Need help finding a game

Any game that allows me to be ancap besides fallout 3 and new vegas?

Attached: Fallout3e (1).jpg (230x277, 42K)

Also 3 is not that bad guys, sure its not as good as the originals but its solid.

Prison Architect

Attached: lead_720_405.png (720x405, 445K)

3 is cool because it actually lets you roleplay as an evil character unlike New Vegas.

Attached: fuck you memeflag.jpg (220x200, 16K)

Fallout 3 is absolute DOGSHIT, my friend.
Still not as bad as the latest 2 though.
2>NV>1>3>4>76

Just side with the NCR.

The only real Fallouts are 1 and 2. Bethesda Fallouts are liberal crap.

Attached: 721555-1548690323.png (1080x1920, 3.76M)

Rimworld maybe?

Umm may i remind you off the tenpenny tower quest in 3. It basically emphasizes the importance of voluntary association and disassociation through tenpanny protecting his tower from the fucking brain eaters.

Perfect, seems like a game about cutting the red tape

The first two were horrible, shitty games.

>le 90s kid

Watch "The Postman" with Kevin Costner. It's Fallout 4, the movie.

>doesn’t even mention BoS

EVE Online is THE ultimate ancap game

Attached: 63B4BF1A-2435-4702-B9BD-9F4EEC0591B3.jpg (3818x1034, 1.31M)

Because no one ever played it.
Only you.

You still can have failure conditions as an option though, like too many deaths in a day or going broke. It has a warden mode where you only get vision on where you move the warden other than security cameras. You can make money from the prison commissary too.

The first two didn't have illuminati pedophiles in the weaver family scripting its epilogue to the masonic American kike dream that has corrupted the gospel of the African cotton picking English speaking emancipated slave race.

Andrew Jackson and the founding fathers of assassins creed might as well have written the plot.

You have horrible, shitty taste. They're up there with any of the infinity engine games

They were good if you actually like RPGs.
Of course, mouth breathing zoomers like (You) will opt for ""features"" and mechanics, over engaging game play, good RP aspects, and impactful decision making.

GTA5

>its funny because of the 666 implications that these nerds capitulate ignorantly to.
The history of EVE is a simulation of real world shadow war.

Rimworld has similar graphics to prison architect, but you can do pretty much what you want.

This.
You want to talk about ancappery, why can't you shoot children in the groin with a bb gun until they're dead in fallout 3? Oh that's right, because it's made by leftists.

was putting poison in the water in 3 really evil?? those people were living pretty brutal lives

You literally work for the IIA, a government agency, half the game. How the fuck is that ancap?

Based schizo poster

>Doesn't know about FreeCities

Should we tell him, bros?

Attached: 1540325516338.png (512x288, 16K)

>text only
Why would I put myself through that?

t. faggot

Sub Rosa

every fallout game including 76

Threadly reminder that NIGGERS CANT READ

Attached: 2FRGwv4.jpg (1600x1000, 240K)

>Baldur's Gate, now that was a game.

Attached: 1553294800191.jpg (474x479, 36K)

I like reading books, and I like reading in vidya
But a vidya which is literally only reading - why?

You can get more detail out of a text only game. Imagine how many art assets it would take to make 100 types of shoes in a normal game for instance. You'd have to model each one or the graphical representation is meaningless. In text games, you can easily have 100 types of shoes.
Or whores in the case of freecities.

Checked

>Imagine how many art assets it would take to make 100 types of shoes in a normal game for instance.

We don't have to immagine, ARPG's like Diablo and Path of Exile manage to do it just fine.

barely, and most of the time they reuse and recolor assets. The point is if you want variety and detail, you go text only. If you want easy to absorb shiny things, you go graphical.
It's like the difference between reading a book and watching a movie really. Something like Dwarf Fortress could never be done as a graphical game, it simply wouldn't make sense and would be a massive waste of resources.

That's bullshit.
Ten Penny Tower quest line was red pilled as fuck.

Minecraft.

elite dangerous is pretty fun steep learning curve
I was importing refugees from one station to another in my chrome ship I named The Silver Soros made a couple million now I just kill pirates in that system since the crime rate went up for some reason or buy and sell slaves

>Blowing up tenpenny after you kill the "gibs me dat" ghouls
Baste and red pilled

>The Silver Soros
My fucking sides.

Borderlands and Alien Shooter and Rocket Bowl