Literally, FUCK old white men

Literally, FUCK old white men.

Attached: 11352968_1139462949404104_121305213_n.jpg (612x612, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

projectveritas.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Insider-Blows-Whistle-Exec-Reveals-Google-Plan-to-Prevent-_Trump-situation_-in-2020-on-Hidden-Cam.mp4
youtu.be/BZhfFXEMMI4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Anybody that throws in with this obvious fifth column is a traitor

>no hover hand
>strong grip
>she's leaning into it
Yeah, he hit that.

Attached: main_hd_small.jpg (747x432, 162K)

BLACK and a MUSLIM! So progessive!

Shouldn't she be used to fucking old men by now?

progressive

Mashallah. But literally I’m starting to see these Somali girls with white husbands. Puss must be so good it made them convert

Attached: AA6B54A6-3593-4C93-8DCD-05BE410EC78F.jpg (538x525, 50K)

Ayy, that guy is really something special. Too bad about his belief in islam, but he is a very interesting figure.

And FUCK your thread

>projectveritas.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Insider-Blows-Whistle-Exec-Reveals-Google-Plan-to-Prevent-_Trump-situation_-in-2020-on-Hidden-Cam.mp4

Who is he? I know he’s Dutch though

For people who say you hate sensitive people, you are reeaally sensitive when someone does something "Modern" or "progressive". It's almost like you're just as overly sensitive as the people you hate!

Dennis (Abdelkarim) Honing. You won't find much stuff on or by him in English though. His videos on the Café Weltschmerz youtube channel are particularly interesting, but they're all in Dutch.

Have you guys ever seen James Carville speak though? That motherfucker is hilarious.

This is old lizard-man James Carville, who's married to neocon Mary Matlin. He's a classic Democrat operative, no wonder this Muslim filth wants to cozy up to him.

He's unironically a Dutch muslim ethno-nationalist, he also voted FvD and sometimes he jokes about genociding all minorities (the funny thing though, he has 4 black kids).

Kek. Have to say though his Somali wife is hot

Attached: 89074A7F-0EA9-4966-94DA-465A800E7D66.jpg (1440x1800, 322K)

He is a unique mixture of progressivism and traditionalism, like Fortuyn and Baudet, although the way these convictions are expressed are non-axiomatic. In that sense, however, I do think he is a uniquely Dutch figure, especially because of his extreme non-conformity. I like his defiance and curiosity, although I do not subscribe to all of his solutions for our societal issues.

Maybe he's just an edgelord since he has a bulbhead for a wife.

>youtu.be/BZhfFXEMMI4

I would say the same if he wasn't able to articulate his positions as well as he does.

Where can I procure one?

Attached: 1561417336001.jpg (750x799, 71K)

ur a fool.

At any North African slave market. They accept dollars and bitcoin.

Democrat politicians want open boarders, they are so stupid they don't see people that are not legal already taking their JOBS!
Pelosi wanted them in.
White democratic politicians will be out of work within seven years.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

White sharia then?

Hah, aspects maybe. I think the most important parts like clearly defined familial hierarchies and an appreciation for the spiritual worlds and traditions are already present in our culture, we just need to rediscover them. I don't think inviting another foreign culture (in the most abstract sense) would do us any good. Everything will be fine, this contemporary weird strand of progressivism is self-defeating and thus simply cannot last.

She;s cute.

You’ll have to become Muslim though

Attached: AF2FD47E-4970-4C5C-8271-66979325C799.jpg (700x700, 68K)