PA

Why live in any other state? PA is the best, and we all know it.

Attached: 1538017420614.png (919x737, 340K)

Other urls found in this thread:

weather.gov/marfc/NorthPrecipitation365Day
youtube.com/watch?v=Vl3jK8NCLFc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Based. I'm here for a few months, this place (rural pa) is the shit. Everybody knows each other and they'll even wave at you! More chinks than I remember though.

Philly burbs reporting.

California is better

Because the best state is to the left of you

I just drove through PA and man is it fucking boring. If you arent a farmer who fucking cares about PA

610 reporting
Happy to have moved back into the state recently.

Attached: 1515616670745.png (528x399, 100K)

For junkies maybe. We don't have shit lining our streets.

>Lancaster is afraid of me. I have seen it's true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

>...and I'll look down, and whisper "no."

pa is amazing but it'll be a blue hell hole in 5-10 years

610 btw

We were blue for the last 20 years, and just flipped back. Besides when the civil war starts we can correct and problems we have.

Pennsylvania is bretty gud/10 with decent beer

t. New Hampshire master race

Pittsburgh news was triggered when they found out PA was ranked 4th most racist state in America.

Floridanon here, you are the only decent Yankees in existence. Which is fortunate for us, as you people seem to be constantly fucking moving here. I'm not exactly sure why you guys keep doing that, unless you just hate snow so much that you'll put up with hurricanes, water moccasins, and spics to avoid it, but fuck it, keep on coming. You're the only northerners who don't need to go back the way they came.

Bedford reporting in

Pittsburgh user reporting in!
Syrian refugee arrested last week by Feds for planning to blow up a negro church

Okay Flanon. Cyst

is the dude in that pic wearing the bmx state jersey from the 90's?

Who else Beaver County here?

610 represent.

Attached: Preserve Our Heritage.jpg (591x293, 125K)

That's a keystone, our state symbol.

Attached: Capture9.png (477x446, 5K)

717 here

Attached: e15e2cbc4a76047cd36eca1fb9919fa8.jpg (788x519, 71K)

You guys have more heroin addicts than us probably, I live in San Diego and never go downtown because of the homeless niggers but every other town in the county is nice

Just got back from Smicksburg about an hour away from me, buying lumber from the Amish

>/tex/pol thread
>Hit image and reply limit in 3 hours
>/penn/ thread
>can't break 20 posts in an hour

Are there so few posters in Penn?

If you ever want to see direct results of either white replacement, Obamas housing policies, welfare and section 8, etc look to downstate NY.

York County native here. God bless our Commonwealth fellow PAnons. How are you all doing. What's your area like?

except the fucking awful liquor laws and terrible road maintenance
717 here

Not our fault a lot of trash comes in from Jew York, New Jersey, Maryland, and North Virginia.

Fuck you states for turning my area into a hellhole where spics are expanding into suburbs.

It's great because the increasing UV feels absolutely incredible, when the sun is out. The flip side is the increasing precipitation which is inevitably going to cause property damage as well as erode our infrastructure further. Do love living here regardless of that.
weather.gov/marfc/NorthPrecipitation365Day

Attached: 1532398691743.jpg (988x718, 123K)

My uncle moved south to Florida. His bitch of a wife stops us from ever visiting him.

>Dealing with snow
>Literally ever
Yeah catch me there fucking never

Attached: Florida Constitution.jpg (1275x763, 205K)

Hello fellow 717 user.

Ruralfag here in NW PA. Beautiful sunshine, 75F and about to tend to my tomato plants.

Floridian here as well. I'm dating a girl from pittsburgh that goes to FSU with me right now. I like PA girls but Florida girls are the best

Attached: 19.jpg (1080x1349, 1.92M)

Attached: oll8escnuh631.jpg (1058x164, 59K)

Source?

Attached: 1534723315393.png (800x825, 100K)

Snow was at its bare minimum last year, it is melting faster than ever too. The cold is my safe space, felling and splitting wood in the -25 we got last year from the arctic air was the happiest I've been in quite a long time.

Moving to West PA from Southern California for school soon. Gonna miss he weather here but hyped for the comfy 1776 vibes it'll offer while I'm there.

>CA
You mean SOME parts of NorCal that aren’t pozzed and a handful of red bubbles in some parts of SoCal. Other than that, this state is pozzed and infested with spics.

Attached: 4CFB2FD6-C50B-45B4-95F4-03356A4CA395.gif (511x512, 105K)

They've been working on 83 for years now. Why they contracted the cheapest Marylander agency is beyond me.

>bragging about Tejas

Attached: 1517433027542s.jpg (208x250, 6K)

Hope you are rural user. Granted most of PA west of the Appalachians is rural anyways. Stay away from Shittsburgh and you will be fine.

Awesome how are your plants doing? mine are knee high but I started by seed in may so it's partly my fault. I just topped and trimmed the excess, some in pots so i can move them out of the rain and let them dry out. The ones in the grown are extremely small, if I get any fruit at all i will be happy. When did you start yours or did you buy them?

God bless Chester county.

in the ground*

Don’t forget to drive the George Washington trail up north when you visit, and welcome!

Coming from living outside of Philly I kind of liked visiting Pittsburgh, any reason you don't like it there?

Yeah, King Nigger went out of his way didn’t he. He even imported somaliniggers into the Midwest ffs.

Attached: 276C5F29-E700-4341-A0DA-A067F4444D39.jpg (320x482, 25K)

Me and my gf stayed at a hotel over night there.The next morning we found out she had some weird holes on her neck...and I have no holes in my neck...is my sweetheart going to be okay??

Attached: mygf.jpg (1920x1080, 137K)

I moved from suburbs to Philly for work and now I'm surrounded by niggers. Where are the white people here I can't find them...

Seething gringo

PA is cancer.

CA is literally the only state worse than PA.

Ohio is the best state and we all know it

440 represent

Based.

Spic

Attached: 8C73BEB5-2AFD-47B8-91A4-22C8376F60B3.png (1600x900, 2.12M)

Pittsburgh, Philly, and Harrisburg are the primary reasons PA goes blue every election.
King nigger skipped over us, unfortuanetly where I live, spics and nogs come up from Baltimore, Jews from Jew York, and all the rest come here for less taxes.

Worse is all the Jewish construction agencies building that cardboard housing centers everywhere they can to house the new "Diversity" wanting to avoid our minority detainment center, the Urban Area.

Same here, except I started way late (they’re only a few inches high and I need to thin them). It’s my first time growing tomatoes, I’m really just getting some experience. Accidentally bought indeterminate vines (Cherokee purple) instead of determinate bushes so it should get interesting! Hope yours flourish well, you should get a nice harvest since you didn’t start too late.

Nigga you got cucked by a vampire.

based WHITE southron
I am also one of those

Attached: TWNBANASAE.jpg (1280x720, 52K)

Lol. I love when Florida subhumans pretend to be part of Dixie.

This is bait

Vampires are in Transylvania. We certainly aren't in Pennsylvania.

Ohio and everyone that lives there sucks. How's Toledo doing? Oh, a shit hole, you don't say. We've got the UP you know.

Correct and exurbspilled.

We have albino Apemen in Ghost Mountain and satanic cults hiding in the shadows everywhere, but no vampires.

Why would you do that? Commute is worth it to not be in philly all day.
t. Blue bell home owner.

>assmad Dearbornistani
I'd take Toledo over Flint any day of the week, subhuman.

Definitely not your fault user, I've been growing for years and some of the potted ones are 2.5-3ft and that's starting on the 3rd of may. I've been growing for years, everyone is struggling that didn't start indoors due to all this rain. Tomatoes need to dry out inbetween waterings for the most efficient root growth, because of all the rain we've been seeing it greatly reduces their chances of growing as big as usual. I recommend doing some pots next year, compost yourself or buy some potted soil. Top dress with some dolomite and water it in, about 1-2 tablespoon per gallon of soil, this will help keeps the PH balanced. I would probably avoid perlite right now. Thanks for the encouragement, I do hope you get something as well it's hard times right now but we will make it work, live and learn

>Pennsylvania is the best
>Allentown exists

That's a hard no from me.

>California
basically Mexico. Please secede.

Or build a greenhouse, but if you can't that's why I suggest pots so you can move them out of the rain, we've been getting a solid 1" or more each rainfall which is just killer and they don't like it at all. Lettuce/cucumber is another story, they don't mind as much but all plants need to dry out some every now and then.

It takes some getting used to, but the snow isn’t all that bad unless you’re caught driving in blizzard conditions. This year i visited Florida for a couple weeks to ease the relative discomfort of an average year of 10-15’ of snow.

>imagine being on the east coast and thinking you live in a good state
Midwest master race. You know the part of the country that's actually still white

Fantastic, thank you for the tips!

PA is still pretty white, plus we have the Amish.

I thought there would be white girls.... I am literally surrounded by niggers somebody help me.

>do you even know what a wawa is

girl

anyone??

The Amish are all inbreds who don't bathe.

Wawa is literally nothing, we got Sheetz nigga.

I moved here from PA. I miss not being hot as fuck all the time. I do enjoy however fucking trashy bleach blonde milfs with smokers voices fresh off their divorce from the third best used car salesman in Grand Rapids Michigan here on the coast

6.5/10

THREAD THEME SONG

youtube.com/watch?v=Vl3jK8NCLFc

Who is that from¿

misspelled Florida, dumbo

Quakercoon band

Powdered dolomite lime by the way, or oyster shell but oyster shell is limited to calcium whereas a good dolomite will have magnesium and calcium. A cheap fertilizer is dry bags of General Hydroponics MaxiGro or MaxiBloom, get a pound of it for less than $20 and you only need 2 teaspoons per gallon of water. The Maxibloom can be used for either grow or bloom on its own. Can also buy some rocks to put at the bottom of the pots for drainage, or in the potting hole in the grown.

Rorschach from Watchmen

>California please secede
Gladly

Go to the colleges white women are on campus and know not to leave aside hitting trendy bars.

Ill check it out

There's going to be a great migration south as this rain continues for another 5-6 years. NASA just released their next solr cycle prediction and they're saying the next maximum won't start until 2024-2025, and it will be the weakest in 200 years. Normies can't handle the rain and the increasingly bitter winters.

Attached: 1555510574684.jpg (1326x721, 196K)

i fucking hate it here. i hate everyone around me and i fucking hate football. people that say YINS and YALL deserve to be dragged to death by a bus. thanks for all the fucking """"bike share lanes"""" too . what a great idea, lets go even slower through the fucking city

Attached: pittsburgh.jpg (2000x1000, 588K)

bigfoot confirmed in the red circle

Attached: what happens here.jpg (984x585, 156K)

Because fucking Alberta life is great. You americans are alright, I don't want to shit things up by living in the states. Imagine being such a piece of shit that ...
>Be Canadian
>Think your country has gone to shit and there is no hope
>You move to the states
>A fucking coward and you bring your faggotry with you

Lmao you pathetic niggers never fail to make me laugh with your ”pa” threads. Face it. All midwesterners will be infinitely more successful than any of you sad virgins ever will be. You are on the wrong side of history. get over it losers

Based 440 also reporting

no, its not
but at least youre not ohio

>people that say YINS and YALL deserve to be dragged to death by a bus.
People who object to spontaneous correction of the English language's lack of an explicitly plural third person pronoun deserve to be raped to death by niggerfaggots. If you want a proscribed lexicon, move to France.