This is it boys this is war

nbcnews.com/news/world/iran-says-new-sanctions-mean-end-diplomacy-n1021311

So how does it feel to be dragged into a worse war than the Iraq invasion?

Attached: Screenshot_20190625-084315.png (1294x2048, 936K)

I hope it bankrupts the nation and fucks over boomers and welfare parasites and then the law of the jungle comes into effect. After decades of "fuck quite people" is like to see them put their money where their mouth is and see how try do without us carrying their weight.

*white

>'We are definitely going to war now' says increasingly nervous Schumer for the sixth time this week.

Has US become a paper Tiger?

ok charles manson. I'm sure helter skelter is coming any day now

This is Iranian officials threatening with nuclear weapons and using it to get payed off like Obama did with them

United States and Europe have already been in a state of ethnic conflict for years now. I just said I hope the dollar tanks after another 10 trillion dollar war.

Attached: image.jpg (664x542, 177K)

Worked for North Korea. Countries who disarmed got fucked, look at Ukraine and South Africa.

Why would anyone do what they did? It's not rational.

Did South Africa even want them in the first place? I thought they were just testing Israeli designs.

Pretty sure they came under immense pressure to disarm, then got fucked. Maybe a South African bro can step in, Ukraine also were reassured that if they disarmed they would be guaranteed safety and then proceeded to have their country obliterated similar to Syria.

Can someone redpill me as to why we're on the brink of war with Iran?

The Jow Forums version

Attached: download.jpg (320x325, 36K)

The United States has been under Jewish occupation since before we were born and they make us fight all of their enemies, Nazis, Arabs, etc.

You will just get BTFO just like in Syria. Even if you're warfag, you should be against this unwise move.

The president is on the line, as ninety nine red balloons go byyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Attached: 1545100457420.png (500x429, 112K)

The one thing that always blew my mind is that we're not dragging kids into wars that weren't around for the shit that happened in 2001. We've been in the middle east for fucking ever; and now the kids who were born after this bullshit are also getting dragged into it having no idea what they are fighting for.

I love my American people but the American government is the laughing stock of the world right now.

>worse war than the Iraq invasion
Force on force is not harder than force vs insurgency.

Yes we literally have no resources or money to do anything with Iran but bluster and bomb a few things. Our military is nothing but subhuman low iq trash who have no loyalty to anything or anyone.

Dead amerimutts, dead kikes and dead muslims. World gets better corpse by corpse

Saudis vs Iranians in a dick measuring contest. They fight proxy wars throughout the ME.

>dead kikes
>implying (((they))) will ever let a drop of their own blood be spilled

Attached: Jewish military exemption WWII.jpg (1024x1001, 187K)

They were killing the fuck out of Jews through proxy until they put the wall up

Look at it positively, after that the Jews are definitely getting fucked

Can you imagine what the first Chinese traders on the Silk Road went through... holy crap

Jews dont like Iran, Saudis dont like Iran, Hey mutt go fetch.

why are amerimutts so aggressive and mean with iran ? wtf did they do to make you so mad at them

Attached: tumblr_ph8v5uEqBz1ug4sui_500.jpg (500x375, 60K)

Genesis - Chapter 15, Verse 18.

Every country around Israel must be destabilized for Zion to gain the land promised to them by the desert God.

Attached: Check-em.png (554x546, 31K)

Why can't other countries have nuclear energy, and why you have to fight the wars of israel

Why should Iran be the sole party to the deal?
Trump fled

US sanctions feel like “casus belle” for Iran. Fucking sucks.

Because muslims are still in the stone age when it comes to rational thought.

There are almost 40 tankers up over the US right now, more than I've ever seen at one time.

Anyone know if there's an exercise going on or are they moving a lot of stuff?

Yea fuck quiet people.