Chechens

>chechens not white
>other Russian caucuses Muslims not white
How? Every Chechen I’ve encountered was pale blue eyes and light hair. Is

Attached: 2B81FA28-ABF9-4963-BB41-4E3B56EA4BC7.jpg (1360x1275, 560K)

Other urls found in this thread:

johndenugent.com/english/moon-o-theism-islam-is-submission-to-the-semitic-moon-god-of-war-muhammad-was-raised-from-ages-6-8-by-his-34-jewish-grandfather/
acdemocracy.org/arabia-moves-to-bosnia-the-implications-of-the-middle-eastern-influx-into-central-bosnia/
oxfordislamicstudies.com/article/opr/t125/e2427
interpretermag.com/ethnic-intermarriage-declining-in-non-russian-republics-of-russian-federation/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Also thread about the current state of this unstable region

Attached: E6A521BB-2CBF-45A5-B825-B81678DEF0FC.png (350x201, 89K)

didnt know he had so big family.

Where did you encounter them?

Attached: IMG_1035.jpg (560x420, 41K)

Jew York

Attached: 733CC783-2236-49A3-B755-941FB55E0558.jpg (604x596, 80K)

Yeah

Attached: 5D1F429F-C5C3-42ED-BC9F-1B770689C037.jpg (639x635, 81K)

Bump

Everyone is white in America.

dude has 5 slam piggies? lucky guy

even think Indians are put as white here

Chechens I see here IRL look like Arabs but we may live in parralel, non-intersecting realities

>American
>I SEE SO MANY WHITE CHECHENS!!!!
You forgot to turn on your meme flag before posting this.

They're like a retarded slav race like bosnians.

They all have that cockeyed under-bite retard thing, literally almost all of them.

From the outside looking in, Chechens seem pretty based.

Why do Russians/other Eastern Euros dislike them? Do they behave like niggers? Do they want open borders for other muslims? What's their problem?

Muslim.

Stop scrolling you Christian infidel. This is a warning from your white Muslim enemy. For you not worshiping my Allah, you are my eternal enemy and you shall die. We are making more babies than you with our brown brothers. You shall die by the sword seething infidel. May Muhammad (peace be upon him) kick your ass.

They are White, but MIGApede koshercucks only hate them for the sole reason of them being muslims.
Although i agree that if chechens were christian it would be much better for them to start having relations with the rest of Europe who is a Christian continent. Maybe we can convert them to Mormonism or Orthodoxy.

Thanks for answering my questions, shlomo.

Attached: 1548715997906.jpg (480x609, 44K)

Muzzies can never be allies with whites because Muhammad the faggot doesn’t allow it.

Every pro Russian posters is not so slowly turning into an Islamist

you're welcome abdullah

Race does not matter, it is the belief system which is directly responsible for the moral Co construct of the individual, and actions!

You may have a black neighbour, who will fight along your side maybe protect the life of your children from those white muslim chechens! People of this world need to stand and protect those worthy that will do more good than harm in the world, regardless of race, in this case stand against islam. A good place to start is supporting intervention in iran!

> d-die for not believing in an arab pagan religion that hates whites as uttered by Muhammad
Islam is an anti-white religion, Muhammad literally tells his men to invade and attack the Romans, and in return they can take and rape beautiful "Golden-Haired' roman women. He was literally telling them that they can rape white women, fuck that faggot.

> race doesn't matter
> leaf
fuck off

He was a ginger. And he wasn't anti white. If you have read the Hadith, he glorifies the color white, unlike your retarded Messiah who cries about how Jews are the only ones who should have salvation.

What religion were they before Islam came?

There are no drawings of Muhammad so there’s no way to confirm that he was white.

Chechen here. I can confirm, yes we are white

Just because it looks like a human doesn’t mean it is a human.

>He was a ginger. And he wasn't anti white

This is what makes it worse, him being white and still telling some inbred shitskin sandniggers to fight for him and in return they can take roman women, he's a fucking race-traitor as are all whites who convert to islam.
Muhammad probably descended from ESAU, the twin brother of Jacob, whom took (((Canaanite))) wives and also took wives from the daughters of Ishmael, his uncle.
Esau is described in the Holy Bible as being "ADMONI" in Paleo-Hebrew, which is translated to . "Redheaded or Goldenheaded", so he was either a redhead or blonde. And since original Arabs descend from Ishmael, then it can be almost confirmed that Muhammad was an Edomite as are the kikes who have been LARP'ing as the Tribe of Judah for 2,500 years.

Genesis 25:25
>And the first came out red, all over like an hairy garment; and they called his name Esau.
Genesis 36:9
>And these are the generations of Esau the father of the Edomites in mount Seir:
Genesis 28:9
>Then went Esau unto ISHMAEL, and took unto the wives which he had Mahalath the daughter of ISHMAEL Abraham's son, the sister of Nebajoth, to be his wife.
Genesis 36:2
>Esau took his wives of the daughters of (((CANAAN))); Adah the daughter of Elon the Hittite, and Aholibamah the daughter of Anah the daughter of Zibeon the Hivite;

Both Kikes and Sandniggers are part of the cursed seed, and thus why both hate White Adamites.

Attached: edomismodernjewry.jpg (444x368, 39K)

>Chechen here
Please answer

They were Christian for a few centuries before the Umayyad Caliphate started to take over the Caucasus.
They turned Muslim when Tamerlane conquered the Caucasus, they were able to defeat him but it was a pyrrhic victory since the turks under tamerlane destroyed the entire Caucasian civilization, and thus this is where Chechens created the teip (clan) system to survive this apocalypse. They then converted to Islam so that they could no longer get afflicted by the muslims.

If they have blue eyes, 99.9% of the time they are White.

Probably similar with Dagestan and ingushetia

For you.

Islam = Cultural genocide

Let the saudi culture & genes spray

Attached: saudi-arabia-gettyimages-163790542-1024x1024.jpg (841x1024, 586K)

Long violent history

Russians hate us especially because over the past centuries we weren't afraid to constantly rebel and fight against them

>Implying a mudshit ruler with multiple wifes according to an expansionistic ideology can ever be acceptecd as european.

Jesus, those dresses look like they were made from upholstery.

>drawings are proof

According to you jesus looked like pic related

Attached: Savior.jpeg.jpg (531x710, 290K)

>rape golden haired women
>"rape"

user we both know those whores welcomed the Muslim dick with open legs

Also need some source on that

Chechens are the way they are because they almost got wiped off from existence, so they resorted to organizing themselves into clain-based systems like the scots or irish.
Chechens were probably a happy and peaceful society before sandniggers and turks started to conquer their homelands.

And retarded! Nice religion,I mean cult, I mean why do you still worship that scum way if your ancestors were forcfuly converted through means of kidnapping and beheading or heal cutting? Sick humans!

>chechen
Related maybe
Where there is islam there will be saudi genes

Attached: chechen-boston-terrorist attack.png (625x446, 429K)

They're not part of the promise.

Christogenea.org

saudi genes ( semites genes like jews)

Attached: saudi-0234.jpg (525x695, 196K)

>In the commentary regarding the Almighty’s saying, “Among them is (many) a man who says: Grant me exemption and draw me not into trial,” it was mentioned that this verse came down regarding a man named Al-Jadd b. Qais. The Exalted mentioned in this verse, “Among them,” referring to the hypocrites. Regarding the verse, “a man who says: Grant me…” this was in reference to a man who said to the prophet, “Give command that I do not accompany you.” Regarding the verse, “draw me not into trial,” this means, “do not trouble me with the sight of the women of Al-Asfar (“The Yellow,” i.e. blonds) and their daughters, for I am tempted by women, (for I fear) that I might go out and commit a sin with them…” It was narrated by Muhammad Ibn Amru, narrated by Asim, narrated by Issa, narrated by Ibn Abi Najih, narrated by Mujahid regarding Allah’s saying, “Grant me exemption and draw me not into trial,” that the prophet of Allah said, “Invade Tabuk and your spoils will be the daughters of al-Asfar and the women of the Romans (byzantines).” Al-Jadd replied, “Grant us exemption and draw us not into trial with women.” It was narrated by Al-Qasim, narrated by Al-Hussain, narrated by Hajjaj, narrated by Ibn Jurayj, narrated by Mujahid who stated that the prophet said, “Invade and you will have the spoils of the daughters of al-Asfar” meaning the Roman women and this narration was repeated by others. (Tafsir al-Tabari, Q. 9:49;

Muhammad tells his followers to rape white women, why the fuck do you think all of these shitskin mudslime RAPEfugees love to rape white women? Because their prophet commanded them to !

Oh lord! Living in a conservative non degenerate society! How awful!!

muhammad had jewish (and sub-saharan roots as well)

- Notably, the fourth Muslim Caliph Ali (lived 602–661 AD) was at least one eighth Jewish
- Ali was Muhammad’s cousin and adoptive son and Abd Al Muttalib (three-quarters Jewish) was the grandfather of both Muhammad and Ali
- Ali’s father was Abu Talib (died 540 AD) (one-quarter Jewish) and Abu Talib was the brother of Muhammad’s father Abd Allah (one-quarter Jewish)
- This means Muhammad was one-eighth Jewish, unless of course Muhammad has still more Jewish ancestors unknown to early Islamic genealogists
johndenugent.com/english/moon-o-theism-islam-is-submission-to-the-semitic-moon-god-of-war-muhammad-was-raised-from-ages-6-8-by-his-34-jewish-grandfather/

Attached: muhammad-a jew prophet.jpg (450x570, 335K)

>Why do Russians/other Eastern Euros dislike them? Do they behave like niggers? Do they want open borders for other muslims? What's their problem?

The regular Russian doesn't hate chechens as far as I know

It's just the simpletons who buy the whole "le ebil chechens is coming to eat your children" propaganda time and time again, unfortunately Russia is full of such simpletons and low IQ mongrels who love vodka more than life

And no chechens don't want Muslim immigration AT ALL, we want no immigration whatsoever, we just want our own government without the Russian ((((oligarchy)))) stealing our oil

How is it over there( if not larp)

Attached: 0325776B-E4CE-4469-910F-98478E520113.jpg (1000x562, 166K)

Can you give me some sources bro?

My family left chechnya because of the wars I've only gone over there to visit when I was very young (like 7-8 years old)

Michah vu ho Hinc?

I don't speak noxchi unfortunetly

Islam is not a religion
Islam is a cult

Besides mahometans don't eat pork just like jews and they drink camel piss

Attached: camel piss--0-image-a-78_145079364699061.jpg (800x420, 139K)

Why don't you learn it? Cant your parents teach you

Look how beautiful his 8 year old wife is. I wish I was him.

Chechens are shit people in general. Think: niggerjews. Devious, backstabbing assholes prone to violence. Negative attitude towards russians, bloodthirsty disposition. Not to mention russia were at war with them an those fuckers dont forget nor forgive.

My mother's not vaynah so we spoke ukranian at home

this is the most ugly group of white people Ive literally ever seen..
why are 99% of muslims so fucking ugly, pol? they all look inbred as fuck.

Attached: ugly.jpg (615x410, 19K)

lucky bastard has 7 wives

>During the 13th and 14th centuries, the Mongols launched two long, massive invasions of the territory of modern Chechnya and Ingushetia, which included the lands of Alania in the West, Simsir in the Northeast, and the Georgian-allied kingdom[citation needed] of Durdzuketia in the South. They caused massive destruction and human death for the Dzurdzuks, but also greatly shaped the people they became afterward. The ancestors of the Chechens and Ingush ultimately fended off the Mongols which attacked in two separate waves, but this came at great cost to them, and the states they had set up were utterly destroyed as was their previous organized culture. These invasions are among the most significant occurrences in Chechen and Ingush history, and have had long-ranging effects on Chechnya, Ingushetia and their peoples.

Now you know why Chechens act the way they act. Why they are so aggressive and defensive, because their people are still recovering from the invasions of sandniggers and mongols and turks.

that toothless inbred face they all have. its like looking at mormons or amish

Literally looks like my Italian neighbors

>Chechens
In a way they are like people from Bosnia
Soon their phenotype will change anyway

Arabia Moves to Bosnia
The past couple of years has witnessed a new phenomenon in Bosnia – Bosnian women becoming second wives to visiting Arab men, who establish “parallel families” in Bosnia alongside their original families in the Middle-East.
The study of the Arabic language is also becoming increasingly popular
acdemocracy.org/arabia-moves-to-bosnia-the-implications-of-the-middle-eastern-influx-into-central-bosnia/

Attached: £290,000_Lamborghini_Aventador_For_22-year-old_Saudi_Prince.jpg (598x358, 55K)

>Literally looks like
Literally looks like kikes

>white

Please stop calling yourself Chechen
Your father just jizzed into a hohol and you came out

No they're white just like most jews who claim not to be white are white. This is just silliness.

>we
Chechen diaspora eh? Imagine having more solidarity with shitskins than with Europeans just because the shitskins raped your civilization 600 years ago and converted you. I knew a Bosnian, he had blonde hair and blue eyes and he only hung out with the dark as shit pakis and other Muslims. Much like Bosnian chechens suffer from Stockholm syndrome.

White muslims may legit be the key to getring rid of the degeneracy in the west.

Remeber muslims invented batteries and the astrolabe (however you spell it). And after theblibrary of alexandria was lost bagdhad became the center of science in the known world

Its just that islam gets confused with brown people, who are inherently degenerate.

>not white
>dirty blonde hair
>blue eyes

Attached: 889557F2-899C-4216-910E-651745B9A1CE.jpg (780x520, 88K)

I know this but I wanted sources

blue eyes has nothing to do with being white, thats revisionism from but hurt swedes.

Lmao, in all fairness, romans did a good job raping gaulish women. So what's your point?

:(

Until ghengis khan flattend bagdad into oblivion and multiple defeats left muslims as brown nomads who fucked their cousins to keep money in the family

Half of my family are retarded idiots just like you! They also forgot how muslimes killed our ancestors and how they fought them and killed nasty turns! I know your kind both those that brought it upon you and you that keep their religion, I know you well!

kek
fat bait
try again

Attached: caucasian.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

As opposed to a turk jizzing in your great great--- grandmother and you being proud of it kek

hohol>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>chechen rape baby

Ummah
Muslim community. A fundamental concept in Islam, expressing the essential unity and theoretical equality of Muslims from diverse cultural and geographical settings.
oxfordislamicstudies.com/article/opr/t125/e2427

Get ready to get negrified bitches
( With saudis it was only the beginning)

Attached: islam-56274748.jpg (960x462, 664K)

Chechens even refuse to marry their Muslim Dagestani neighbors, marriage with other nations is quite rare among us.

"In some of the non-Russian republics, the number of such ethnically mixed marriages is very small. In Chechnya, for instance, “only one of every 91 men is married to a woman of another nationality,” and in Ingushetia, Sakha, and Kalmykia, the percentage of such marriages is “below 10 percent.”

interpretermag.com/ethnic-intermarriage-declining-in-non-russian-republics-of-russian-federation/

Looks central Asian

Attached: 819F3D7D-DF08-4493-B684-6D5971D753CD.jpg (800x1006, 185K)

already gave you sauces
put tamerlane invades Chechnya on google and look these things up for yourself lad

Just like nafris
>not white
>dirty blonde hair
>green eyes

Attached: BERBERS_646272a.jpg (300x222, 20K)

I agree with the German to a degree though, you're an abomination. Consider suicide as you will not be accepted by chechen, hohols, or anyone really.

Don't get me wrong I like Europeans but unfortunately Europeans nowadays are a bunch of drugged up sissy faggots and feminists whores

I also love my religion because it shields against such degeneracy, and no we weren't forced to convert, we did it voluntarily because it perfectly aligned with our rules and beliefs of a strong patriarchal society where men are men and women are women

Also you are apparently a butthurt fag so go fuck yourself vasya

my point is that romans and gauls are both Europeans so they won't change each other's race faggot, now if a sandnigger or nigger rapes a white woman and gets her pregnant, then she will give birth to a filthy subhuman shitskin mongrel mutt like you

What is your fucking problem with chechens on this board? OP you live in USA you never saw a chechen in your life you don't know them at all. In the region of France where i live (Alsace) there is the largest chechen community in France.

CHECHENS ARE THE MOST SAVAGE AND MOST VIOLENT PEOPLE I HAVE NEVER SEEN FROM MY LIFE. You understand? THEY ARE PREHISTORIC MENS. They are worse than niggers. Yes you have read well. THEY ARE 100 TIMES WORSE THAN NIGGERS. They terrorized and expel the niggers out of my neighborhood but now my neighborhood it's even worse because chechens are wilder and more dangerous than the niggers!

They have an IQ of 73. They are murderers, thieves, rapists, pimps, drug dealers. Young chechens in my town beheaded an 80-year-old woman and her poodle just for fun. They walk down the street in gangs of 10 with weapons and they attack passersby at random. Men, women, children, they attack EVERYONE. These are demons, before i knew chechens i didn't even know that people as dangerous and bad could exist in this world, i could not even imagine that. I thank God that chechens are not numerous in the world, otherwise they would be a danger for humanity. I pity the poor russians, i don't know how they do for controlled this kind of monsters.

Do you think i'm exaggerating? ABSOLUTELY NOT. You don't know chechens, you're lucky not to know them. Luckily for you there are no chechens in USA, render thank god for that.

you were Christian first but then converted to islam due to tamerlane invading your lands.

Do they have gayfaggot pride in Chechnya?

Fuck no lol

>we want no immigration whatsoever
>german flag
practice what you preach

Fucking yikes, there's about a 110% your mother is a former (or current?) prostitute as those are the type of women to marry/fuck Muslims and Niggers.

I mean you're right ig. It's a curse

t. shitskin nigger who gets BTFO by chechens on the daily

Chechens there would show solidarity with the French if someone told them that they too are descendants of the White Adamic Race that God made in his image and after his likeness.
Chechens already claim descent from Noah through his son SHEM I believe which is true since Noah and his three sons lived in the Caucasus for some time before migrating to different parts of the known world at the time.

Actual Chechen here and not a mutt. Yes we are white you homos, only 56% faces and vatniks disagree.

Attached: PsJtdzfGRbs.jpg (492x604, 45K)

I am Chechen and i clearly look white.

Attached: Screenshot_20190625-013100_Discord.jpg (1080x1348, 755K)