I am no longer Christian

I use to be a devout Christian, I took bible class and wanted to be moral and righteous to ensure god would allow me in heaven and I wouldn’t go to hell. But recently, my entire outlook has changed and now I consider myself more Pagan. I don’t know much about Germanic Paganism but I worship Odin. I look at god being nature now. God is natural law. Christianity is a control mechanism, I can see this now. Morality is subjective, it doesn’t exist. Being morally correct means nothing. While Christians contemplate morals our enemies are beating down the gates without any moral encumbrance. There is no good and evil there are only two opposing sides with different view points. Any Christians on this board care to try and save me before I formally let go of Christianity for the remainder of my life? I just don’t see it being anything more than a Jewish control mechanism. I don’t need a savior, only I, can save myself. If there is any afterlife I am sure it is reincarnation. Not some fantasy of some kingdom in the clouds with some Hebrew.

Attached: 1560818356158.png (628x932, 690K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vofqL3W6Aeg&t=26s
youtube.com/watch?v=aNcjX3-Ldj0&t=6s
bitchute.com/video/re9Xp6cdkro/
breitbart.com/tech/2019/06/24/google-censors-video-exposing-google/
moneyandmarkets.com/project-veritas-google-bias-plot/
reclaimthenet.org/undercover-video-reveals-how-googles-biased-ai-isnt-a-conspiracy-theory/
washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jun/24/google-exec-project-veritas-sting-says-only-big-te/
dailywire.com/news/48804/whistleblower-heres-how-google-functions-highly-james-barrett
townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2019/06/24/google-exec-breaking-up-google-will-make-it-harder-to-prevent-the-next-trump-si-n2548872
theepochtimes.com/google-stealthily-infuses-political-agenda-into-products-to-prevent-trump-reelection-insiders-documents-say_2976582.html
pjmedia.com/trending/project-veritas-reveals-googles-fairness-efforts-to-prevent-2016-from-happening-again/
youtube.com/watch?v=BvKxJc-huEA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cool block post ahmed

>I am no longer Christian

Who cares? the lake of fire will be full with your kind

fucking dutchman coming through with the basedness.

It appears you never knew what it means to be a Christian. Moral and righteous? Christians are neither and know it. They sin and know they sin.

God is not natural law - God establishes natural law.

You cannot save your self. No one can.

Your bible classes were poor.

based

Attached: 1545983988892.jpg (1485x1350, 651K)

Attached: hide-atheist-threads-ignore-atheist-posts-do-not-reply-to-1005526.png (500x300, 59K)

cool story bro. What are you thoughts on the trinity from an academic point of view?

Don't be an odinnigger, read some actual hellenic philosophy

Attached: plato.jpg (540x562, 89K)

Don't be a nigger believe in sand nigger fairy tales

Hellenism is the superior alternative to Germanic polytheism

youtube.com/watch?v=vofqL3W6Aeg&t=26s

youtube.com/watch?v=aNcjX3-Ldj0&t=6s

bitchute.com/video/re9Xp6cdkro/

breitbart.com/tech/2019/06/24/google-censors-video-exposing-google/
>Google Censors Video Exposing Google

moneyandmarkets.com/project-veritas-google-bias-plot/
>Project Veritas Uncovers Google Plot to Stop the ‘Next Trump Situation’

reclaimthenet.org/undercover-video-reveals-how-googles-biased-ai-isnt-a-conspiracy-theory/
>video reveals how Google’s biased AI isn’t a conspiracy theory

washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jun/24/google-exec-project-veritas-sting-says-only-big-te/
>Google executive was caught on hidden camera declaring that the federal government should not break up the tech giant — because then it would be more difficult to prevent “the next Trump situation.”

dailywire.com/news/48804/whistleblower-heres-how-google-functions-highly-james-barrett
>Whistleblower: Here’s How Google Functions As A ‘Highly Biased Political Machine’

townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2019/06/24/google-exec-breaking-up-google-will-make-it-harder-to-prevent-the-next-trump-si-n2548872
>Google Executive: Breaking Up Google Will Make It Harder 'To Prevent The Next Trump Situation'

theepochtimes.com/google-stealthily-infuses-political-agenda-into-products-to-prevent-trump-reelection-insiders-documents-say_2976582.html
>Google Stealthily Infuses Political Agenda Into Products to Prevent Trump Reelection

pjmedia.com/trending/project-veritas-reveals-googles-fairness-efforts-to-prevent-2016-from-happening-again/
>Project Veritas Reveals Google's 'Fairness' Efforts to Prevent 2016 From Happening Again

>memeflag
>Daily D&C thread
Happy hanukka !
What goes in all fields ? Bye.

Well it depends. If you're younger than 25 come back in twenty years and tell me if your thoughts have shifted. Truth be told life began in single, there is one God, true creator. Whether or not that was Christianity is up for you to try and grow from. But for me, Jesus Christ, God Almighty, protect user on his lifes journey, amen.

>wanted to be moral and righteous to ensure god would allow me in heaven and I wouldn’t go to hell
You were never a christian

Non Christian here. Being morally correct and enforcing morally correct policies makes society safe and functional for its citizens. The enemy must be fought because they want to make society into a disgusting, dysfunctional mess.

He was an easy Christian, like many Christians.

you can't be half a christian, dumbass.

>Christianity is a control mechanism
Yes it is, but stupid people don't see this, they like to be controlled.

>I don’t know much about Germanic Paganism but I worship Odin.

Pretty much sums up the whole movement.

If you want to clean out remnants of Christian belief, watch a lot of Bart Ehrman videos. I was an atheist for a long time, but there was a separate space in my head for Christianity. Ehrman kind of drained it for me.

Here's a fair starting point:
"Jesus Interrupted"
youtube.com/watch?v=BvKxJc-huEA

He's a good guy to watch - honest, not angry, not mean or with an axe to grind. He was a minister of some sort for a year, and it shows in his lecture style :).

>I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.
>So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.
Revelation 3:15-16 KJV

God hates the easy Christians more than he does hate those that despise him openly. It's because those easy Christians are apathic towards God, while those cold towards God hate him. The reason for this is that hatred is not the opposite of Love. Apathy is the opposite of Love, hatred is merely the other side of the coin of the emotion that we call Love. Apathy is true hatred, to hate is merely unanswered love.

Stupid people don't see that this control is necessary and results in optimal outcomes for the society as a whole at the expense of the margins.

Show your flag

Based, sage neckbeard atheists

Attached: dumb christian.png (645x729, 225K)

If not any actual Christian attitude.

I think god's abandoned us and left us to our own devices. Until he comes again, everything's in our hands.

>I was never christian

Yeah but you're /supposed/ to be. You're supposed to just pray while the lions eat you. Maybe OP wants to have a little more say as to what goes on in his world.

Attached: mm-rabbit-obey-nothing.png (1920x1080, 1.25M)

I thought Paganism was optimal for the economy but Christianity was optimal for codes of conduct. I don’t know too much about it though.

Yeah but there are limits to that morality. Are you going to be 'moral' when you're being invaded by Nazis (here, assuming that Nazis were bad)?

ok, ok, that's Just War theory. But what if things fall through the cracks of all the theories?

oh no no no no... another christian mudshark.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 47K)

Ow nee, niet het hellevuur!
As if anyone should give a shit about God and his threats, I'll happily burn forever if it means not sucking his inflated ego dick. I know I'd literally be morally superior to God, because I don't torture people for eternity for not agreeing with or worshipping me.

What I mean is, he's a Christian because he wants it easy, not because he actually loves God or God's rules. He's a follower of Christianity, but for the wrong reasons.

Doesn't it say somewhere in the bible that it's better for people to convert to God out of fear than burn in the fire? I think it's somewhere in Revelations.

Free movement of labor force is also good for the economy but economy is supposed to benefit your people and it's performance shouldn't be the main focus.

It's not immoral to kill people who are trying to kill you. That's self defense.

Hell it is then!

Attached: 777699312631fc87bc1eab66a9680aae.png (1590x1590, 1.58M)

>God has no right to tell me what to do
he never did he only ask that you acknowledge that only his works will get you into heaven

>But what if things fall through the cracks of all the theories?
When morality isn't clear, I say do the best you can. Try to make decisions that give the best results for society.

The truth is that if you were protestant you have never actually been a christian

>I'll happily burn forever

We will sure find out soon . But i doubt that you are going to be happy

Attached: 1550437323223.jpg (952x900, 82K)

You literally have that backwards.

Off to Hell then cunt.

The Pagan pantheon is entirely reconcilable with the accounts of the Nephilim. The truth is, Odin is never going to hear your prayers because he is bound in Hades with the rest of the fallen angels.

The ultimate redpill is, Satan has already lost. When Christ died on the cross, it was finished. Through his resurrection the story of his life and the ultimate meaning behind it will spread throughout the whole world.

When you see Jerusalem encompassed by armies of all the nations, ready to make the Synagogue of Satan within fall by the sword and be dragged into captivity in all corners of the world, the end will be very close at hand. Repent now, for no man knows the time or the hour at which this will happen, only the Father. You would not want this to happen while you are asleep.

It's like saying you'll happily die for your country. You'd rather not die and you certainly won't be happy after you die, but you'll be happier risking it than not.

A king that knew that blood is what matters.
A message we need again amongst our people. Blood is what matters.

Attached: 1474921423116.jpg (637x633, 109K)

This is precisely the problem with Christians
They're basically smug that everyone's going to hell and they're not, so they do jack shit to protect their country from external threats.

Ben Shapiro hates Jesus Christ, you’re a fucking con man.

1 John 2:19

They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would have continued with us. But they went out, that it might become plain that they all are not of us.

There's always room for one more akhi

>The ultimate redpill is, Satan has already lost. When Christ died on the cross, it was finished.
>omae wa mou shinderu
>nani??
If Christianity was true, I'd say that Satan had lost since the beginning. It's more of a question of how badly Satan would lose, rather than would he lose.

Yeah everyone who has a cross neckless is a Christian..

Attached: 9F939CBC-923A-4836-A7A7-F792574DF06F.jpg (600x337, 99K)

Attached: EBD6901B-0D97-4EB1-8113-352128A04705.jpg (640x720, 280K)

not a question its written that he will be imprisoned for 1000 years then he will be released and after he makes the east attack the new Jerusalem nothing to do with the earthly one btw then he is judged and thrown into the lake of fire

whore

Attached: BEF02724-B2FE-42F6-8519-70A7CE782D07.jpg (959x1197, 170K)

It is of our blood.

Attached: anglo-saxonthegn.jpg (330x440, 26K)

Fuck you and fuck your mythical hell. Btw the mythical place is named after Helas the pagan goddess of the underworld.

Christians and their mythical punishments are cringe. So utterly ridiculous. I can't wait to be done with this world of jewish lies.

both christianity and paganism are retarded cuck shit, nazism is the only true religion for Jow Forums

Fave line in any movie.
It just gets to me and its true of nearly 100% of women today.

Attached: whore.png (1280x960, 1.21M)

Does heaven accept a person who has resentfulness in his heart? If yes, then heaven sure has a pretty bad company of people as well.

Our blood, brothers. The blood we share because we are family. The man who turns on his brother, is filth.

The blood is what matters.

Attached: Vercingetorix.jpg (415x599, 55K)

/thread

Attached: i rike.gif (219x186, 1.76M)

wow, a memeflag. meanin this is probably a subversive larp.

but in case it isnt. tossing here and there with every gust that blows does nothing good. you need a savior, and you must work out your salvation, not just wait and do nothing. following after reinvented paganism is just another kind of deification of man.

sage d&c threads.

Reminder that Christians will forever be an enemy, because they don't care what happens with this world. They're okay with it becoming a shitpile rife with irreversible rampant degeneracy, because their bible told them it will become that anyway. They only care for their slave morality, which of course entails not doing any of the many things necessary to survive as a species and a civilization in the face of any kind of adversity.
If the bible were written today, it'd be just called 'Thora - Slave Edition'

Attached: reminder.jpg (1466x1553, 610K)

your blood and even the blood of europeans today isnt the blood of ancient past. paganism is inherently tribal. that is why the elites of the late renaissance romantically lionized our aboriginal past, the noble savage, etc... they dreamed of returning to the earth, as they were godless fools infected with masonic delusions.

family and blood is inherently good, but worshiping it is just another way of worshiping self. it is an attempted to override God and try to fill the God-shaped vacuum with things and people which are subject to change.

The win/loss would be more about what state the entire human population, dead and alive, would be left in by the time Satan finally loses. The sooner God uses his power to end the world and pop Satan out of existence, the lower number or percentage of souls he saves. God might want to keep the testing ground world running as long as possible to create, test, and save the highest number of souls he can, only stopping when the world becomes too full of suffering or corruption to continue. Satan might be trying to exist and corrupt people as long as possible for pleasure, or he might be trying to hurt God by continually ruining what God creates without triggering an apocalypse. Or maybe he's trying to get enough power to fight God by gathering enough suffering or damned souls.

> worshiping self aka loving and valuing yourself
> instead of wasting your devotion on that deadbeat Jehovah
You say that like it's a bad thing.

well then dear friendship, patriotism, and marriage must be slave morality then. take your nietzsche tier hoaky bullshit and fuck off.

You're retarded if you can't separate the teachings of Jesus the Christ from the cabal of "Christianity".

> implying colourblind patriotism doesn't fall into the same garbage category as christianity
Every outlook that puts anything above your blood and your people, is ultimately self-destructive. There is a reason Islam is winning between the two abrahamic slave religions.

Need an express way into heaven bro?

what the fuck did you write you schizo

Attached: 1531819335801.png (633x631, 61K)

If you are white, and you hold any non-whites in higher esteem than your own white brothers, you are a traitor. Even if your brother is a bit misguided or not. He is of you. As long he is a brother to you, you are a brother to him. If you would prefer an [certain religion] non-white to a [different religion] white, then you are a traitor to your people.
Traitors will do as traitors do. Never expect anything more than that from them.

Simple, right?

Attached: 1423437589008.jpg (220x230, 7K)

>You're supposed to just pray while the lions eat you.
Nigger what fucking book did you read? Because it clearly wasn't the bible...
>Psalm 144:1 “Praise the Lord, who is my rock. He trains my hands for war and gives my fingers skill for battle.”
>Luke 11:21 “When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own mansion, his property is safe.”
>Luke 22:35-37 “Then Jesus asked them, “When I sent you out to preach the Good News and you did not have money, a traveler’s bag, or an extra pair of sandals, did you need anything?” “No,” they replied. “But now,” he said, “take your money and a traveler’s bag. And if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one! For the time has come for this prophecy about me to be fulfilled: ‘He was counted among the rebels. Yes, everything written about me by the prophets will come true.”
>Luke 22:38-39 “Look, Lord,” they replied, “we have two swords among us.” “That’s enough,” he said. Then, accompanied by the disciples, Jesus left the upstairs room and went as usual to the Mount of Olives.”
>Psalm 18:34 “He trains my hands for battle; he strengthens my arm to draw a bronze bow.”

Attached: 1504115911824.jpg (1266x1259, 1.53M)

Would you put a degenerate scat loving tranny over a rare, intelligent and sophisticated black man?

Yes because islam is a religion of war. They aren't ethnocentric you daft cunt. They allow anyone to join, niggers, chinks, whites, etc. The thing is that islam poses no threat to jews, unlike Christianity.

A "degenerate scat loving tranny" is unlikely willing to be a brother to you. And a traitor instead, actively advocating for our destruction in a "refugees welcome" parade. A cancer within the body of our people.

>Need an express way into heaven bro?

Just flap your arms maybe you will evolve wings and then you can fly there

based

i think this is why christianity has a big problem within the core of its philosophy.. it glorifies the well-being of self not in life, but after life, and ignores the dangers that threaten people over-all... it is self destructive and i can honestly understand why netherlands is in a such a fucked up state right now due to immigration (look up statistics), but hey bro, atleast you wont burn after you die, congratulations

Attached: yeet.gif (242x242, 3.62M)

well its does say he is going to try to fight God but it says that God will bring man to Armageddon physically this can be seen quickly by reading Mathew 25

No, I mean you. I will kill you. It's not suicide so you get to go in heaven REAL fast. Think about it, for eternity. Why are you scared for your earthly life? :-)

Hou je kanker bek, Jood.
‘’The lake of fire’’ wat de kkrende fuck zeg je zelfs?

>i think this is why christianity has a big problem within the core of its philosophy.. it glorifies the well-being of self not in life, but after life, and ignores the dangers that threaten people over-all
read Paul's letters then come back lol

Christianity is no longer the major religion lets blame Christians for immigration and degeneracy caused by a secular goverment

Only God can kill me bro

>I took bible class and wanted to be moral and righteous to ensure god would allow me in heaven and I wouldn’t go to hell.

You were never Christian in the first place.

Fuck off with this gay meme

Retarded cope

Attached: 1111111.png (1019x746, 1.03M)

You hit the nail on the head. Their whole life revolves around getting into heaven, even at the cost of making our current world a heaping pile of steaming shit - all with an undeserved reddit-tier shit eating grin along the way.

I see, you're saying that whites should be white brothers first and different religions second. All whites who try to put religion as their foremost identity, and reject whites that would be brothers to them in favor of similar religion nonwhites are traitors.

no he right whats the gospel fren

this is how you DESTROY the Christian.
Ask him this simple question:
The future of Europe and the white race or Christianity?

my point exactly, christians did nothing about it, theyre more concerned about will they go to heaven whilst a somali nigger stabs him to death

Attached: 4598jght6573ifg65874.jpg (612x594, 152K)

look another memeflag spams his "i'm not christian anymore" larp
you posted this shit everyday
at least be creative in your pastas

Christian doctrine is babby's first moral philosophy its basically coercing people into being good people because they are too tiny brain to have their own ideas.

You are ignorant of Christ's teachings if that's what you believe

Christianity is best goyism. More so than Islam. If it was anything close to a threat to Judaism, there would be no churches, there would be no crosses it would all be forbidden in the name of equality or some other buzzword, you'd be sued left and right just for existing. Instead you get hollywood movies dedicated to it and religious references in all fiction. Christianity is the sheep dog that huddles all the good little sheep to the slaughterhouse. The only real threat is a White race unbound by some arbitrary set of morals. Who adhere only to rules that benefit their health and propagation and not that of others.

>coercing people into being good people
by telling them they are free that's really coercive

Attached: 1556574446750.jpg (3112x2338, 1.54M)

Yes.
We will occasionally need to reject our brothers who do heinous things. Murderers and the like. Hopefully that will happen as little as possible. But a white who is willing to be a brother to you, does no harm, and works to respect and preserve our bonds can't be turned away for the favor of some outsider.