JEN GENNAI RELEASED A STATEMENT

medium.com/@gennai.jen/this-is-not-how-i-expected-monday-to-go-e92771c7aa82
web.archive.org/web/20190624235839/https://medium.com/@gennai.jen/this-is-not-how-i-expected-monday-to-go-e92771c7aa82

SURPRISE, SHE'S A DISINGENUOUS CUNT! SHE ALSO CRIES OUT IN PAIN AS SHE STRIKES!

>I’ve spent the last 12 hours travelling back from Dublin to San Francisco, unaware of what was happening on the ground. When I touched down today, and I turned on my phone, I received the shock of my life. I had received an enormous collection of threatening calls, voicemails, text messages and emails, from people I’d never met.

>Someone wrote “Your ideology will be shredded to pieces, just moments before you got executed for treason…you are living lended time, enjoy till then”. There were plenty more threats like this. I’ve never been so fearful.

>So why did this happen?

>In late May, I accepted an invitation to meet with a few people who claimed to be from “2 Step Tech Solutions”. They said they wanted to chat to me about a mentoring program for young women of color in tech, an area I’ve long been passionate about. We went for dinner at a restaurant in the Mission, San Francisco.

>Unfortunately, I now know that these people lied about their true identities, filmed me without my consent, selectively edited and spliced the video to distort my words and the actions of my employer, and published it widely online. I now know they belong to a group called “Project Veritas”, which has done this to numerous other people working in the tech and other sectors.

>Why did they do this to me? It seems they found that I had spoken publicly at Google I/O on Ethics, and they wanted someone who would give them juicy soundbites about tech’s alleged bias against conservatives. Over the course of a two hour dinner, I guess they think I delivered.

Attached: file.png (1118x966, 168K)

>Project Veritas has edited the video to make it seem that I am a powerful executive who was confirming that Google is working to alter the 2020 election. On both counts, this is absolute, unadulterated nonsense, of course. In a casual restaurant setting, I was explaining how Google’s Trust and Safety team (a team I used to work on) is working to help prevent the types of online foreign interference that happened in 2016. Google has been very public about the work that our teams have done since 2016 on this, so it’s hardly a revelation.

>The video then goes on to stitch together a series of debunked conspiracy theories about our search results, and our other products. Google has repeatedly been clear that it works to be a trustworthy source of information, without regard to political viewpoint. In fact, Google has no notion of political ideology in its rankings. And everything I have seen backs this up. Our CEO has said ”We do not bias our products to favor any political agenda.” He’s somewhat more powerful and authoritative than me.

>But despite what the video may have you believe, I’m not involved in any of these products, just like I’m not involved in any of the other topics Project Veritas baited me into discussing (whether it’s antitrust, Congress, or the dozens of other topics that didn’t appear in the video, on which I presumably didn’t say anything that could be twisted to their advantage). I was having a casual chat with someone at a restaurant and used some imprecise language. Project Veritas got me. Well done.

>I don’t expect this post will do anything to deter, or convince, the people who are sending me abusive messages. In fact, it will probably encourage them, give them oxygen and amplify their theories.

>But maybe a few people will read it and realize that I’m not the cartoon cut-out villain that Project Veritas would have you believe.

>Maybe someone will read it, be more skeptical about a dinner they’re invited to, and avoid the same trap I fell into.

>And maybe some people will take a pause and reflect on how toxic and menacing our online discourse has become, about how quick we are to believe the worst of each other, and think about the human cost of demonizing and doxxing people, the way that Project Veritas has done to

O'Keefe is a Jew.
He's financed by Jews.
Project Veritas is backed by pro-Israel Jewish groups.

Attached: project veritas 4.jpg (1177x903, 154K)

DAMAGE CONTROL IS OFF THE CHARTS TODAY!

Attached: file.png (1450x1676, 784K)

>PV exposed as a Jewish operation
>proceeds to run damage control
>claims others are running damage control

Attached: projecting.png (491x334, 318K)

You faggots jumped on this story to do damage control before it even broke last night. No one believes you or this jewgle cunt. You're fucked.

Dude you're in every fucking thread spamming the same shit. It's really pathetic. Do you think people are taking what you post seriously?

>do you really think anons are taking your sources seriously
why yes i do :3

Attached: project veritas 1.jpg (1052x597, 88K)

>>In late May, I accepted an invitation to meet with a few people who claimed to be from “2 Step Tech Solutions”. They said they wanted to chat to me about a mentoring program for young women of color in tech, an area I’ve long been passionate about. We went for dinner at a restaurant in the Mission, San Francisco.
>
>>Unfortunately, I now know that these people lied about their true identities, filmed me without my consent, selectively edited and spliced the video to distort my words and the actions of my employer, and published it widely online. I now know they belong to a group called “Project Veritas”, which has done this to numerous other people working in the tech and other sectors.
AHAHAHGAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
HOW DOES IT FEELS GETTING A TASTE OF YOUR OWN DIRTY TACTICS, CORPORATE ANTIFA SHITTERS?

>O’Keefe
>Jew
Gonna need real proof

Holy shit, it's real.

Hubris is always your downfall kike. Also when you spam the same pictures in every thread, focus on Okeefe instead of google, and try to derail as fast as possible it's obvious you're doing damage control.

I really wonder if whoever pays you idiots actually thinks you're doing a good job.

Attached: file.png (2018x1662, 648K)

I told you: if (((you))) keep spamming (((PV))) I'll be right there to expose them. Mad?

Attached: project veritas 9.jpg (907x771, 127K)

>Google has repeatedly been clear that it works to be a trustworthy source of information, without regard to political viewpoint. In fact, Google has no notion of political ideology in its rankings. And everything I have seen backs this up. Our CEO has said ”We do not bias our products to favor any political agenda.” He’s somewhat more powerful and authoritative than me.
What fucking bullshit.
>jewgles "white family"
Yep. Good job kikes. Streisand effect inbound.

You really make this too easy.

Attached: file.png (2672x1778, 976K)

D A M A G E

C
O
N
T
R
O
L

lmao

lulz

Dont bully the shills, they are only given a small selection of images to use

>this is not how I expected Monday to go!
XDXD

Attached: garfield hates mondays because hey who doesnt lol amirite.jpg (236x250, 14K)

Fuck off kike.

Attached: fellowanons.png (300x240, 46K)

meant for
You're going to swing from a rope you dirty kike.

But despite what the video may have you believe, I’m not involved in any of these products, just like I’m not involved in any of the other topics Project Veritas baited me into discussing
>I don’t have any power nor am I involved with these projects
How does she know if they do or do not have a bias then?

Everybody knows you can just not use Google, right?

She's a lying cunt.

If Project Veritas were real journalists, they wouldn't have to stoop to bullshit, fuckery, and outright lies.

More proof that cuckservativsim is a serious mental disorder, and there is only one cure.....

Attached: 1280x720_50319B00-HXYPG-1.jpg (1280x720, 140K)

In a nutshell
>Was busy doing shit
>Oh fuck something dumb I said in private got recorded and posted online
>but I'm the good guy and got entrapped
>Don't believe everything you read on the internet tho
>Fuck those people, peace out.
Quite literally trying to save face after fucking her entire career over

HAHAHAHAHAHAH NOW THE DOJ IS GONNA RAM THEIR DICK INTO GOOGLE AND SHATTER THAT CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE INTO BITS AND PIECES.

>Your ideology will be shredd to pieces moments before you get executed for treason..you are living lended time, enjoy till then
I absolutely 100% believe this was a real message. Unironically and this is the first time.
also
>lent time

kek

Bobby Fischer was a Jew as well, Schlomo.

oops....too late

Attached: eyu66hkbi3w21.jpg (674x433, 24K)

>They said they wanted to chat to me about a mentoring program for young women of color in tech
glorious
They can reuse this bait forever because their ideologically bound to it.

Cool, now that I know what the shills are saying, so the opposite is truthful- go Okeefe

Attached: 1530280375937.jpg (653x477, 191K)

Attached: 1430861775994.jpg (586x720, 104K)

>Our CEO has said ”We do not bias our products to favor any political agenda.”
Well, I guess that wraps this up. The CEO said it, so it must be true. Checkmate bigots

Don't fall for the fale consensus. O'Keefe is /ourguy/ and has done real damage to their mind control for several years now.

>If I imply he's a Jew surely they will discredit his anti kike work out of hand

Holy shit lmao. Saved and spread

Lol shills suck ass.
Good job user.
Fuck jewgle.

>If Project Veritas were real journalists, they wouldn't have to stoop to bullshit, fuckery, and outright lies.
LOL. No one believes your bullshit, Satan.

Attached: 1545517371457.png (768x642, 150K)

>They said they wanted to chat to me about a mentoring program for young women of color in tech, an area I’ve long been passionate about.

Lol it’s her own fault for believing that retarded story.

Not under Trump they won't

So I actually grew up in Silicon Valley, went to school there and have worked in many tech companies around the bay. to claim that there is no defined political ideology at Google or any other big tech firm there is absolutely laughable.

In Silicon Valley, I was introduced to the horrors of polyamory, excessive drug use, extreme communist views, and most importantly, a hostile response to anything conservative to the point where you will immediately be blacklisted and cast out from whatever in circle you thought you belonged to. To call it an echo chamber is being too generous, its more a distorted feedback loop turned up to 11.

oh no! now lets throw this objective evidence of their bias out the window!

are you retarded?

Attached: file.png (1486x1784, 777K)

Someone needs to explain the logic of this to me. So they are deflecting criticism by throwing Jews under the bus? I don’t get it.

You think they have to pay royalties?

Attached: 1552150961434.jpg (640x960, 80K)

Shes getting cornholed in the comments.

>Investigative journalism isn't really journalism
>Now here's a top 20 list of our favorite child drag queens

They think that if they associate someone with jews Jow Forums will automatically hate them.

This is what cunts do. They are always the victim

I hope Google fires her.

The same way they say trump is a nazi and a Jew at the same time. It’s a mostly winning strategy for them and doesn’t weaken their position.

>The video then goes on to stitch together a series of debunked conspiracy theories about our search results, and our other products.

Well, that's how I know it's true. Any time someone calls it debunked is an instant red flag.

Google is still getting broken up

Attached: file.png (930x1282, 147K)

Wow. They never seen all the Bobby Fischer threads?

The real question is, "does she swallow?"

Attached: 1544460930237.png (729x402, 468K)

Attached: file.png (938x1356, 166K)

That cunt is going to kill herself.

Now do CNN, et al

FUCK KIKES
FUCK JEWGLE
FUCK JANNIES

Attached: file.png (950x1250, 168K)

Attached: file.png (908x1604, 196K)

They are trying to prevent Jow Forums from reaching consensus and unifying the right under one banner. They want us to fight each other and to begin a purity spiral as Leftista do. It doesn't work here because despite the shilling an dbotting Jow Forums retauns a uniquely savvy userbase.

Attached: file.png (898x1278, 178K)

Here are their stats on mentoring young women of color, young men of color, anyone of color for that matter.

Attached: 67DBDA36-EE2A-4E19-A3E1-FFC926F501B5.jpg (959x719, 135K)

Attached: file.png (934x1424, 169K)

Attached: file.png (904x1446, 191K)

This isn't covered by New York TImes or other major newpapers. it must be non-news.

Attached: ENUU.png (272x204, 67K)

I'm sure Google would tell the truth, kike.

Attached: file.png (926x1640, 197K)

>Google has no notion of political ideology in its rankings
nice joke

it's too late for this tact. They were already being investigated for anti-trust BEFORE this video became public.

Attached: file.png (904x1688, 249K)

B A S E D
Nobody is buying this cunts bullshit

BOTH statements can be correct, faggot. DRUMPFT! is a liar but so are the far-left press, economists and TV "scientists".

Attached: 1502388203793.jpg (612x629, 74K)

Attached: file.png (934x1648, 234K)

Attached: jews.jpg (236x250, 43K)

Cmon you nazis WOMWN dont lie !!
Orange man bad, Kavanaugh, 2 scoops.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
WOMEN DONT LIE.
Mehhhhh im telling all your mothers on you.
Im taking my ball and going home..
REEEEEE WHERE'S MY PARTICIPATION TROPHY ???
AHHHHHHHHH

Attached: file.png (938x1402, 185K)

Attached: file.png (946x1298, 193K)

How did you get all these posts together like this? Can you search by date or something?

>muh threats

Attached: 1545843880031.png (234x216, 10K)

>I guess they think I delivered.
Paraphrase: oh shit, Google is gonna fire me and then suicide me. SHIT.

Hey kike, where did you go? Is your shift over now?

Attached: 2018-04-15.png (300x212, 97K)

>In fact, Google has no notion of political ideology in its rankings.
lawyer speak. google really is cutting edge when it comes to their PR, but there's too many small things like this that just give it away.

Attached: 1445317910130.jpg (600x600, 45K)

I search by image.

That's pretty awesome. If you like what they do and have some money to throw around, remember that you can donate to them.

Kek.

Kek sounds like schizo user he's told me that many times and that's when I agree with him

Attached: image.jpg (561x265, 71K)

lying (((journalists))) and politicians have distorted the findings of historians, economists, and scientists to fit their agenda.

>it's real

Attached: 44329294-51C2-491B-AEAF-224EC2D324EB.jpg (1024x579, 100K)

>Dublin to San Francisco
Rootless cosmopolitan

TIME TO MAKE POOPEE
SHOE SHOE! POOPY NAZI COMMIE!
SHOE SHOE! POOOOP!

Attached: POOPOOPEEPEEGOOGLE.jpg (1300x867, 325K)

>Dublin to SF
>12 hours
bull fucking shit, bay area traffic isn't that bad

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-24-19-51-55.png (1440x2880, 3.07M)