Just finished this piece of shit

What a worthless book
Tl:dr version
>Relijun dumb
>me not understand metaphysics or logic
>relijun = meen poopy heds
>worship globohomo
>fap to science

Attached: 220px-The_God_Delusion_UK.jpg (220x335, 20K)

Yeah, it's not very intellectual. Just another man angry with God.

And then you wonder why 90% of christcucks are spics

Better than them sacrificing eachother to the god of cornflakes

yeah he's right though
also
>metaphysics
oh lordy
and i think dawkins probably has a better grasp of logic than any religitard

They are Catholics, and have very little to do with the Bible or Jesus.

poorest arguments I have ever read from an "intellectual"
guy is a huge autist

t. Richard Dawkins

>my joo is better than your joo
Fuck off if i were to list how many sects you guys have I'd never hear the last of it

Go to bed, Dick.

>me believe old mam in skie
>me obey all rules written in storybook
>me hate everyone because book say so
>me think me very superior, other not
>me fuck donkey at 6 am facing east because book say so
>me fuck sister at 7pm facing south because she sin and that is not acceptables!!!

Can you summarize for me what the Godless posh brit cunt has to say about religion?

*outlives atheshits*
Hehe pwned!!!

Attached: f8c939e1abda189131e56b7292aa5a9f.jpg (583x400, 74K)

The book was written in 2006, so one year before the eternal september changed everything. He basically just bitches about how religion is an opponent of liberalism

I'm agnostic myself, but not proudly so...

But New Atheism is fucking retarded. It's all of the worn out same old arguments argued with even greater foolish certainty.

My nephew, a militant atheist prior to me dogging him out, insisted I read both this and books by Sam Harris. I did. When I was done I felt none the wiser. It's the same old tripe I was hearing 20 years ago repackaged and sold to a new generation who thinks they can outsmart thousands of years of human evolution and history while in reality deconstructing one of the most basic & necessary building blocks of human civilization.

Don't read Anglosaxon writers, Anglosphere is a cancer

I love how religious people resort to name-calling and fedora posting instead of trying to produce counter-arguments.
Getting mad because someone somewhere doesn't believe the same thing you do speaks more about you than it does about them.

Based post

Cringe

i never said i am atheist

Not an argument.

Read nonexistent polish literature instead

He calls out aipac so cant all be bad

>nonexistent polish literature
The witcher is pretty dope.

>muh demiurge

>be me
>be atheist
>masturbate to 2D chinese cartoons
>"gEt rEKt cHrissTCuCkS"

Attached: 385F0704-38A8-4102-A0E4-51F83B41B593.jpg (908x539, 71K)

>god is real beacause someone has a wank watching lewd images

>Read nonexistent polish literature instead
Not polish, he can read Italians, Spanish.

Avoid Germans, French, Anglosaxons and Russians. All cancerous people.

Polish literature is good though, very much like Italian & Spanish, only the language is tough.

>Pooland
Hard swerve

You literally chose to use the Templar Cross on this site, you hypocrite.
Show flag and shut the fuck up.

seethe more, cock worshipper

>Mfw reading this knowing France has the greatest concentration of Jews in any European country

Attached: 1561182730685.jpg (540x451, 25K)

Drink bleach, Jew.

>joos baddy bad! i no like!! joo joo hurt me feely feels!!!
hahahaha retard

The funny thing is you guys would agree with Dawkins about Islam. He hates Islam even more than Christianity. Now take you feelings towards Islam and imagine you hadn't been indoctrinated into Christianity since birth.

Islam is pretty based you retard. The only reason people hate Islam is because it's a religion for shitskins

t.agnostic

>using "jews" and "concentration" in the the same sentence.
I know, it's as detestable as having to deal with the other religions. Except the CRIF has actually a lot more influence on our politicians. Any religion is bad and I am not ok with their presence here. The 1905 law has been ignored far too much these last few years.

why don't you just move to an islamic shithole to get a good feel of it, faggot?

This is a good rebuttal

Attached: 41OgoYf7pEL._SX313_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (315x499, 20K)

As an atheist I have to agree that Dawkins is a fag.

He is only any good when arguing with creationists, but that's low hanging fruit.

He lacks any self awareness of the history and track record of scientism, the enlightenment, progressivism, classical liberalism etc. He peddles these ideas as if they were new and it was 1800 AD, promising a new future without "religious supersticion" not having noticred that "religion" collapsed long ago in Britain, his views are completely mainstream, and the effects are not some sort of utopia he shills for.

He is oblivious to the logical consequences of his own darwinian worldview. He wrote "the selfish gene" but is a race denying egalitarian, pandering to feminists, fags and people who think race is a social construct

He's just a standard western academic boomer,a fanatical, delusional, science denying progressive liberal who beats the long dead horse of western christianity because he's so set in his ways, while pandering to the most moronic aspects of the ruling secular multicult intersetional orthodoxy

His mindlessly arrogant attitude attracts neckbeards who desperately want to feel superior.

Attached: 1426879268725.jpg (640x480, 85K)

>(((BERLINSKI)))

Says the guy who believes some nigga split a sea lmao.

Yeah it has nothing to do with the fact that their prophet is an inbred pedophile warmongering retard.

Nu Aetheism -
Step One: Fuck me shit just started idk it wasn't God though haha
Step Two: anything the most recent popular theorys say happened
Step three: here we are, now
Step four: we die and dissapear forever

Conclusion? Fuck me idk nothing lol

He's actually decent, and not well liked by his (((Jewish))) peers.

Hide your cucked flag scrub

Why are christcucks incapable of providing even the tiniest shred of evidence that their god exists?

This book and the atheist movement of the late 2000s had unintended consequences. People are overwhelmingly sheep-minded and require a perception of justice in order to function in this world. Taking the 'justice' of God judging the bad out of the picture and people will turn to something else, in this case, the social justice movement. Before the sheep could take comfort in the injustices of reality with the knowledge they would receive an eternal reward of paradise, but without that narrative to rely on the masses now riot, demand equality at any cost, and don't even try to be good, decent people.

Maybe we need religion to control the masses.

(By the way, I do believe there is a God, but I have lost all faith in humanity).

Seems like you felt personally attacked by someone's book.

The only redeeming factor for this piece of shit is the fact that its author has recently begun to fight against Islam in the UK

Nice dog and arguments.

I'm a Catholic though and would like to know, is it the massive monopoly of the church that was omnipresent in our country until very recently that made you atheist?

It is, but this is just a popular stage. People have outgrown the times when semi-smart priests could have outwitted them and just read popular sermons about MUH RILIJUN, but they have not grown enough to understand the metaphysics of the question. Dawkins knows that pretty well, it's more successful from market's standpoint. No one reads philosophical treatises, but his arguments can be broken into pieces by a good BA in Philosophy.

>The only redeeming factor for this piece of shit is the fact that its author has recently begun to fight against Islam in the UK
Islam is better than degenerate UK though

Nah I am just uncovinced by strictly religious arguments - that the bible is the word of god, that all these miracles happened, that relics are magic, that saints cure people etc, and in the end I dont really think God is real either.

If I believed that I would very much want the church to be powerful - I would concider it the true religion. People who are catholic and drop out of the church because "its too powerful" dont make much sense to me.

Attached: kotek.jpg (1200x808, 127K)

What always escapes atheists:

There is absolutely no requirement for organizational structure. No driving force behind any living system...???

If atheists were right ... and all is random ...

Why the flying fuck would particles attach in such a specific order to not only create life, but to allow me - personally - to enjoy the experience of the passage of through time and space that is existence ... Culminating in me writing this exquisite shitpost on the shitter

These people are beyond lost. They don't get what truly "random" means

>me not understand metaphysics
Imagined metaphysics are not something one should consider.
Sure, because of your belief, you think metaphysics work in such and such way, but this is no more than a belief.

>If atheists were right ... and all is random

Oldest strawman in the book, go kill yourself my man.

>not french, 100% kike

Atheists don't have to be right for you to be wrong, you know.

Attached: hd-mspaint-thinking-face-emoji-f09fa494-know-your-meme.jpg (500x500, 76K)

? Wooooow what an argument!

Atheism is right because KYS!

Yeah!

"I'm an atheist and believe in nothing so strongly you should all kys"

You stupid whore

>>me not understand metaphysics or logic
So, every atheist ever?

Dawkins is also Jewish.

Atheists are fucking morons

Religious people are fucking morons

The truth is the truth:

Ordo ab Chao

We are part of a very big complex system which we are barely beginning to comprehend. Both atheists and religious sweeping statements and rules are obscenely backward!!!!!!

Fill me in your belief, I'll see what I think.

Attached: hey-man-you-need-to-prove-that-your-view-is-9642391.png (500x407, 40K)

That post is really pretty stupid if you think science thinks life comes about completely randomly. As for atheists, most arnt scientists. Bit of a straw man to try and say that not believing in silly religions is the same as being against logical explanations for the existence of life.

I work with a woman that claims that all people know that God exists and anyone claiming otherwise is lying and just trying to be rebellious against God.

You could be arguing with completely delusional people here on Jow Forums or more likely babies first troll.

I should be surprised that you come up with made up bullshit based on your fee-fees but since you're religious, I really shouldn't have expected anything less.
I'm antitheist, and that incl7des all religions.

I can't tell who's jewing who anymore

Your exactly the type of person I'm talking about. You don't understand that you using the word "logical" in that post is a form of self reflection. I see the most logical explanation for existence is to stop ignoring the obviously tailored construct we live in. The thresholds of our existence are sooooo scientifically specific! All I'm saying is atheists are so busy with minutia the big picture always escapes them!

I fucking love science! Except when science says races different.

Well I am that kind of person, the kind who wants the church to be powerful, but as the kikes uncovered - some of the current people in charge of the church are pretty corrupt so I pray that they either change or get persecuted into giving up priesthood. As for miracles, I experience them firsthand, so that's nice.

Come on. Atheist Jews aren't exactly rare. In fact, every famous atheist is Jewish. At least officially, I think Hitchen's famously did a traditional Jewish wedding because atheism is just poison for the goyim.

Also, 80% of Jow Forums are about anti-Christianism now, what the hell?

You made an ignorant statements about what science believes is the origion of life, conflated atheists and scientists when they arnt the same thing at all and when I pointed that out you just change the subject to existence being constructed for us? When almost all of the entire universe is hostile to human life.

I think you might be manic or schizo to ramble like that and to have such unfounded and supernatural views.

Science vs (((science)))

>title was not enough to make you ignore it
>proceeded to waste time reading it, even though you knew the angle it was coming from

I'm convinced Dawkins wrote those books with children in mind. They are incredibly boring. Everything he says you will have already heard and accepted as high school science or will have heard and rejected for religious reasons.

Atheism is dumb by definition.
It denies metaphysics and at the same time pretend to use science as a tool to seek the truth.
Cognitive dissonance masters
What you were expecting?

Attached: free-shipping-classical-religious-figure-angel-Christ-Jesus-canvas-prints-oil-painting-on-canvas-wal (488x700, 387K)

Could you explain why you think science and metaphysics are the same thing?

Its not a belief... Its an understanding.

I understand:

1) darkness/nothing : there is NO reason for anything to exist - if you adhere to reason on a scale. (Close eyes block out everything imagine your in infinite space, alone. dark. No sound. No smell. No breathe...no thought... No concept of time ) no concept of concept. At this point I understand that understanding itself is a ENDS...not a means.

2) following this logic i must assume there is a reason for me to understand the word "reason", and so on...

3) when you see our world this way, you understand it may not be perfect - but everything is necessary to produce our experience...gravity... The sun...

4) I think people who have programmed 3d world engines understand the models checklist and interdependence of time and space and environment constants are pretty damn specific to realize a...comfy environment...

Where this leads ... And more importantly... The fact that I don't yet know the answer.... Is all I need to know.

This is an adventure. We are a very necessary experience.

When almost all of the entire universe is hostile to human life.

-> for how long?

I don't give a rats ass about how you classify idiots...idiot

You fail at point number one. When you try to imagine nothingness you are not imagining nothingness.
You are imagining the absence of your senses in a void in an existing universe.
Which is ALMOST the opposite of nothingness. Its everything minus you using your senses.

Try to understand Godel theorem of incompleteness then come back.

Attached: Solimena-assomption-Montargis.jpg (618x800, 72K)

You cant explain it? Lmao.

An obvious analogy to something which cannot be experienced while alive in order to make a point. Fuck off.

Even just the act of imagining is antithesis to nothingness. Your very first step is pants on head.

No I'm dumb.

Attached: thomas-aquinas-top-10-philosophy-books.jpg (321x371, 20K)

So maybe you shouldnt claim silly things like science and metaphysics are the same thing.

Atheists
> Don't believe in 3 million gods.
Christcucks:
> Don't believe in 2999999 gods.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 37K)

You are dumber and a liar since i never stated something like that.
But i fear you don't even know what science is.

Attached: cfa7ea83444096a33a0949e99e9128b7.jpg (600x810, 88K)

You said denying metaphysics and using science is cognitive dissonance. When the two things are completely unrelated.

So I asked you to explain why they are the same. Instead you just try to direct me off to some other nonsense and cant explain.
Now you are upset because I am pressing you to back up your views.

Lmao go say a few prayers faggot

If you are reasoning within the bounds of a complete system of axioms, you can't create deductions dealing with another system of axioms (very dumb explanation, but I think close to the reality). Metaphysics and pure science are incompatible

The amount of "..." in your text is a very showing sign that you are just emotional person and feed on emotional pleasure with your "deep understanding" delusion

>When the two things are completely unrelated.
Yep.
Brainlet detected.
Read Godel incompleteness theorem.
Try to understand what epistemology is.

Attached: 512px-Last_Judgment_(Provoost,_Detroit) (1).jpg (512x493, 112K)

I am aware they are incompatable. I just want the schizo to say it.

Yeah but, like, all the other gods were totes just mythical while the one from my bronze age myths is 100% for realsies.

I just wear thors hammer to troll christcucks.

I remember reading this in highschool, and posting about how shitty it was on myspace.
My highschool friends could not possibly wrap their minds around why I didn't like it.

The Selfish Gene is a much better atheist book, despite all of Dawkins' squid ink about how it's totally compatible with Christianity (to get Christians to listen to his arguments). Once you accept that materialist evolution is real, then you are 90% of the way to atheism. Most of the "compatibilist" arguments are special pleading. Before evolution came along theists claimed that the argument from design was 100% bullet-proof proof of God, now that it's basically accepted that evolution is real they either deny it (retarded) or pretend like it's not a big deal (dishonest). It's also quite good because it conditions you to be a total sperg about suffering in the animal kingdom, which translates to based opinions about human society.

I was given it as a Christmas present and it was incredibly boring.