AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAH

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAH

The Best Political Cartoonist of his generation does it again

Attached: Bolton_Iran_War-1024x839.jpg (1024x839, 201K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.house.gov/billsthisweek/20190211/CRPT-116hrpt9_u2-.pdf
conservativereview.com/news/5-insane-provisions-amnesty-omnibus-bill/
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/672/text
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Unironically keked

Is this ignoring the billions of dollars in arms sales he is pushing through to pad the pockets of the military industrial complex? Or shilling for Boeing? Why did he employ fucking Bolton in the first place? Just seems like a cartoon for retards by a retard.

mad warshill detected

8.5/10
Trump should have dabbed

>AAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAH
Mom let the hyaena use her computer again.

selling guns isnt war it's "defense"

He could fire him any day if he wanted. It was Trump who broke the Iran deal, put crippling sanctions on Iran which have even caused medicine and medical equipment shortages. He's literally doing every single thing possible to push Iran into war.
Trump could end this bullshit tonight. Fire Bolton, fire Pompeo, fire that cunt in the CIA whose name I've forgotten, immediately ease sanctions and in good faith reach out to Iran to re-implement the deal with a promise to completely drop sanctions. I wouldn't be surprised if Iran didn't trust Trump after this, but if Trump actually weren't a kike piece of shit and actually wanted peace, he would do it.

Where's the original?

>Trumps evil
>must help Muslims
>reeeeee religion of peace
Stay mad achmed

Attached: 4F2AB288-2B35-4569-8869-AE6752E7151B.gif (245x230, 871K)

Isn't it time for you to dilate, have sex, go back to r*ddit, and kill yourself? I think it is.

good shilling
you'll get an extra portion of onions this week

eat a dick leaf

Attached: the leafs trademark catchphrase.jpg (500x810, 154K)

>pointing out the truth and being against a war the establishment wants makes you a shill
I'm guessing you just have poor English comprehension skills.

Pro-war piece of shit detected. Reddit is that way.

reddit was built for sensitive canuckistanis such as yourself. the entire middle east needs to be destroyed. INCLUDING ISRAEL

Attached: Rake Leaf.jpg (533x666, 56K)

its how america gtot wrapped up in both world wars

>I bet if I say Israel should be destroyed, that will make up for the fact that I support policies that benefit Israel

Poor deflection.

>NO WALL
>INTERNET CENSORSHIP GOING INTO OVERDRIVE
>NO LOCK HER UP
>Illegal immigration at highest levels since Dubya
>No repeal and replace Obamacare
>Trump couldn't stop the caravan
>Trump couldn't end DACA
>Trump couldn't pass the RAISE act
>Trump couldn't end Birthright Citizenship
>Trump couldn't make E-Verify a law
>Trump couldn't defund Planned Parenthood
>Trump couldn't invest $1 trillion to improve national infrastucture
>Trump couldn't pass the travel ban
>Trump couldn't close the Wall Street special interest loopholes
>Trump couldn't put price controls on prescription drugs
>Trump couldn't stop foreign lobbyists from raising money for American election
>Trump couldn't resist bombing Syria
>Trump couldn't pull the U.S out of NATO
>Anti bds law
>Gave israel 38 billion
>Increased the National debt by $2trillion
>Gave the 1% a tax cut
>Farmers bill
>Omnibus bill
>Amnesty bill
>Crime 'reform' bill
>No unclassified FISA
>No Awan indictment
>No Uranium One investigation
>No voter fraud investigation
>No Feinstein Chinese spy investigation
>Pedogate has vanished
>55k sealed indictments went nowhere
>Hired a bunch of neocons
>Continued middle eastern wars
>Ramping up for even more wars
>Global LGBT crusade

>Full amnesty omnibus Bill
docs.house.gov/billsthisweek/20190211/CRPT-116hrpt9_u2-.pdf

>Summary of bill:
conservativereview.com/news/5-insane-provisions-amnesty-omnibus-bill/

>Combating European Anti-Semitism Act
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/672/text

>Assembles a cabinet of bankers, generals and chickenhawks who precum to the thought of war with Iran.
>'Gives' Israel Jerusalem.
>'Declares' all jewish settlements to be Israeli land.
>pulled out of missile treaties with Russia
>fired McMaster and replaced him with Bolton because McMaster dared to criticize Israel
>the Trump Dept of Education makes it illegal to criticize Israel at public universities as it constitutes 'antisemitism'

Attached: TrumpIsZogPuppet1.jpg (744x666, 120K)

where is the original?

war is fun. god why do you sissy twink leafs love fucking each other in the ass more than fighting. i can see why you have a bitch "leader" like Trudeau.

Attached: Trudeau fag.jpg (950x534, 190K)

Selling guns isn't sending Americans to die for not their country. And he got Bolton to scare people making them think he would go to war. Essentially an opening bid in negotiations.

can someone draw pence into the picture next to pompom boy

>hires neocons for Secretary of State and National Security advisor
>does not do what hired neocons advise him to do
What was the point of hiring them if they don’t Agree with you on anything?

I don't give a fuck about Cuckdeau, you stupid kike. No more (You)s for (((you))).

>put crippling sanctions on Iran which have even caused medicine and medical equipment shortages. He's literally doing every single thing possible to push Iran into war.
Clinton did the same, but even more extreme and kept it up for ten years. I don't hear you bitching about him.

Trump is a zionist stooge and his supporters are completely retarded.

Attached: TrumpRothschildPuppet.png (1156x539, 663K)

Based ben

Says the meme flag

Attached: 1561041109216.jpg (664x543, 69K)

humiliate them for the Iraq war

This right here. Trump is getting credit from his dumbass supporters for trying to put out a fire that he fucking started lol

Too bad pulling back the supposed attack is doing nothing to ease tensions. There's no nuclear deal because we tore it up, we're pulling falseflags to try to justify war, etc. There's no way they're going to negotiate with us at this point unless we give concessions. They learned their lesson with this administration, cooperation isn't possible.

>Clinton did the same, but even more extreme and kept it up for ten years. I don't hear you bitching about him.
Why didn't I also bitch about Eisenhower for overthrowing the Iranian government in the 1950s? Clinton hasn't been president for nearly 20 years, and yes, he was a piece of shit for a lot more than just that. Don't get me fucking started. But Trump is the one in the White House now. Clinton isn't going to resolve this problem.

neoCucks eternally btfo'd by neoboomers

>Essentially an opening bid in negotiations.

Negotiations which are not going to happen unless we back down our forces and lift sanctions. They have made that absolutely clear after this bullshit that we've been pulling under Trump.

>MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX

Is this a new way to say "globalists"?

On the day of the rake. You will be remembered.

Why do you niggers ignore that the "Obama deal" included giving billions of taxpayers money for Iran, basically funding the weapon researches of what could possibly become your next enemy?

You don't even need redpilled sources for this one, just go on wikipedia, find a middle eastern faction that USA fighted against, and look back at the groups that formed it. You will always arrive at a point where USA gave money, equipment, or training for then. Since the Soviet–Afghan War, the USA are waging wars against people that at some point they funded, including Osama Bin laden and ISIS, the Military Industrial Complex feeds itself.

Just letting then rot away is the better way to close the cicle. The middle east would be much better both without outsider invasion, AND outsider resources directed to military ends.

Attached: 1560273929954.png (1080x1020, 396K)

Presidents don't have as much power as you think they do.

>giving billions of taxpayers money for Iran,
Giving Iranian assets that were seized back to Iran, not taxpayer money.

Trump's the reason Bolton is even in the comic lmao

>Why do you niggers ignore that the "Obama deal" included giving billions of taxpayers money for Iran

Nope. We gave them what was theirs.

>basically funding the weapon researches of what could possibly become your next enemy?

Bullshit. A U.S.-Iran war isn't Irans goal and it isn't our goal. This is Israels goal, which is why they demanded the deal be torn up. They do not want a path forward that involves cooperation with the current Iranian government, they want war.

Scrapping the deal was the first step by this administration towards Israels goal.

Not bad really.

BASED

Replace Blormpf with Tucker Carlson.

Where are the labels?

Trump makes a campaign pledge to help the Steel, Coal and Manufacturing sector. Then hires a guy who makes a career out of saving failing companies in said sector. Wow lets do some big think why this guy was selected.

it really is incredible that trump can keep setting up the country for war then backing out and his base just eats it up over and over.

Attached: 1561231750378.jpg (1280x1365, 453K)

Based Schultz themes:

>The Big Pumpkin
>Linus as the Red Baron
>That kid on his piano

>why isn’t Trump Stalin

The only reason why trump bailed out on the strike was due to the NSA's failure to disable Iranian AA defences, not because of muh 150 iranians. Americans are so fucking stupid and easily manipulated.

also the christmas movie even though its really depressing

>SEETHING
He hires advisers like Bolton (known warmonger and Zionist), so that people like Kim Jong Un and Khameini will fear the thought of US military action, and be more inclined to come to the negotiating table.

You see - the trick even worked for you, retard.

Attached: 1561250711172.jpg (573x729, 55K)

its like voting for dems was a terrible mistake

Attached: 1560408695556.jpg (540x540, 161K)

>globalists
Is this a new way to say "Jews"?

stupid racist trump niggers. it was her turn trust me

where is the unedited version?

Attached: 1555216104384.png (800x949, 356K)

Zyklon Ben is at it again

>re-implement a bad deal
Lol how about no, Obamaleaf. That deal was garbage, and it only occurred because Obama was desperate to tout it as another "achievement."

That's why details of it weren't even released to the American public - because we gave Iran everything they wanted, and we were given essentially nothing in return.

Wishful thinking Ben
Trump just called a timeout
War is likely coming regardless

It's lame when they have to spell out what the cartoon character stand for

NOOOOOOO

YOURE SUPPOSED TO DIE FOR ISRAEL GOYIM

Wrong. Iran got sanctions dropped and some frozen assets returned in exchange for accepting regular inspections, reducing their uranium stockpiles, keeping uranium enrichment low, etc.
The goal of the Iran deal was to keep Iran from developing nuclear weapons, and you got that. It cost you virtually nothing. All you had to do was drop sanctions and give back Iranian money you seized. What else was America supposed to "get" in return? Unlimited use of your mother's cunt? Your countrymen could already get that without the deal.

And Obama is a war criminal, but then again you love to suck off war criminals so you and Obamaleaf have a lot more in common than you feel comfortable admitting.

wow rude why would trump bully someone liek that!!

>1 post by this ID
either a dumb shill or completely and utterly BTFO

great. we can make great weapons without going to war. Problem solved.

Stop posting the fake ones faggot

Attached: Ben+garrison_4195f6_5218809.jpg (687x563, 160K)

God I love Ben Garrison

>BANSAAAAI

"No"

Attached: Kamikaze_USS_Bunker_Hill_worldwartwo.filminspector[1].jpg (736x552, 81K)

Attached: 1428546596577.jpg (640x482, 172K)

>military industrial complex
Should read "Israel Lobby".

does it really even need one?

Attached: Co_Ud4OVUAABgdN.jpg (1010x800, 203K)

shut up you fucking boomer

Attached: 38c.jpg (1200x962, 307K)

Attached: 338f30fe5a90eabbc0262fcd16de6cbbbf266030ddecb0741aa39a25cbd7ddd2.jpg (1200x936, 1.13M)

Attached: db8.png (1200x930, 1.7M)

>Happy Kristallnacht!

Based.

Attached: laughing genghis khan.jpg (624x330, 63K)

Attached: 1454618083014.jpg (1280x923, 525K)

>Obama deal" included giving billions of taxpayers money for Iran
This is your brain on fox news lmao. Besides, let's fucking assume for one second that this is the case. What a fucking dumb move to withdraw from a deal for which you paid 150 billion in tax payers money. This is the kind of idiocy that is rampant among the american populace.

Attached: 241d20741913d0092355b80d5af369f9fe25e7b766dcb77aab6f325c9e73129e.jpg (640x501, 480K)

Attached: 22d.jpg (781x1000, 238K)

Attached: f37.jpg (1600x1266, 437K)

Attached: f62.jpg (1200x831, 776K)

Where's the original where Bolton is revealed to have a merchant face when his hypnoglasses come flying off his face.

Attached: 1409454053862.jpg (2250x1793, 3.02M)

I would have hired Bolton too. Good for bargaining. Like showing up at a drug deal with a car full of twitchy Niggers with their right hands in their jackets.

Doesn’t mean he had to listen to the fucker.

If the military industry treats Europe with respect, we will buy military products from them.

If they meddle in with EU matters, they will be locked out.

(And fyi, I came up with the EU army project in its current form back in 2015.)

Attached: Jewmerica-1-e1522200676596.jpg (1044x588, 173K)

Attached: 16d.jpg (1200x1044, 1.03M)

>Pompeo

What kind of Political cartoonist has to label the characters in his drawings?

>The goal of the Iran deal was to keep Iran from developing nuclear weapons, and you got that
Wrong, faggot. The Iran deal had a sunset clause which caused all conditions that would prevent Iran from creating nuclear weapons to expire. Their path to the bomb was laid out in the deal itself, and only required them to be patient. This was easy to do, of course, since it did not limit missile testing, nor did it address their funding of non-state actors like the Houthis in Yemen, or Hezbollah.

The Iran deal was nothing but another fake achievement for President Obama - something to match his other fake achievements, like his failed healthcare scheme, or his meaningless Nobel Peace prize.

I have no idea what anything means in the strip
Anyone have the original?

>1 post by this ID
Here's your you

Post the Bernie Reparations one.

>look guys I'm stopping the guy I put into office from starting wars but yet still keeping him! Aren't I great!
You are not fooling anyone drumpf

/thread

retard leaf is retard

>94 replies
>pic related wasn't posted yet

Attached: 1553582482663.png (1024x701, 1.31M)

Why do BG defend zion don though? It's completely wrong.

a classic childrens song

>thinking Trump would go to a dumpster to notify his base
based