Tfw you will never have pic related

Is this the gold standard for a modern woman?

Attached: 62626619_2396854253879371_7735687471094038528_o.jpg (720x1052, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=AaXCyUD7Z6o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>hyphenated last name
yea...no

No.
She did some bargain shopping and found some old stock inventory with dickmod.

>Hispanic hyphenated last name

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Assuming she takes your last name is this relevant?

just to be safe, report it to ICE.

>goblina trying this hard to land a white guy

Keymod meme aside isn't getting good deals on a gun what most people strive for???

Reminder that statistically you are more likely to use your gun on yourself than any fantasy heroics.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=AaXCyUD7Z6o

(OP), y u do dis 2 me?

Women that go out of their way to be muh guns are the exact same as gamer girls. Instead of chasing virtue signaling women you should be finding a proper woman to mother your children.

OI M8

Attached: 6D4FAD92-09A5-4B9D-832B-D4306C676040.png (408x513, 323K)

How are the sour grapes faggot?

I hate Mexicans but I'd eat her ass on spicy taco night if she bought me a scar 17.

Does the meme flag counter the fair advice?

It guts me deeply too, fren

>NOT wanting to marry Jesus

You fucking heathens.

Absolutely this

TFW the Scar 17 is not even legal in my country, but the SIG 716 is, for reasons unknown...

Guaranteed replies

>Big long range rifle with low rate of fire.
Its like Americans want war in their own country

Girlfriend of 3 years got me a very beautiful 92a1 for my birthday, I can say YES. They are the gold standard

Attached: 15614446628388679275573700616609.jpg (2160x2160, 1.94M)

MFW the SCAR 17 is not even legal in my country, but the SIG 716 is, for reasons unknown.

Attached: 20190624_220027.jpg (300x300, 54K)

>dickmod rails
why? you're spending 3 grand on a rifle at least get exactly what you want.
>engraving a name on it and further fucking resale value
genius

>letting a girl make a significant financial purchase for you in your life.
If you want a scar, or anything over 700 bucks, you should get it for youraelf not wait for your dom to gift you one with what should be your money anyway.

It’s a riflemans rifle

>SCAR
lmoa

Attached: 1558645572256.jpg (398x384, 54K)

Austria must have something against the Belgians at FN haha

Based Ivan "AK all day" Ivanovich

Resale value lmao

Attached: 1561337930523.jpg (749x828, 74K)

Dude's tastes that she is chasing here aren't the best but she does have a genuine heart

Attached: 64804990_2222369154543072_1427323791167455232_n.jpg (480x764, 48K)

go on gunbroker and look at scars faggot

What is wrong with keymods? Rails are meme-y than keymods

I want to LARP as a marine too. Scars are too expensive.

If there was any way to make that weapon look stupid you’ve succeeded.
Lose the handgrips john wayne.

No, actually, the CDC did a study and found that there are 2.5 million successful defensive gun uses per year in the US. Suicide using a gun is 12,000 per year. So there's 0.48% chance that you'll kill yourself with a gun instead of using it to defend yourself. I'll take those odds.

Most mil spec shit is usually oriented around the picatinny rail mounting

checked

What would you get, fellow meemer? I have a thing for old eastern rifles like SK and AK for some reason even though I know they aren't as good as the AR

Attached: 1560694539134.gif (300x400, 946K)

So, you haven't met that country girl who hunts, fishes and had twenty guns before she met you, I take it?

well for starters it's dicks.
but also it's the virgin rail compared to the chad mlock. It's the betamax to the vhs. the HDDVD to the bluray. it's basically a dead technology and inferior to the alternative.

>keymod
Fucking disgusting

Checked and pickaninny rails seem like they would damage easier, if it were dropped etc.

Imagine believing that unironically

Kek

I'd reaaaaalllly love a parts kit for a Steyr FAL, folding stock-- probably just get an L1A1 reciever and then assemble with my local gunsmith who I know personally.

Attached: 1561336596975.png (940x759, 473K)

imagine being this saty lmaoaooo! just kys now loser

sks and svt are true beauties user. AR might be 'better' but they are still great guns.

You just made me realize I never fully appreciated my girlfriend buying me a beautiful leather shoulder holster for my Walther PPK. I'm gonna go tell her I love her right now.

Checked, this leaf is spared the rake

Looks comfy
They are especially if you can get one that isn't cheap Chinese or something but I'm a poorfag so I'll keep dreaming

Attached: stg5884782b.jpg (1000x1000, 112K)

Fuck, If my gf bought me a Scar I'd basically feel obligated to marry her, even if I was starting to fall out of love. Shit's too fucking expensive for her to buy if they aren't in a really solid relationship. I think.

>statistically you are more likely
with over 100 MILLION gun owners your suicide stats are shit m8

>Keymod
>$60 Proprietary Mags
>Dumb bitch who goes that expensive and doesn't go KAK SR-25 for Stanags und PMags und adjustable gas block for the same benefits but better. Yeah, I'll stick to my FAL and white broads who stay out of my guns, thanks. My rifle, my choice.

country girls don't virtue signal gucci guns over instagram in these weird public displays of affection over social media
they post a picture of the elk they shot on the hunting trip they went on with their new glass.

difference between the girl who quietly plays vidya in her spare time and the ethot who won't stfu about it and always has her tits hanging out.

>posting the serial number on the internet
mexicans are retards

Oi M8, you got a loicense for that OP name?

top tier gf post, who knew women can be alpha too?

Better choice anyhow.

Believe what you want. Just don't give up your guns.

Imagine being so booty blasted about someone else's freedom that you feel the need to try and insult the collective intelligence of an entire country on an Ethiopian knitting forum.

Yes, and? Everybody has the right to suicide. My body, my choice.

so even if it's publicly posted, wtfs gonna happen?
someone gonna hack it?

Fair point.

>wants a scar because he liked it in CoD

Keymod and M-LOK are both not as sturdy as the picatinny rail.

You won't have any trouble though as long as you don't drag it on the floor behind you.

It shows commitment in a big way, if she'll buy you a SCAR she will have your kids

Attached: 65054404_1150220885150981_3099946637921878016_n.jpg (648x960, 158K)

That's what rail protectors "ladder style" are for.

>Is this the gold standard
No this is a danger sign, A guy I like? Not boy friend, fiance or I love him so much? And hyphenated last name? Not her first rodeo, any nigglets involved? Did she max out her credit to buy this? She's trying too hard too soon. Just dont let her fuck it up and engrave it no matter what you do.

>pooland
>guns

kikes and commies got poolaks disarmed and very hard to get guns there like the good goyim they are.

With pic related the comfiest

Attached: received_418825055385841.jpg (300x300, 16K)

nigger what are you thinking?

it's a "let me buy you love" gesture dripping with insecurity. I'd be totally amazed if she wasn't taking it hard on the side. Thanks for the rifle and bail.

Yeah, those fools exported them to the US instead of selling them on the local market. Ridiculous.

But have fun with the rifle. It's not your fault that we've got retarded politicians and lawmakers. Would be a CAT A grade rifle now anyway, thanks to the EU gun ban.

Calling me a nigger and then talk about just dipping out? Pottery

No woman would buy you a rifle like that because she feels insecure. Guilty, and that’s a huge maybe, and then only if you were married which they’re not, but not because of insecurity. She will probably kill him with it when he doesn't propose to her which is probably why she bought it.

gunna have to agree with this user, those are pretty faggy grips for a gun that could be easily mistaken as an airsoft toy bro lmao, pretty cringe put the stock ones back on

Attached: 1536894722638.gif (320x240, 2.34M)

>She will probably kill him with it when he doesn't propose to her which is probably why she bought it.

.... that's insecurity

you will never have a chicano gf that loves you this much

>Reminder that statistically you are more likely to use your gun on yourself than any fantasy heroics.
>suicide is bad
H-heh, r-right anons? Like who would buy a shotgun, sit next to the bed with the barrel inside their mouth wondering if they should pull the trigger or not... t-that's just retarded

Attached: 1554429480426.png (599x508, 199K)

No that’s bribery.

Practice dry firing that way so that when you go live your reflex can overcome the trigger easier

Attached: 65057127_1294738074026527_1479952778519379968_n.jpg (719x728, 44K)

brits are one of the most fucked up retards in yurope, Im glad theyve falled victim to their own irl shilling.

I never take any Acidland's posts seriously

Attached: air rifle no 4 u.jpg (1200x675, 107K)

>Reminder that statistically you are more likely to use your gun on yourself than any fantasy heroics.
A bottle of Xanax chased with an outrageously expensive wine. I wouldnt want to ruin a five star hotel room with biological debris on the ceiling.

I reread what she said and it’s not insecurity or bribery, it’s downright lunacy. She only likes the guy. And it’s his birthday. That’s a 3500$ rifle. There are other forces at work here than simply being insecure.

Imagine believing your irrational feelings instead of carefully collected statistics and evidence.

you should know better than to argue with a mentally challenged poolak.

If my wife wasted $2800 on a SCAR I’d slap her. She knows better.

>Herstal not an hour driving away
>Nogunz country
Fuck this shit bros

Keymod rails are notorious for breaking under stress, and for not holding accessories on securely.

You’d be wrong. M1913 rails are fucking boot proof.

Seriously. There’s at least a dozen 7.62 AR’s that are better AND less expensive.. just off the top of my head.

My wife got me an unissued Swiss K31 from the USA. I was shocked. Still am, and it was about 3 years ago now. She did all the papereork and importing permits herself. The best present Ive ever been given.

Does it have a "P" marking next to the serial number?

ohh boy.
where is she when you're at work?

I mean for what are you will use it for? Its only use is to snipe people from the distance