a reason. It's dumb shit and you will get fucked

Nice projection there nigger

so when judges are doing obscenely stupid shit like this, and given that there's no legal authority above the judiciary, what the fuck are you supposed to do? Just hope some judge does this to the wrong person one day and ends up dead and it scares the rest of them straight?

you can't help it

I hit stupid tourists all the time while cycling through Amsterdam.
Fuckers need to pay attention instead of playing with their phones or being retarded.
I never stop though, not worth the hassle.

This

Educate yourself, faggot

>t. Douchebag that thinks cyclists should ride in the middle of the road at 15kmh blocking traffic during rush hour.
You faggots should by strung out to dry in the desert for wasting peoples time

I hit cyclists with my 1 ton dodge 3500 megacab diesel.
Faggots should hurry up or move out of the way.
I dont stop either, not worth dealing with insurance

Forgot pic

Attached: c77fcf620f6e5ace872110955f0d5df1.jpg (1600x1200, 330K)

You seem mad lol.

It only takes one cunt passing within an inch of you with oncoming traffic to realise not giving enough room is the safest bet

Not at all
Its like bowling when they get together for a group ride and block two lanes.

There is NO reason for the cunts to ride main roads. They can take back alleys and shit. Also are you required to have insurance as a cyclist? What happens if you rear end me? Some bumpers now are upwards of 5k

This.

I own the part of the road I'm riding on you stupid faggot, stuff another burger in your mouth you cuck-cage driving shitbag.