Emcel has great potential and needs to reach the verified accounts

Emcel has great potential and needs to reach the verified accounts.
The MGTOWesque talking points and aggressiveness are counterproductive, only low-IQ women are touched by it, until they come across the webzine articles written by women with decent-sized brains bashing incels.
The only way to strike a nerve in any woman is with a compassionate, fatherly approach that points out, regretfully, what their lifestyle took away from them.
I talked about my experience with emcels before they had that name just like that to a few girls I was about to date, just to see what their character was like without appearing inquisitive and judgemental. It's a good way to bypass their defenses.

Attached: 1561248428961m.jpg (1024x629, 86K)

The term itself is cringy so it won't catch on as is. That being said, there is truth to it, it just needs rebranding.

Isn't she like a 15 year old girl? They are all like that.

No. She's an elderly korean woman in her high 80s.

>low-IQ women
All women?

this

Kind of agree
It's relative user

15 and already been creampied by Jewish moguls.
Reminds me years and years back when a 15-year-old girl became a famous musician overnight in the UK. Then she was suddenly dropped from her record label because the big kike behind it found out she wasn't a virgin and he couldn't deflower her.
Hint: She already got creamed by her stepfather who groomed her and some nigger and his entourage who was featured in one of her songs.

Holy fuck bro you need to take a walk in the woods. Who really has the energy to care about that shit.

Have sex

Piss off Milo we aren’t your personal brigade

Seeing as it involves kikes, half of pol.
Would your interest be piqued if I said she was knotted by dogs instead, Canada?

>he doesn't care young women are being abused
This is why you kikes are subhuman trash

What did Jow Forums catalog mean by this???

Attached: Screenshot_20190625-065411_1.jpg (1078x1240, 138K)

Its worth a try.

her parents both worked in the entertainment industry
shes gone so far because their connectiosn
at least miley cyrus's dad was a musician himself, and britney spears got her start way early in life through the mickey mouse club house of all things

Eilish got in because her parents were some shit in the industry (defaintly not musicians). they probably raised her to be a popstar

>Holy fuck bro!
>You need to stop caring about these things immediately!
Ishiggydiggy

I agree, its a great thing. It even made me look a little bit differently at women knowing that they face such problems.

But I also read pic related and found other things to make. There few other tactics I devised additionally.

Attached: 565j6777.png (531x1142, 485K)

I'll look into these asap

Is emcel just the latest level of incel cope?

I found out that most of what we have comes from religious folks, while their effort is admirable, it is not entirely factual. So I started reading. And you know what I encountered first to insult them with?

"compromise queen" an archetype that is found in society that nobody talks about. But many still follow. Just as men want to become kings, leaders of all sorts of things, rule over people, help to elevate some, destroy others...well women with their nature also have a dream like that of sorts.

I call it the compromise queen. And in her nature she desires naught but to become the most loved. She does not desire to uplift or to destroy, such notions are alien to her. No what she sees is only powers that are to be appeased, and she gets a hormonal brain kick when she does so, and when she is out of danger.

I see many women do it, like taylor swift. Most of the female politicians. Women dont really know about this nature of theirs and just repeat and repeat. Its quite perplexing to witness and I feel that if you were to know about it, perhaps you could use it to insult their sameness with it. But it requires reading some of that content to comprehend their nature!

Attached: 1561105070024.jpg (1024x683, 118K)

Yes, unironically.

Is this cunt on heroin or what went wrong?

Relative to what?

some kike paid to dress this thing

That's an intresting take, but a bit obvious. To investigate the phenomenon one must look into how "being loved" became "being fucked", and applying your queen concept "being the most fucked".
But we will end again talking of the hooked nose tribe eventually.

which girl was that?

well if you put a banana or a bread in a toaster, the toaster still will try to toast. The hardware of these women compels them so. The brain parts that they have are arranged by size and development in such ways that they instinctively seek out such things no matter what age or level of degeneracy is around them.

But to me, the "compromise queen" works quite well, even if it may be obvious to you. But every time I see some politician, musician or other famous lady on the screen. They pretty much always gravitate towards such stated goals and I just think of "ugh, fucking compromise queens". It is perhaps not a common thought to be had for normies who think that they are like men and act valorous and with good intent. And that they are fully formed, human beings capable of independent thought. This narrative I have found nowhere. Like the NPC meme it detracts from their uniqueness, and their power.

That is why I wanted to share this. So that others may see them with accurate reason how even the most elite of the feminists on this planet, are but mere puppets to their own shitty nature (unlike men, whom I find to be vastly diverse, both evil and good)

but yea, if you wish to destroy women, and to find additional tactics, only through study we may be able to do so. The books I have are quite great for that. But we need moar

Attached: 1557188605038.jpg (3869x2580, 1.14M)

It's perfectly natural for them to see power as a means to secure their existence rather than to project their will on the world around them, it's one way to compensate for the lack of a stable, protective male figure i guess.
They got their own higher-IQ shepherds providing them the arguments to use against men online

i created emcel. take my memes, everyone uses the original ones over and over.

Attached: 1535835548977.png (1013x1024, 2.03M)

Attached: 34645745.png (517x650, 602K)

top kek

Attached: 128743573.png (1280x720, 1.11M)

Attached: emcel and chad.png (422x509, 417K)

Attached: emcel happy.png (422x509, 447K)

>women
>lonely

All you have to do is settle down with one of the dozens of men after you. Female hypergamy, of course, makes this impossible.

Attached: C6BFC69C-9699-4078-9C31-96E9891E5EEF.jpg (606x701, 89K)

Attached: emcel project.jpg (422x509, 232K)

Yes

Attached: download (5).png (480x360, 191K)

Attached: 4884373548.png (500x444, 292K)

Attached: 1213536477.png (1438x1340, 1.19M)

That limpid gaze is due to a heroin addiction, Just so you know.

Attached: 385757383934.png (491x491, 361K)

Attached: 9273628372.png (422x509, 240K)

Attached: 4354837535.png (760x800, 461K)

Jow Forums incels secretely has a crush on Billie thats why you pretend to hate her

Attached: 83272422.png (933x768, 1.2M)

Attached: 1558010878716.png (600x450, 308K)

Attached: 3458395894.png (554x439, 126K)

and to add, did you know this interesting fact: Women see men emotionally as they see children, its the same instinct used for different purposes.

I like it, it has potential. If it catches on it'll make a lot of women furious.

>women
>decently sized brains
Lmao

But it does not make it untrue. Emcels are real.

Keep in mind most emcels have had a traumatic childhood, which have given them a major psychological impact on their growth and development, thus given them a lot of mental instabilities, mostly regarding their looks making them sit and spend 1 1/2 hour in front of a mirror just to have enough ego to go outside of their home

Attached: 1530143067831s.jpg (249x249, 8K)

i was sort of comforting an incel when i came up with it, so in a way this is true

Attached: birth of emcel.png (1864x1440, 258K)

FIND A NICE MAN

AND SETTLE DOWN

Attached: her butt.png (207x316, 122K)

The name emcel is weak and butthurt. Use spinster.

Attached: the-spinster-comic-1200x839.jpg (1200x839, 222K)

>weak and butthurt
perfect for women

The birth control pill unironically is the source of all this

Attached: Spinster.jpg.png (797x561, 308K)

Go make subreddit on reddit like emcel_tears or smth

>Emcel

Attached: me lady.png (926x990, 955K)

not really it's the typical attempt of cunts to label themselves as part of muh secrit club.
the same old thing story with depression, which devolved into a meme illness. example:
>be depressed
>post about it on social media
>get attention and support from """""friends"""""
>female monkey sees, female monkey do
>now everyone is """""depressed :(((""""" when in reality most of them are just bored
now the same shit with incels, except they get scorned. but it's twisted in an attempt to get pity and support. attention is still attention. for roasties who are too ugly (be it on the outside or inside) for any commitment from men this is an opportunity to get some attention again.

She fucked niggers.
She hates herself and is dead inside.

There is a bunch of content already available for memeing.

Attached: 9957286d0.jpg (650x402, 42K)

>it's not a joke
you whiteknight losers are

and how exactly do you know that

oh no a thot managed to find her way inside a thread! Despair!

>Female hypergamy
Hypergamy is a good thing. Men unable to satisfy it should not breed. Female nature is the best application of the laws of nature. Those who seek ways to go around it are advocating an affirmative action of sorts.

They just stand out like a sore thumb after a while.

Attached: GUdO0ar7KB.png (988x564, 889K)

>Men unable to satisfy it should not breed
Yeah nothing could go wrong with that.
Must be that big serb IQ I've heard about.

>Yeah nothing could go wrong with that.
Send them off to war as cannon fodder. That is the traditional way.

And one more.

Attached: kqN8olJBZr.png (1134x574, 974K)

>Reasoning with wimin
lol no

Attached: sacrificetomoloch.jpg (3200x1680, 701K)

>you can tell the ones she fucked because she looks sadder

Attached: 1561332287440.png (499x513, 283K)

Bitches dont care about love anymore. This is dead in the water. Just calling them roasties was good enough.That at least attacks their vanity.

It's pretty fucked up I tell you.

Girls should really be warned that once you go black you can never go back.
I know a nearly 50 year old woman who regrets to this day that she fucked a nigger.

Come on, as if you'd ever love a woman anyway. Maybe if she pretends, but even that is questionable and can't last forever.

Such a microcosm of today. Letting women take charge leads to a permanent bear market.

I disagree: The equality of sexual relationships sacrifices individual fitness for greater communal fitness. Pointedly, no civilization that reverts back to hypergamy survives for very long. Why?

Because it disenfranchises a huge portion of the male population from reproductive rights, and those men resort to violence and internicine competition to attain reproductive rights. This tears society apart, self destructs it. Men are no longer constructively improving society, they are instead killing each other for pussy.

The last time we had this situation in our species, we were literally living in the stone age. The average person had a life expectancy of 30 years at best.

Ever since the development of so-called "patriarchal" societies, with concepts like marriage and more equitable distribution of reproductive rights, any civilization that has reverted to hypergamy has collapsed or been taken over by a society where this was not the case, and for good reason: How can a dog-eat-dog society where every man is pitted against every other man because only the best man 'wins', ever win against a society where all the men work together and contribute collectively to their success, secure in the knowledge that each of them has a very good shot - very fair you could say - of reproducing, thanks to the non-hypergamous nature of their civilization?

Basically, civilization is the product of so-called 'unfit' beta males banding together, and everyone - even the women - benefit from it.

An Hypergamous society is one that belongs in the stone age, and will return our civilization to the stone age if we allow it.

the disgust of them fucking a nigger is so horrible that even love is not able to overcome it. Even things like them TALKING to niggers with no deed confirmed is an extremely horrible thing that made me nearly puke.

A woman who talks to them, fucks them, or listens to their music...well her mind rests in the realm of many shitty things, and any way or shape to help her will take years and/or low success chance.

Hypergamy probably has more to do with an abundance of r selected individuals than anything else.

Attached: 8a82f6cf14ba7d67f06662553884c2cd28a8b4b2aee68ba446cfa84b15315786.png (954x736, 595K)

Synchronicities dawg look inside yourself and know it to be true

Emotion is a spook though.

Daily reminder that MGTOW is a secular solution for a secular problem

r-selected puts no emphasis on quality, the only thing that matters is quantity. Hypergamy is a K-selected trait, as it pursues quality over quantity.

And when they achieve stations of power/influence, they use it to coddle and (((prevent))) Bad Behavior™

Attraction is almost the same across both types. r selected individuals also go for the typical 6.4" chiseled jaw, god tier genetics types of guys. And r selected individuals, while they are not territorial. They do have the one aggressive trait that the K selected also have, aggression around females. So the differences are more subtle.

But one of the traits of r selected women is that they do not form bonds with men, and that is still the case lol. What you are mostly seeing is r selected females, with r selected (handsome) and some loose K selected men.

Pretty much, they kinda play like mommy and use degrading language that removes self actualization from men, or at least tries to. That is why it is critical to use, threaten them with violence once you feel they are trying out shit. Its the one thing that they cannot really deal with. Threats of violence, disgust towards them, talking shit behinds their backs, telling your bro's to avoid them. All complex behaviors to remind them that we are not equal, nor are we below them, but we are rather superior and wish to prove it to them every single second of their lives with real life actions.

Attached: 68494ee0d031ea044bea549f3369a25be20a74d3a4824236033c1d7fb93103f5.png (1166x1030, 191K)

What about Arabs then? It seems that it's this exact fact that's making them the conquerors of white lands.
Besides, there is more baby boys born than baby girls in each generation - roughly 104 boys to 100 girls. This leaves a good portion of men single anyway, and only polyandry would remedy it in a way that conforms to your idea of social stability (each man gets to be married).

Hey Emcel, find love!

Attached: FEBC7287-7CE9-4B45-8087-EFE872859F1F.jpg (3869x2580, 605K)

redpilled

Attached: 37F74A94-C7FD-454A-9EDF-2BCD3740DD9A.png (1277x675, 701K)

Anybody who thinks they're going to fix the sexual debasement of women by 'reaching' them with fatherly talks is a fool. This is all the inevitable result of female emancipation. Just how dumb does a person have to be to not see that? Why does the same thing happen in every single country that emancipates women? Is it just a series of coincidences that keeps happening over and over again? This is a contest of power. Feminists have power, state power. The policies that enforce with that power induces the behavior of modern women. This is a multi-generational trend of power consolidation and it's not going to be successfully contested with fatherily advice. But knock yourself out, tradcuck. What's another failed strategy in a century and a half of failed strategies, amirite?

Attached: 1558135133652.jpg (497x709, 63K)

Attached: AEC44EF0-6436-4B2C-AAFE-D6B95106611B.png (1500x1000, 3.15M)

Can you post the youtube video with the woman paying people to feel her up?

Good leafpost

Offer a women marriage and kids.

Attached: 43043AE0-04D4-4B9A-81AC-46F0F1F49CCF.png (588x602, 792K)

>Why does the same thing happen in every single country that emancipates women?
Because those countries have beta males who believe in egalitarianism