Fuck you and your student loan debt

Sorry you were stupid but pay your shit. Maybe your life is supposed to be a cautionary tale for others.

Attached: 0E1EFE3C-1E02-45E5-9344-98B16B87A2FF.jpg (790x1053, 137K)

I think the major issue isn't rewarding those who made poor decisions. Instead them being that indebted will wreck multiple industries. Namely automotive and housing.

Basically it's we deal with it now or they fuck us all

There are two types of people in this world.
Those who understand compound interest, and those who pay compound interest.

>this

I went to law school. The school made promises it couldn't keep. Now I am broke, I pay as much as I can, but its not much.

>Sorry you were stupid but pay your shit
Fuck off, a scam is a scam.

As long as thier is affirmative action and other special interest for non white men it's probably best if college is free otherwise white young men will be discriminated against without it.
This may backfire on special interest groups and level the playing field atleast when it comes to college education

This. Fucking dipshits. Many people avoided the trap knowing it was a trap. Now their tax dollars have to go to paying for your mistakes so you can pay off your kike overlords? Suck circumcised dicks, retards.

I'm fine with student loan debt cancellation as long as the US dismantles the military-industrial complex. I studied engineering with academic and workplace scholarships/grants, (almost) free college was awesome and low pressure.
I'm ok with free college as well, but only for B.S. degrees. Art fags can fuck themselves.

Attached: 1556062178376.jpg (720x912, 102K)

White men will be discriminated against no matter what. Our fathers were egalitarian fools.

I'm graduating this December and don't owe a nickel. Why should people who took loans get off free?

What's the problem with having a half penny transaction tax on stock trades? Everyone pays taxes on every goddamn thing else they buy (I'm not talking about capital gains, that's different) That half penny will generate the funds to pay the debt (not the interest) and it will fund future college students as well. Anyone opposed to this is a nigger loving faggot ass boomer.

Usury is evil user and should be vilified and avoided at all costs.

Fine ignore the problems of young men, look into history and see where it leads to

That the boomers pushed on us. Yeah there were alternatives but they told us those were for losers who couldn’t make it to college. Typical boomers push us into college, then blame us for going in the first place

Attached: B6652520-54F3-4EB7-8BCA-36D25606C61B.png (1012x693, 878K)

>I'm out of the iron lung this December, and I'll be learning to walk with leg braces. Why should people who want polio vaccinations get off scot free?

I dunno we pay for trannie squatamalans to get healthcare and dentistry just for crossing the border. Why not college?

Yeah how dare you ask for debt forgiveness, now be a good goy and pay your debt

Attached: 40A7FC9A-AD03-4F7E-9DFF-6E600343DD9E.png (208x243, 11K)

he's an exception too. most people who have already paid off their debt agree that something should be done.

Classic make-my-shit-your-shit ordeal. Social Darwinism anybody?

I’ll do you one better, fuck college and get an apprenticeship

Muh blame boomers

World debt jubilee in our life time. What a great era

You're a lawyer now, so why don't you sue them?

Attached: Question.jpg (250x246, 7K)

I'd be okay with student loan forgiveness for 4 years in the military. And no GI Bill will you get out. No exceptions