~~~ /VVG/ ~~~

Welcome Varg Vikernes General.

This thread is for countering strawman arguments made by christcucks and neo-judaists alike against sage Varg Vikernes.

>Names children "Baldur"
Which is a European name. What's wrong with it? You want European children to have neo-judaic christian names like jakob and mathias?

Attached: 1561370956040.jpg (720x1116, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vofqL3W6Aeg&t=26s
youtube.com/watch?v=aNcjX3-Ldj0&t=6s
bitchute.com/video/re9Xp6cdkro/
breitbart.com/tech/2019/06/24/google-censors-video-exposing-google/
moneyandmarkets.com/project-veritas-google-bias-plot/
reclaimthenet.org/undercover-video-reveals-how-googles-biased-ai-isnt-a-conspiracy-theory/
washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jun/24/google-exec-project-veritas-sting-says-only-big-te/
dailywire.com/news/48804/whistleblower-heres-how-google-functions-highly-james-barrett
townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2019/06/24/google-exec-breaking-up-google-will-make-it-harder-to-prevent-the-next-trump-si-n2548872
theepochtimes.com/google-stealthily-infuses-political-agenda-into-products-to-prevent-trump-reelection-insiders-documents-say_2976582.html
pjmedia.com/trending/project-veritas-reveals-googles-fairness-efforts-to-prevent-2016-from-happening-again/
twitter.com/GandalftheWhi19
bitchute.com/channel/ThuleanPerspective
youtu.be/OikceP8b5Jo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Show your flag

>Is a D&C shill
There is no "d&c" when it comes to Christcucks because they are already conquered by the enemy right down to their very souls. To unite with a Christcuck is to become conquered as well. Any group that does not exclude Christcucks and work against the influence of their Semitic religion will never achieve results.

Post dank Varg memes.

Attached: quote-europe-really-needs-to-wake-up-cast-aside-the-lies-and-get-rid-of-the-jewish-yoke-we-varg-vike (850x400, 61K)

>Lives like a nigger
You aren't even trying christcucks. Only a jew worshiping faggot would call traditional European way of life, living like a nigger. This reminds me of leftist niggers calling whites cave beasts.

Attached: 1538648315439.png (1080x1648, 669K)

>try to be self sufficient
>fail spectacularly at everything
wow what an inspiration. even nignogs can at least survive without a supermarket

youtube.com/watch?v=vofqL3W6Aeg&t=26s

youtube.com/watch?v=aNcjX3-Ldj0&t=6s

bitchute.com/video/re9Xp6cdkro/

breitbart.com/tech/2019/06/24/google-censors-video-exposing-google/
>Google Censors Video Exposing Google

moneyandmarkets.com/project-veritas-google-bias-plot/
>Project Veritas Uncovers Google Plot to Stop the ‘Next Trump Situation’

reclaimthenet.org/undercover-video-reveals-how-googles-biased-ai-isnt-a-conspiracy-theory/
>video reveals how Google’s biased AI isn’t a conspiracy theory

washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jun/24/google-exec-project-veritas-sting-says-only-big-te/
>Google executive was caught on hidden camera declaring that the federal government should not break up the tech giant — because then it would be more difficult to prevent “the next Trump situation.”

dailywire.com/news/48804/whistleblower-heres-how-google-functions-highly-james-barrett
>Whistleblower: Here’s How Google Functions As A ‘Highly Biased Political Machine’

townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2019/06/24/google-exec-breaking-up-google-will-make-it-harder-to-prevent-the-next-trump-si-n2548872
>Google Executive: Breaking Up Google Will Make It Harder 'To Prevent The Next Trump Situation'

theepochtimes.com/google-stealthily-infuses-political-agenda-into-products-to-prevent-trump-reelection-insiders-documents-say_2976582.html
>Google Stealthily Infuses Political Agenda Into Products to Prevent Trump Reelection

pjmedia.com/trending/project-veritas-reveals-googles-fairness-efforts-to-prevent-2016-from-happening-again/
>Project Veritas Reveals Google's 'Fairness' Efforts to Prevent 2016 From Happening Again

>Lives off gibs from the French government
Untrue. He makes enough money to support himself and his ALL WHITE family. Profits from selling Pagan books, royalty for his awesome music, Burzum merchandise, rpgs, YouTube earning etc.. But even if he was a welfare leech, i would still have no problem with it. We have so many non whites abusing welfare, a white man is using it to raise his family and promote our cause, do you see any problem? I have far more respect for a man who takes money from the Jewish state and uses it to promote our movement than a man who works for a system whose end goal is to exterminate our race.

Attached: 1510661734033.gif (420x360, 1.67M)

Show your flag

Show your flag

Fellas, we gotta cut down all the trees on Varg's property

I like varg, but he has fucking failed at being self-sufficient. he has a stick up his arse about (((farming))) so refuses to grow crops like a normal person

hi varg

Attached: 1559722967639.gif (112x112, 128K)

For a moment I thought he is smoking a cigarette, kek.

Meds are the master race n*rdcuck subhuman

No way!! ! whatsup varg

Baldur's gate was a great game

Attached: 1561185662275.jpg (1279x712, 120K)

Answer this one:
Why would someone go back to his ancestors roots to find a more meaningful life, take steps into dropping out of the matrix and into a natural, rural lifestyle of connection with transcendent truths

And yet, broadcast this to the whole world as a realty tv show?

Could it be he is a larper?

I'm going to name my firstborn Player Character.

I like the full Gandalf larp that hes pulling right now, quite funny and interesting, lotr is great hope he doesnt gets this channel shoad as well

Varg is the European David Duke, he needs money so he shows his retarded life to everyone

>We wuz vikangz n shieet
Which is true. He is Nordic, his ancestors were Vikings who fought against ch*istian degeneracy. There allowed to be cultures other than the Torah.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-02-04-50-23-65.png (1080x1497, 380K)

kys vargfags

Attached: 45065954-7E88-4B6A-9325-02EC6C580A25.jpg (960x628, 106K)

I revisited some old Burzum records the other day. They certainly aged well.

Keanu le ching chong

Show flag

Attached: TeenageVarg.gif (320x240, 2.77M)

Obscenely redpilled.

Living off the government is based when its completely ZOGGED anyways. Why feed a beast that hates you? Make it feed you instead

Attached: 1547604932361.png (800x800, 309K)

>straw men and straw huts
Yes, they go together well

Yea it's great, this time it will be harder to shut him down, he has a twitter account kek

twitter.com/GandalftheWhi19

Show your flag

bitchute.com/channel/ThuleanPerspective

Why do you think Jews deplatformed him? Because (((they))) fear the revival of native European spirituality and the end of Neo Judaic cult christianity.

Attached: 1560818356158.png (628x932, 690K)

Varg failed to innovate and stay relevant like Blockbuster Video.

Good point. Following the teachings of sage Vikernes will ensure the survival of the White race.

Attached: Varg__Greven__Viker_329420a.jpg (1080x1060, 140K)

Kristian vikernes or louis cachet? The welfare queen?

Daily reminder that vargs followers are teenagers

Attached: 1551071955371.png (1007x761, 1.59M)

Does anyone have a christian meme ball template (the one with the glasses and thumbs up)?

Attached: Facebook-fb0b15.png (500x556, 139K)

He's a faggot obsessed with wolves and swords. What a fuckin nerd, no wonder you incels worship him

Varg is literally a white nigger and paganism is a D&C psyop.

Attached: 1559760949628.jpg (1000x600, 123K)

>All the Christ niggers that are mad at a meme flag

Attached: 1555356745121.png (486x700, 305K)

To send a message and you can get back to your old values without losing modern goods.

Based Varg! Savior of White people!

Attached: 1559772243707m.jpg (1024x856, 135K)

cringe

Don't you have a circumsized dick to suck?

Attached: 1561137791054.png (800x800, 54K)

LOL I'm literally the kike that reported him to YouTube and Google for antisemitism and got his channel banned.

Get fucked Vargenstein, you sleazy Islamophile nigger.

Attached: 152875555346618804.png (800x450, 230K)

>ignoring context
Christian values all right.

He is concerned with sharing his religious beliefs with others

>crying about strawman arguments against Varg
Remember that video where he put a bucket on his head and argued with himself? The whole video was a ten minute strawman or you could say bucketman.

>damage control
Can't be more Pagan than that.

Attached: 429.png (750x750, 188K)

Since it can be hard to find like minded people who are willing to have serious discussions relating to the future, my friends and I created a Discord server to discuss these topics, relating to tribe building, survivalism, SHTF, and other issues relating to the survival of the European people. If you are willing to join, here is the invite, please no trolling or messing around, for serious conversation only. The invite code is:

bY9rxaw

Attached: B&S.png (1100x1100, 22K)

Judeo-Christian is a red herring. The term is an oxymoron. This thread breeds ignorance and degeneracy.

Sage

>Varg thread
sage this murderer's threads

Nope.

Attached: f50c9155d8e2cfeda08abc51f1f29a153773c6772d7a818de04fd05aacb5d0ec.png (1360x569, 283K)

Has anyone given this schizo his Prozac? He's acting absolutely Semitic

Says the Christian defending Christianity that has split multiple times killing more Europeans than anything else.

Attached: 1547868407378.jpg (960x740, 85K)

As if, I'm sure that Youtube has been watching him closely for a while. His channel was fairly big, he has his own extensive Wikipedia page and is somewhat famous, etc.

>promotes return to roots and ancestry
>posts on youtube
>Jow Forumstards praise him
Shock imagined.

Varg Vikernes General server invite:

bY9rxaw

Attached: B&S expanded.png (2048x2048, 26K)

This. If he went back to just being involved in music, id be alright with that.

>Unironically defending a Gay Communist

Attached: going into my cringe compilation.gif (500x375, 1.22M)

youtu.be/OikceP8b5Jo

i'm happy for varg, I've never known him personally but he seems like a fellow I could have grown up with. I'd rather see more people lead a life like his than most of what I see going on. Personally I don't wan't a life like his, but I think he is doing something better than most.

Someone deals in intellectual dishonesty.

Attached: 1559763953004.png (694x724, 205K)

>criticizing NPChristians for ignoring context is damage control.
And btw Pagans never killed for religion while christards killed because the rabbi jesus worship of other Europeans was slightly different.
Pic related is the greatest hero of kikianity and is worthless in comparison to Pagan heroes.

Attached: 1559935453124.png (1024x768, 454K)

(((Nice try))) but christianity is a sect of judaism.

Attached: 1558529476328m.jpg (853x1024, 79K)

The Baltics were among the last parts of Europe to Christianize. Is this the zeal of the convert I'm seeing?

Your posts glow in the dark

Attached: 1546905991833.jpg (520x505, 171K)

you sound like a nigger, and the pagans sacrificed people to bogs and waved around oak and mistletoe.

sage d&c threads

Being a right-wing hippie or a traditionalist Ted will not save the white race. Virtually all ancap lolbergtarians (which is effectively what you are) continue to miss the point that without a powerful state apparatus to direct the will of white people the white race will be overrun because even in the case in which whites are "dinduing nuffin" you still end up with billions of niggers flooding in and demanding work, then demanding your farm as happened in countries in southern africa.

Anarchism will always fail because it's a retarded refuge of dumbfucks that mistakenly think their slightly above-average intelligence somehow puts them into the position of being a living god. There is no "being left alone". There is only becoming powerful enough to hit back when someone powerful decides to fuck with you.

How does that video counter my point?

Attached: 0d507cc11ef7781f56c2bcdef5ba61a68b1fea28069672b9917ce5c5f86f1530.png (2518x1024, 672K)

>pol/tards praise him
Nope they despise him because he doesn't worship kikes and you can use YouTube even if you getting back to your ancestry. They aren't exclusive, not that a kike worshipper can comprehend something so basic.

Attached: 1560149580622.jpg (1024x576, 138K)

At least Duke had an education and knows what he's talking about. Varg is just an autist.

Strawman.

I suppose if we're being realistic, a sensible "paganism" would be Romanic Hellenism, since it had room for "local" interpretations of the 12 great gods, a significant theological tradition and literature and a unified priesthood.

>Pagans never killed for religion
>what is rome
>what is greece
>what are slavs
>what are vikings
Mario, please. You are digging your hole deeper with your autism and willful ignorance in favor of ideology. If you can't do better, you won't be getting those (you)s you seek.

Attached: 1559764274880m.jpg (1024x936, 180K)

Its absolutely pathetic how you niggers put this larping NEET on such a high pedestal.

The problem with Duke is that he's probably a glownigger and thus willfully selling out a cause he believed in 30 years ago for the sake of shekels.

Though Varg is an autist, I chalk it up to the fact that Europe has fewer glowniggers than America.

>You sound like a nigger

Nice projection faggot, maybe you'll wake up when the world is a desert thanks to your shit ideals

Attached: 1544717575346.jpg (482x604, 70K)

That was just Paganism.

>why doesn't user care about a religion that stopped being relevant to his people over 700 years ago

>And btw Pagans never killed for religion
Maybe I'm rusty on my history, but wasn't the violence in Judea between the Romans and the Jews partly due to religion?

Idiot.

He blamed christcucks for banning his Youtube channel when in reality it was anti-racist leftists when YT did their "fairness" sweep against popular Youtubers with any kind of "racist" or right wing views. Christianity is a huge part of white history and civilization, like it or not. Varg doesnt understand his priorities and know who the biggest enemies are right now. Hint: they are mostly every other Abrahamic religion besides Christianity, and atheists if you were to sample the west's greatest enemies and parasites.

Attached: vaderfag.gif (500x378, 2.46M)

I literally work for VOX you brainlet.

Hellenistic paganism was an organized religion with a recognized head (Pontifex Maximus). Paganism as used by most larping retards on Jow Forums is just "look at my mjolnir necklace, stop posting pictures of mexicans who also have mjolnir necklaces!"

Maybe the jews' religion but they're jews.

Just making fun of you retards here. No wonder every otger board hates your guts. You are as much of a cancer as is Tumblr.
>y-you are a jew! How dare you point out things!
>muh strawman!
Sure showed me. This is the might of pagan intellectuals.

Attached: dba.png (600x800, 113K)

Nope, christkikes are the reason the west has fallen.

Even if that's true, vox didn't personally report every banned channel to youtube. Susan said that the mass banning was a project that they had worked on for months before the issues with Vox.

based

Romans deified their emperors, Jews refused to worship the emperor and claimed that all gods but their own were false. Then the Jews revolted So the Romans burned down the temple and built a temple to Jupiter in its place. Pretty solid religious warfare.

In fact I'm pretty sure the conflict between Hellenistic and Jewish people goes back to the Seleucid era.

Ad hominems won't get you anywgere sweaty.

>This is the might of pagan intellectuals.
Maybe if you bring an argument in the discussion instead of strawman memes that prove nothing.
>nuh uh

>it took 2000 years for the west to "fall" because of christianity
>during this period the west actually reached its measurable peak, largely because of christianity

So I'm wondering if you actually believe that (much like retarded fedoras) or are you just a shitposter and you know why that's retarded?

>You are as much of a cancer as is Tumblr.
What have I said that's cancerous?

Try having arguments next time.

I have connections with the higher ups on YouTube HQ's :^)

>during this period the west actually reached its measurable peak, largely because of christianity
It didn't. It did during Romans, Greeks and enlightenment which were antichristuan.

Attached: 1555675042587.png (512x588, 233K)

But he hasnt gone to old values, he is youtubing

lol

but he is going all this way to go off grid, yet he broadcasts it, its weird

I brought. The fact that you refuse to counter either because you are ignorant of paganism or just try to point tge finger when someone calls you out is an entirely different matter. But then again, what should I expect from Jow Forums tier paganism?

Attached: 1460328034432.png (679x578, 155K)

Not you in singular.