Black englishman here

honest question, ive stumbled on this site from some subreddits and ive been lurking for the past few months, a lot of you are unbelievably racist and my question for you is what is ur honest problem with a based black man that votes conservative and pays taxes? i also speak great english and i go to church sometimes, i wouldnt say im very religious but i try to make an effort

so pol, what is your problem with blacks like me who just want a better life? i fit the criteria, id say im just as english as any white guy

Attached: 1540220987023.png (486x494, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vofqL3W6Aeg&t=26s
youtube.com/watch?v=aNcjX3-Ldj0&t=6s
bitchute.com/video/re9Xp6cdkro/
breitbart.com/tech/2019/06/24/google-censors-video-exposing-google/
moneyandmarkets.com/project-veritas-google-bias-plot/
reclaimthenet.org/undercover-video-reveals-how-googles-biased-ai-isnt-a-conspiracy-theory/
washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jun/24/google-exec-project-veritas-sting-says-only-big-te/
dailywire.com/news/48804/whistleblower-heres-how-google-functions-highly-james-barrett
townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2019/06/24/google-exec-breaking-up-google-will-make-it-harder-to-prevent-the-next-trump-si-n2548872
theepochtimes.com/google-stealthily-infuses-political-agenda-into-products-to-prevent-trump-reelection-insiders-documents-say_2976582.html
pjmedia.com/trending/project-veritas-reveals-googles-fairness-efforts-to-prevent-2016-from-happening-again/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>black englishman
That's as retarded as a "white zulu".

>black englishman
kek

Are you a roadman

I'd be OK with having you around if I could segregate you, but if the alternative to kill ALL niggers or none arose, you wouldn't be spared.

Be honest Mr Black Englishman,

Do you think the country is better or worse for having imported millions of nonwhites? Come on now.

>black
>englishman
pick one

>That's as retarded as a "white zulu".
why is it? i live in this island, i came here when i was 2 years old and i have an english accent, i pay taxes like i said in op and i dont cause crime, for fucks sake ive only had one speeding ticket in my life, id say im just as english as anyone else, even more so than all the degenerate white english that live here that cause crime etc
yeah laugh it up, its my identity, its not a joke you fat mutt

sdsadasdasdasd

English is an ethnicity, you are not English. Great Britain barely has a conservative political element, if they have one at all. Until you return to Africa and help your own people get the better life you think you deserve, you're nothing more than a parasite.

Makes no difference to me, I don't care if you're green or else! I do judge people mostly on how they behave, although I am no saint myself were all the same, most of us anyway!

If a group or person behaves poorly I enjoy all jokes on their expense including racist, and by group I mean any race fair game!

If it is directed at good people or without cause I will defend them anywhere any time, except muslims! They are on their own, if they are lucky! lol

>I'd be OK with having you around if I could segregate you
why? wtf i dont get it, i cause no crime and im just as english as any other person with this flag, if i married a white woman my great grandchildren would probably be white enough to pass anyway, i dont get why ur all so racist for no reason towards people like me, id have even voted for donald trump if i was american

Leave the wealth differences aside. If you were back in Nigeria or wherever you're from, how would you expect people to like it if 10% of the population were white immigrants?

Lots of people wouldn't like that at all. They feel your ethnicity has a lot to do with whether you belong in a place.

because english is an ethnic identity. If a chicken is born in a stable, it doesnt make it a horse. My lineage goes back into the hstory of this island for thousands of years, my genetics are intertwined with the history of england.
You may have citizenship but you will never be one of us

no, its my identity, im as english as you are mate, we're countrymen whether you like it or not
na you can definitely become english, u honestly havent got a clue, i wouldnt expect you to understand as an american, being english is more than just skin colour
>Makes no difference to me, I don't care if you're green or else!
thanks mate, i appreciate it, first good reply in this thread

You are a nigger.
Go back to africa.
You will either die at the hand of whites or the whites will be exterminated and you will devolve the west into africa.

In either case, you are doomed.

Nothing wrong with it. Jow Forums is just filled with racist larpers, probably most under 20. There's just a few actual racist crazies, but they're probably in the minority.

>a lot of you are unbelievably racist
You're saying this based on what you think the color of my skin is. Guess what that makes you? A racist.

Now, you were saying something about how wonderful you are? You don't like racists, do you? Then what do you really think of yourself now?

I don't have a problem with you. but I do hate american black culture; it has destroyed so many families, it's such a shame.

It's the homeland of the ethnic English you faggot.

this country could be great without racists like you, do you not realise that you are holding us back from the liberal enlightenment values that made us great in the first place? literal brainlets

Faggot op can’t into post-irony.

exactly

it's my home too you idiot, so im english

jUst BeCaUse You HaVe CitIzeNshIp DoeSnT MakE You EnGlIsH.
Nowhere on your documents will it say that you are english. Because you aren't. When you fill out an ethnic monitoring survey, notice how the "black" box and "english" box are different

Grow up faggot. Everyone's racist. The only people who feel guilty about it are whites. Racism is no different from preferring your mom and dad and cousins over other people's moms and dads and cousins. Your race is just a large extended family.

>few months
Two years minimum faggot
Lurk moar nigger

You would not kill anyone you fucking pussy. You sound like a nigger with your savage rhetoric, go hit the streets Daquan.

lol it's the nigger spammer from the UK
How do you do fellow Brit,i'm sort of a British myself ye.

Liberal enlightenment values which worked in ethnically homogeneous states, yes

if i buy a house in japan im not japanese
if i move to japan im not japanese
if i get citizenship IM STILL NOT A JAP
if i speak japanese im not japanese
if i engage in ther culture im not japanese, im just a weeb.

Because, regardless of your contributions to society, you're a biological waste.
You would be the only one who stood to gain anything from impregnating a white woman; you would improve your lineages' offspring, the white woman would ruin hers.

Sometimes you disapprove of associating with stupid people, so you and your friends get together and call yourselves cyborgs or posthumans and then create a heaven that only you can get into.

You’re British, not English. English is a term reserved for Native Britons, and Anglo-Saxons and Normans.
Are you Zulu, Bantu, etc? What type of African are you?

you are really childish, i live in england and i have an english accent, i pay taxes and commit NO crime, when i have children i will make sure that they are proud of their english anglo saxon heritage whether you like it or not you dumb bigot, if you had any brain cells you would realise that im on your side fighting against feminism and islam

I like black people but I fucking hate niggers with a passion. you're a black man, or honestly just a man to me. Hope you raise your kids to be men as well OP

>What type of African are you
Unless he is Khoi they are all useless.

>t. racist bigot
nice one mate, nothing you can say will take my englishness away from me

based

White Hutu witch doctor here. Someone find OP and return him to the zoo.

Attached: 1558429164628.jpg (474x355, 25K)

Proposition nationhood obviously failed because it meant that anyone who can parrot your propositions is entitled to your property. How do you think we ended up with you? It wasn’t a curiosity about wildlife.

>white englishman
What is that

Dude get out of the sunken place the right will always hate you it’s just a matter of how much. After gay marriage is overturned and trans rights are fully removed they’re coming for you too. No matter how hard you work you will always be black.

you know what pisses me off? White guys pandering to blacks, and black guys pandering to whites. Just stick with you kind. Nothing wrong with that. If your kind happen to be a bunch of dumb nogs then try to raise them up. Work on your own community and stop trying to be a part of ours.

youtube.com/watch?v=vofqL3W6Aeg&t=26s

youtube.com/watch?v=aNcjX3-Ldj0&t=6s

bitchute.com/video/re9Xp6cdkro/

breitbart.com/tech/2019/06/24/google-censors-video-exposing-google/
>Google Censors Video Exposing Google

moneyandmarkets.com/project-veritas-google-bias-plot/
>Project Veritas Uncovers Google Plot to Stop the ‘Next Trump Situation’

reclaimthenet.org/undercover-video-reveals-how-googles-biased-ai-isnt-a-conspiracy-theory/
>video reveals how Google’s biased AI isn’t a conspiracy theory

washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jun/24/google-exec-project-veritas-sting-says-only-big-te/
>Google executive was caught on hidden camera declaring that the federal government should not break up the tech giant — because then it would be more difficult to prevent “the next Trump situation.”

dailywire.com/news/48804/whistleblower-heres-how-google-functions-highly-james-barrett
>Whistleblower: Here’s How Google Functions As A ‘Highly Biased Political Machine’

townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2019/06/24/google-exec-breaking-up-google-will-make-it-harder-to-prevent-the-next-trump-si-n2548872
>Google Executive: Breaking Up Google Will Make It Harder 'To Prevent The Next Trump Situation'

theepochtimes.com/google-stealthily-infuses-political-agenda-into-products-to-prevent-trump-reelection-insiders-documents-say_2976582.html
>Google Stealthily Infuses Political Agenda Into Products to Prevent Trump Reelection

pjmedia.com/trending/project-veritas-reveals-googles-fairness-efforts-to-prevent-2016-from-happening-again/
>Project Veritas Reveals Google's 'Fairness' Efforts to Prevent 2016 From Happening Again

I don't hate you and I wouldn't treat you any different in person, I just don't think you're really British.

I don't blame your parents for migrating to a wealthier country, I would have done the same in their place. I blame the politicians who sold this country's heritage out and introduced a non-British element that will be around forever.

You do not belong. Thats the problem.

>You would be the only one who stood to gain anything from impregnating a white woman; you would improve your lineages' offspring, the white woman would ruin hers.
thats an unbelievably racist thing to say, how do you know i wouldnt also improve her genes? diversity is literally a strength you idiot

Well why don't you fuck off to your native country then? How would you feel if your former country was in the position of England and had to provide, unwillingly, for all these people that invade it?
Their ancestors gave their life against invaders, while yours were conquered, and now in the 21st century, your presence is violence. It's not you who's at fault, it's the elites that enforce migration.
You're just a sheep, that's been brainwashed and trust me, If YOU'D REALLY BE EUROPEAN/ENGLISH you'd realize there's no group identity bullshit.

that makes you a british citizen, not an englishmen. ENGLISHNESS ISNT A NATIONALITY ITS AN ETHNIC IDENTITY. get one of those DNA tests and see howmuch english you have in you. You can get citizenship, nationality etc. but you can't become a different race. I'm not even saying i hate you, im just sating you arent english. The same way I would say that someon with french parents who lived in england, had the accent, payed the taxes, was NOT ENGLISH

And the winner for LARP of the day goes to...

You share no genetic or cultural history with your countrymen.
If I went to live in Africa, that wouldn't make me African either.

so? im still here and im not going anywhere, ive made it my home now so im as english as the next one, besides you dont get to tell me as a foreigner than im not english

You’re a legal citizen sure, but you should not call yourself an Englishman. English is genetic. To be English is to have Angles, Saxons, and possibly Norman, Pict, or even Welsh ancestry in entirety. These are distinctive bloodlines that you do not possess. It’s the same principle of me, a white Euromutt not calling myself Native American.

>nigger slave got a citizenship
>im an english now

Did you forget? Your purpose is to SERVE the white people.

Attached: 2015-07-16_briefing.jpg (890x668, 236K)

Just on a biological note, that is untrue.

THIS

Alright we're done you're gone in due time. Case closed.

even if you are a saint people on Jow Forums will probably just call you a nigger all day. ive had mostly positive experiences with assimilated africans here but the ones who dont commit crime and add value to society are often overshadowed by all the gangster american-wannabe blacks terrorizing western countries.

he cute
he based

you're literally an idiot, nowhere in your racist rant did you disprove my englishness, it is something you will never take from me, english and proud

>Everyone's racist.
That's not what most libtards claim. And you know it.

>The only people who feel guilty about it are whites.
Wrong. I don't have a speck of white guilt. That's mainly libtards that are filled with white guilt.

>Your race is just a large extended family.
Wrong again. I don't share DNA with almost all other whites. If I did, then DNA testing for crimes would link me and all other whites to the crimes we never committed.

ehem,
>clears throat
I said EHEM
>clears throat even harder
EEEEEEEHEEEEEEEMMM
>clears throat like an autistic, retarded, maniac

>
It shows a lack of pride in OP's own Bantu heritage. He's so lacking in self confidence that he wants to larp as something he never was.

>we must remove white Brits from their own homeland as long as WE get to define them as problematic and racist!
Wow, nice enlightenment values.

Bigotry is a “gut feeling”, it’s just “common sense” that blacks are inferior to whites, just like how it’s “common sense” that gays and trans people are “degenerate”. This idea that you can engage that feeling with logic is wrong. Facts don’t matter to bigots

>Alright we're done you're gone in due time. Case closed.
elaborate?
thanks, based israel

Fuck

>black englishman here
>i came here when i was 2 years old
so your not a englishman at all, your a forigner who has moved to this country who happens to be black, and our spineless politicians who like giving out passports like smarties have given you citizenship.

Question to you, what makes you think your english? you have no history nor heritage here, not even a little, your not even a second generation brit, why cant you embrace your own culture heritage and history, why do you feel the need to take ours, are you ashamed of the truth??

Attached: 1560328367021.png (306x611, 216K)

> pol
run away faggot

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH

>unbelievably racist
yes
Stay in your own land, and I wouldn't hate you, quite simple really.

You're the exception. As a practical matter we can't judge everybody individually which means we have to judge most people based upon groupings. It's unfortunate for you that you belong to an easily discernible group with many negative group traits, but that isn't our fault either. We can't surrender a valuable tool for making judgements on the basis of exceptions, to do so would be retarded. Bees sting. Not all bees wish to sting me, but to keep myself safe I must assume they all do.

But when you look in the mirror don't you see a stupid nigger looking back at you? If not how are you based?

> That's not what most libtards claim. And you know it.
They're just as racist as anyone else. They just invert their racism and treat nigs like gods and hate whites.

> Wrong. I don't have a speck of white guilt.
Well good for you.

>Wrong again. I don't share DNA with almost all other whites. If I did, then DNA testing for crimes would link me and all other whites to the crimes we never committed.
You're a fucking retard, did you know that?

HHEEEEM,

>can always go to black ethno states if he wants to
>destroys another race's ethno state and calls others racist for not loving that fact
kys. And no you're not british, you're a parasite.

I value a man's character more than anything. Color matters little to me. The problem for me and what brought me here is the craziness of society. Me calling you a nigger is mean not a crime. I will not pay for my father's sins. I owned no slaves and you were never one. My friends are my friends because I can be me around them. I have never had that with a black person. If I want to sing an ice cube song, for example, I want to be able to do so unimpeded. If I have a problem with black people it's because they seem to have a problem with me.

Attached: 1560774137258s.jpg (224x250, 7K)

>if i married a white woman
are you racist and ignoring black women?

anyway, only really mentally sick white women date outside the race

>Inhales
NIGGER

Attached: 1557920425097.png (512x666, 153K)

SAY IT ALREADY, I'M DYING TO KNOW WHAT YOU'RE ABOUT TO SAY

Attached: Reeee.jpg (585x576, 36K)

I don't even hate you. You just arent english, in the same way that you arent a carrot. I don't need to take it from you, because you dont have it. I can't take your blakness away, because it is in your DNA. Unless you have genetically english ancestry, you just arent english.
dont think anything ive said is racst. I never implied superiority over you on the basis of race, i just said that you arent english because english isnt a natonality, its a race.
ill repeat that
English is not a nationality, its a race.

>Rooting around in English soil makes you English
No more than dogs or pigs.

/thread.

>Bigotry is a “gut feeling”, it’s just “common sense” that blacks are inferior to whites, just like how it’s “common sense” that gays and trans people are “degenerate”.
Common sense is right about faggots and trannies, then.

I don't think blacks are inferior to whites. They don't seem to be as smart, but maybe that would change over time. I just don't particularly want to live around blacks, but that wouldn't change even if they were all smart. Blacks want to live around blacks, why can't whites want to live around whites?

>black englishman
You're not an Englishman, Nigger.

Attached: 1552342989074.png (500x612, 162K)

not all blacks are bad, you have to agree that they bring vibrancy to mono-ethnic countries, you have to mix it up because it is inevitable anyway, globalism will make sure of that
yes i am? i have assimilated perfectly, im probably more proud to be english than you

this

>black
>Englishman
Pick one.

> Color matters little to me.
t. kayak

Attached: (((((shapiro reiner))))).png (575x602, 285K)

beautiful

Attached: 3523234165635.png (388x395, 130K)

>anyway, only really mentally sick white women date outside the race
not true, a lot of white women like us because we have bigger dicks, fact. i dont like black women, white women are just more attractive

And your race based presumptions aren't racist?

Well I was born in Johannesburg. I was born in Africa, am I African?
Also, answer the question, dumb kaffir.

ahh ok, it's a larp.

>black englishman
Look at me, I'm trolling Jow Forums lel

Attached: 1556296083603.jpg (2048x1536, 566K)

He didn't really start the
>muh dick
argument, did he?
Ethiopian confirmed.

kfc food shortages

wanna be frenz ?

Attached: 1557918103488.jpg (867x685, 96K)

>Black englisman
HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahaha HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahaha HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahaha HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahaha HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahaha HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahaha HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahaha HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahaha HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahaha HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahaha HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahaha HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahaha HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahaha HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahaha HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahaha HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahaha HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahaha HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahaha