If slav=slave, who enslaved whom?

If slav=slave, who enslaved whom?

Attached: 1561410809577.png (965x769, 1.14M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saqaliba
youtube.com/watch?v=q8SWMAQYQf0
wikiwand.com/en/Ufa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I like slavs

I like slaves

Khazars

I suggest actually reading up on the origin of the term instead of being a fucking retard.

this, it comes from a Greek verb skyleúo 'to strip a slain enemy'.

I guess either Frankish empire enslaved field dwellers or Byzantines enslaved Balkanoids

the slav-greek wars were so destructive they destroyed their own records and set humanity back hundreds of hundreds of centuries

explains why your population is getting replaced.

anyways here's the real history of the word "slav"

Attached: slav.png (875x384, 243K)

>muh history

Attached: 73e.jpg (220x285, 7K)

>and set humanity back hundreds of hundreds of centuries
>hundreds of centuries
holy shit wuz dey like cyborgz n shit? sheeeeeeeiiiiiit.....

Attached: sheeeit mayne face movin'n sheeit.gif (700x700, 240K)

Just like in the transatlantic slave trade, it was the local elite who did the actual enslaving and sold the slaves to the foreigners.

(((Wikipedia)))

Finns desu, I mean even the word aryan comes from finno-ugric word for slave, orja (orya)

>he thing english and slavic languages are same

Attached: 1557080832577.png (500x322, 44K)

prove it wrong, it's not like some kike wrote the article like they do for the "alt right" wikipedia page (which is a fun read)

if you thought plato was intelligent clearly you would be blown away by the ancient slavic philosopher aristotle socratoski who invented all indo-european language groups AND the first working boat

>mfw we wuz italians n shiiiit

Attached: slave.png (868x182, 85K)

>slav=slave
Slavs trade white nordic women from Scandinavia and deal money from it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saqaliba

Wait, if the english word for slave comes from slavs, then we shall request reparations for centuries of cultural appropriation of the worst kind.
Pay up bongs. Give back the gold you stole from us in the meanwhile.

might makes right, you took your nation back after two world wars. now take the cash from the cuckolds

Slavs colonized around 1/5 of the world and still hold it. If anything Slavs have been conquers, they started out as a small tribe in East Central Europe and ended up holding all this land.

Attached: 1920px-Slavic_World_updated.png (1920x1034, 330K)

In the old days we called them Wenden and the French were called Welsch,in fact we still call French people in Switzerland Welsch.

this, they have nothing to be ashamed of.

Top kek. Varangians sold Slavs down river.

Russians and Swedes enslaved Finns

?

Attached: Map-Romance_World.png (1280x657, 156K)

>Top kek. Varangians sold Slavs down river.
NO lmao. Rus' people trade scandi woman for many and stuff

We are not slaves faggot

Slavs are friends of black people

Attached: 1559974400664.jpg (1000x800, 212K)

We aren’t

>muh landmass
Because Siberia is extremely useful, fertile and resourceful.

Attached: russia mordor.jpg (940x653, 245K)

Vikings sold their own people as well, they had no shame.

I fail to see how this disproves my point, additionally Slavs most have genetic similarities. What is the genetic similarity between a Romanian and a Congolese?

>hurr it's bad land
Hmm, so this is 73 IQ at work

Why is it accepted to shit on slavs on this board?

It's mostly western cope, they look around outside and see a bunch of Muhammeds and Tyrones fucking their women. They get angry that this isn't the situation everywhere in Europe. Jews also dislike Slavs for a similar reason.

All of Russia's oil, gas, and most of natural resources are there.
The south of Siberia is extremally fertile.
And unlike you chinks, slavs are capable of exploiting this land despite it's temperatures.

>additionally Slavs most have genetic similarities
Wrong. Slavic is just a linguistic group. You can find more similarities between the Poles and the Germans or the Bulgars and the Turks than their similarities with the Russians for example

quite simple there once was a jew let's call him the bootjew. The bootjew enslaved a slav, which inturn inslaved another one and the whole circle has been formed.

no it comes from slawa which means glory/feast

Attached: Doge_smile.jpg (693x720, 34K)

It is/will be

A shit-tonne of oil/natural gas is in Siberia and once the ice melts they will settle SLAVIC BVLLs there.

I meant the word for slave.

True. Czechs are Germans.

Attached: 1561474161064.jpg (850x913, 428K)

oh okay

Poles have more common genetically with Germans yes, but not with fucking Turks..

Attached: 1553104384504.png (1000x645, 130K)

At least do some research between spewing shit form your ass. Germans have genetic similarly with Slavs because there has been admixture between the two. Germany has a significant concentration of R1a about 60% in the East part of the nation and 1/4 nation wide.

Attached: ufa_Page_2.gif (1001x601, 119K)

Sorry for my bad english skills. I mean Poles/Germans and Bulgars/Turks

Russians enslaved everyone.

if Nijemci= deaf people , why can some germans hear?

Yeah but not on same scale as finns did them

not deaf, mute
since their language is so disgusting early slavs just assumed they just mumble or growl or something instead of actually talking
thus mutes

Russia probably has more ethnic Finns than Finland, they've essentially adopted a Russian identity but they're still Finnish.

yeah you are right, i messed up the translation a little.
i see why would they think that tho kek , i know german too, and its a really ugly language when spoken

What the fuck is UFA?

yeah, literally every single german word sounds like a war crime

Is it possible to speak German without sounding angry?

youtube.com/watch?v=q8SWMAQYQf0

I just assume it's a prerequisite

It's a city in the Tatar region of Russia

wikiwand.com/en/Ufa

Rome.

That's why it's not a shithole