Finally get a job

>Finally get a job
>Pay is good
>Get my first ever paycheck today
>Almost 20% of it was taxed

Where were you when you realised taxation is absolute theft?

Attached: 407831.jpg (500x486, 31K)

under fucking aged band

I agree fellow eleutheromanic. Gas the jews, 1776 NOW

>baby lefty gets his first paycheck and immediately realizes why smart people are for less government

It's sad that it takes so long in someone's life before they come to this obvious realization..

It goes straight to blacks and Jews and you aren't going to do a single thing about it.

Attached: 1561421202629.jpg (497x497, 43K)

you think 20% is bad?

just wait until he learns about property taxes

>dumb niggers don't realize the government is a service
Stay naive, lolberts.

20% LOL
Here in Germany you pay like 50%

yeah you but you live in a shithole

This. But honesty if taxation here were 20% my wage would be same.

Don't forget, inflation is tax too! So when you hear all the campaigning about taxing the big companies to pay for various stupid shit, remember they, like the individual rich are masters of passing on the cost.

So even that 80% you think you have is worth less and less over time, thanks to big jew's fiscal policy.

man, I love being a 1099

>implying Germany is a bigger shit hole than Estonia
sure...

Right around the time I got my first okay-paying job and realized all that road maintenance and schooling that I'd never actually thought about was being paid for by the proletariat.

>almost 20%

You're in the US? It's more than that, look up the employer portion of social security tax. The money's supposed to go to fund people's retirements so you don't starve to death when you're 70, but the Republicans want to steal the social security money and give it to the rich.

cry more bitch

>. The money's supposed to go to fund people's retirements so you don't starve to death when you're 70, but the Republicans want to steal the social security money and give it to the rich.
Sweaty, social security relies more on the government than it does on social security dues to fund itself. In my opinion social security should be abolished along with the dues and the elderly should just live with their children or live off of their union pensions.

>Republicans
(((Republicans)))

So much progress and time has been lost in recent history.

We have so much technology and productivity, and yet instead of allowing people to fund cities on Mars, our labour is burned away to fund the unproductive.

How much time and money has been lost giving Tyrone a paycheck? Or being too scared to criticize single mothers. It's all so tiresome

I know, right? When did Western Civilization start becoming pussified like this? I'm so sick of the babying of lesser people.

Being a neet on the dole
Silly wagie

Get on that welfare brother.

>what is a tax refund?

haha 20%. Fucking kill yourself we are like 50% here in quebec.

Damn, wish I wasn't afraid to get a job.

Imagine complaining for just 20%
At leas is whiter...

no shit. i'm fighting with the irs right now.
>tell me i owe tax
>don't think so but fine, apply for payment plan, which they approve
>they send me approval paperwork
>2 weeks later
>get screaming hissyfit letter from them demanding the entire sum due in 1 week
>it's for $500 more than it should be
if only i were a nigger they'd waive the bill and give me a freee thousand dollarydooskies.

fun fact, no other nation in the world has ever paid more than 10% income tax until (((modern economics))) took over the west. 95% of tax money is wasted or worse, used to our own detriment to wage israel's wars for them and import niggers to shit up our nation.
it's a bloated bureaucracy and it is taxation without representation. i did NOT consent to pay israel's way for them. i did NOT consent to pay for every spic who hops the border to eat and sleep off my dime while i starve.

revolution now. unironically drag them from their homes and shoot them. this is tyranny.

>It goes straight to blacks and Jews and you aren't going to do a single thing about it.
>It goes straight to blacks and Jews and you aren't going to do a single thing about it.

A return of the interest free loan you were forced to give to Mr. Goldberg at the IRS.

Lol 20% we pay almost that in sales tax nevermind I come tax deductions. Get on my level faggot

You probably pay negative taxes like the majority of people, at least here in the usa. Most people get tgeir taxes returned to them at tax time

Lol here state is basically a partner, if you work freelance then its completely fucked up, say you make 3000€, the 1700€ go to the state, FUCK this shit

Negative taxes? What? That isnt even a thing in Germany. Taxes means the politicians need to eat lobster, and you HAVE to pay it

>pay 7k in taxes
>get 1k returned to you
>oy vey look, goy, you pay negative tax!

Forgot flag

>gross salary is good
>net salary is not good
by using very, very advanced mathematics I can tell you that your salary is not actually good

I got an $18,000 paycheck and after 401k, insurance, and tax withholdings I only got $9,000 in take home pay. Absolutely fucking disgusting

Hold my beer faggots

Betsy DeVos isn't a Jew you dumb fuck.

American tax terminology is a mess. They have 'income tax', which they've convinced everyone needs to be cut. However, most of the tax the working class pays out of their income isn't technically CALLED 'income tax'.

You and Denmark are like 80% lol.
Love how the commies use you guys as an example for why 'free healthcare' works.
How much do you save a year? What is the average cost of living and how much is each paycheck after tax?

Try half

I kekd

Oy vey! Another white nationalist Hitler is born!

You must be in a tax free state to because it's typically 30 or higher

>American tax terminology is a mess. They have 'income tax', which they've convinced everyone needs to be cut.
It does need to be cut. Half of Federal Income tax goes to Social Security and Medicare, and both of those programs are going to be in the red within a decade. Government Social programs are shit, and that should all go to the private sector.

Betsy DeVos isn't a Jew you dumb fuck.

American tax terminology is a mess. They have 'income tax', which they've convinced everyone needs to be cut. However, most of the tax the working class pays out of their income isn't technically CALLED 'income tax'.

>rare flag

Medicare would be in the black if you just had state-owned enterprises competing directly in the healthcare market. Why exactly do you pay over €200 for a bottle of insulin that was €40 twenty years ago?

>income tax
>social security withholding
>Medicare withholding
>sales tax
And my personal favorite
>property tax
Plus
>inflation, the hidden tax
Just wait until the jew figures out how to tax air.

You know you're doing well when the biggest gripe you have is how much tax is taken away.

I don't pay anything for insulin. Don't even pay for health insurance. Don't have to.

>paying taxes
Say it with me boys. I'm autistic and have no job. My power tools are a collection and only get used for a hobby. I cannot get a job because I'm unemployable due to autistic fits.

Don't come here. You'll pay 50% and it all goes to illegal migrants who receive all the free housing benefits and rape your wife, for which they get sentenced to some asylum where they can use drugs and fuck even more people all day. And of course you'll also pay for that as well.

>be german
>50% direct tax
>20% more tax because of VAT and stuff like this

If you dont placate them with gibs they will just come and rub you (more often). Youd have to either exterminate them or just pay em off and segregate them as we do now (or try to).

>forced
Does the Public Edjewcation System not teach you libshits how a W-4 works?
Of, of course they don't. If you understood how tax withholding worked your Jewish LIE about beanniggers paying employment taxes suddenly stops.

>20%
Be happy, but yes tax is theft

Dat rite...pay up or else...also Op is a 15 year old kid...ban

>Almost 20%
rookie numbers

Attached: 1554855934639.jpg (640x427, 34K)

Welcome to the adult world. Your taxes will keep shanequa and her eight children very fed. Also more missiles for isreali defense.

Attached: 87936A4E-9207-416E-92BC-E145773B2239.jpg (460x337, 28K)

Okay, post your medical records and I'll look through them to see if I can find anything you're being overcharged for.

Or just admit that when something in America costs 3x what comparable countries pay for equal service, the problem is likely to be what's DIFFERENT about America.

>rookie numbers
It's sad to call 20% "not much" just because you are used to 50%.
20 is still way too fucking much

>overcharged
What are you on about? If I need to go to a doctor, I go to a walk in clinic and just pay cash. Only brainlets fall for this big pharma jew trick of going to a hospital for everything.
I'm in good health, great vision, good dental hygine. What do I need 'insurance' for? I'm not 60 years old, what's the point in getting it?

Amazon and General Electric corporations are too big and important to pay taxes. That's why we need that tax money from little people like you. With time, you will get used to it.

> be ukrainian
> pay 5% income tax because of popular yet legal loophole
> complain about how that's too much

Attached: first_quarter.png (1414x94, 32K)

>Negative taxes? What?
Niggers and Jewish billionares have an effective negative tax rate. Which means they revive more money from the Government than they pay.

In order to encourage people to breed we give a straight cash bounty per child as a tax credit. It gives a little extra back.
Pay $5000 in Fed taxes, standard deduction, child credit, it's not unusual to end up getting $6-7000 back. That's a negative tax rate.

Problem is, the system was never designed to deal with niggers who collect welfare for life and shit out 6-9 niglets, collecting the tax bounty on all of them.

There is a great little infographic of the lifetime "contribution" of niggers that floats around on the nigger hate threads. I'm sure someone will drop it now that it's been summoned.

Then of course you have Jews. Which are actually a far bigger burden as far as taxes go, but people hate niggers far more than Amazon.

taxes are what you pay if you want people taking your money to wear suits and briefcases instead of leather jackets and machetes

everything >0% is too much

Attached: uuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhh.jpg (640x640, 55K)

That's called the wage cuck tax. Its used on wage cucks hard work to pay for neets like me.

Attached: evil-boss-or-businessman-with-a-whip-in-his-hands-vector-13734891.jpg (1000x1080, 73K)

>Almost 20% of it was taxed

You can be glad you don't live in Germany. Here is must give away more than twice as much.

If you were to attribute all my income to VAT as well and the social payments withheld from my gross salary I would be taxed at 60%

based

that it's mandatory tells me it's not a service, it's a tax

Don't forget the higher prices you pay for products because companies are taxed. It is more like 80% tax in total. It is actually sad if you think about it from the perspective of slavery.
People say the term 'wageslave' is over the top and an exaggeration. It really isn't tho. It fits literally.

My point desu (to be honest)

Try not paying your taxes and see who comes knocking faggot.

Don't come here. You'll pay 50% and it all goes to illegal migrants who receive all the free housing benefits and rape your wife, for which they get sentenced to some asylum where they can use drugs and fuck even more people all day. And of course you'll also pay for that as well.

tax isnt theft
tax is tenure

because voting isnt tied to land ownership anymore your body proper is your estate and to have that estate you have to have tenure, which means scutage which means you pay tax instead of rendering service for the right to your tenure ie right to vote and exist I guess

I got my 12% as taxes, almost 6% as social taxes, 10% from i got after taxes as another tax and 2% at every goods i buy as another tax. So it is about 20-25% i am giving to gibmerment. So... What was you saying?

>Those who do not work do not pay taxes
>Those who do work pay taxes
Imagine deciding to wage slave for a corporation and be forced to give a significant portion of your income to the government in taxes

>Where were you when you realised taxation is absolute theft?
nigger, you got a job. now stfu and work.

>When?
First paycheck desu, as everyone else

kek
20%

I payed 40% then quit my job, moved to a state without income tax, and completely changed my priorities.

Wage Slaves are fucking zombies.

Well it's not 805 income tax but you could say on each 100kr we earn, 76kr goes to the state i different forms of taxes which is absurde since you'd expect a lot more wellfare for that money.
Personally I'm part of the upper middle class, and I'm educated in the countryside while my parents are city-boomers so I help them out in exchange for "semi-free housing" and financial benefits. I work 2 jobs (4-7 days a week) I'm applying for a 3rd job as a hobby and I've got some plans but i make on average 20k SEK per month and save around 50% while living a pretty comfy life.
(Note that I'm not at all "highly educated" as the rest of my family but life in the smaller cities are life on easy-mode if you got the starting capital)

Taxation isn't theft. Taxation is rent. If you don't like it, move your property off of Uncle Sam's property.

What happens if you actually have something serious?

Yes, paying cash up front really does help keep the costs down - but so does being healthy enough to be in a position to negotiate.

>jew trick
Congrats on being jewed by the people who actually run your country. Hint: they aren't Jews. Hint 2: they don't like them that much.

Is that the one from Vox Day's blog? The one where he included some really basic math errors without noticing?

>bitching about a $9k paycheck
Fuck you

Good luck getting insurance after you actually need it and enjoy those jacked up premiums even if you manage to not get sick at all by then

>What happens if you actually have something serious?
Like what? Health insurance for most is just vision and dental. If you have some chronic disease then you get a more specific plan.
Break arm? Go to clinic.
Need medicine? Go to clinic.
My wife wears glasses. Should I get a $20 a month plan for her, or should I just pay the $50 to an optomitrist and have him write her a prescription, and then have the glasses cut at Wal-mart for like $100?

>Good luck getting insurance after you actually need it and enjoy those jacked up premiums even if you manage to not get sick at all by then
You need insurance because you might get sick? Cucked Leaf.

>20
Hahahaha, user if you only knew what we pay in germany

I lost my job earlier this year due to a literal penny-pinching jew bringing in a Kenyan 'outsourcing' company that make about 10 pence per hour. I felt my blood vaporize with incandescent rage. I was good at my wagie job too. To make matters worse, I'd just gotten engaged and I have a shit ton of stuff I need to pay for.
As such I decided to say fuck it, and I have spent my time trying to set up an online store to sell T-shirts. It's slow business, but I have happy customers and there is absolutely zero kike influence.
I fucking hate this system, bros. I just want to earn an honest fucking buck and they can't even let a goy do that.
I fucking hate my life.

He didn't give a timeframe.

>>Almost 20% of it was taxed
How DARE you complain about paying taxes???

Do you have any idea how many """"poor undocumented migrants""" your tax dollars will feed, clothe, medicate, and educate?

Someone gotta pay for the replacement populace in the U.S.

Now get back to work, Consuela needs more free pampers and milk so she can shit out another 10 anchor babies in her lifetime.

Those diapers/milk/etc aint gonna pay for itself!!

And in 20 years from now?

The first anchor baby that Consuela shit out of her smelly loose vagina the second she stepped onto US soil is a legal citizen and now has a college degree and will be hired and promoted over you (a natural born citizen) because "muh diversity" and other thinly veiled anti-white policies.

Try 50%

Help me, bros.

Attached: 1532393692331.png (216x233, 20K)

A service to a select few and their nigger hordes.

Greek Jew memeflagger

I was in France where 60% of your income gets taxed

How old are you?