HERE IT COMES THE BIG HEALTHCARE DROP THANK GOD FOR TRUMP

youtube.com/watch?v=RpxOFQFx0Ug

Attached: 1511433474901.gif (360x266, 320K)

qrd plox senpai

30 million democrats will obstruct it and call the failure Trump's fault

Healthcare either way is a con. Even if the medicine is cheap it's still poisonous medication which suppresses your immune system. Your body is designed to heal itself. You are the ultimate technology. Drinking your own urine will stop almost any disease.

this fat fuck hasn't done anything in 2 years other than cut taxes for the rich

I feel like his corporate tax rate cut was the only thing that was good.

You wouldn’t have noticed the tax cut last year, since you didn’t file taxes in America. Saved a few grand, myself. I still want that wall though.

He gave us two far-right Supreme Court justices, that alone was worth it. Three more coming soon! Four if Sotomayor can't keep her hands off the box wine and bon bons and Takis.

dems will just "rebalance" the court when they come into office next.

I know better than to think this is a joke or even bait

Nah they will never come into office again, ever.

Attached: 1560845889689.jpg (600x450, 95K)

Thank you for remaking. I can’t wait for DOTR

>far-right
>submissive cuckservatives

They'll strike down Roe Vs. Wade, that's all that matters.

until jew destroyer Josh Hawley makes it to the oval office im not satisfied

That hair though
Saved

10/10

You're right though.
Fuck Blumpt.
I'm with HillDawg now!!!

Attached: hillary-clintons-bold-new-strategy-to-finally-win-in-2020-43008420.png (500x529, 88K)

And smoking sun dried cat turds will enlarge your penis into "BBC" territory anons. I've been smoking my cat Razzle's sun dried turds for 6 months and now I have a 14 inch raging nar with the circumference of a soda can. My girlfriend likes to call it a "weapon of ASS destruction" She's so funny.

Yeah but you voted for Hillary so who cares what you think.

Urine drinking is good but smoking cat turds will gain you a harem fren.

fuck off cia nigger. go ethnically cleanse yourself

This is MAGA

The way to fix healthcare is to conscript every fucking highschool student into the army for a year after they graduate. Then all of them will be considered veterans and have access to military healthcare.

Boom, problem fucking solved and we have infinite meatshields for our military machine. Also the retards will get paid and get free college so we'll solve the college problem and the poorfag retard problem too.

Rundown on what it does?

DRINK YOUR OWN URINE

NO GMO!

watch the video retard

>requires hospitals to publish their prices for the public to view in such a way that they are easy to access and understand
>Free Market Healthcare

Attached: 1553109685357.jpg (640x848, 49K)

How should the world care about what he is doing for his country when he is isolating it from the rest of the "world"?

No more security aid and support for countries that really have a high violence and crime rate

Sorry amigo, he is an anti imperialist. So you're on your own for now. Or... Russia may be helping you friend?

They give their "advice" to countries that have corrupted government status that is a "key" for global peace and leaves them with nothing but a shitty society that claims to be the best for labor and soberanity

Lol muslim logic

I never had the impression that the United States did anything good for the country or for me, personally

If I make it to see how the country I am from looks like after a economic disaster it may be like Venezuela in the worst case scenario.

A man once at a "Taqueria" where I was "eating" asked me "what is this meat from" I said pork

True. I'm not sure about the drinking urine part though.

Why would it do anything for a country that has been feeding "drug traffickers"?

Drugs and money are the worst fucking thing that are currently a fact in Mexico.

How many people are born and raised in Mexico?

I am pretty sure they do not approve anything related to "Narcoterrorism"

How poor is the country if you walk to a store and pay the companies with pesos?

They will just invest those pesos back into Mexico and keep every single person as a slave

>far-right

Keep your discoveries to yourself while in the internet, you might blow up something

Not all veterans get free healthcare. I did 4 years honorably and I don’t qualify because I wasn’t injured or in combat.

>security aid and support
Do you think the US has EVER been on the side of any LatAm nation? "Aid" is just a tool of the empire to enslave us through handouts, paying the governments to oppress us.

But it was goat amirite?
No?
Potatoes... amirite?

Same it does to own citizens.
Let that be a lesson to you before you come.
Prison industrial complex.
People don't want our own citizens enslaved in prisons... hmmm... hmm... need the money still... hmmm how to solve the problem hmmmm

Bump

>Please won’t someone think of the corporations?

Attached: 38ACA664-E389-41C1-B305-FA83F9FA1F71.png (1035x580, 274K)

>far right

Wait a second... I was told by Jow Forums that Trump has done nothing and will only do things for Israel... but here he is doing something for America...
Does that mean...
No... it couldn't be...
Was I LIED TO?!
ON THE INTERNET OF ALL PLACES?!
WHAT IS GOING ON!? Quick! Someone post antiTrump memes!

Gigabased
Next up, a la carte healthcare.
>My stomach hurts
>You need an 8000 dollar cat scan
>That's absurd, the likelihood of some neurological ailment affecting my tum is remote.
>If you refuse, I will mark you as non-compliant on your permanent record and refuse anymore treatment
>Okay, whatever you say

To

Dr gives advice soliciting informed consent
>I think we'll start with a powerful antacid and evaluate...put off the cat scan till all other alternatives are eliminated
>Okay, user, whatever you say.

Doctors have begged for what's coming to them. They are to be reduced to modestly paid technicians. The age of status for doctors is over. And you mds fucked yourselves right out of it.

that's p. gay

Change the military so all vets get free healthcare. Then make everyone a vet. Problem solved.

who cares? not republicans, not democrats. worst reelection advisors ever

>Let that be a lesson to you before you come.
We're exploited worse in our own countries, you zero IQ mong. It's all part of the plan of the neoliberal capitalists.

I agree, fuck russia and fuck putin

whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-improving-price-quality-transparency-american-healthcare-put-patients-first/

For those wondering, this is the E.O. TLDR hospitals must tell you the cost, and negotiated cost, of a healthcare service.

*before you purchase the service

You'll find yourself a Mong the same shit you're going to bring here. You call your own country shit. You want to come to America to beg the scraps from who you consider your tormentors? Did I get that all correct?
Stop being a faggit.
Help your own people.
You did say your OWN country, no?

>muh russia.

Attached: 01-5735983cddd84__880.jpg (880x838, 111K)

they won the house in 2018 you stupid fuck

More like lost... lost the winning power they should have had even in the lowest levels.
Congrats you set a record new low.
[Clap]

Attached: MIGA retard.png (298x379, 347K)

Uh...
Jesus also loves retars... no worries.

Attached: tumblr_ni0kjrfWLm1s2wio8o1_500.gif (500x369, 1.57M)

I have always had in mind that Mexico can be a nation with issues but I have never taken those who really are part of the labor area as people that do not lie.

And I have always had in mind that I have not been lied to

So it was goat then.
Bien bien.

But why do your people get so indignant when I tell them I'm too white to dance [along with the kitchen staff]?

Attached: S0nwTsd.jpg (600x450, 93K)

Not a single post here actually discussing what Trump did in OP. Interdasting.

Attached: 1427424523815.png (786x715, 253K)

>far right
Do you know what that means?

Wow, I have never seen those kind of images...

Are they a representation of the actual situation the people of those countries have?

>He gave us two far-right Supreme Court justices, that alone was worth it.
they aren't far right, study more. they were chosen years ago by Bush. any establishment republican would have gone with these same picks. once Kushner effectively fired bannon and took over America first platform went out the window. trump doesn't give two shits about the people who voted for him or the platform-he and Kushner are only trying to set up corrupt deals with Israel whereby they can profit. ex: the $50B "Marshall plan" for Palestine. How about a "Marshall Plan" for the US you mother fucker?

The most lethal weapon in the world is a shot from syringe

Why the meetings published on TV?
>and everything related to news

For those who even own a TV with unrestricted access to the channels that show LIVE news and not some mob paid movie that does not allow you to know what is going on

Wow.
Do you have the interwebs negro?

Attached: images (12).jpg (201x251, 11K)

Ask the network service provider before your assistant tells you Mexico City is best Mexico

I remember my "Libros de Texto Gratuito" they had the same kind of drawn style for representation of the subject

The law obeys the law and is nothing far away from the law,

I do not know anything about the current living government laws, but if they are there for the country they should not brake the code that is the Declaration of Independence

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>far right

Attached: 1531517505251.png (499x768, 112K)

Those who were tought to destroy are the end of the life of no one but their own lifes.

If you know you are not doing anything wrong and they support you they will keep doing it.

Those who do not have the support of anyone are just an empty box that no one will ever fill with anything and those who are the empty box do not know anything about anything at all.

>far-right

The box might be filled with nothing but hate and lies.

So it is better to keep it untouched