Smaller houses are cheaper

Is this the solution to the housing crisis?

Attached: 1552351314807.jpg (721x1020, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1997_Asian_financial_crisis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

revolution

>Bathroom is the main thoroughfare.
Its shit.

and deportation of all this migrant scum

Attached: 1561162099910.png (640x640, 97K)

Am I blind or where the fuck's the kitchen?

You don't need to cook, just eat pre-packaged and prepared food from grubhub. Don't you want to contribute to the economy?

Will stink in bedroom because of the car inside. Making bathroom with a through-passage is very wrong, and the bathroom itself is too big anyway, 3 square meters is enough for bathtube, sink, washing machine and a toilet.

>Garage takes up 50% of the house
>instead of a good car, its a mini cooper; the most unreliable and pain in the ass car available.
>Bathroom is main route to everything in the house
>Cool, guess I dont need a refrigerator or clothes washer/dryer
I swear to god this is some bugman IKEA shit.

Slide you fucking kike

Replace the garage with a kitchen and its basically an apartment.

Also no apparent kitchen, unless you count that sink.
I will live in a dumb inefficient hole, I am unique.
So millennial it hurts.

imagine having to lock two doors while you're taking a shit

Attached: 1561347139311.jpg (479x370, 30K)

>not soilent bottles in your blue-pink led lighted mini-fridge

exactly, kind of this

Attached: 1p44t.png (1420x1474, 195K)

I think it's in the garage, but for some reason you have to go through the fucking FOYER, into the BATHROOM, then through the bed room to get there.

I'm pretty sure a retarded person designed this.

It’s in the garage, lmao. This shit is absolutely retarded.

Attached: DA8534BA-AC49-43DB-8350-186AFFDDAD17.png (640x360, 222K)

You’ll build what the federal, state, and county govs tell you to. This isn’t a way out, stupid.

Why would a car need to be parked in the living space of someone to poor to have a kitchen?
To be a good debt slave, pay for a car to go wage slave... genius.

Wow I can't wait for my guests to smell my shit before coming into the house lmao you fucking degenerate sage

>no stove
>no oven
>no dishwasher
>no cabinets
>no pantry
How is that a kitchen

Imagine taking a woman back to a house like this. It screams failure. Bathroom as an entrance wtf? No kitchen, No living room/study. It's fucking shit.

Think of how much it would smell like exhaust fumes.

Actually that’s a plus point, must be good for the eventual suicide

I didn’t say it was a proper kitchen, user. It’s just the designer’s shitty excuse for one.

I guess the washer and dryer could go in the garage, but the only thing I don't understand is the bathroom.
Besides the shitter being the primary footpath being absolutely retarded, it's fucking massive compared to the rest of the place.
And why the fuck is the shower that large compared to the rest?
And what in God's name is that on the right side wall?
Is that the towel rack?
WHY THE FUCK IS IT SO FAR AWAY FROM THE SHOWER?

Attached: 1312163053067s.jpg (249x251, 15K)

>first date
>girl follows you to your place
>"Welcome to my home. To proceed to the sex room, please walk right past my shit & piss room."
>"user... I"

Why is the Garage the Largest fucking thing in the home?

Also there are basically no windows. It’s worse than a prison.

0/10 would not recommend for approval at planning committee and I’m in that field.

The best part is this completely useless hallway.

Attached: 4CB9973D-4E4C-45F4-BFB8-2987434A5C28.jpg (640x639, 222K)

>imagine going to a party hosted there and not being able to leave because someones taking a shit

>no kitchen
>house

pick one

Jesus Christ have mercy I just noticed that this has an East facing sliding glass door.
That place is going to bake in the morning sun.

>filename

Attached: IfOnlyYouKnewHowBad.jpg (962x648, 119K)

Kitchens are racist, in the tolerant future we all get our food from the dispenser.

Attached: Dispenser.jpg (240x240, 16K)

pretty sure rope is the answer

Packing coffin apartments is commie thinking.

Attached: 1499731726387.jpg (200x382, 15K)

is this a poorly designed game level?

There are actually apartments in Toronto that have a "servery" instead of a kitchen.
A 2 burner range, cabinets, a refrigerator, tiny dishwasher and plugs for your microwave.
They could have at least put in a trash compactor for all the wrapping you're going to be tossing from your overpriced Uber eats orders.

Attached: dinner-is-served.jpg (500x715, 205K)

>shitskins breed towards earth's max capacity
>nature reserves deemed racist
I'm calling it, hopefully not in my lifetime though

I prefer population reduction. We need to let Asia and Africa starve themselves. Let nature take its course. Stop feeding them or trying to save them. And secure our borders with violence against the hordes.

This guy gets it.

Honestly I was more disturbed that they put a foyer in a shoebox, a fucking foyer. A completely useless room that leads to the fucking bathroom?

>hello come right in this is the foyer
>notice my nice useless table, floral arrangement, and shitty painting
>which leads to the fucking toilet
>or the weird ass garage/kitchen

What the actual fuck? Why would you put a foyer in a house this small? And...and, then connect it to the fucking garage and bathroom?

This is the dumbest thing I've ever seen.

Honestly, if you just took the bathroom and put it in that useless porch area, and then took away those walls and put a kitchen where the bathroom used to be, it could be viable.
In its current state though it is the stupidest fucking thing ive ever seen.
The shitter entrance takes the cake for retardation. The garage is over 50% of the house. No kitchen. The bedroom has no privacy and there are no fucking windows. Also how much fucking useless sitting space do you need? The whole northeast corner is just fucking chairs and coffee tables. What the fuck for. How many people do you expect to live in no bedroom shack that you need seating for 8 people??
The designer of this is undoubtedly the stupidest motherfucker on the planet. I did better work on google sketchup in my 6th grade artclass than this stupid fucker.

Some small houses are really comfy.
Reminds me of childhood adventures.

Attached: Kame_House_Interior.jpg (2242x1452, 880K)

Where is the kitchen? Laundry room? Space for children?

I'd die from the co2

Attached: image.jpg (3264x2448, 1.34M)

Lmfao, I didn't even think about that.

Attached: 1560701355338.jpg (450x450, 30K)

If you've got to conserve space this badly, a garage is pointless, a multistory car park is more efficient.

No kitchen. Entry through bathroom. Car is in the living room. It's shit.

see goyim! it ll be just like living in an anime!

The solution is to start culling the retarded masses. Did you know America's population has more than doubled since 1950? Did you know $1 in 1950 equals $10 today? Sounds pretty sustainable. The elites won't stop until this is slave land again.

Park on the street you faggot

Is that a fucking Ma Duce? Roshi, you truly are my nigga.

Don't look now but there is a sliding door next to the bed.

The solution to the housing crisis is cutting immigration and allowing the population to naturally decrease, after which it will bounce back in a decade or so.

Attached: nigeldone.jpg (274x276, 17K)

If I'm living in any anime house, it's this one.

Attached: 1482306360219.jpg (4524x2070, 385K)

the solution to the housing crisis is to take the houses/mansions from the elite and wealthy by means of force and then kill them. starting with those in the media and then politicians and working upwards to the top of the pyramid.

The person that designed that will never live in that.

Terrible cuckshed.

>is a dildo a solution to your incel crisis

Fagget.

>hey welcome to my home, lets just pass through where i shit before you can take a seat on my sofa while i brew us some tea.

>garage on the same level as the fenced patio

Attached: spoop.gif (213x235, 583K)

Well yeah, that actually makes sense. If it wasn't there then when you got out of bed you'd have to go thru the bathroom and into the foyer to get to the "garage kitchen."

This shit right here makes me wish we still had public executions.

>while i brew us some tea.
In the fucking garage.

>Housing prices massively inflated due to (((Foreign Investment))) just buying up property
>Then leaving it at a ridiculous price on the market so nobody can buy it
>Or if they do (((Foreign Investors))) make bank and the literal bank now has you paying extortionate interest and mortgage rates for life
>"What if we build smaller houses?" - Retard

while slowly dying to the smell of cat shit and exhaust fumes as the litter box is also in garage/kitching/cuckden

You don't like gas and oil fumes seeping into your tea? What are you, a bigot?

while living in Lewisham in 2017 I interviewed a tosser of a local councilor. We discussed the housing crisis and how it was affecting southeast London. He told me that his district had 600 families on the waiting list for council housing or housing assistance. In the next segment of the interview this big fukking gay said that he wanted Lewisham to be the first borough in England to accept 100 refugee families. If only they knew how bad things really are.

WHOOPS LOOKS LIKE I'LL HAVE TO LOOP BACK TO THE GARAGE TO GET TO THE ELECTRIC STOVE BURNER
DON'T MIND ME REVVING UP THE CAR THE CARBON MONOXIDE MAKES IT TASTE BETTER

The UK has been FUBAR since 1997, none of this is a surprise.

No the solution is to stop quantitative easing by buying bitcoin.

But then again this board is now full of retarded boomers.

Attached: psycho.jpg (1132x896, 329K)

and the United States has been in the same situation since 1913 (a very generous estimate.) I suppose what matters now is solidarity with our frens.

What happened in 97?

>since 1913
Yeah but things weren't truly lost for the US until like the 80s.
There was always a chance of fixing things.
If I'm honest the UK was economically FUBAR in like 1980 but demographically the cut off points is 1997.

It's like Amsterdam. You would pay 1200-1300 euros minus the garage and balcony for that

The only solution to the housing crisis is reducing the standards if municipal and state building codes. Same with vehicles. There's a reason why they still sell 90s Nissans new in Mexico; it's because consumers choose how safe they want to be with their money.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1997_Asian_financial_crisis
Hey Commonwealth Fren, we're heading toward the work more for less, live in an overcrowded multiculti hellhole future with feminism rights and globohomo sodomites having the exclusive right to be offended by our existence too.

Attached: predictive-programming.jpg (1101x889, 180K)

Tony Blair came into power and proceeded to destroy the country because he was a dirty Troskyist.
His first term in government involved tripling immigration forever more, removing the death penalty for treason, giving up on Ireland, destroying the house of lords (the only real limiting factor on government crazyness), destroying the schooling system, introducing a ridiculous minimum wage, handing over powers to the EU etc.
I could go on.

the only food appropriate for a cuck shed is soilyent

>Tony Blair
That's all you had to say.

>over half your house is dedicated space for your cuckmobile

Could Americans get any fucking dumber

Actually the problem in 2008 wasn’t a lack of houses it was government deregulation of mortgage loans and a failure to stop fraud on Wall Street

Oh wait you’re all racist and blame the Jews uh sure build you dumb garage house you fucking uneducated moron

You don't need a Kitchen anyways when your supposed to be bathing in the Diversity™ bringing you (((Ethnic Food))) that make 50% of the buildings on your block that aren't other cuck-houses or commie blocks.

This is ridiculously retard
>Hello, Welcome to my house
>Now if you care to smell my shit
>Where would you like to sit, couch, table or the place where I fuck?
>Here’s your cup of tea with extra exhaust fumes

You've got more wide, open spaces where people can dig ponds, raise chickens and ducks, grow potatoes and stuff though.
The city living and whole wagecuck corporate lifestyle of being a compliant golem NPC in a heaven for rootless cosmopolitans has burned me the fuck out.

Attached: jamthegoyimincucksheds.jpg (690x853, 258K)

that's choice

is (deporting nonwhites) the solution to the housing crisis?

Attached: 1561182556900.jpg (768x768, 132K)

I heard Americans liked him.

Fucking hell, I'll just go into the woods and live in a fucking Primitive Technology style hut until I can build a log cabin.

Part and parcel starts from the Sanhedrin.

Attached: death-of-the-english.jpg (461x871, 198K)

A small house is acceptable for a single man I guess. I could live in a small space. I have a family though.

The solution is to get a job you fucking bum
I live in a 3200sqft home by my self because I want to and have a job that affords that and more.

looks spacy

Attached: near-house.jpg (468x702, 48K)

They aren't. The cost to build a wood frame house has not to changed that much. Housing cost bubble is not about materials and labour to build the things.

The place wouldn't be so shit if they put the car on the street, had a kitchen instead of a garage, and knocked the wall between the entry room and the kitchen. Then put that pathetic two sweater table against the wall in the kitchen as well as that couch and a TV and you got an apartment once you get a desk and pc in that bedroom.

and then when you've saved enough resources you can go out looking for a village to trade your emeralds for loot

I mean, according to government statistics by the left and the right Illegal Immigrants make up anywhere from 20 to 43 million people curently living inside the US.

Imagine all of those homes and apartments that they get for next to nothing coming available on the market. It would be a total reversal of inflated home prices.

Maybe uh managing the country’s debt by raising taxes and cutting spending along with pre-emptive action against speculative bubbles and regulations that separate commercial and investment banking would help the economy

Or just like kill Jews or Mexicans randomly or whatever because you’re too dumb to understand how economies function

((propety owners)) would hate that

You guys know that illegal immigrants have to pay for apartments right? Why would a landlord just give apartments away to Mexicans for free?