Mexicans doing the jobs whites won't

The good thing about whites being replaced with brown people is that brown people don't worship the jews.

Once we whites go extinct, the jews will soon follow. Brown people HATE jews and will most likely shoah them once jews no longer have whites to protect them.

We white people deserve to go extinct for being retarded enough to worship the jews.

The real question is why are jews so fucking dumb that they are trying to get rid of white people, the only race that protects them (the jews)?

Attached: Thank you Mexican.jpg (997x768, 256K)

The Israelis and their diaspora agents want the non-agent diaspora to move to Israel and to bring their wealth with them which is why they bring in Islamic Jew haters and generally try to lower the standard of living.

huh?

They don't want to eliminate us entirely, but rather break our demographic majority. Once we dip below 50% of the population they will try to co-op us into their coalition of minorities.

They play one minority group off another and use that to achieve rule. We are not a minority group (yet) and thus can't be controlled through these means.

>we white people
>meme flag
Nice b8 m8

>Replace a superior hominid with an inferior and manipulable hominid.
I don't think that's how it work.

yes but once we dip below 50%, we will be openly genocided. Either way, the jews are fucked

actually, once the boomers die off, the jews are fucked. Very few young people have the "worship jews, worship israel" mentality

>memeflag

Yeah, I never understood this about Jews. Jews crave living in white neighborhoods yet they want to kill off whites and invite the beaners, muslims and kangz into their neighborhoods? Jews are not that smart.

i believe that jews are consumed by hatred and envy and that is why they don't think rationally or logically. Jews only want to destroy.

Tfw a mexican guy told me jews were so shitty in his town they made them leave

we white people deserve to go extinct for supporting these satanic jews.

Brown people will do the job we whites won't.

Thank you, my fellow white people!

It's written in English, what's the confusion?

my brain is a bit fried. Can you simplify your statement?

I’ll take hardworking spics entering our country over entitled millennial/zoomer Jow Forums NEET’s any day.

>ancap
Unsurprising.

You are my fav Mexican. /alto cinco

sup boomer

Mecicans are white

why not

Its not that whites won't do those jobs, it's that we aren't willing to do the jobs for the pennies they're offering in payment.

Israel:
Basically, by shitting up a host nation by changing the demographics and culture of the nation and importing people incompatible with the existing population's culture serves two goals - it weakens a competing nation economically and ideologically on the world stage and also reduces the quality of living for Jews who live in those nations who Israel wants to move to move to Israel and bring their accumulated wealth with them to spend on Israeli mortgages, rent and goods.
diaspora
/dʌJˈasp(ə)rə/
noun
the dispersion of the Jews beyond Israel.
Jews living outside Israel.
the dispersion or spread of any people from their original homeland.

I'm saying there are Israeli paid diaspora Jews living outside of Israel promoting the high immigration rates, trans degeneracy and rise of anti-Semitism in order to wreck competing nations homogeneity and convince the non-agent Jews to pack up and move to Israel, bringing their wealth and increasing their numbers in Israel so they can build their temple and rule the goy.

Brown people dont know what jews are, we just see them as another (rich) whitey, which is enough to trigger our aztec instincts of murdering white people

that's capitalism for you. Capitalism is the opposite of nationalism.

that's some train of logic you got there, but yea it makes sense I guess.

that's the point, browns simply see jews as white, and as rich whites, so their envy and hate of them (the jews) is doubled.

Jews are digging their own graves by destroying the white race, since whites are the only ones who are retarded enough to worship the jews

Most born and raised in the west can't afford to take those jobs due to mortgages, credit card bills, road tax, council tax etc but if you're illegal and sharing a home/room with many, you have reduced your outgoing rent and by not paying tax, you have increased your salary to the same as someone with a better paying job.

imagine not understaning

It’s funny, but it’s still the loss of the greatest nation of the past five hundred years. Obviously the Jews will just move back to Europe and go back to subverting white nations full time like nothing happened, while USA lays in ruins, more similar to Honduras than what we knew it as.
Eventually, chinks are just going to kill the Jews anyway so I guess it all works out in the end.

Probably was unfamiliar with the word "diaspora".

yea true, indians live like 15 people inside one house. That's why their household income is so high.

White people are fucked, we allowed these idiots to invade our countries and we are paying the price.

America is a shithole. America was never great. America hasn't been free since like 1920. Fucking retarded mutt

>Capitalism is the opposite of nationalism
It's true. Money crosses borders unlike peo- uuh well anyways. We feed China for money, they manufacture our things, leads to overpopulation because people can get carried, global problems accelerate when we could all specialize less and be more rounded. I have no reason to type this I guess I'm just thinking into my keyboard sorry bros I need sleep

no he just had a high level of english

capitalism will always put money above culture and race.

Brownies are already jewish slaves though

the only reason the browns dont wipe out the jews is because whites are protecting the jews

Have you seen a american school lateley? Everyone talks like niggers, not only that, they act like niggers as well. They wear golden chains, golden watches, listen to rap. Let's be real here, browns have been degenerated just like everyone else and act no better than niggers right now

yes and browns are outbreeding whites by a huge margin, so soon whites will be a minority and whites are already losing power. Once whites lose enough power, they won't be able to defend the jews anymore and the jews are fucked

>jobs whites wont do
I'm so tired of this meme
whites won't do trade/construction jobs like painting, drywall, carpentry, concrete/masonry, plumbing, hvac, landscaping?
This is bullshit, its because spics will do it for dirt cheap and unscrupulous business owners hire them so they don't have to pay a wage and taxes.

most of those business owners are Republicans, by the way.

Boomers love immigrants.

You don't get it do you? Browns right now are niggers, they don't care about jews, they just want to smoke weed, get drunk and fuck around you delusional dipshit. Aside from that, most of them are leftwing LIBERALS, which means they buy into oppressor-oppressed narrative. They would never want to get called anti-semites and actively support degeneracy, even in their own community

yes, both parties are corrupt and want illegal immigration for their own purposes
this is not new news.
I hate when someone makes a point like this
>well aaacckkqtually republicans did this or that
no shit, they are all self serving assholes it doesn't change the core point.

browns are converting to Islam in mass, which teaches that jews are evil

and either way, jews are seen as "rich white people" and thus hated by the browns

More immigrants come in under republicans than democrats. Either way i am happy we whites are getting replaced. We deserve it for supporting israel and jews

>we whites
sure thing Nosebergstein

>Muslims aren't degenerates in the west
Look at this goes for muslims as well, i know since i see them every day, stop fooling yourself already

Attached: based.jpg (1200x630, 198K)

you dare disbelieve me, my fellow white person?

things are changing, as whites die out, things get moar conservative since browns are naturally conservative.

>things get moar conservative since browns are naturally conservative
Being this delusional

Goys I'm confused, what is this memeflag goal?, more shitskins is a good thing for the jews?

Attached: 1559008574727.png (536x702, 424K)