Is Russia white?

I've been thinking about this a lot lately. They seem more Asian than anything.

Attached: asiatics.jpg (603x1095, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mansi_people
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Whiter than you Ahmed.

>finns are asians meme
Fuck off.

Russia has +50 different ethnicities.

Russia is Russian

This.

They have Asian head shapes and a lot of them have squinty eyes. A lot of them are blonde and blue eyed however, so I don't really know. I guess it depends on their individual ancestry.

YES BALTS ARENT GERMANIC TRIBE WITH SQUARE HEAD. Sorry for that.

Attached: 1390080846599.png (500x376, 251K)

Russia is a very large country.
Of course people in the eastern parts look more asian. Just like people in the Caucasus region look more middle-eastern.
But you're a retarded brit-bong so I don't expect you to understand.

>But you're a retarded brit-bong so I don't expect you to understand.

Attached: cc1.jpg (619x453, 28K)

Attached: main-qimg-76b9308b8e2c6a4f0fac9b394f3d3e7d-c.jpg (450x300, 13K)

I-I'm sorry....

Attached: UpitisKarlis.jpg (426x640, 42K)

Attached: dddd.jpg (198x255, 6K)

no shit, he's actually azn, an ethnic Mansi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mansi_people
the mayor of Moscow, Sobyanin, is also a Mansi

Attached: Family_of_Mansi_1901.png (393x368, 282K)

tl;dr

Attached: b0deb3b.jpg (1184x1660, 319K)

Yes white af. A lot of them here in summer

only 8 of them were in oblivion tho

Look at where Russia is geographically. It makes sense that the Russian people would have Eurasian features. Same with Finns

But of course not all of them are going to have prominent asian features

There is literally nothing wrong with being Finno-Ugric.

Attached: 1561416569613.jpg (595x797, 148K)

How do people forget that Russia colonized Siberia and assimilated the native people that lived there.

Attached: Muromian-map.png (610x622, 165K)

Russia is literally in Asia. Europe should build a wall.

Here is a more modern map of ethnic group distribution. Around 15% population wise of Russia is non-Slavic Russian.

Attached: GCcKwlU.jpg (1280x898, 335K)

whiter than you mohammad

Has anyone ever implied anything else?

Attached: 12c1dac54a9e9a3edd7cde61b19d0545--natalia-vodianova-black-white-photos.jpg (734x597, 146K)

All of russia got raped by mongols

>How do people forget that Russia colonized Siberia and assimilated the native people that lived there.

It's the opposite bud

I didnt realise people willingly traveled to Albania

Russia is like the the Mexico of europe

would marry and fertilize

Rare

>more modern map
>posts the map of USSR

Attached: angry tears.jpg (293x310, 12K)

You some sort of retard? Grand duchy of Muscovite was a Golden horde tributary. Upon the desolation of Kievan Rus an agree was reach for Russians to pay a tax to the mongols and left alone. Principality of Galicia-Volhynia succeed the Rus state but was quickly attacked and conquered by Poland. The otter territories fell to the golden hordes and the Crimean Tatars inhabited it until their collapse at the hands of the Russian empire in the 1700s. The grand duchy of moscow, formed into Russia in the 1400s and then expanded their borders all the way to Alaska. Sure there was some rape like there were a bunch of arabs raping Italians all throughout history, but Russia was never occupied by Mongols, it was a tributary.

Attached: 800px-Kingdom_of_Galicia_Volhynia_Rus'_Ukraine_1245_1349.jpg (800x993, 306K)

Well it certainly is more modern than the map from 900s that i posted prior to that one.

That map is perfectly aplicable today

Russia is European America, so it includes Asians.

russia prides itself in russian culture while also not having a single russian culture and saying their neighbors are similar enough to steal their land

Population density is very low in Siberia, even more so outside predominantly ethnic Russian cities that stretch along the Transsiberian railway. Mansi are less than .01% of the population and all the Siberian natives combined are less than 5%. Most minorities in Russia are either Tatars and Finno-Ugrics in the lower Volga region or mountain niggers in Caucasus but the latter don't assimilate. Finno-Ugrics to the East of (and including) Karelia sometimes look chinky as fuck. If you see a scetchy looking Russian it's likely that he is a half-Udmurt or some shit like that and lost the genetic lottery. Actual we wuz shamanz ancestry is pretty rare even in Siberia.

Attached: 1561418388332.jpg (900x750, 76K)

haha yea Russians are based and definitely white guys

Attached: 3661585517184.jpg (1440x1440, 1.19M)

100% based and ethnohistorian-pilled

Attached: 20190624_173112.jpg (849x720, 246K)

>Is X white?
Nice one

All Slavs are just hapas.
And apparently you don't pride yourself in yours enough to post your flag.

Baby's first d&c thread.

Whiter than you mutt.

ukrainian american

"WHITE" like nick fuentes and james allsup

lol

mongol mixed

No

No
Fuck wh*tes
Fuck e*ropoos
Fuck the w*st

russians and finns are heavily asians yes, up to like 80 % some of them