You're fascinating to talk to

Now rape me you little gay boy

Attached: 1561432998674.jpg (700x547, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/DKSV20hpsfBu/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Imagine the fantasies.

>rape is sexy

Imagine the memes we could make together.

Just put the tip in. And don't cum on my black dress

How did they not figure out she was a nutcase before putting her on the air? How do they keep screwing everything up so hard?

Welcome to fucking clown world.

>be 7/10 decent guy
>have qt gf
>ham beast at the office
>always trying to talk to you on break
>blow her off
>ham beast goes home flicks her bean
>to the thought of you raping her hairy sweaty smelly front hole
>BAM BANG BOOM! at your front door
>open up it's the police!
>get on the floor!
>wait wtf is going on?
>you're under arrest
>you sick son of a bitch
>wut? why? for what?
>mind raping that poor defenseless woman at your office

Welcome to 2020

It literally is comedy gold. This is almost as good as comped sushi

STEVE COULD DO ANYTHING HE WANTED
AND HE DID!
>for half an hour
Comped is hard to beat

I never thought we would see his equal. I was wrong

who is that even?

You just know they're up late rewriting tomorrows dem debates because of this.

>How did they not figure out she was a nutcase before putting her on the air?
Can't be too picky or they'd have no one to put on air.

Cut to commercial.

Attached: 1507287711741.gif (500x281, 2.53M)

Somebody who waited until now to cash in on claiming Trump raped her.

>I'm gonna make your pink all stinky

You think you'll stop me? I've been doing this for years. You- you there, you have a ring, probably a lovely daughter and wife... I'll be seeing them in their dreams. You think you can stop me? You think your bars can hold me back? Sleep tight, piggy.

Why the fuck is this funnier than anything on SNL from the past 20 years

Hahahahaha. Omg yes. Imagine being Joe bidens campaign manager trying to figure out the correct response to this. And then after being up all night having to watch ol Joe fuck it up anyway

I applaud this woman's business accumen and risk taking. Clearly working at a disadvantage, she did not let that stop her. She saw a market opportunity, and put together her product, the best she knew how, with meager means, and by golly she made a sale. Not only that, she sold it hard. Full commitment. She is giving great customer service and clearly cares to do a good job, again, despite her disadvantages. How can you not respect that?

Because it's real.

And because SNL has never been funny.

Attached: raw.gif (404x402, 958K)

She's really Iranian, classic reverse psychology rational emotive transpositioning of subject relevance.

Joe has an extra day. He's not on until Wednesday. So it's probably just the little kid's table crowd tomorrow having to cut that out of their scripts and moving on down to the next talking points.

Joe et all will have another day to watch how this plays out.

She's been a media whore her whole life. She knows exactly what she's saying. What's great is coop the poop can't handle the bantz

So Warren's aides get first stab at this huh?

She's actually displaying a high level of professionalism for her chosen craft. I just wish people would respect the hustle.

"You're fascinating to talk to."
Top Fucking KEK.

Attached: pencil_neck.jpg (2048x1536, 311K)

If the moderators ask about it. No doubt they'll be getting coached on how to handle it, but by the time Joe comes around there will have been another day of the media trying to work out how to play it first.

But I wouldn't put it past him to roll out a big gaff. That's just Joe being Joe.

Video from OP
bitchute.com/video/DKSV20hpsfBu/

So is this lady the right wing version of Sasha Baron Cohen (the Borat actor)? Intentionally trolling the left with fake rape accusations and then using air time to say outlandish things?
Or is she just a mentally ill woman that they're exploiting?

Guaranteed her agent already has her booked on a national speaking tour about women's rape fantasies and the study of sexual reppression in modern day society or some shit.

Could be either or both.

She definitely gets raped a lot. You should read her article. Its like every man she met raped her at some point. She's that desirable.

She saved Trump’s cum in her eye for 30 years. What else will it take for Jow Forums to believe women?

Attached: 38850AF3-C0DA-4349-8900-95CB41E07066.jpg (867x960, 103K)

For some reason she wouldn't hand it over to the police for dna testing.