Were carthaginians/phoenicians basically proto-jews...

Were carthaginians/phoenicians basically proto-jews? Are the punic wars and the razing of Carthage a reason among many for semitic hatred towards Europeans?

Attached: baal.jpg (220x342, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mishnah
ancient.eu/phoenicia/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no.

yes.

maybe.

Try again later

No, they are relatives of the Jews. The Jews already existed.

What did he mean by this?

>Were carthaginians/phoenicians basically proto-jews?
Phoenicians? sure.

>Are the punic wars and the razing of Carthage a reason among many for semitic hatred towards Europeans?

on a commercial level, they got a blunt. And the jew will revenge for sure.

Most of your doubts will be cleared by reading some of Miles W. Mathis pdf files.

Click here to go to Miles' site, then click on updates (top right).

thank me later

They were mostly merchants obsessed with shekels and sacrificed their babies to Baal, they pretty much were jews

They were probably a splinter of the group we call Israelites/Hebrews. So were jews, or pretty much anyone from the region of Canaan after the nomads from Egypt took over..

They were atlantean proto-aryans

Incorrect. jews did not exist until some Israelites returned from Babylon to Judea.

>and depressing most of the time.

All are Semites. Canaanites/Phonecians same people, except Phonecians were seafaring. Jews were Canaanites. They didnt migrate from anywhere.

Roman hatred for Carthagenians probably indicative of Aryan v Semite racial animus. Semites were more primitive for sure.

They sacrificed children....so could well be

Attached: Screenshot_20190625-005345~2.jpg (1072x1455, 220K)

Stop this, they weren't. They were greedy child sacrificing scum. Proto-Aryans were in the steppes and had no desire in being bound to materialistic needs, riding their horses like free men kicking everyone's butts because it was fun, burying their dead with all the gold they found

What

No, their descendants live in Lebanon.

This

That is the enlightened understanding for sure. Even it may not be enough. It may simply be: no Judaism before Persian conquest, which is where they got the Zoroastrian influence. The Babylonian Captivity may be yet another Jewish woe-is-me fiction.

If you count the exodus, the first migration is from Egypt under Moses.

Phoenicia was the merchant jew, going to Sicily, Greece (Saloniki), France (Marseille) and farther west.

The protojews, if any, were the Canaanite hooked-noses.

Judaism didn't come around until they started writing fanfics based on "oral traditions" after the destruction of the Second Temple.

That's a pretty accurate picture.
Now add golden and silver ring to the eyebrows, ears and noses of the men and of course the women were wealthy enough to be painted whores.
And no, they weren't the reason for semitic hatred towards euros, they ended up assimilating into the Roman Empire like most of the Mediterranean.

>Are the punic wars and the razing of Carthage a reason among many for semitic hatred towards Europeans?

No, it was the yaweh-or-the-hahweh cultists who picked a fight with the Greeks that never healed up. There were always plenty of other Semites willing to be a part of an integrated Med under the greeks.

No and no.

Jews were not caananites. Caananites were hittites fleeing persecution during civil war. "Protojews" were Egyptians atanists fleeing persecution after the super volcano Santarini blew and ended the minoan and maecinea Greek empires starting the bronze age dark ages and began the decline of Egyptian empire.

>Caananites were hittites fleeing persecution during civil war
That's bullshit. Hittites were indo-European, while Canaanites were semitic

The Jews have a documented history under the Greeks. So how could that be true?

They were Semites from Canaan. Rub your hands together and think hard.

The plagues in the bible just documents the environmental catastrophe that hit Egypt in the aftermath of the Santarini volcano eruption.

The Phoenicians were once the greatest rival to the Jews. They were both a race of merchants living in the eastern Mediterranean, and the Jews got jealous when the Phoenicians started colonizing elsewhere. The Romans were still completely virtuous and free from Jewish taint when they destroyed Carthage, however, things changed when Hannibal escaped to Seleucid owned Phoenicia after the war. The Jews were fine with putting up with the Greeks for a while after Alexander, but when the Seleucids hosted the greatest leader of their greatest enemy, they knew that they had to act. The Romans were going to war with the Seleucids for their own reasons, but after seeing how well they handled both Carthage and the Greeks, the Jews had to do something, or else the completely virtuous Romans would destroy them too. So they cozied up to their new "masters" and then decided to create a new religion to destroy Rome from the inside. Beating the Phoenicians will always be the Jews greatest victory.

Yes.
Ancient Israelites were Canaanites who worshiped El Shaddai. This "Yahweh" shit is a Midian import. Anyone who says otherwise is intentionally lying or has an agenda. It is archaeological fact that Yahweh was invented by a tribe in Arabia and imported along the copper smithing routes of Bronze Age Mesopotamia. Fun fact: The Canaanites practiced child sacrifices, as did the ancient Israelites. That's why it appears so often in the OT.

Attached: mvc208.jpg (617x454, 125K)

The religion called Judaism is based on the Talmud. The oral traditions of the Pharisees aren't exactly the same thing.

No. The hittites empire collapsed in the wake of the Santarini eruption and refugees settled in "canaan"

It isn't true. He's just regurgitating Christian Identity shit that was debunked forever ago, the end-goal of which is to WE WUZ the Jews and pretend white people R DA REAAAL JOOZ.

The "Oral Torah" they meme so hard about existed during the time of Rabbi Yeshua ben Yosef, so it's a dead talking point.

Yes, this is explained at length in Eustace Mullins book "the Curse of Canaan"

Let me show you something that for some reason eludes many. Phoenicians. Shit where did the Phoenicians disappear to? How could such a wealthy tribe of sea-faring merchants just fall off the face of the Earth like that? They didn't. What is the one empire that reflects a logical advancement of what the Phoenicians were originally? The Venetians. Venice, built by fortune and wealth in abundance that looked impossibility in the face and just kept throwing money at it and more dead workers until the "floating" city came to be.

And then started speaking a different language?

>toward europeans
Snowniggers and Germ*nics were irrerelavant wandering in snow and woods eating squirrel and worshipping bones .The dispute was between evolved humans with melanin deficiency.
This is a faux debat.

Since Rome erased every piece of history about Carthage we can't know for sure,

The Carthaginian city-state's Senate was not based on anything but wealth. Top 100 wealthiest? You get a say. Lost it all on a bad bet? You're no longer a legistator.

Fuck.
Without melanin deficiency *

Judaism is a derivative of that that was never codified until the post-Second Temple diaspora. It's basically jews butthurt that Christ was the true inheritor so they play pretend as jews are privy to do.

They are mysteriously drawn to swamps. After Venice they went to the Netherlands and started the Dutch East India Company and later a similar one in England

Today's jews are Phoenicians. Real jews are those little spiritual people that got slaughtered for Zionism.

Imperial Rome was the 1st trial at a NWO, they literally burned the place where Chartago existed to never make a plant grow again.

No,it's still there,each week end i go to a café 100 meter from the punic ports and there a lot of traces of the city.

Attached: 48540.jpg (2028x1549, 1.26M)

wow, you may be right

Gerry on Mathis' site lays it all out in an easily digestible fashion as one of the others in this thread already mentioned.

Everyone spoke a different language. You think your dacian ancestors spoke romanian? Or Greek or Egyptians or Sumerian?

I was just asking. Maybe there's something to your theory but I need proofs. It's the first I hear of something like that. Also, I'm Belgium, see that one color is black not blue

They were semitic, and Fagans here worship semitic characters while claiming that their religion is purely European and insulting Christians.

Attached: runes_semitic.png (1144x1016, 613K)

I used to think that beneath all political shitflinging lie patterns of race and religion. Then I got smart enough to look passed race and pretense of religion to economic ties. Yet deeper still, are the family ties which one can research via Wiki or various genealogical sites. Not so hard to do, though it can be tedious. But we should all get good at verifying or falsifying others' factual claims.

No, they're most closely related to the modern day Lebanese

Kek seeth more snowniggers we wuz jewz n shiet we be rolling up on ya sorry ass wit dem elephants n shiets y'all nigga finna get dat roman ass woped with muh dick cuz I'ma bout to fuk yo whole block up ya hear me nigga

>mysteriously drawn to swamps
No wonder all those kikes like Broward county so much. The place was originally supposed to just be named Everglades county.

Rome wrote that they razed the city to the ground and poured salt all over it. Why would they leave remains? Why would they lie about it?

>matrilinear
>change surname to fit the host' language
>"a nation within a nation"

Thou art right.

and iirc, the area the invalid state where the Israelis are was originally swampland in the area where they now grow their crops. This is really intriguing and should provide some good pattern recognition data. Thanks Belgiumanon!

Nope. You guys can't seem to grasp the concept that the things that went into the Talmud already existed during Rabbi Yeshua ben Yosef's time. They didn't all just sit down one day and decide to write OC. That's where the big Christian Identity lie centers, this false idea that it was all OC written out of the blue one day centuries later. In reality, all the Talmud did was compile things that Jews already believed in. Jews, which included Rabbi Yeshua ben Yosef (hint: John 4:22). By the way, Talmud was NOT the first text to do so. The Mishna was. The Talmud is just the Britannica Judaica of the kikes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mishnah
>After First Jewish–Roman War in 70 CE, with the end of the Second Temple Jewish center in Jerusalem, Jewish social and legal norms were in upheaval. The Rabbis were faced with the new reality of Judaism without a Temple (to serve as the center of teaching and study) and Judea without autonomy. It is during this period that Rabbinic discourse began to be recorded in writing.[10][11] The possibility was felt that the details of the oral traditions of the Pharisees from the Second Temple period (530s BCE – 70 CE) would be forgotten, so the justification was found to have these oral laws transcribed

Oops, sorry. Yup, that's belgium.

>Shit where did the Phoenicians disappear to?
Destroyed by the Roman Empire, if you really must know. Carthage was wiped out and colonized, and the original Canaanite lands were muttified into non-existence.

They spoke the same language and had the same genetics and geography.

Because they're little insecure manletes with tiny peepees and a huge inferiority complex.
Every wanted to sound tough back then especially the new emerging pasta niggers

My pattern recognition data is that rats do the same. They hoard big piles of shit in ugly places and create galleries to escape from the Aryans that try to gas them all, once in a while

lots of places to dump a dead body in a swamp.
makes sense why criminals prefer to make camp in or near swamps.

I was wondering when the official narrative "historian" damage control would show up.

I bet that's why they do it. Like nature's pig farms

By looking at some Irish legends as Tuatha De Danann, some have stated that high-ranking Phoenician escaped there.

Data Mininng: Irish people hoard and regard money more important than human life.

Yeah, Judaism is a derivative that comes from these "oral traditions".
>the things that went into the Talmud already existed
As something vague and unverifiable. In order to codify the new religion of Judaism they started writing fanfic to create the official reference. As your link says that didn't happen until 70AD.

Of course the shill uses a meme flag.
EVERY European language, including the one you typed your shill post in, uses a derivation of the Phoenician script.

Attached: hurp de durr.jpg (1710x1425, 922K)

Loot, reap, hide the riches, if some sheriff comes, play the victim's role as a poor kike. Enjoy the riches when alone.

hur dur jews are cool and so is their god he totes loves us gentiles now
fuck yourself with that book, you irresponsible niggers have no idea what it all mean and salvation isnt FOR you
enjoy your fire lakes and whatnots

Yes

Phoenician and Hebrew are mutually intelligible- for all intents and purposes they were just dialects of the same language (same with Canaanite, Moabite, Ammonite).

Carthaginians were basically siblings to the Jews, it's not a cohencidence that they were merchants.

Thank you both for also trying to shed some light in the darkness of ignorance that is US daytime Jow Forums. It gives me energy to continue pushing on too.

there are theories (and some evidence) that some cathagenian ships settled in South america after carthage was razed.

What are you intending to imply, based schizo poster?
>WTF a small collection of low-population cities didn't compete very well with a continent-spanning empire that held 1/4th of the world's population at the time. It must be a conspiracy!

anti-Judaic Christianity has a tradition going back thousands of years regardless of autistic rednecks trying to claim whites are the real Jews.

they were canaanite colonists and their empire desolved as they were still under the ban of God for open debauchery and sacrifice to milcom, moloch, chronus, saturn, essentially satan.

Carthage was one of the biggest cities in the Principate. Probably only third to Rome itself and Alexandria.

The real problem is people think jew is synonymous with the lineage of faith from Abraham. That is a lie. If it weren't for impostors trying to subvert the position of Christ there would be no such thing as a jew, just as in the days before Babylonian captivity there was no such thing either. jew in the biblical sense is a specific sliver of time and place. jew in the modern sense is a den of lying vipers.

magic 8 ball

Attached: 54.png (1200x1042, 247K)

>Semites were more primitive for sure.
still are.

Attached: themap.png (1200x616, 193K)

>schizo
You tried hard to blend in and poison the well and now you're mailing it in and exposing yourself. Good job dumbass kikerat. I love how your ashkenazi neuroticism is always such a reliable button to press to get you to kvetch so hard you may as well have painted a star of Remphan on your posts. Kek

Attached: 1554032249376.jpg (1024x970, 115K)

You're literally admitting I'm right and then reverting right back into dead Christian Identity talking points that you just admitted were false.

Judaism was spawned by the Mishna and the "Oral Torah" that went into the Mishna existed during the time of Rabbi Yeshua ben Yosef, yet you deny Rabbi Yeshua ben Yosef believed in the things written in the Mishna in spite of the NT explicitly showing that he does. I can't help you there. Your faith requires you to believe that Jew born of Jews in a land of Jews who taught Jewish law (aka the Oral Torah) to Jews in Jewish synagogues is somehow not a Jew who taught Jewish law to Jews because you need to fanfic him into not being a Jew in order to justify worshiping him. It's basically just a series of lies you're telling yourself.

Kek

Attached: Judeans not Jews.png (3254x456, 402K)

I love that this board still attracts actual crazy people:
ancient.eu/phoenicia/

>yet that title goes to Jesus
"It's in mah Bahble! I believe it! That settles it!"

Spoilers: The name "Jesus" didn't even exist until the 1600s.

Attached: Christian Identity tards btfo.jpg (536x768, 81K)

>They are mysteriously drawn to swamps.
DC is in a swamp, too...
probably just a coincidence

I love how you are just proving my point of being an official narrative "historian" damage control too. You're trying to cover too many bases kike. Kek

Attached: Jews are not Judeans.png (3310x476, 395K)

Is that why the Romans inscribed his name and title as INRI on the cross with the I standing for Iesus?
Kek
You're so ineffective kikerat.

>a name that includes the letter J couldn't possibly exist before J was invented!

Judaism was created in 70 Anno Domini. You can say the fanfic it's based on is older than when it was written down, but the fact is the religion didn't exist until there was an official foundation created. Saying it's a derivative of something older doesn't change that. Christianity did not exist before Christ, either, yet it is based on older texts and traditions as well.

Attached: you get a gold star.gif (472x343, 54K)

>Christian Identity shit

Yeah.

Interesting but how to explain Yah/Yam at Ugarit?

>The Canaanites practiced child sacrifices, as did the ancient Israelites.

Yep. Semites all did sacrifice of the firstborn, and the ones that would become Jews were no exception. Some argue that the railing against it in the Bible is indicative of outside pressure (i.e., Zoroastrians) on the locals to stop. Carthaginians were still practicing it even in the Roman period.

Punic is the Latin way of saying Phoenician and Phoenician is what the Greeks called what would be pronounced Canaanites except it was spelled like K’nan. All of these names referred to Tyrian purple dye. Prior to the Bronze Age collapse the same group called the Phoenicians is called Canaanites. They existed long before jews/hebrews and some say that the ethnic term “hebrew” applies to Phoenicians. They invented the script that is called “paleo hebrew” and the so-called hebrew language is merely a regional dialect of Phoenician. They founded jerusalem as Salem aka Shalim. Named after the morning star god who the Assyrians called Shalmanu.

It’s not a stretch to say that they either are or are related to the northern tribes of “Israel” who in the Bible are a fictional exaggeration anyways.

Phoenicians has European DNA and no modern Lebanese have their haogroup. They are one of the most important groups in history yet they are mysterious and very little is actually known about them.

My guess is that the Phoenicians and the Minoans as well as others called “Aethiopians” and Cush/Kish (not to be confused with negroes called by those names today) originally dwelled in the Indus River Valley and were forced to leave after a catastrophe. This was likely the Punt of the Egyptians and Dilmun of Sumerians. It was also the basis of the Eden myth. They weren’t the same but they were tribes. One was the Minoans/Cretans and another was Phoenicians. Another was Cush/Aethiopians. Etc

>attack European
>they defeat you
>wtf I hate Europeans now
what's their fucking problem?

>BELIEVE IN MY JEW OR ELSE YOU'RE A JEW
>t. Jew LARPer

Attached: muh jesus.jpg (1000x671, 316K)

Emperor Claudius had to deal with Jews in Alexandria before the first century, where they were hated and caused a civil war for being your typical obnoxious Jews. He calls them Jews explicitly. Before that they had an involved and documented history among the Greeks, where they were known as and behaved like fucking Jews.

You're pushing an untenable CI rationalization.