HAPPENING! Etika's Body Found

Lookner LIVE: youtu.be/6V1-LLbNFgs

RIP

Attached: IMG_3902.jpg (2000x1333, 241K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/re9Xp6cdkro/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Owuraku_Amofah
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mods please delete this thread. Youtuber spamming his channel.

Fuck off (((Lookner))). Get a nose job, you kike.

Attached: 1561339437200.webm (640x854, 2.54M)

That's not nice my friend

Attached: 1561390143637.jpg (640x640, 57K)

Who?

Is the nigger dead or not?
better be.

Some gay nigger

What's the story with this kike? Never seen him before and I have YT on 90% of the day.
So they found the mopey nog's body, huh?
Good for his senpai, I guess. Longer it goes on the more bloated, rotten and turtle chomped.

Fake and gay stop shilling your shitty ((channel)). If he really was found in water, seems like smiley face got to him. Probably for naming ((them)).
Wild herb used for spicing

I'll be waiting for an edit of Etika reacting to the news coverage of his death and freaking the fuck out.

Attached: EzSRjpb.png (750x500, 1.65M)

Naming who?

>his last video was a reaction to Luigi's mansion 3
The absolute state of blackcels

1 point + for reptilians

Rip pokénigger

They killed him because he wrote "Fuck Jews" on Twitter. Etika's always been one of my favorite Youtubers just because he always managed to hype things.

Yeah, saw that, but desu, he probably just did it himself. I've seen a lot of jumpers in my long life. My daughter's BF jumped while on the phone with her, back in 05. Fucked her up for a long time. He chose the 3rd floor of the mall, landed on a food court table outside of Sbarra.
One of her best childhood friends leapt off a bridge in 2010.
Back in my day, everybody just ate a bullet.

Why do people dedicate their lives to social media when they clearly can’t handle all the fame and money?
I don’t know this guy well but from what I've seen I bet in the end he was so out of touch with reality that he legitimately thought he'd respawn or something.

Big facts

They found him, the nigger is fucking dead :)

Press "S" to spit on grave :D

Attached: vjrtuqcqne631.jpg (311x657, 25K)

pics of daughter ?

I used to watch his deep web videos. He was one of the /x/ guys I would watch. Weird to hear that he probably committed suicide. He did talk about how celebrities fake their death a lot. I hope he is doing that and not legit killing himself

Etika reacting to the news that he killed himself when? I need a hearty chuckle.

Glow harder or lurk

That is quite disrespectful to ask a man that, you filthy bastard.

RIP Etika

Watching his suicide note is so surreal. I always have the perception that suicidal people would just cry in their last moments or actually look like human zombies, but Etika looked at Peace.

Someone should hack his minecraft act, log into 2b2t as him and just walk around spawn

RIP
What made him act crazy the last months though?

Be respectful, he was a fellow animebro.

F

Attached: salute2.jpg (655x815, 85K)

Overdosing on redpills, the police that detained him a little while back was supposed to end him. His clever use of words and opening his window to the entire road of people saved him that day. Now the Juden got him

Cannabis always helped me when feeling down.

Stick to weed,
Live long and prosper.
Peace out.

He was murdered for naming Them.

Shut the fuck up spic

hey at least he looks white now that the decay set in

maybe its Nappy, maybe hes taking out all those that called him out. Thats why hes been silent , hes gone Ghost Type

Faggot
Pics of daughters feet?

You fags only care because it's a nigger

Thar retard wasnt capable of staying relevant, i doubt he could fake his death

That's one dead, 1.2 billion more niggers to go.

Attached: 1559849941242.gif (450x450, 1.99M)

Fuck, man, I hope he didn't do it.

Attached: 1543266229994.png (444x461, 285K)

Im not buying the black weab abandoned his wallet, cellphone and switch on a bridge story. He's dead and honestly i don't see the big deal. He recanted his "edginess" in the apology/suicide note vid, he isnt j-woke he was just harvesting likes and subs.

He's not a spic hes a nigger I'm a spic and you're somewhat less of a spic but still part spic.

cringe

>Stopping with niggers

It like you never want to go to deep space 9 user

Have a (you). I have something to look forward to now.

He obviously lost interest and just watched because his viewers wanted him to.

Attached: GabiYou.png (842x597, 351K)

>I always have the perception that suicidal people would just cry in their last moments or actually look like human zombies, but Etika looked at Peace.
pretty sure that's how it is
a friend of a friend committed suicide (gunshot during hunting trip) and he was known to have some mental health and depression issues, but the guys who were there when he did it mentioned that he seemed to be a lot better in the final month or so of his life
we assume he had decided to do it there on the hunting trip and felt at peace because of it, like knowing he had a good opportunity to do it became a source of happiness for him

bitchute.com/video/re9Xp6cdkro/
Remember to download the magnet link and seed in a torrent client so that the video does not get scrubbed from bitchute either
Copy and paste this along with the slide thread warning

yet another slide thread google exposed

Why is a dead nigger news?

Mods do your job.

People that commit suicide are absolutely at peace.

Fact: Body bags are 90 inches long (7.5 feet)

s

Kind of a dick move to do it on a hunting trip.

Fuck you OP ya spamming cocksucker and fuck this dead nigger.

l
Literally WHO ?

Attached: 1538811041622 (1).jpg (1080x810, 113K)

Nut-Job is doing a great job.

s
s

Well, I am saddened that someone took their own life. I don't know this fella from Adam. I just think it's sad whenever anyone does it. I'm stuck between Seneca's "On Providence" and the idea that Jesus absolutely does not want that for anyone. Suicide is a wasted life. I've been through so much and have wanted to just die so many times. Just don't do it. Even if you think you're alone; somebody, somewhere will hurt for you and carry that forever. Our minds are not designed to accept self-inflicted exits. Rambling. Be good to yourselves, anons, and try to remember that you matter.

that's nothing, friend of mine since kindergarten did it by jumping in front of a truck on the highway

A guy who probably offed himself

Yet another slide thread

lol,

he didn't want to grow up

I actually genuinely liked Etika.. hopefully he ends up being alright.

Looking pretty unlikely at this point unfortunately

I'm with you monkeybro

F

i figured he was just trying to get attention, guess i was wrong, oh well

f

speaking of F's apparently typing them into (((Lookner's))) chat will get you banned because the mods are a bunch of retards

Attached: etika.jpg (701x832, 49K)

Who's etika?

god

jesus what a repulsive nigger why do people give 2 shits about this ? god

A livestreaner and youtube fag who jumped off a bridge without livestreaming it.
In other words a fucking nerd who failed in death as much as in life

Lookner just read this tweet live on air LMAO

Attached: IMG_3909.png (1334x750, 665K)

how is this any Jow Forums related?

got "famous" for reacting to new fighters in smash bros 4

LOL

Lmao this Jew has been milking this shit for days

Lmao he blocked that account for that tweet as well."Agenda Free-TV"

He's black and has a twitter account. That's all the qualifications needed for a Jow Forums thread

ok, this is epic

Yeah (((Lookner))) is one of the biggest Jews on the internet

spamming from hell?

absolutely BASED AF

This is what people will say about me when Im gone :(
"the nigger is fucking dead" those exact words

yeah its really not that interesting
I just have it on cause im too lazy to check the tweets myself

They gone say this when Im gone

Why are you in this thread? Why do you participate in things that seem to make you mad? Seems like you just want attention we’ll heres your you

Dude who got famous making youtube videos of himself screaming and overreacting to Nintendo announcements

Just make some more Slide threads Federali

shut up faggot

The dude is an attention whore.

If he jumped I hope he did a flip.

Attached: jj03vm1oxe631.jpg (750x848, 59K)

>Oh! Oye vey! Oh, this is awful! Oh, What a terrible message! Oh

lmao that was great

i hope so too, but he shouldve life streamed it

W H O

G I V E S

A

F U C K

Attached: ohno.jpg (653x477, 191K)

Both things suck equally.

So nothing special.

His name sound familiar, didn't he have some mental issues or was it someone else from twitch?

His dad is actually a politician in Ghana so a politician's son is missing/dead. There it's Jow Forums related

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Owuraku_Amofah

if ur a good nig I wont say it

A true black person in here is as hard to find as a true white person, maybe even harder unless you're in a city where with a lot of haitians, or people from angola or senegal.

We are mutts, just like you. We can't be considered spics because we don't speak spanish.

Kek