Jow Forums BTFO

Jow Forums BTFO

Attached: D91HVzVXUAEQwWF.jpg (740x1200, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vofqL3W6Aeg&t=26s
youtube.com/watch?v=aNcjX3-Ldj0&t=6s
bitchute.com/video/re9Xp6cdkro/
breitbart.com/tech/2019/06/24/google-censors-video-exposing-google/
moneyandmarkets.com/project-veritas-google-bias-plot/
reclaimthenet.org/undercover-video-reveals-how-googles-biased-ai-isnt-a-conspiracy-theory/
washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jun/24/google-exec-project-veritas-sting-says-only-big-te/
dailywire.com/news/48804/whistleblower-heres-how-google-functions-highly-james-barrett
townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2019/06/24/google-exec-breaking-up-google-will-make-it-harder-to-prevent-the-next-trump-si-n2548872
theepochtimes.com/google-stealthily-infuses-political-agenda-into-products-to-prevent-trump-reelection-insiders-documents-say_2976582.html
pjmedia.com/trending/project-veritas-reveals-googles-fairness-efforts-to-prevent-2016-from-happening-again/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Name 5 famous female soccer players
>go

>1 post by this id

youtube.com/watch?v=vofqL3W6Aeg&t=26s

youtube.com/watch?v=aNcjX3-Ldj0&t=6s

bitchute.com/video/re9Xp6cdkro/

breitbart.com/tech/2019/06/24/google-censors-video-exposing-google/
>Google Censors Video Exposing Google

moneyandmarkets.com/project-veritas-google-bias-plot/
>Project Veritas Uncovers Google Plot to Stop the ‘Next Trump Situation’

reclaimthenet.org/undercover-video-reveals-how-googles-biased-ai-isnt-a-conspiracy-theory/
>video reveals how Google’s biased AI isn’t a conspiracy theory

washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jun/24/google-exec-project-veritas-sting-says-only-big-te/
>Google executive was caught on hidden camera declaring that the federal government should not break up the tech giant — because then it would be more difficult to prevent “the next Trump situation.”

dailywire.com/news/48804/whistleblower-heres-how-google-functions-highly-james-barrett
>Whistleblower: Here’s How Google Functions As A ‘Highly Biased Political Machine’

townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2019/06/24/google-exec-breaking-up-google-will-make-it-harder-to-prevent-the-next-trump-si-n2548872
>Google Executive: Breaking Up Google Will Make It Harder 'To Prevent The Next Trump Situation'

theepochtimes.com/google-stealthily-infuses-political-agenda-into-products-to-prevent-trump-reelection-insiders-documents-say_2976582.html
>Google Stealthily Infuses Political Agenda Into Products to Prevent Trump Reelection

pjmedia.com/trending/project-veritas-reveals-googles-fairness-efforts-to-prevent-2016-from-happening-again/
>Project Veritas Reveals Google's 'Fairness' Efforts to Prevent 2016 From Happening Again

Mia Hamm...I got one!!! Better than WNBA

Nobody gives a fuck. These women could as well sell pics of their feet and make twice as much as the monthly salary of a wagie at mcdonalds in a day.

>best person in the history of the sport he plays gets lots of money
>meanwhile, female players literally want smaller goals
yeah, nah, fuck off.

Attached: 1549684535681.png (842x588, 62K)

hm.....

Brigit Prinz, she was the best female player on earth while active.

But anyone else.. I got nothing.

People would pay money to see Messi. The women... maybe if they stripped naked.

Because one male soccer player is worth more than all those hideous women no one ever watches

Arby's roast beef

Odds are no one who brings up inequality between women's and men's sports even watches women's sports themselves, and is hence just as much a part of the reason as the rest of us

Anyone who buys into the "Asians are qt" meme is delusional. The Jap and Thai teams were full of absolute golems with snaggle teeth and butch bowl cuts.

England, Sweden and USA are all pretty hot.

Kek, delusional. This is an excellent example of why women in power are a mistake. The men create more value for intellectual property and the brands than the women do.
They should be bitching at advertising, the networks, for not bidding and paying more, not the teams. This is supply and demand.

Women got their own leagues specifically because they didn't want to compete with men. Why should they get competitive pay?

>Mia Hamm
>Hope Solo
I could only get two

Can't name any. Though to be fair I'm not much of a football fan. Can still name some male ones though.

So what you're saying is, women should be paid the same as teenage boys

there's been a lot of coverage of the women's world cup here. but the cricket world cup is on at the same time so nobody really cares
but the butthurt in the england v cameroon game was glorious

Attached: _107510058_gettyimages-1151665341.jpg (624x351, 40K)

Football is stupid, gay, pretentious, and an opiate to the masses. It fills your brain up with meaningless statistics, names and lives of a "battle" that never ceases to end thus rotating like a clock over and over. It's because of this that ganes and theater were banned in Rome and only became normalized after Roman rulers wanted to pacify their people making them lazy and only looking forward to the next skirmish.

How footballers are over paid fucking pansies why don't they get a real job or be a man and do fighting sports not prance around with shit haircuts kicking a ball around like a bunch of nigs

How many retards watch the men play? how much money do the men bring in for the world cup? how many people watch the women? how much ad money do the women bring in? women get paid less because they bring in less profits you fucking retards.

The problem isn't that the women earn too little, the real problem is that the men earn way too much. A bunch of faggots running around kicking a ball should NEVER earn more than honest hardworking men. "B-but the men are better at kicking a ball than women, they deserve to be paid more". Nah fuck off. If that's the case then I deserve a pile of cash and a diploma for that huge record breaking shit I took last night.

the femoids are overpaid

Based and redpilled

So how much revenue does men soccer make compared to women? Yeah.

>A bunch of faggots running around kicking a ball should NEVER earn more than honest hardworking men.

This. Yeah, capitalism is great and all but it allows for retarded shit like this to happen.

Do these people simply not understand how economics works? Who do they think pays these players? They can justify greater pay for male players because the male version of the sport brings in much more money. Who exactly are they even protesting to in their attempts to get more funding allocated to womens' players?
Fucking clown world shit.

The bunch of faggots earn more money because most of the hardworking men are spending a lot of money to watch them running around kicking a ball.

Does every single FIFA player makes as much as Messi or something?

Its because women suck at everything.

EHEM
LET'S MAKE A PETITION SO THAT WOMEN IN SOCCER HAVE TO WEAR SKIRTS, LIKE IN TENIS

Attached: 1557920425097.png (512x666, 153K)

no, really now, that would actually make it more popular and thus the would get more money, like the idiots are asking for

Now do generated revenue

Hope Solo because name sounds cool.
Alex Morgan because this Indian guy I know has a crush on her.

Han Solo, but the tranny version of him/her/xir/whateverthefuck

It's also funny to see people defend this faggotry with "muh market", but the same people get mad that Belle Delphine makes a fortune thanks to the same system.

THATS EXACTLY HOW MUCH BETTER THE MEN ARE. BACK TO THE KITCHEN GALS.

I know this is retarded memeposting but this is the dumbest fucking complaint and I want someone to publicly call these women on their shit.
Sports figures are entertainers. They're an up-jumped version of a busker on the street. You're only worth what you can bring in. If no one wants to watch women's sports then you're not going to get paid as much. Life's tough, wear a helmet.

Attached: chidori.jpg (750x1058, 170K)

MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI

Kek that roastie in the comments

Attached: SELF-OWNED-ROASTIE.jpg (602x716, 105K)

>actually caring about football

Attached: 762.jpg (294x313, 55K)

No one watches female soccer and players are paid by how many fans pay and watch them.
Messi alone can beat a team made out of all the top 7 women leagues players. Twice.

>I don't like something, change it!

What a woman.

Well.. this.

Nice digits. I support both making money the legal way. I haven't paid for a football ticket or watched a game on my own will, and I haven't paid a woman for anything, so there's the free part of the market.

doing god's work kraut

>implying anyone had heard of Hope Solo before the fappening

That’s because 1 male soccer player can also beat the combined team of all players in the top 7 women’s soccer leagues.

fucking lel

maybe they'd be more famous if they got paid fairly...

B&r

What’s the point of scoring that many goal when no one is even watching them play?
No viewer equals no money, no sponsor, demanding equal pay won’t work.

Encourage it.
>demand more money for women
>there isn't any because nobody cares or spends money on it
>women bankrupt their own league
>this is men's fault

Attached: 1558467616905.png (1040x862, 836K)

One guy vs. 1693 women. That's a soccer match I would watch.

>Money grows on trees, right?

[-] Lame...

All anyone has to do is look one up and post it.

nobody wants to watch women in sports would be a waste of money

panem et circenses pilled

Lmao women don’t even watch women sport

came here to post this.
Thanks britbro

Exactly. That is the value the working class place on themselves and their labour. Sad.

>thinks beyonce is a legend
>meme name from got
>brainlet
It all makes sense

Just do away with women's soccer completely. They are obviously not worth a damned, otherwise they would make more money.

supply and demand. People want to watch men football, buy merch that football start advertise etc, nobody cares about women "football"

It was being pushed super hard but then the money dried up and now nobody really gives a shit
doesn't help that under21 is going on in parallel to it, then again people don't care much of that one either
I prefer virtual memeball divegrass to anything that isn't italian league and world cup. Both bundes and the premier are absolutely borefests

Thanks for reminding me her vag looks like a rotting wound

>we demand that spectators should be equally interested in women’s football
Literally no one cares about women’s sports except for OP.

Professional sports should be banished. Both sides are a waste of money.

Attached: IMG_3981.gif (498x280, 2.83M)

Literally no one cares about female football. Not even the people complaining about it watch it.