Pretend the Holocaust happened for a moment

If the Holocaust was real, was it the worst human atrocity ever? I know it didn't happen, but let's pretend the official Jewish narrative is true. Where would the Holocaust rank, next to other genocides/atrocities? I think what whites did to the North American Indian race was worse.

Attached: cutegirl.jpg (368x550, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BZhfFXEMMI4
youtube.com/watch?v=OA4foarxj_o&t=6s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why the fuck does she carry a dead bird with her?

>If the Holocaust was real, was it the worst human atrocity ever?
Realistically, no.
There are examples of genocide that deleted races completely, where Jews weren't.
It wasn't even on the same scale as the most horrific systemized mass murders in that century.

It's the worst since cameras were invented. Genghis Kahn was the worst.

Yay!

Attached: 432A188A-1F45-45C9-B935-C52522879F66.jpg (1080x720, 226K)

no
even if the holocaust was real its still not shit compared to the communist slaughters and starvation campaigns. which are not even recognized by many governments and were done by jews.

Attached: b476fd7b1e675f0048e29892aa9c3c51cfa933983b62b4e2d83d0faefbda9bba.jpg (600x644, 62K)

no, the mongolians commited far worse crimes against far better people than the jews.
> I think what whites did to the North American Indian race was worse.
you're mistaken, old world diseases wiped out 95% of indigenous americans before they ever encountered a european. The same diseases would have done their work regardless of whether the chinese, arabs, or europeans reached the new world first.

>what whites did to the North American Indian race
you mean showing them how to use firearms for hunting, giving them clothes more suitable for harsh weather, and growing vast fields of crops?

Attached: stalin holodomor.jpg (480x365, 16K)

Also, as soon as white people invented vaccines for those very same old world diseases the US government instituted a gigantic program to vaccinate as many indigenous people as they could.

Attached: 1542867158087.png (1655x474, 468K)

>Pretend the Holocaust happened
Tried, failed. It's too hard to me.

>whites
You mean spics,beans on toast,frogs?

Not even close. First of all jews aren't human, it wouldn't be the highest kill count, it wouldn't be the highest percent of a race wiped out in a genocide, the way they exploit it to their advantage justifies it regardless of whether or not it happened.

>was it the worst human atrocity ever?

By death toll, no (Great Leap Forward and Stalin's rule both take the cake).

By method, yes. There has been no government before or since Nazi Germany to industrialize mass murder and refine it to that of a near art.

>Where would the Holocaust rank, next to other genocides/atrocities?

Second or third worst depending on whether or not you count the Porajmos, Generaplan Ost, and the countless racially motivated massacres the Nazis carried out as part of it. I personally do since it made no difference to the victim whether they were being kill for being a Jew as opposed to being French or Romani.

Attached: 2018_03_08_familie-hoellenreiner_1942_sinti-und-roma-muenchen_madhouse.jpg (1014x575, 143K)

the soviets lost 30 million people, 20 of them actually fighting the Germans and they were responsible for 8 out every 10 German kia's.

do you hear the ex soviet people bitching about it for profit?

Attached: 57156397_611554526027395_7051242460228665371_n.jpg (1080x1109, 51K)

There were 20 million Russian civilians who were butchered in the same war you fucking retard.

The Jews committed worse genocides themselves, according to their own holy book.

>There has been no government before or since Nazi Germany to industrialize mass murder and refine it to that of a near art.

Yeah those electric floors must've been highly engineered stuff.

>muh Jewish Bolsheviks

>Avel Yenukidze - Georgian
>Mikhail Kalinin - Russian
>Nikolai Bukharin - Russian
>Mikhail Tomsky - Russian
>Mikhail Lashevich - Jewish
>Yevgeni Preobrazhensky - Russian
>Leonid Serebryakov - Russian
>Lenin - Russian equivalent of a Goblino
>Alexei Rykov - Russian
>Joseph Stalin - Russified Georgian
>Leon Trotsky - Jewish
>Lev Kamenev - Jewish
>Semyon Budyonny - Cossack Russian
>Mikhail Frunze - mixed Romanian and Russian
>Felix Dzerzhinsky (architect of the Red Terror and the genocidal slaughter of Cossacks) - Polish
>Lazar Kaganovich - Jewish
>Vyacheslav Molotov - Russian
>Pavel Postyshev (architect of the Holodomor) - Russian
>Stanislav Kosior - Polish
>Vlas Chubar Ukrainian
>Lavrentiy Beria (architect of the latter stages of the Great Purge, NKVD "mass operations" ethnic Poles, and Germans leading up to WWII and later the mass expulsion of ethnic Germans from Eastern Europe) - Georgian
>Nikita Khrushchev - Ukrainian

I could go on.

Attached: Iron Felix.jpg (992x1312, 166K)

the thirty years war makes the holocaust look like bible camp in comparison.

Attached: The_Wheel_by_Jacques_Callot.jpg (1391x600, 923K)

>not counting the extermination of Slavs as part of the Holocaust

Attached: 180px-Tanya_Savicheva.jpg (180x269, 14K)

It did? Thank God.

The Indians where savages that only understand war, they almost depopulated the Chihuahua state, they also come to my city to rape kill and steal (Torreon), the torreon (is like a tower) was built to see when those fuckers where coming, only when we decided to kill them that they become docile

>was it the worst human atrocity ever?
not even top 10 by magnitude nor practices

I keep forgetting that the Indian Wars literally never ended in your country and you're still fighting it today.

Attached: Action at Apache Canyon.jpg (2206x1483, 618K)

Show your flag

Here's your (You) now fuck off

Yea it kinda does and doesn't bc there aren't the same guys

is this a glownigger/datamining thread?

>show your flag
>user actually delivers
I can die happy now

>1 post by this ID
s a g e

"other losses" was debunked immediately it was published. the author not only mishandled documents, misinterpreted the documents and misquoted them, he also lied about interviewing people and attributed false quotations to them.

it is complete shit.

and you believe it...

>If it happened was it the worst human atrocity
That's the funny part, because no, even if it happened, it wasn't worse than the Holodomor, or Gengis Khan, or the never ending Holocaust of unborn children the world over.

What was so bad oy vey devastating about it is that in very explicitly named the Jew.

Cultural Revolution in China lead to 30 million dead via starvation because people under Mao wanted to suck him off via inflating the food production capacity.

The holocaust statistics as legit and unbiased as the statistics about black crime in America, homicides in spic countries, pitbull attacks and transgender suicide attempts.

6000000 is as much of a meme as 13%/50%

>goal-post shifting atrocity
The holocaust doesn't even rank.
When you shit in your toilet, you flush, right? Do you 'feel' anything for flushing millions of particles of fecal matter?

>pretend holobunga is real
>still no fucks given

Attached: 1561270249030.png (425x425, 250K)

>Felix Dzerzhinsky
His father was Jewish. They fucking spoke yiddish at home. How you gonna try pass that off as a goy? The dishonest is disgusting. You also forgot to mention the biggest financier of the bolsheviks.

Attached: jacob schiff.png (1656x823, 261K)

Stalin had a bigger body count.
So did Gengis Khan

youtu.be/BZhfFXEMMI4

If the holocaust truly did happen they deserved it. I don’t believe it did but if it did they deserved it. They bankrupted generations of German men through financial speculation which culminated in the Weimar hyperinflation. A small minority of Jews owned 40% of the property in Germany that they bought up after the country was wrecked. People were starving, homeless, and destroyed. If it happened, they deserved it. You can only push people so far.

Probaly worse is what the mongols did to Baghdad.

youtube.com/watch?v=OA4foarxj_o&t=6s

>Where would the Holocaust rank, next to other genocides/atrocities?
The problem with the Holocaust is whom it is done to; not the act itself-- Western morality is localized, and was never universal; not even with Christianity, and love all, and the rest of that crap.

>His father was Jewish.

Literally every source I've checked has stated that Dzerzhinsky was a descendant of Polish nobility.

Attached: Substantiate your claims.png (277x271, 8K)

>this girl deserved to be killed because of my schizophrenic conspiracy theories

Literally nigger logic.

Attached: 1535428724493.jpg (900x884, 54K)

yeah, those lice are bastards

Particularly the Catholic/imperial aggression.

Don't try to wiggle your way out of this one, Kraut.

Attached: Anne and Johnny Reb.jpg (1762x2379, 785K)

>His father was Jewish.
>descendant of Polish nobility
Those are not mutually exclusive. Ergo, not an argument.

>killed
>died of disease
Pick one.

The burden of proof is on you faggot. Find me a source that says Dzerzhinsky is Jewish

>locked in a glorified hogpen and died of easily preventable disease
>not killed

Attached: why are people mean?.png (737x1995, 2.19M)

juif

>no, the mongolians commited far worse crimes against far better people than the jews.

Reminder that the Mongolians would divide the captured population of conquered cities into lots of one hundred, and assign each lot to an individual Mongol soldier, who would then be expected to present a hundred heads to their commanders, on pain of death should they be short even a single head.

If hitler didnt do a holocaust then who would repopulate the aryan race? why would hitler segregate the jews in ghettos and housing to save them from service in the second great war? why wouldnt hitler with his vast power and resources construct camps to systematically eliminate what he thought were inferior beings not worthy of life whilst his own master race fought and died for a cause, that if there was no holocaust, would be left to the jews to reclaim. makes no fucking sense you retards, give hitler some credit as a bad guy at least.

one of you faggot nazis reply to defend your shitty ideology.

What the jews did to native Russians in the Bolshevik revolution was far worse than the Holocaust

>hate jews
>conscript them and give them guns
>give guns
>to people you hate
something doesn't add up

Our goverment literaly paid mercenaries $2000mxn for dead indios.

>the holodomor and great leap forward arent western propaganda

Attached: 1537817299984.png (273x252, 87K)

The Mexican Indian Wars are certainly and unappreciated topic in the United States.

All we're taught about it is that there's a vague difference between rapebaby Mexicans and indigenous Mexicans

Attached: Uprising_of_Yaqui_Indians_Remington_1896.jpg (406x488, 42K)

>not systematically kill those already locked up and leaching from society
you're retarded m8

Dunno man, like 20 million russians died in the war and no one called it genocide. And also the chinks,but i cannot recall how many of them died.

you prove my logic faggot, whats the alternative to kill them??? house and feed them?? ooh how nazi thank you hitler for taking care of the jews and upping their populations in comparison to the dead whites in the war :3

have you ever noticed jewish women all have huge tits?
aka jews killed jews because of social engineering

yeah add it to the tally of needless nazi deaths

כושון הלשון שלי פי הטבעת

i would say dropping a nuke on inhabited land is the worst for me. you kill thousands and you weaken the generations that come after
also sabotaging a nuklear reactor like they did in chernobyl for example is worse than the holocoaster.

i tried to translate into hebrew but google is shitty, you must be legit a jew to have made your message that comprehensible, well done kike.

eat my fuck bitch

>No u propoganda
The west shills the Holocaust moron

If the holocaust was so important, why is the number exactly 6 million? Did the Germans get to 6,000,001 and say "fuck, guys maybe we should stop"?

This
I'd say the holodormer was worse.

Unironically not even in the top 10.

Youre going to have to be more specific. Which holocaust exactly? the one with 20 gorillion, 14 gorillion, or 6 gorillion dead kikes?

Even if it had happened, Jews still aren't people.

Because jews with guns really helped the weimar retard. Maybe he didnt want another civil fucking war. Also being master race =/= hating every other race, he just wanted his own space for his own people.

>Avoiding the actual argument like a nazi.
cuuuunt they still gassed the kikes because what else would they do with them? deport them to the enemy? or let them chill with the women and children at home, noo camps is a better idea and completely not expensive and counter-ideology, why would you house the rat you just caught in your trap...
Its illogical tard, stop trying and stop posting.