So women are really evil after all...

So women are really evil after all. This makes a lot of sense because they were dominated and controlled in every fucking society with no exeptions. Nowadays they have rights and they are ruining everything. What a coincidence.

Thanks for show us the real truth Brits.

Attached: 20190624_194133.jpg (714x880, 327K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/o28y1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>women are really evil after all
you thought adam and eve was just a story from the desert...

The truth about this is that women are, by nature, nurturers, and nurturing their husband in hard times makes them happy.

It's a goddamn shame we need to procreate. Honestly, being gay or asexual must be such a blessing

this, they're codependent at best

Is this why the Romans didn't look down upon homosexuality?

Gynocentric boomer lies. Men are the nurturers, men are the empathic ones, men are the everything. Women exist solely to have semen pumped into them and babies pushed out of them. They excel at literally nothing else.

The bible is full of lies and made up stories

You might have very high estrogen if you’re the emotional, empathetic one in the relationship.

Once again... PROTIP:

These ‘studies’ are 98.8% horseshit 9.9 times out of ten. Not even a meme. The research is not rigorous... and it’s not replicated and it’s not even worth discussing.

Someone post that "all forms of feminism have been bad" screencap.

No, you seem to misunderstand. It's not about men being more empathic than women, it's about men being the only gender that actually has empathy at all. Women just mimic the empathetic traits of men. Stop believing boomer horseshit meant to prop up women's self-esteem.

>every successful man behind us a women
>what they didn’t tell you, every unsuccessful man behind is also a women

Okay, so prove it.

False. Emotions is a trait depending on testosterone. It is the regulation of said emotions that depend on estrogen.

Cope harder discord tranny.

You want me to prove a negative? Are you as woman? Or just a man who doesn't understand the scope of female manipulation?

Attached: 1561393453476.jpg (729x1439, 407K)

Jow Forums: The news is all lies!!
Also Jow Forums: The news is totally real whenever it follows our narrative!!

Leave him alone, the conditioning is too strong. He refuses to see the light

Based and redpilled

You said men are the only ones that feel empathy. You seem to know so much, so why not prove it? Back up your blackpill shit.

Women nurture children, the thought of nurturing a guy makes women vomit thats why mommy starts getting cunty when her son hasnt left the house by age 18.

Yeah, I think you're a chick.

Attached: 1551485835705.png (673x669, 299K)

R E M I N D E R

THE FUTURE IS COMING

Attached: 1561115243153.png (850x742, 821K)

Thanks, rabbi. I’ll tell my wife and kids at the cookout this weekend.

Repent.

>prove a negative
good job idiot woman
you know the rules

You're young or you're damaged if you really don't understand this. "Sisters fight the worst" "It's the little girls who are so mean to each other, you can't go to my birthday" etc etc. Women are more socially dependent, they will morph into whatever society men create for them, they're the craziest torturers, fighting they have no concept for how bad they damage people, they will stoop as low as society deems it acceptable. This is only the start, as estrogenics ruin the next generations there will be a natural understanding of a class of mutant men who will have to be discriminated against as a rule. They will call it Berry Pickers return

>Asian women are happy when their husband or partner is upset

FTFY. Never turn your back on an Asian, they'll stab you every time.

are you niggers really stupid enough to take this seriously? it's just clickbait fakenews shit. dress yourself up like a dollar and jump into a vat of jews.

Attached: 1481353965426.jpg (413x600, 76K)

That's your story, kike. Our women were fine before you came along.

Jokes on them, I’m completely apathetic to the whole world.

Attached: 1561225523854.jpg (700x731, 68K)

They probs feel useful right?? :(

FU WE LIKE IT CUZ IT SHOWS YOUR SOFT SIDE FAGGOT

I don't believe it because of clickbait I believe it because I've experienced it. Women thrive off drama. When a man is upset with a woman it's usually because the woman has, in her mind, achieved some sort of victory. Why wouldn't she be happy? She gets to see a jealous, angry man doing angry man things and she delights in it. I don't need a study to tell me that. I just need eyes.

you only like it when chad has a soft side. kys roasterie

>Schadenfreude is a wimin only club

I beg to differ

Women only nuture children because they see the children as extensions of themselves. They are entirely ego centric.

Based and redpilled

No and it's not like schadenfreude is always a bad thing. The female only club is the one where you feel schadenfreude for suffering of people who are supposed to be loved ones.

just get a gf

EAT DICK MY FIANCÉ IS 5’8” AND TREATS ME WONDERFULLY

DOING IT RIGHT THIS TIME

>THIS TIME
ahahahahahahahahahahahaha day of the roast

Women aren't evil; they just evolced to not care about men on such a personal level. Basically, anything past how much of a utility you can be to her. Would you call a shark evil for wanting to eat you? No, it's just its nature; and it's women's nature to use men and dispose of them when they are of no further use.

streamable.com/o28y1

Attached: 242626272.jpg (1920x1189, 800K)

>you thought adam and eve was just a story from the desert...
>It still is
woowoo
what a coincidence
your book is still gay and you should put it down and read some other ones

Attached: 1542584812685.jpg (750x731, 72K)

Too bad your fiance is a manlet lmao

Yeah, thats literally the definition of evil

its also full of good advice...only a moron would throw out one because of the other

So many faggots in this thread. Culture is important, any divide is a place for a sneaky jew to ruin society. It's all true for the wrong reason, now kill yourself thread. 'Sage' in the Options field

Oh, really? That's the kind of thing you should share anything about.

Attached: 1557886517301.gif (207x207, 808K)

>hhhuurrr but what really is evil huh?
Classically someone with as little disregard for you as a fucking shark despite the fact that they're supposed to be a loved one would be considered evil. Calling them evil is appropriate because the vast majority of people with talking to will know exactly what meant by that. Fuck your shallow philo bullshit.

*worth talking to

>dominated and controlled in every fucking society with no exeptions
thats not true and they only have constitutionally guaranteed rights in america.

women have been cherished and insulated from labor and war as much as possible in every society that's ever existed.

Wasn’t about to stay with the wife beater
Dick much bigger than my “chad” ex

DONT HAVE TO FAKE IT ANYMORE HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHJAJAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

Pure gynocentric nonsense. The truth is women despise men who show weakness. Men instinctively know this, which is why it is common for them to bottle their emotions. As the man, you are there to serve as her emotional support as far as she is concerned.

NOT TRUE FAGGOT

>men work the fields and die early
>women sit around chilling at home, cooking food and babysitting
>men dominated women
men were just another farm animal for the women

who cares what women think

post a picture of your dick with a swastika drawn on it next to your drivers license or you're lying

Emotion support guys are friendzoned you arent even supposed to support them but belittle and mentally abuse them.

Based, AND redpiled

>Wasn’t about to stay with the wife beater
You are going to have an affair with wife beater and leave the tab on cucky manlet hubby. You should get shot in the head. Leave

Where is this silly idea women sat on their asses before the industrial revolution they also worked on the farm as peasant too. The only idle women were nobility.

You are basically saying women cannot be capable of evil and therefore, are not human. You can't compare a human to an animal when speaking of morality because morality EXISTS ONLY FOR HUMANS. You are essentially saying the concept of good and evil shouldn't apply women, you are either an edgelord roastie or a [boomer] tradcuck but either way consider suicide immediately.

This is the gist of the article, beyond just the headline, yeah.
Basically its the whole "express how you feel" thing... as long as it's not negative feelings about them. If you're upset about work, they want to know so they can feel like they're a part of it and can help.

It's kinda like how men tend to get frustrated when women just want to talk about something but are happier when there's something to "fix".

Women just like it when you yell at them and put them in their place which is what you should be doing

The difference is peasant women worked for and under the supervision of the family's patriarch. Now they go and work for other men, or women, which is even more preposterous. This allows them economic independence which translates into political influence, and ruins everything. Female emancipation invariably leads to the collapse of any kind of standards or customs that can restrain their hypergamous impulses, until the point that those impulses get dressed in the finery of philosophy and established as standards and customs themselves.

Power fills the space it can.

Lol no
I’m not attracted to a star wars man child who voted trump

I’m waiting for him to walk in on his 3rd (tatted) fiancé getting the bbc

More or less true but it mostly applies to your racial in group. Talking about some nigger's or chink's morality towards me is nonsense, I should expect none, they're in competition regardless of what I do, at lease on the long term. However, since members of a an in-group are meant to foster the continued existence of that in-group, talking about the morality (or lack thereof) of women makes perfect sense so the other guy really likes gobbling black dicks.

Lol no they only have economic independence because capitalist firms cant pay them little like how feudal lords robbed you all the time.

this

Yes they really are narcissists

btw

South east asian girls especially Philippines are much different VERY caring

Or rather they pretend to be because in their situation they have few other options.

Hay babe

Leftists have no problem smearing us with this type of shit, why should we let them off the hook when the shoe is on the other foot?

>South east asian girls especially Philippines are much different VERY caring

Attached: 1423624118465.jpg (226x276, 49K)

Yeah true but still the ones over here seem great

Still better than what we'll get from your kind.

Even if you think its full of made up stories you should recognize those made up stories are not full of lies.

Attached: 1536752307869.jpg (1511x675, 351K)

They have economic independence because they are free to have economic independence. It doesn't matter what socio-economic construct governs a civilization, women will actively work against civilization itself, no matter its nature, because civilization is a masculine project undertaken over the objections of female sexuality. Feminism is their ongoing attempt to sabotage the project. You could have your commie retard system and so long as women are physically unrestrained from acquiring resources independent of the say-so and supervision of a patriarch with legal and physical control over her actions, then she will inevitably subvert the working traditions of that system which conflict with her hypergamous impulses. She will embark on a campaign of liberation and perpetually expand her identity's base of power.

Women are like jews they constantly lie about their true behavior and try to create laws to prevent you from finding out their true behavior. They have a supremacy complex and think all should obey and serve them for eternity.

Yeah fucking this

...you want affection from a dude? That kind of sounds gay tbqh

Comin at us hard with that 2006 hot take

I could buy this

>nurturing their husband in hard times makes them happy
WRONG. That is when she's out the door, but not before treating you like absolute shit first.

Attached: injured good.jpg (960x960, 103K)

A woman is at her best miserable and scared of her husband at all times, and at her worst fearless of her husband. I have noticed married women will often say my husband will kill me then the issue of cheating on him comes up but they only show fear not guilt or shame like a man who cheats on his wife. What this shows is that women are like niggers they have no true moral compass they only obey social rules out of fear not guilt nor shame they are wild animals mentally compared to men, and its no wonder why men simply beat the life out of them all the time its the only real way to control them as they are simply not human.

I've known plenty of guys who have been more concerned with the fallout of cheating than with the moral implications, too. People can be selfish assholes.
I've also known women who've been wracked with guilt and shame that someone stole a kiss from them when they were married (as in, someone took them by surprise and kissed them).
Normal human variability

>show fear not guilt or shame
Id disagree with that, shame is mostly an effect of peer pressure on your perceived social status. Women care deeply about that. However you're right when you say they don't know guilt (/remorse).

>guilt and shame.
Just shame, they don't know guilt

Women think dating criminals is fine they cannot feel shame at all or moral disgust like a man either. Look at the fempedos in schools they dont feel shame at all instead they rataionalize their mental illness and expect you to see them as the victim.

Some don't sure. Some do. When you realize women are just as much a human as you or me, things can make a lot more sense.

You lose any support from me with that line for the simple fact they never get punished for their horrendous acts, but men do.

>NAWALT

Fuck off

Those things are different and especially today the stigma around female degeneracy of various sort mostly wittered away. After all that in part why we're seeing this explosion of degenerate behavior. However women are usually extremely concerned with their social standing, whether or not protecting it discourages or fosters immoral behavior. After all they're narcissists, or course they'll usually care about how they're perceived.

Go fuck yourself with your pestilent globohomo

This is actually good news for me. I'm a grumpy, irritable, gloomy, complaint-prone, foul-mouthed, narcissistic, snarky, pessimistic, confrontational, stubborn, vindictive, spiteful, petty, edgy jackoff like 80% of the time and I've always wondered why nice, upbeat girls hang out with me. Turns out they like it.

That's more a problem with the system doing the (lack of) punishing, no?

I don't tend to see people as "woman" first. I take people as the come. Not all humans are the same, fact of life. You can apply blanket generalizations all you like, but they're just plain incorrect. Literally not all X are like anything.

Grow the fuck up, folks.