New meme from black women

New meme from black women.

One thing you have to say about black women is they are extremely empowered and fight and stand up for who they are unlike white women who mock their own kind and put them down constantly on social media.

Attached: i-wouldnt-have-to-be-pro-black-if-there-wasnt-18558401.png (500x566, 153K)

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/2019/06/24/735329153/black-female-voters-in-south-carolina-mull-presidential-candidates
youtube.com/watch?v=vofqL3W6Aeg&t=26s
youtube.com/watch?v=aNcjX3-Ldj0&t=6s
bitchute.com/video/re9Xp6cdkro/
breitbart.com/tech/2019/06/24/google-censors-video-exposing-google/
moneyandmarkets.com/project-veritas-google-bias-plot/
reclaimthenet.org/undercover-video-reveals-how-googles-biased-ai-isnt-a-conspiracy-theory/
washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jun/24/google-exec-project-veritas-sting-says-only-big-te/
dailywire.com/news/48804/whistleblower-heres-how-google-functions-highly-james-barrett
townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2019/06/24/google-exec-breaking-up-google-will-make-it-harder-to-prevent-the-next-trump-si-n2548872
theepochtimes.com/google-stealthily-infuses-political-agenda-into-products-to-prevent-trump-reelection-insiders-documents-say_2976582.html
pjmedia.com/trending/project-veritas-reveals-googles-fairness-efforts-to-prevent-2016-from-happening-again/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_views_of_Donald_Trump
nytimes.com/interactive/2018/01/15/opinion/leonhardt-trump-racist.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1561443124978.png (808x878, 1.05M)

I wouldn't have to be pro white if there wasn't anti white first

>One thing you have to say about black women is they are extremely empowered and fight and stand up for who they are unlike white women who mock their own kind and put them down constantly on social media.
No, they're just dumb entitled niggers. Why else would they shit out five kids with no plans on how to pay for them and the expectation that someone else will?

Black people can get sunburnt. They have more resistance, but uv rays ain't no joke.

I listen to Morning Edition NPR on the morning drive sometimes and they recently aired a program where they interviewed a bunch of black democrat women claiming they were the DNC's most lotal voting block.

They were all literally most concermed with gibs. Who is giving them the most, supporting their children, giving them opportunities, etc.

One young negress openly stated (and NPR aired) her vocal opposition to voting for any WHITE MALE (including Bernie) candidtates for the democrat party.

Attached: 1561420991981.jpg (399x300, 19K)

I found the link to the NPR story about loyal black female votors
npr.org/2019/06/24/735329153/black-female-voters-in-south-carolina-mull-presidential-candidates

Name one meaningful anti-black measure in place?

>inb4 loitering laws

Attached: e62ie59m8x531.jpg (280x384, 22K)

I wholly support this meme, as long as it can be applied to whites as well

DAVIS: The only thing she knows is what she does not want.

HUGHEY: I'm all for no more white men in office. All the white men that are running right now don't have my vote, including Bernie Sanders.

DAVIS: Hughey says Democratic presidential candidates too often take black women for granted because they know they can always rely on their vote. And that's true. But the turnout among black women can be make or break for Democrats. It was in 2016 when decreased black turnout helped defeat Hillary Clinton. Hughey says she didn't work hard enough to earn the black vote.

Hillary lost due to white working class voters. Even bill told her she fucked up there.

I'm just posting that crazy NPR transcript.
Hillary actually lost because ZionDon sucks more cut kike cock than she does.

change "black" to "white"

Exactly.

they're as bad as the jews with the oppression shit

WE

Not possible hilldawg is the apex kike puppet.

Real question, why do whypipo get so pissed off when a black person is trying to feel good about his blackness. Its like the mere image of a black person having a healthy perfection of himself is something you just can't allow.

I see it all the time on twitter, a black person shows dignity toward black appearance or something that's culturally black to raise self-esteem and some triggered white comes running to say, "how dare feel good about that, look at these black crime statistics from the fbi or these IQ charts from the bell curve".

Is that why you guys fetishize race science so much? Just another statistic you can throw at random blacks when they something positive about their blackness on twitter?

waaaaaaaaa. Do you need a tissue?

Is everything balanced in your life? No? Wonder why that is?

>I wouldn't have to be Pro White if there wasn't Anti White first.

And now we're done with that.

She will never admit that. To her, it was: Trump, Russians, Bill, Bernie, Voters, Taxes, Cars, Gasoline, The Sky, Black people, White people, Email's, The Government, The DOJ, Obama, Comey... it just goes on, and on, and on...

>D&C commie
We have this thread every fucking day

Actually they can. Met an African who worked in Karratha in Western Australia. Said it was the first time he's ever understood sunscreen.

Wait. I'm retarded. Nevermind.

APES!!!!!!! SUBHUMANS¬!!!!!

Attached: 1560931357793.png (500x647, 173K)

I’ll take a sunburn over being permanently colored charcoal

>taught to hate themselves
I read this nonsense beforw
Who the fuck teaches niggers to hate themselves, other niggers?

It’s one thing to feel good about yourself and leave it at that. What you’re describing is a very minor example, most of Twitter’s shitposting from blacks are incoherent sentences and emojis.

im proud cracker, now fuck off to your incel reddit

Attached: 1560931246952.jpg (480x600, 37K)

wouldn't know
invented sun screen
what have you invented?

Ooga booga

nigger

Attached: 42-56243662.jpg (800x600, 86K)

that cuz white men already empower eachother and make society so great and women have nothing else to do but talk shit on social media cuz they jealous. but black men just drink and don't do shit and leave building to society to black women, who can't actually do it, so thats why.

why question to you is, what exactly have you invented????

Attached: 8786374236.jpg (720x555, 163K)

tell me what race this monkey looks like... ill wait

Attached: whitoid.jpg (736x552, 115K)

the greatest enemy of black people are themselves, before they were targeted by anyone else, they were savages among themselves, when other people contacted them, they became convinced blacks are easy to be exploited due to their basic nature

Because of the shit like you wrote in your post
>whiety badd, blacks = gud bois who do nuffin
And you know that celebrating blackness is widely accepted whereas celebrating whiteness is seen akin to terrorism

>All Africans wuz bláaaaaaaaaaack
>Look we added one thing ao that we could list a patent.
>That means that we invented the original invention.
Literally retarded thieves.

Shoe? Motor? Alphabet?

That list is pure fiction.

Gonna need a hint here... what's its credit score?

>inventor's
>invention's
stopped reading right there.

HAHAHAHAHA, fucking hell. You don't seriously believe that list, do you? Niggers invented the motor? And the shoe? Or invented sugar refinement? Or the gas mask? Or the rotary engine? Or propellers? Or helicopters. Do some research, blackie.

What movement was anti white in america prior to slavery?
Oh wait.

A nigger.

A feeling you will never know such as having a father, being a father and or employed

If u look at the face structure it still a nigger

Wearing a BLM doesn't make you black subhuman pajeet.

Your kind will be cleansed by Pakistan via nuclear hellfire.

That said, this is a slide thread. There are attempts at sliding important threads such as the Google project veritas fiasco.
Remember to reply to those threads to keep them alive.

Attached: Muh Indo Aryan.png (426x484, 15K)

>mickey mouse nigger on the right
>ayyy lmao in center
>locked character in the left

Black women are below trash and dogshit. They have no choice but to stick together. They're fucking garbage. Their own men prefer literally every other race before black women. Nigress women have the lowest marriage rate and highest rate of bastard children. They get fucked in their big asses by nigger thugs and discarded.

Why the fuck are they coopting Mickey Mouse? Disney didn't draw him to be used in this kinda shit

YOU ARE INVADING OTHER PEOPLES COUNTRIES

YOU WILL NEVER BE A FULL EQUAL, BECAUSE YOU ARE VISITORS

JUST LIKE KIKES ARE ISRAELIS FIRST

BUT YOU, NOG, GOT LEARNED BY KIKES TO FORGET ABOUT AFRICA

SO THEY KIKE CAN KEEP PLUNDERING IT

AND USE YOU AS AN INVASION TOOL, AFTER FIRST SLAVE TRADING YOU

YOU FUCKING DUMB BRAINWASHED UNINFORMED NOG CUNT

I WOULDNT HAVE TO TELL YOU THIS FIRST
IF YOU USED YOUR FUCKING BRAIN FOR ONCE

Summer is here, you dumb fucking niggers are replying to either a subhuman pajeet or a cuckold turk subhuman.

Remember to sage.

Attached: 1476399712235(1).gif (248x203, 154K)

>ill wait
For welfare?

Oh yes blacks are so oppressed. Their victim mentality will never go away cause thats their whole personality.

Attached: 1518202035025.jpg (773x895, 244K)

I looked through the catalog, nothings really being slid--so shitposting it is!

>diversity
how many homosexual asian men starred in this movie?

A jewish nigger, the little bit of hair at the top looks like a yid lid.

Why do you think that when you make a public statement about loving your blackness all the white people smile and try to signal about how much they approve of it, but if a white person even mentions white people as a group in a positive light they get put on a terror watch list and fired from their job/disowned by their family?

Attached: E4B4D68D-DCBF-4546-BBF3-536528935911.jpg (572x351, 68K)

>how many homosexual asian men starred in this movie?
All of them

Black fragility is great

Why are you fuckwits replying to this 1 post nigger?

Attached: A87254C6-BDB2-4472-9ED8-E349DEA3ACBF.png (300x250, 128K)

Blacks still don’t have a genuinely African written language.

GOOGLE FUCK UP

youtube.com/watch?v=vofqL3W6Aeg&t=26s
youtube.com/watch?v=aNcjX3-Ldj0&t=6s
bitchute.com/video/re9Xp6cdkro/

breitbart.com/tech/2019/06/24/google-censors-video-exposing-google/
>Google Censors Video Exposing Google

moneyandmarkets.com/project-veritas-google-bias-plot/
>Project Veritas Uncovers Google Plot to Stop the ‘Next Trump Situation’

reclaimthenet.org/undercover-video-reveals-how-googles-biased-ai-isnt-a-conspiracy-theory/
>video reveals how Google’s biased AI isn’t a conspiracy theory

washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jun/24/google-exec-project-veritas-sting-says-only-big-te/
>Google executive was caught on hidden camera declaring that the federal government should not break up the tech giant — because then it would be more difficult to prevent “the next Trump situation.”

dailywire.com/news/48804/whistleblower-heres-how-google-functions-highly-james-barrett
>Whistleblower: Here’s How Google Functions As A ‘Highly Biased Political Machine’

townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2019/06/24/google-exec-breaking-up-google-will-make-it-harder-to-prevent-the-next-trump-si-n2548872
>Google Executive: Breaking Up Google Will Make It Harder 'To Prevent The Next Trump Situation'

theepochtimes.com/google-stealthily-infuses-political-agenda-into-products-to-prevent-trump-reelection-insiders-documents-say_2976582.html
>Google Stealthily Infuses Political Agenda Into Products to Prevent Trump Reelection

pjmedia.com/trending/project-veritas-reveals-googles-fairness-efforts-to-prevent-2016-from-happening-again/
>Project Veritas Reveals Google's 'Fairness' Efforts to Prevent 2016 From Happening Again

The fact that the meme "I have come to say the N word" that took off highlights this. Get down Tyron! He is about to say the N word.

Attached: 1559680226984.jpg (1152x1481, 280K)

nigger

You be sayin???

White people hate hypocrisy more than probably anything else. Black power/black pride is celebrated by the media and mainstream society, while white versions of those are treated with extreme scorn. Of course everyone realizes that this is because of shit like the klan, but it's not like black pride movements are historically innocent either.
Additionally, as someone who grew up in the 90s and 2000s, it smacks of fart sniffing. Like all of the biggest celebrities, musicians, and sports figures were black and are black today. Who the fuck is teaching black people to hate themselves?

can we use this concept against nigger who fuck white women ? like if a nigger date/fuck white women he is racist , self hating , against the black community ext .

Does the person who made that reply believe it? No because they are a white fag from reddit. But do blacks believe it? Yes they do.

>One thing you have to say about black women is they are extremely empowered and fight and stand up for who they are
The problem is that who they are is not something you should stand up for.

It feels like the price you pay when your people have dominated every latitude on the planet.

Who the fuck is that ebony statue on the left looks like they carved it from black cocoa

this is true. ive spent 15 years studying americans. they hate hipocracy more than anything.

I wouldnt have to be pro white if there wasnt anti-white first.

Attached: file.png (1200x1050, 287K)

It’s like trannies and fat people. The only people who need pride movements look in the mirror and hate themselves no matter how much society artificially supports them and makes them feel special. No amount of feminism is going to improve women’s self esteem because at the end of the day they do hateful things to people and feel a deep existential guilt over it and their inferiority. In some sense, these self esteem and pride movements only make the subtle self hatred these wretches have more pronounced. No one would need to scream and stress the point that trannies are beautiful and blacks are classy and women are smart if it was actually true.

Attached: BA4C7D5B-E794-4C23-9162-34FD9A455DE7.jpg (600x400, 36K)

*sigh* despite

american "society" is about constantly testing double standards

>Who the fuck is teaching black people to hate themselves?
He says on the board that has nigger hate threads daily.

Black people already do this

Neither are whites.

Looking in the mirror is all the data input you need to hate yourself

So are niggers easily mind-controlled or something? I mean, it's not like they can be trained to obey the law, clearly.

with regard to trannies and fatties they're at least in constant physical pain that probably reinforces the self hatred. I've had a back injury for a day and a half and I already want to eat a bullet.
Please. A micropercentage of the black population has any idea what goes on here. How much of it listens to popular music or watches sports, mainstream TV, or movies?

But didn't you say "unlike white women", meaning women aren't standing up for garbage?

What's better, being proud to be garbage or being ashamed of being garbage?

>So are niggers easily mind-controlled or something?
He says on the board that claims that jews are psy-oping the entire globe

Being not garbage, like the black man.

>but it wasn't happening in the 1800's so your argument is invalid.
What?

>Who the fuck is teaching black people to hate themselves?

They do it to themselves. They bully kids who want to learn. They prefer light-skinned blacks. They crave white boyfriends/girlfriends. They hate their hair (look at all the blondes, like Beyonce). I could go on, but black hate comes from other blacks, for the most part.

A majority of white people don't buy into jewish bullshit.

99% of niggers are controlled by other races and the 1% that isn't are running around naked in Africa smearing powdered cow shit on themselves to keep the flies away so they can starve to death in peace.

If black men aren't garbage, how come black men won't stop killing them?

Didn't know a single anime board was more influential than facebook, twitter, snapchat, reddit, youtube and instagram combined. Not to mention all of journalists

Attached: 1528054327720.png (228x221, 9K)

Good idea. I'll do that.

If whites aren't garbage, why won't they stop killing themselves?

>Jow Forums is completely seperate from society and the people here don't exist in real life
>I also have a flag that just voted in a president who has multiple cases of racism behind him

>99% of niggers are controlled by other races and the 1% that isn't are running around naked in Africa smearing powdered cow shit on themselves to keep the flies away so they can starve to death in peace.

also you

>why do blacks feel hated in society?

Attached: su-m-age-07.jpg (984x919, 97K)

Twitter is Jow Forums for black people and its fully accepted by society.

forgot the links

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_views_of_Donald_Trump

nytimes.com/interactive/2018/01/15/opinion/leonhardt-trump-racist.html

Attached: 1548540603623.jpg (567x930, 165K)

Black men kill each other 13 times more than literally any other race.

White people make the world better. Black men make Detroit from 60 years ago look like Detroit of today.

And?

Stop taking people's tax dollars and go get a job Tyrone.

Attached: shit white people do.png (660x580, 334K)

If you're so great why won't your women fuck you anymore? Europe's literally heading for NEGATIVE growth

Attached: 2019-06-25 (1).png (710x377, 26K)