What’s AOC so sad about bros?

Attached: 2A937D8C-5DBC-46D5-8150-29E9E2D39CA0.jpg (750x747, 531K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5pmkVnRV7Bg
youtu.be/6HQgsD3VJVo
youtu.be/eFTLKWw542g
independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/features/holocaust-survivor-ed-mosberg-destination-unknown-concentration-camp-nazi-a7789741.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

All those oppressed gamers in the camp.

No white cocks to gobble.

Attached: 1556008247142.webm (486x452, 705K)

Children being collected into cages by a government agency with little oversight

She’s a dumb spanish octooron. God knows why she does anything.

Not our responsibility, faggot.

ridden hard and put away wet

Attached: aoc.jpg (400x400, 28K)

This has to be the worst campaign of trying to compare this shit to the holohoax. Everyone knows that these retards can literally just leave at any time.

Reminds me of those insufferable pictures of the Kiwi Prime-Minister "feeling sad" for Muslims

She remembered that she'll be 30 in October.

Attached: jacinda-m.jpg (1024x578, 54K)

her handlers just informed her she need to accentuate her penis puffer. she's got some looks, so she is a useful tool

>What’s AOC so sad about bros?

She's not sad, she's just bored with being shitposted by unimaginative trumptards.

They can claim asylum, so they are actually.

Jesus Christ she’s no different than your everyday instagram whore. Look at that pseudo concern. How many likes do you think she got?

Jesus...

Oh, the humanity...

Attached: BBVc99S.jpg (1200x630, 38K)

The MK-ULTRA wore off and she JUST realized that SHE is partly to blame for promoting these kids to come here to be put in cages for POLITICAL GAIN.
Someone Meme this.
TFW You actually witness your politics IRL.

She must have practiced that face in the mirror for hours.

She can't think of a sassy tweet for Buzzfeed to write articles about for 3 days, and the writers block pains her.

>she's just bored
she's obviously not bored. her little goblin pussy drips with lust when trump supporters shower her with negative attention.
that's why she doesn't go 2 days without saying something absolutely retarded. she literally can't help herself.

They can’t when they pass through Mexico. If they legitimately wanted to claim asylum status, they would’ve done that in Mexico. They’re here for the gibs. I say put them in labor camps and put them to work.

youtu.be/5pmkVnRV7Bg

Start executing illegals
See how many try to cross the border next year

Attached: 1561472180801.jpg (450x480, 26K)

Here pic

Attached: 349jth.jpg (502x500, 89K)

her brown frens have to live in a brown ethnostate
this is extremely bad for them
very bad conditions

Clearly not long enough, this fake empathy suits the "left" perfectly

Attached: 51923_AFPJACINDAARDERN_1552843550866.jpg (960x540, 40K)

Coming to the realization that her party is funding this.

That she created a larger carbon footprint for a photo op that will only be seen here.

Is there a templete yet? I want to paste her on other things in America she should be crying about

>they can't
They literally can, user. They are our responsibility because they can claim asylum. You might not like that they walked past the cartel shithole that's neing tariffed by the world police, but that diesnt change their right to ckaim asylum and the processes afforded to them when they do so.

Fun fact John Romero follows her on twitter.

Fuck her and her fake tears. Those kids are there because their parents hose for them to be there.

Throw her in immigrant detention. Check her papers. Serious.

Looks homesick to me, she belongs on the other side of the fence.

She's non in user's cellar hooked up to an industrial milking machine and is feeling engorged.

There's no obligation to not grant asylum to people you process and store in refugee camps. You can literally lock them up indefinately as long as it's an open air prison.

Attached: 1561396926201.png (1488x724, 241K)

Just because someone can claim asylum doesn't mean the country they are claiming asylum in has to give it to them. the laws on seeking asylum are clear that you have to seek refuge in the closest safe country many of these migrants should be seeking asylum in Mexico not the United States.

Attached: Canada.jpg (638x490, 31K)

There are obligations during the process to determine if the asylum claim is valid. They are literally "our responsibility," particularly if we are going to force them into facilities against their will. Then they are directly the responsibility of those who run them.

I want to cave her fucking face in. What timeline is this

Is your government not allowing them to return to where they came from?

Probably stepped in migrant poo and ruined her new shoes.

Criminal

Attached: 1560935834333.jpg (716x960, 84K)

only thing I see is a 4 door sedan and some chain link fence

now neck yourself faggot

youtu.be/6HQgsD3VJVo

Murderer

Rapist

is that sad? I thought it was like furious/sad.

That would be a good point if mexico was designated as a safe third country.

Attached: 2884D0D8-F2BC-4B9C-A9D0-92E41CF90B32.jpg (1600x1421, 314K)

Nothing, it's a set of political virtue signalling pics.

I bet those are $1000 shoes

I'll never understand how there can be such subhumans who find AOC attractive.

Attached: 1561052153248.jpg (3064x1711, 717K)

Attached: 1512952738541.png (2048x3059, 1.09M)

It wouldn't be a detention center if they didn't leep them from leaving during processing, bit of asylum law references more the country that they came from, not the one they are headed to. The reason they're fleeing.

They can seek asylum in Mexico, the fact they choose not to waives any right to seek it elsewhere. This is pretty simple, even a faggot leftist like you can understand.

If it's not designated as a safe third country, it doesnt waive their right when they pass through.

youtu.be/eFTLKWw542g

>Mexico is a nice safe country full of great people we should open our borders and let them all in
>But it's not a safe third country for these asylum seekers

So which is it?

diarrhea?

Literally millions

user was factually wrong on waiving their rights by passing through, I was cirrecting him. It is a shithole and because of that I don't fault anyone for passing through or trying to escape from it.

I do look forward to the same people who denounce the country as being filled with rapists and murderers suddenly start to sell the country as safe when trump starts pushing harder for this.

But that logic works both ways. If as leftists claim Mexico is a great country then these people should be seeking asylum there.

If you want these people to seek asylum in the US, you are directly saying that Mexico is a shitty country that is not safe enough to seek asylum in.

Attached: 14.jpg (688x396, 129K)

Kek

She was invited to Poland to look at some real concentration camps but declined it. A bunch of holocaust survivors who had been in real concentration camps even said the ones on the border are not concentration camps so she called them nazis.

>Wearing lipstick and an all white suit to a prison
Clown world

Attached: 111111.png (1220x1340, 1.35M)

Attached: IMG_20190625_110251_e.png (636x358, 360K)

Yeah I just said that. Did you not read my post? It's a shithole and anyone trying to pass through or escape is smart to do so. Mainly due to things like the corrupt government and drug cartels that own the police.

So you agree the border needs to be closed to stop Mexicans from crossing it?

That's not how asylum works you dumb faggot

it's so dangerous they all manage to make it through unharmed. Weird how that works

Reminder if you call Mexicans trash, you will be banned.

Attached: Screenshot_20190622-105929.png (1309x2048, 784K)

Kek she really has no shame for being a retard. She's the perfect politician.

Mexicans are disgusting trash and should be thrown in a dumpster

actually i changed my mind about this dumb bitch, i would stick my cock down her fucking throat

She just wants to be accepted despite her healthy skepticism regarding the holocaust.

>think of the children!
>support planned parenthood!
This bitch

saved.
thanks for the effort, fren

>Banned
>From a blue board
Welcome to Jow Forums, sweetie.

Later that day

Attached: 123.jpg (1200x838, 476K)

>acktchuallly
Fuck off neckbeard faggot

Just a quick word on Edward Mosberg, the kike who invited AOC to Auschwitz and who seems to enjoy dressing up in the trauma outfit he supposedly wore in the camps:

>On 5 May 1945, with their Nazi captors on the point of defeat, he and his fellow slaves were ordered into dynamited caves. They lived because the dynamite failed.

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/features/holocaust-survivor-ed-mosberg-destination-unknown-concentration-camp-nazi-a7789741.html

Btw, holocaust survivor David Tuck has said that the blue striped outfit was only worn at Auschwitz. Ed was at Plaszow, then Mauthausen-Gusen and Linz. You just never know who to believe when you start comparing holocaust stories, but lots of them sure seem to have gotten a grand tour from one "death camp" to another.

Attached: The stripey suit.png (623x453, 602K)

>a blastocyte is a child
Why are Americans so fucking stupid. The rest of the world has moved on from this meme.

I was banned from Jow Forums as well. I called Mexicans trash, and within seconds, mods struck me while crying out. I'm just warning anons that mods are glow in the dark tacos now.

her reaction is probably somewhat authentic, its just the whole staging of it and her interpretation that's so ridiculous.
in her head canon she literally just discovered a nazi death camp growing in her back yard and this is her
>Omg those holocaust classes were real
face

I agree that if there was a logistically reasonable way to secure the entire border then it would be a good idea. The wall is a retarded solution that will be an ineffective money pit. It is infinitely easier to break down a section of wall than it is to monitor and maintain the entirety.

Mexicans should be able to safely cross the border without having their children rounded up and thrown into cages to sleep on concrete floors without basic hygiene. We are better than that.

Attached: 41.png (228x600, 177K)

thanks user

Attached: BEN'D.jpg (889x925, 214K)

Here you go.

Attached: 1551358435001.jpg (600x778, 304K)

>We shouldn't do something because it's hard

Also now you're agreeing that these people should be seeking asylum in Mexico? Make your mind up.

She must be really pissed at Obama

Ok where's Carlos ? He needs to be in that aoc pic

This is the most punchable face of the 21st century

Maybe they should stop coming here?

>Horse teeth

>Okay, now go up to that fence and look really really really sad!
>*Snap snap*
>You look like a sad turtle, but that's okay we can work with that!

Attached: old_man_tortoise_by_ladybeastcharmer-d2t9n1i.jpg (1024x768, 163K)

She isn't. She is pretending for the camera.