Should all prisons be solitary?

Cell mates do more harm than good.
For niggers it just makes them do the same gang shit they did outside. It’s inhumane to put a white person in a cell with a bunch of niggers. If all criminals were put into 7’x7’ cells all day they would be more effective in reducing prison violence and prison gang activities

Attached: 1D3284BB-FA00-4DA8-B110-D43354E93090.jpg (750x1036, 259K)

They should just kill you or cut your hands off or something

prisons should be segregated.

We. Red. Okay. Friendship

>real life fornite
>big island, 100 people only the last 5 survivors get out
>for every murder you have to play one round
within 12 month, 90% of premediated murders stop immediately

Murderers, armed robbers, rapists, etc. should be executed. Money could be raised by doing a pay-per-view. I hope

How the fuck did they permit someone to be unsupervised "cell mates" with a literal murderer?

If 10 percent survive then there are still thousands of murderers going free every year. Bad idea zoomer

1 ditch
1 gun
many bullets
???
Lower prison populations
Mind you, people need to be able to appeal multiple times over their 20 year slave-labour sojourn over at the private prison industry

Yes they should,inmates are a terrible influence and when put criminals all the same place they just rape and attack each other,if I was sent to prision I would preffer to be in solitary confiment,as far away from these 80IQ violent animals.

We should run our prisons the same way that Japs do. You don't have the outright brutality that Turkish prisons have, but you still have the mentally subservient prisoners.

>highly trained military killers always win each round
>those same highly capable people are then released on the public
Fantastic idea.

Yes.
It is perfectly possible to engineer a solitary prison which is safe, clean, secure, and where the prisoner can serve out his time in blissful isolation. ebooks could be made freely available, the cell automatically steam-cleaned once per day, and a tv screen showing religious programming and wildlife programs during recreational hour.

Safer, cheaper, better.

>grow a plant
>get raped by feral niggers inside a literal zoo
j u s t i c e

>Should all prisons be solitary?
you don't have a say in it
>For niggers it just makes them do the same gang shit they did outside
its the point
>It’s inhumane to put a white person in a cell with a bunch of niggers
its the point
>If all criminals were put into 7’x7’ cells all day they would be more effective in reducing prison violence and prison gang activities
they dont want it

/thread

Attached: 1559944817481.jpg (960x519, 32K)

Why are spics so savage?

Seems like they're even worse than niggers, they have the violence of a nigger and the sociopathic behavior of a gook.

The victim was a gang member spic from LA, 2nd degree murder charge.

if that were the case I wouldn't mind going to prison

that man is considered white in america

you can tell it was a child's idea

This problem was solved a century ago.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-06-24 22-58-58.png (776x589, 738K)

There should be no prisons
Only penal legions and forced slave work
Put those dumbasses to good use, as a way to redeem themselves for the betterment of humanity, however small that betterment is

they're not stirring porridge, are they

Attached: nha tu con dao.jpg (1600x1200, 214K)

european blood

>rapists,
something roasties lie about ALL THE TIME
yet you put them in the same category as murderers
yikes
not to mention
>unwanted sex is the same as KILLING someone
mega yikes

user, prison life has always been a lonely one, but the idea that the guards would feel the need to get involved with a ten foot pole is enough to make me pour bleach into my mind's eye.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-06-24 23-19-43.png (607x352, 33K)

Based and rapepilled

they are.
If you hang with the nogs, the whites will kill you.
If you hang with the whites and don't defend your brothers from the nogs, you get killed.
everyone cliques up and prison is the most racist place on earth.
You s o y s would be passed around for a loosy so if you think you're gonna get easy time just for that 5 yr stretch for manslaughter, rest assured that shit will get bumped up to murder 1 when they come for your cheeks or you'll spend the rest of your time gettin stretched out like a good little bitch.

Attached: 1520313557919.jpg (640x800, 100K)