How is trump pulling this off?

How is trump pulling this off?

Attached: 0190624-213806.jpg (1064x268, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bls.gov/cps/lfcharacteristics.htm#unemp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

2016 Trump
>Unemployment numbers are faked! The real number is 18-20%
Potus Trump
>Look at these beautiful unemployment numbers!

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-25 Donald Trump Calls Unemployment Rate One of the Biggest Hoaxes in Politics .pn (840x118, 14K)

So where did you get your numbers. Illegals dont count!

bls.gov/cps/lfcharacteristics.htm#unemp
>Persons are classified as unemployed if they do not have a job, have actively looked for work in the prior 4 weeks, and are currently available for work. Persons who were not working and were waiting to be recalled to a job from which they had been temporarily laid off are also included as unemployed.

So, if you're unemployed and haven't tried to get a job in a month, you're no longer unemployed and the unemployment rate goes down.

More than half of them are working McJobs. They might as well be unemployed.

If you do not have a salary, then you're just a replaceable grunt, regardless if you work 5/hr or 25/hr.

/thread

In before a bunch of 16 year olds wax poetic on labor markets fluidity.

Obama's economy

go to shadowstats it lists real unemployment, which was 23% last i checked

Oh hey! 21.1% its improved some

Maybe they got one of the 6 million new jobs I heard about.

>people throw in the towel
>unemployment goes "down"
lmao that nigger Clinton rigged the game in the 90's. The stats have been bullshit ever since.

Attached: hipple-fig1.png (604x378, 32K)

>“everyone that’s unemployed is gay”
>everyone finds a job except for fags

people giving up on working and becoming neets. why the fuck would some poor person wageslave at some fast food resturaunt when they cant get any other job without Diploma, 2 yr degree, 4 yrs of experience. when they can make just as much on bennies

Attached: 1558947940473.png (1280x868, 356K)

If you aren't officially looking for work then you aren't counted.

But this chart shows that the labor force participation peaked around when Clinton was president 1992-2000.

The real reason wages haven't risen with productivity is because productivity increases have been due largely to capital investment. Better machines, robots, computer systems, etc.

i’ve been working full time for 4 years but i should really be in a psych ward.

Real unemployment rate is at something like 36% according to labor participation rates.
>b-but I don't see any unemployed people!
Because they spend most of their time indoors. Also unemployment is mostly affecting blue collar jobs. White collar jobs aren't nearly as affected.

Andrew Yang will get rid of all the mexicans while giving us neet bucks. I don’t understand how u can still be a trump supporter in this day and age

Attached: 234B4DFC-16D7-4836-8CDC-34D09AE2FB4C.jpg (750x493, 347K)

this is brilliant

Attached: f93.png (898x790, 279K)

Wait until all these low-paid jobs get automized and low IQ workers have to compete with machines. Can't wait for the collapse.

This
They rig the numbers so they look good. They should at least count people who have been looking for work up to a year.