I fucking hate first gen "latinos"

This is coming from an ACTUAL hispanic. I fucking HATE first gen "latinos", they tend to be so damn ignorant and retarded, I hate their stupid "spanglish" it gives me cancer whenever I hear one if them speaking that stupid "language". I fucking hate how they assume all Hispanics are brown, like seriously, do these assholes know that there are white hispanics like me? I also hate how obnoxious and loud they are, they love to play Hispanic songs in public at high volume while don't even know how to speak Spanish. They are so damn stupid, I fucking wish they were deported or something, I can't stand those motherfuckers. I can't imagine how hard and annoying it would be for a non-hispanic white person to deal with those retarded fuckers.

Attached: 2owkenfrj.gif (286x200, 145K)

You have to go back

I can't stand any of you latinos
Why do you think you deserve to be allowed to live here?

Mexicans aren't human. Cubans are pretty cool, though.

>Do these assholes know that there are white hispanics like me
t. Muttxican LARPing as a Castizo

Nope, I am not going back :)

Too bad nonwhite mutt, you’re going to be sent back, whether you like it or not.

Attached: 1531238035397.png (220x229, 9K)

Cringe, you sound like those "first gen latinos." You probably shouldn't go back, but go down 6 feet under.

Anyways Hispanics are invading this country, soon you will all speak Spanish

t. Obese wetback with a skin tone comparable to fresh feces, and a height below 5ft

A become better Once they integrate which Takes a generation or 2

bretty much

spoken like a true chicano.

Are you from California, by any chance OP?

No

>hating this based lad

Attached: 011.png (288x415, 135K)

>spanglish
speaking of this, any anons ever heard "singlish"? its singapore english
anyone experienced this? it is ridiculous, ending every other sentence in weird shit like "la"
>FUCK YOU LA
and "dog" is the worst insult possible to them

sounds cute

it is actually pretty cute the women here are adorable
it is very weird though, they use "the" when it isn't needed
>are you the happy, user?

Attached: 1542891427499.gif (500x505, 197K)

>guns
>high murder
>mexico
spain slaves

yo dawg

5th generation Mexican here with Irish heritage. I'm a straight mutt, give me your best shot Jow Forums

it's the assimilation that truly bothers identitarians. don't you get that?

non-whites acting white aren't white because they act like it. Same goes for weeabos in japan, or any other such mishmash

This meme needs to end.
>t Tampa.

>yo dawg
>FUCK YOU LA
>hurricane of tiny asian fists hitting my legs

Wait a second op. Are you really ok with pocho as fuck MECHA maricons?

Enjoy your white privilege.

>it's the assimilation that truly bothers identitarians. don't you get that?

non-whites acting white aren't white because they act like it. Same goes for weeabos in japan, or any other such mishmash

This is in part correct. The other part is they have no fucking business being here.They are only here to help (((global finance))).

Imagine being a boa constrictor in south Florida. You had to work for your meal, now maud and morty leave their little shitzu out side and lunch is free.