Where did all of the roaches go?

I haven't seen a roach post here in months.
Are they all just hiding under memeflags?

Attached: turk.jpg (640x360, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vofqL3W6Aeg&t=26s
youtube.com/watch?v=aNcjX3-Ldj0&t=6s
bitchute.com/video/re9Xp6cdkro/
breitbart.com/tech/2019/06/24/google-censors-video-exposing-google/
moneyandmarkets.com/project-veritas-google-bias-plot/
reclaimthenet.org/undercover-video-reveals-how-googles-biased-ai-isnt-a-conspiracy-theory/
washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jun/24/google-exec-project-veritas-sting-says-only-big-te/
dailywire.com/news/48804/whistleblower-heres-how-google-functions-highly-james-barrett
townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2019/06/24/google-exec-breaking-up-google-will-make-it-harder-to-prevent-the-next-trump-si-n2548872
theepochtimes.com/google-stealthily-infuses-political-agenda-into-products-to-prevent-trump-reelection-insiders-documents-say_2976582.html
pjmedia.com/trending/project-veritas-reveals-googles-fairness-efforts-to-prevent-2016-from-happening-again/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jow Forums is actually banned in Turkey, so the IPs you see are most of the time either actual government agents or foreigners using VPNs who have access to unrestricted Turkish IP blocks

I didn't even know that happened. How long ago was this?

This The Turkish dictatorship even wanted to ban Minecraft too
Kek

I'm here witeboi....

I'll always come back

bigger

blacker

and full of african seed

Attached: based.jpg (800x957, 179K)

>and full of african seed
at least you admit it faggot

As much as I hate you, these posts almost bring a bit of nostalgia since I haven't seen a roach here in like a year and this is the kind of shit you all would always post.

KARA BOGA!

2011, but it wasn’t until they blocked VPNs and Tor that the ban actually became effective
(This happened in December 2016)

>you all
its literally one guy retard

You are full of a black mans seamen??? Uh oh aids boy

Oh wait
On 16 March 2018 they made it even harder to use vpns and shit
Pretty sure that’s when the Turkish shitposters fucked off

based black turks
fuck wh*Te scum and fuck europe

Top bants Otzil

The Turks I know at work are whiter than the average American.

One roach posting that niggershit? I doubt it.

>The Turks I know at work are whiter than the average American.
sure thing Jose Manuel Gonzalez Ramirez Gutierrez Sanchez

Attached: a.jpg (741x649, 51K)

WE

I don't even understand the point of these retarded posts

Pathetic half man

youtube.com/watch?v=vofqL3W6Aeg&t=26s

youtube.com/watch?v=aNcjX3-Ldj0&t=6s

bitchute.com/video/re9Xp6cdkro/

breitbart.com/tech/2019/06/24/google-censors-video-exposing-google/
>Google Censors Video Exposing Google

moneyandmarkets.com/project-veritas-google-bias-plot/
>Project Veritas Uncovers Google Plot to Stop the ‘Next Trump Situation’

reclaimthenet.org/undercover-video-reveals-how-googles-biased-ai-isnt-a-conspiracy-theory/
>video reveals how Google’s biased AI isn’t a conspiracy theory

washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jun/24/google-exec-project-veritas-sting-says-only-big-te/
>Google executive was caught on hidden camera declaring that the federal government should not break up the tech giant — because then it would be more difficult to prevent “the next Trump situation.”

dailywire.com/news/48804/whistleblower-heres-how-google-functions-highly-james-barrett
>Whistleblower: Here’s How Google Functions As A ‘Highly Biased Political Machine’

townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2019/06/24/google-exec-breaking-up-google-will-make-it-harder-to-prevent-the-next-trump-si-n2548872
>Google Executive: Breaking Up Google Will Make It Harder 'To Prevent The Next Trump Situation'

theepochtimes.com/google-stealthily-infuses-political-agenda-into-products-to-prevent-trump-reelection-insiders-documents-say_2976582.html
>Google Stealthily Infuses Political Agenda Into Products to Prevent Trump Reelection

pjmedia.com/trending/project-veritas-reveals-googles-fairness-efforts-to-prevent-2016-from-happening-again/
>Project Veritas Reveals Google's 'Fairness' Efforts to Prevent 2016 From Happening Again
This is more important to talk about!

Ok jew

Tbh the majority of turk posters were like 3 people who constantly spammed the board.

I live in USA,
I am white

I miss the KEKs

Turkeys been fucked since the "coup"

Turkey is a made up country that has shitload of ethnicitys in it. Some are borderline niggers. Others are white blond and blue eyed (but they are the minority). Most are gypsy tier

shut the fuck up russian puppet

Why are you on this website mr Turkish government official?
Why don’t you just nation wide unban it you fag?