LEGENDS

LEGENDS

Attached: stalin lenin.jpg (1500x970, 665K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vOGuxmrcatU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Both killed millions of Russians, Stalin actually tens of millions. Give me one reason to like them.

stalin purgues more like 30.000

hitler wanted to genocide all of you

KHAZARS

Must be baiting.

>Both killed millions of Russians, Stalin actually tens of millions.
this is wrong. only americans believe this shit.

>Give me one reason to like them.
idk saving your ass from the nazis? turning russia from a feudal agrarian society into a superpower?

You just did.

Attached: smug-hitler.jpg (600x705, 31K)

Napoleon couldn't take Russia. What makes you think Hitler stood a fucking chance.

because technological advancement you retard. and napeoleon didn't have the entire continent of europe at his disposal(minus the UK)

Attached: 9AD9BB9B-ACB9-4C49-BCDF-411359952D0D.jpg (283x215, 52K)

WW2 would have never happened if Russia didn't become Communist, Fascism also wouldn't exist. And if you think they dindu nuffin then you are just retarded.

fascism did not come about as a reaction to communism. And Hitler came to power because of the bavarian communist revolution, not the russian one.

>And if you think they dindu nuffin then you are just retarded.

Where is your evidence that they killed millions?

A meme flag telling someone his history
>Jow Forums in a nutshell

I had never felt so ashamed, and was confused on why. I had never felt like this. Of course, I knew I wanted to fuck this man. I understood myself that well, but how I was feeling about him was different.
Then, I had a revelation. I was not just sexually attracted to the man, but I was romantically interested. Previously, I believed that there was no romantic attraction. I wasn’t in love with my former wife, Ekaterina, but for whatever reason I was in love with Leon Trotsky. Leon fucking Trotsky. Why had my mind decided to punish me like this? I had never done anything wicked, but somehow the mind had decided that this horrid man was someone I wanted to love. Someone I wanted to dance with at three in the morning, kiss passionately in the rain, watch silent movies, and make love to.
After I realized how I felt about him, I remember the biggest flaw in my attraction: his gender. I was attracted to a man. I am not a homosexual. Homosexuals are sick abominations. That view is the only thing that the Christians. However, what can the Christians have right? As the great visionary Karl Marx said, “Religion is the opium of the people.” The people who distribute that opium must be wrong about everything. However, Marx said that homosexaulity is wrong. I am a devout communist, so how can I defy my leader. A minor revolutionary like me cannot simply defy the greatest writer of all time. That is the definition of insanity!
Trotsky returned to the kitchen with cleaning supplies, paper towels, and a mop. He was struggling to carry all three simultaneously, but somehow he had not fallen backwards. “Stalin, can you help me clean up your vomit.” He asked as he put down the cleaning supplies.

“Oh, yeah.” I said as leaned forward and took some paper towels from him.
“So, how’s the revolution going?” Leon stated.
“You’re asking me? You’re second in command.” I mumbled.
“No, I’m asking Shakespeare.” He joked.
“Funny. Um, I guess it’s going well. I think there’s nothing that you wouldn’t know.” I retorted.
“Not to be rude, but if you’re not here regarding the revolution, then why are you here?” He questioned. I felt my stomach drop. I was done. I thought I may’ve been safe from the gulags; however, I was very wrong.
“Um, uh, I don’t know.” I stuttered.
“You don’t know? Comrade, you and I both know what you are here for.” He stated.
“What do you mean?” I remarked.
“My guards know about the icepick.” He shot.
“Shit. I’m so sorry!” I spat as I began tensing up in fear.
“I only have one comment, why haven’t you done it?” He asked.
“I am attracted to you.” I revealed.
“What?” He replied.
“Well, I was going to do it, but then I met you, and I like you. Like I really like you.” I commented.
“It’s okay Joseph, I believe that I like you as well, but in what way do you like me?”
“Both sexually and romantically.” I said as I prepared to be discharged.
“I do too.” Trotsky reported as he began leaning towards me.
“Really?” I pondered.
“Absolutely.” He resounded as he ran his hands down the center of my thighs. As his hands moved I felt my nerves light up. Just his hands made my body feel like a live wire. It was practically enough to make me climax right then. Then, I stood up and walked to him. I sat on his lap and wrapped my legs around him.
“As I said I really like you.” I reiterated as I undid his tie.

Their kill streak has not been beaten. Not even by Mao.

I woke up in Trotsky’s bed. It was large and extremely comfortable. It was much nicer than any bed I had ever slept in, but I had only slept in a bed for the first time about a year ago when I married my wife. Well, former wife. Anyway, Leon was lying underneath me with his penis against my inner thigh. Even though he was not currently doing anything to me, just the concept of being that close to this man like this was erotic. In that moment I felt so whole. I felt like the world had come together, because of this glorious display of comradeship, but then I remembered. I remembered how wrong this was. I cannot believe that for even a moment I had forgotten that this was immoral. I was being absolutely foolish. I, Joseph Stalin, had committed a sin against the ideology that I valiantly fought for. First of all, the writers of the Manifesto that I abide by did not approve of this. I cannot discount anything the visionaries that inspired me would say. I cannot toss aside any words of theorist who are far more intelligent than I.
Additionally, I had done it with Leon Trotsky of all people. He was a traitor to the movement; he was one who doubted the glory of the red flag. He had outlier ideas that Russia could not be communist on its own. His discourses were weak, and daresay foolish in comparison to works by Lenin. Also, I was furious at him. He had deprived me of my power. He had taken all that I wanted from me. He had destroyed my sliver of a chance that I could be president of Russia, because Lenin happened to like him more.
I now know how he does it. He somehow taps into the sinful part of the mind and seduces men. There is no other way that he could do such a thing. How can this feeble man control me without some sort of supernatural ability? Maybe, he was a witch like Rasputin, or some other devil. I personally never believed in religious or paranormal things, but his ability to make me do horrible things cannot be some mundane ability.

He must be something more, for there is no way that an average man could do something like that.
Then, he opened his eyes and whispered, “Stalin, get off of me.”
I rolled off him and replied, “Sorry.”
“It’s fine comrade.” He uttered.
“I know this is a personal question, but was I good?” I asked nervously.
“Good, hell, you were amazing. You’re the first man who didn’t let me top. Also, your penis is something else.” He chuckled.
“My former wife never liked it.” I said.
“Then, she didn’t fuck you like I fucked you.” He snickered.
“Leon, I fucked you.” I yelled.
“Sure you did.” He muttered as he stood up and went to pick up his pants.
“Why are you up so fast?” I asked.
“I have a meeting with Vladimir.” He commented as he threw me my trousers.
“Oh, um, I’ll be gone in a second.” I said as I turned around and slowly dressed.
“Perfect. Let’s do this again sometimes. Just don’t bring along an ice pick, will ‘ya.” He teased.
“Certainly.” I replied as I exited his room and headed into the Moscow streets.
I felt different on my walk that morning. I felt like something in me had changed. I no longer felt like myself, but like a stranger who was masquerading around in my skin. Knowing that I was capable of harboring feelings towards another man made me different. It made me someone who was a hypocrite, someone who had to keep secrets to survive. While some revolutionaries find homosexuality empowering, I felt as if it were bad, but I couldn’t say anymore. I was not sure what to think, let alone what doctrine to believe. For once in my life I was lost with no clue where to go.

says the CIA

Fascism is literally anti-Communist ideology. The coup in Germany happened thanks to the Soviet Union.

200,000 clergy killed in late 1920s, Red Terror when Communists came into power, Holodomor, purges in other countries like Lithuania, Estonia, etc.

Attached: Screenshot_20190407-135241.jpg (1440x727, 715K)

>The coup in Germany happened thanks to the Soviet Union.
The soviet union did not even exist then you tard.

>Fascism is literally anti-Communist ideology
It became that. That's not how it originated. Mussolini for example was a marxist before he became a fascist.

>Red Terror when Communists came into power
It was a civil war. There was also a white terror.

>Holodomor
meme and nothing to do with Stalin

>purges in other countries like Lithuania, Estonia, etc.
well you missed the biggest one, Stalin's great purge. which also necessary since Hitler was literally flooding the soviet union with fascists in an attempt to collapse the government when the attack came.

Пoшeл к чepтy, пидpилa.

They killed millions of bible thumpers so I guess they're okay

>Soviet Union didn't exist then
Yeah my bad, referring to the Bolsheviks, they controlled a lot of Russia in 1918 and that's when the coup happened.
>Musollini was Marxist
Source? Never heard of this. Either way the whole basis of Fascism/Nazism is anti-Marxism. That's why commies got thrown into concentration camps.
>White terror
Happened in response to Red Terror.
>Nothing to do with Stalin
He ordered it m8. One his subordinates, I can't recall his name atm, told the Bolsheviks to kill 10k Ukrainians a week until they give up their crops. Of course at one point Bolsheviks beat the Ukrainians and starvation ensued.

OP folds under questioning...
youtu.be/vOGuxmrcatU

30, 000 my ass!

Stalin wanted to send all kikes to Gulag and he killed the filthy rat Trotsky. That's pretty good.

Attached: E73AC7CB-9F5B-4A44-96B0-3444DE1D039C.jpg (960x539, 54K)

Stalin himself was secretly a devout christian himself.

>they controlled a lot of Russia in 1918 and that's when the coup happened.
Nothing to do with them regardless. Germany had a gigantic communist movement with or without russia.
>Happened in response to Red Terror
Still part of a civil war.
>Source? Never heard of this.
Just google it. He became a fascist to appease his rich sponsors. Hitler and Mussolini became movements because of the rich elites of germany and italy fearing communist uprising. That part is true. But blaming the soviet union for that is retarded. Both countries had enormous economic instability and huge socialsit movements. Chances are they would have been placed in power regardless.

>He ordered it m8. One his subordinates, I can't recall his name atm, told the Bolsheviks to kill 10k Ukrainians a week until they give up their crops
Where is this coming from? IT's true Stalin wanted to eliminate capitalism in the countryside but they went about it is to subsidize farmers. When the farmers no longer had to rely on the kulaks to rent their shit and their profits were hurting the kulaks embarked on their campaign of devastation. They burned half the crops and 70% of the livestock of the ukraine. They caused the starvation.

Wat

Attached: 1558182528254.png (959x1024, 992K)

Attached: bjew.jpg (380x479, 45K)