Lyme disease CAN kill: The 17-year-old boy who died of a heart infection from a tick bite he never knew he had

>Lyme disease CAN kill: The 17-year-old boy who died of a heart infection from a tick bite he never knew he had
>Joseph Elone was one of only a handful of documented Americans that has died of Lyme disease
>At 17, he collapsed at his home in Poughkeepsie, New York, and died hours later after a little over a month of cold-like symptoms in 2013
>He had no signs of tick bites, and no Lyme rash
>After months of autopsies, medical examiners found traces of tick bacteria in Joseph's heart tissue, and ruled Lyme carditis his cause of death
>Experts predict Lyme disease - in all its forms - will become exponentially more common in the US as the climate warms

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-7176517/Boy-17-died-Lyme-disease-infected-heart.html

Attached: 15199416-7176517-image-a-8_1561410691212.jpg (634x357, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/re9Xp6cdkro/
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/jvec.12152
youtu.be/VT6gCqulCok
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What a strange looking black person. I never seen a fellow negro with this type of phenotype. Many are robust in features.

Lyme disease lmao
This iis a slide thread

Google exposed

So, niggers die from things most whites can survive? Neat.

Lyme disease was created by the CIA

Sometimes there are no symptoms, I had it and didn't find a tick on me, never got the rash - only knew because my lymph nodes started swelling up like two weeks later, and I mentioned offhand to the doctor that I'd been around a forest. Got the test "just to be sure" and what do you know

>will become exponentially more common in the US as the climate warms
They had to go for the global warming meme. Ticks will happen, even in Russia you have ticks in the summer. Just pay attention if you go bushwacking innawoods.

>Goes for climate narrative
Yeah you can go fuck yourself. There are a lot of factors that determine tick populations not just 1 or 2 degrees over the next 100 years.

Again op you are a wasteful faggot.

Pretty sure people got lyme all the time back in the day and just got over it, its your fucked up immune systems from shit lifestyles and foods that means you are gonna suffer badly now. Not saying it isnt a manmade disease or maybe jews are genetically engineering stronger ones, but im sure blacks dont have the aryan genetics needed to survive this shit. They can probably tolerate africa parasites etc much better tho

god damn, I got a tick bite

what do?

bitchute.com/video/re9Xp6cdkro/
Remember to download the magnet link and seed in a torrent client so that the video does not get scrubbed from bitchute either
Copy and paste this along with the slide thread warning

yet another slide thread google exposed

>bigger leaves urban core
>in nature for the first time ever
>fooking dies
Nice, it's like reverse Africa. We are the ones who are immune to malaria now.

If you got it off within 24 hours your probably fine. If you get a large rash then head to the ER and don't leave until you get a shot.

the ticks out here grow cancer tumors on the animals, on people they typically leave large lumps/disease that overtime start growing hair/
worm through your normal flesh.

ticks.
fun fun.

he looks like a white guy who spread chocolate on his face and put a wig on

that was years ago, so I'm probably fine?

Sickle cell anaemia is literally an anti- malaria adaptation. The side effect is that it makes niggers lazy as fuck

We have ways that we can kill off all ticks, but scientists don't want to because without ticks it could cause problems for the ecosystems. I personally think we should kill the fuckers anyway but whateva

black people aren't the only ones to get it

Attached: siclecell.jpg (685x272, 17K)

You realize that Lyme disease happens in temperate climate right? It should decrease as the climate warms.

>greeks have sickle cell
>sickle cell makes people lazy
go figure.

Everyone knows lyme comes from plumz.

Symptoms of lyme disease? How will I know? Is there a cure?

>>He had no signs of tick bites, and no Lyme rash

He probably had a red lump that he didn't notice.

As, the Lyme bullseye rash needn't be the classic pattern, and it can be a simple red spot.

lol are they now going to blame global warming for Lyme disease?

Lyme disease was created in an American laboratory and accidentally released into the wild

Yeah, they have for a while now in Europe.

>See: civilization.

Google it.

Chocolate raiiin

black people have high rates of heart disease so it's possible his race was a factor in his death

Why would they create something like that?

He looks good for a nigger.

even here in canada most doctors will refuse to diagnose lyme disease

Masturbating with thimerasol cures lymes

Happy negros are rare. He must have had a father.

I was bit by a tick while playing golf in NY roughly 2 weeks ago.
pulled it off of the back of my knee maybe 7 hours later.
How long to wait before testing will show?

He looks like a halfling so he could have been the product of the famed BWWM pairing. Sad story. I live in BC and hearing about the rest of the world's diseases terrifies me. We have black widows here but I've only seen one once. Down in America they've got ticks, west nile virus, brain eating amoebas, spiders, gators, all kinds of stuff.

(((accidentally)))

Lyme disease killed a black man! lyme disease is racist!

>went to shady hotel when I was 19
>woke up with scabs on my forehead
>felt sick for days, almost went mad over it
>healed up
>years later suspected that it might have been ticks
>too late to test for it
>will never know if I have it or not
>sees this thread
Well....fuck

Attached: 1561344205907.jpg (550x512, 34K)

lol how is this even a thing hahaha like just take some doxy

probably bed bugs desu

you are already dead

AND GREEKS SKILL CLAIM THEY ARENT RAPEBABIES

I asked a doctor once about lyme disease and he just laughed at me.

Yeah, what's up with that? I've been bitten by a shit ton of ticks. A few years back i had some symptoms of Lyme. Went to the doctor and when i told himi i could possibly have it he just scoffed and looked at me like i was an idiot. Never found out what was wrong with me but i got better.

Attached: KIMG0529.jpg (2448x3264, 1.64M)

Based tickchan

Those bites were too large to be bed bugs. Besides, I got many of they symptoms. For almost 2 years now, I often get chills, or slow fatigue. I never got treated because I just brushed it off. At times I feel like I'm dying. I wish I was. My life has gone to shit since I became an adult. The possibility of having Lymn disease is just icing on the cake.

Attached: 1485104470612.jpg (732x426, 103K)

It's fucking stupid. I felt like I was dying and they eventually recommended pills for anxiety. Praise God I didn't take them and things got better on their own. Fucking doctors man...

The symptoms of lyme are also symptoms of a million diffrent things. (((Doctors))) are still giant kike retards tho

Ticks stick onto you for a long ass time, it was definitley bed bugs retard

Lol holy shit. My Dr. Did the same. After my 3rd visit of feeling like death but blood work normal, he prescribed me lorazepam like i was a nutbag hypochondriac.

wait, that's 17 year old? That nigger looks at least 40

It took me months to get better, how bout you?

So how did you get cured?

What were your symptoms and how you get cured?

It took a week for the scars on my head to heal.

Bed bugs fagot

I don't feel comfortable sharing all that information but I really thought I might die and I had debilitating chronic fatigue. We called an ambulance one night and I spent the night in the hospital, and I prayed that Jesus would accept me into His kingdom if I died while I lay there unable to sleep. I prayed a lot and eventually, months later, I gradually regained my strength and energy and started to push myself to do more, to exercise, and now I don't have any of the symptoms. Every doctor I saw was no help at all, never figured out what was wrong, and thought I was crazy.

Shit, sounds hopeless if you get it. Do antibiotics help?

i swear this thread was posted yesterday with some of the EXACT same replies

Over a year. It was really bad for like 6 months. Felt like the flu, headache, body aches, chest pain, tired af all the time. It gradually got less and less.

I just dealt with it. I went to multiple Drs. Had countless rounds of blood tests and x-rays. Everything was normal. Every Dr looked at me weird when i mentioned Lyme. One flat out told me that it wasn't a real disease.

Oh wait, I took some oregano oil, like 4 drops I think it was in a glass of water, maybe it was 3, but yeah it's supposed to be a natural antibiotic/viral. No idea if that helped. I would not just take a random actual antibiotic and see if it helps. My white blood cells were not elevated anyway.

I had a tick on me when I was much younger, (like when I was 13- im 26 now). Removed it near immediately and had it tested. My doctor was this Polish lady but very competent, suspected it was Lyme and put me in antibiotics right away.

However, I still have fatigue spells and join pain on random occasions. Do you think this is related to the Lyme? I got it treated basically as soon as feasibly possible and was told Im okay. However I heard of symptoms lingering forever, or that lyme doesnt truly ever disappear.

What do you make of it?

Ticks burrow their head into your skin and will gorge themselves on your blood. They then have difficulty removing themselves. If it were me with a tick in my forehead I would have itched myself during sleep and shreadded the tick accidentally. This leaves the head in your skin (very bad) and will leave a blood mess since you just popped a tick that had been filling up with your blood.

My guess is you were bitten by a venomous spider. Or maybe a horsefly. Repeatedly.

Contracting Lyme disease requires the tick to be attached for almost a full day. If you go innawoods check your skin and you'll be fine. There is another disease with some Powabunga injun name that you can get a lot quicker but half of the people show no symptoms but in can be fatal to the elderly or sickly folk. Long story short don't let parasites bleed you too long.

I had the same symptoms along with palpitations and dizziness, but not really headaches. Crazy stuff.

I’ve done fieldwork with nonwhites. they laughed at me for tucking my pants into my boots and walking around bushes rather than trampling through everything. lol and behold all of them got covered they’re up all night picked off ticks and hating every second while I slept cozy and comfy, tick free. I tried to tell them but they wouldn’t listen. Fuck nonwhites. Literally the dumbest fuckin “people”.

Hard to say, but I think it's less likely since you had it treated so early. What I tried doing was eating healthy, eating and drinking things with natural antibiotic and other beneficial effects, and exercising. Also get enough sleep and drink a good amount of water every day. In my case I also had really bad insomnia so I couldn't do much about the sleeping part.

When I was 7 I had lyme disease and ehrlichiosis. I picked up a tick on my neck while playing in the woods behind my connecticut house. I didn't pick at it because I thought it was a mole. I spent a week laying on the couch and didn't move, because the sickness felt so bad. I would have died if my mother hadn't seen the tick on my neck and taken me immediately to the doctor. Modern medicine saved my life. I have super mild autism closer to being obsessive compulsive. Sometimes I wonder if this incident is what caused it, the dozens of shots I recieved in rapid succession when I was 4, or if it's just my upbringing.

Attached: 1561353896384.png (1543x719, 377K)

Also try not to get stressed about things and relax, as much as possible. These are the only thing I can say might have helped. Mostly common sense stuff.

It turns out that between 20-50% of ticks in the US carry the bacteria for Lyme disease.
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/jvec.12152

Would you be able to describe what your fatigue spells feel like?

By the way thank you everyone who's been answering and talking about their occurances.

I knew a nigger that looked just like that guy. He had some pajeet roots.

There were a bunch of Brown recluses, so that's a possibility.
I just remembered itching my forehead a lot in my sleep, only to wake up with a hole of dried blood in my forehead, and smaller bleeding spots in my cranium.

had a friend get it..
his bones are fragile now from the damage it caused.

Random bouts of tiredness, both physical and mental. On some days I have normal energy but on others I noticed Im randomly drained despite sleep. On these occasions I need to take pre workout just to get my workout dont since it provides an energy boost. Its like feeling weak and foggy.

Interestingly enough, the time I got bit by the tick st age 13 is the last time I had the flu. I never since had gotten sick during flu season, even when I get pre flu symptoms, the next day they just go away and Im back to normal. I cant even remember the last time I caught a common cold.

Honestly if you are able to workout during those times I think you're still doing alright. I'd try going shopping at a store, though it felt like I was barely standing at times, but then I had to just lie down for 2 days in exhaustion.

Thanks for the psa

Thanks for the details guys, super interesting stuff and I'll start tucking my pants into my boots.

youtu.be/VT6gCqulCok

Here is a short documentary between plum island and lyme disease. As a connecticut native, and someone who had lyme, this interested me a bit. Essentially, plum island is a government biological research facility, 8 miles from the coast of Old Lyme CT, where the outbreak began. I believe Lyme disease to be a man made disease, or at least an altered form of an old disease.

Lyme disease is a problem because shitlibs think deer are cute and refused to cull or allow hunting. Lyme only emerged after the environmentalist movement of the 60s and 70's for a reason.

Yes, but this was the same time operations were occuring on plum island. The overpopulation of deer isnt the sole issue.

Thanks I'll watch for sure.

Lyme disease is a pain. Feel bad for his family.

I don't like black people but damn, that brought a tear to my eye.

Lyme disease is no joke I went to the hospital once and was treated with an antibiotic. I wanted to do flips felt energy. I wanted to run. But then after a while it was back to plain fatigue. I thought I’ve finally recovered. When I was younger we used to enjoy going to the woods for everything. Most experts whom have dedicated their entire research to Lyme believe that it takes months of antiobiotics just to cure it. Usually not what infectious diseases doctors want. I met a risk management expert whom was an active agency for re-engineering the US economy and tying it to car, insurance and gas consumption. His whole entire approach was boycotting a special natural gas which was researched in Africa and Venezuela and its orders are highly tied to cocaine and other drugs. Selling it by any other way would be treason. So he wanted all the illicit funding put into all the regular consumer databases. Basically he worked on plans he called a spinning revolver of catastrophe and diseases were one. It’s the only way they could compete with auto-physicists. Usually countries that don’t need to mine but have at their disposal all the element necessary for physical conversions. And tend to be partially communist.

You don’t need the rash that’s a myth if you get bit get checked

All the govts today are in the US doing repurchasing. They know 2 and 2 are tied. So they try to find wholesalers and offer better bids for their military. It’s one of those ironies in life people don’t seem to understand. That molecules need to be restructure and stabilized to get the best combustibles in the planet for aeronautics.

In other words Desert = best environment.

The wild card is a desert soil restructuring chemical that is labeled as the culprit for a lot intoxications. Which they fear Mexico has a lot of. So most doctors today are heavily tied to the market. They know a conspiracy and track things for this investments. Measuring catastrophe by controlled manipulation. It’s the same thing as going to a doctor and asking for help and he says no and says you could help him. You aided him with 10000 other patients giving him insight into the market economy.

Look up Plum Island. They had labs specifically to research ticks as bioweapons.

Is this real

This

>Due to climate change
Are you sure it's not the invasive chinese tick species of dubious origin?