>2019
>tanker gets hit by some explosive
>US blames Iran
>Iran says nah
>US sends drone
>Iran shoots it down
>US is angry
>orange buffoon in the White House goes trigger happy
>orange buffoon congratulates himself for stopping war almost triggered by himself
>US White House gets called mentally handicapped by Iran
>orange buffoon
>pic related
Do Americans really do this?

Attached: shtates.jpg (1280x720, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sputniknews.com/europe/201906251076047199-huge-explosion-rocks-oil-refinery-in-spain-near-gibraltar/
youtube.com/watch?v=4gmDtzwrUGY
theolivepress.es/spain-news/2019/06/25/breaking-incident-at-san-roque-oil-refinery-as-flames-and-smoke-billow-from-plant/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i peed and farded and shidded and came

muh 4d chess!
stfu libtard
and least, but obviously not last: MIGA!!!

Attached: C7tbWdsW4AgeEJn.jpg (750x555, 88K)

this thread will not garner any replies because it is the truth

>MIGA!!!
MIGA!!

How much do they pay you per thread?

Two scoops

And right on time, another oil refinery in the West goes up in flames.
sputniknews.com/europe/201906251076047199-huge-explosion-rocks-oil-refinery-in-spain-near-gibraltar/

>trigger happy
>doesn't want war
Uhh, okay Mohammad

absolutely based

I'm serious
I could use hard cold cash and I'm pretty sure your weak ass shitposting is keeping down whoever is hiring you to keep this garbage topic floating
drop me a line on the IRC, I'm literally the only italian guy in the channel there

Initiating and then stopping a war with Iran exposed how many warmongers we have in office. It actually was a smart move

Of muslim cum

Do kikrauts actually do pic related?

Attached: 1561107732675.jpg (654x881, 165K)

The USA wasn’t angry about the drone lol some Zionists were or are. Yeah ur post is very Zionist-like. Should we be bombing Iran right now, brother Abraham?

The USA wasn’t mad lol Zionists were and are. Should be bombing Iran out of existence right now, brother Abraham?

>germany judging anyone

Attached: 2daf54328cc9ec402499621c90bbd169.jpg (600x600, 88K)

0 days without Israeli saboteurs.

Would explain why your country is such a insufferable shithole.

Attached: American ancestry.jpg (1296x834, 386K)

>sputniknews.com
Why do you even browse there, are you not patriotic?

What's wrong with you, I just come here to laugh at you lot and especially the MAGA/MIGApedes

>draws up options to bomb Iranian targets
Yeah sure, no war at all

Nah, almost a Fürst-Pückler, your choice

>ruin Europe
Haha, what a dumb fantasy.

>lol look at me I'm deranged, ZOGZOGZOG lol

Iran calling Trump a fucking retard is so funny. Mostly because they're right.

Idk, it could be Iran turning up the heat. I'm supportive of them doing it, since they are already under a blockade (an act of war).

Yeah that's the best part about it, isn't it? Imagine they called Obama "mentally retarded" - maybe delusional proto-MAGApedes would rail YUS then NO because it's Iran after all, but now everyone's basically like "Yup, checks out" lol.

I browse everywhere. Why wouldn't you want the largest possible sample of propaganda?

i love how right wing retards think this orange buffoon is some kind of genius for cancelling an attack THAT HE ORDERED

Attached: 93_GORILLION_MRW.gif (377x372, 3.46M)

>Why wouldn't you want the largest possible sample of propaganda?
Cuz it's the dumbest Russian propaganda ever löl

MIGA

Actually a good point. Especially the kikrauts with precious metals in their names.

>doesn't want war

Implying that matters. The only thing that matters for Trump is what his kike masters want him to do, ie a war with Iran.

>fantasy

Attached: 1559479134131.png (1232x2974, 203K)

youtube.com/watch?v=4gmDtzwrUGY

Attached: phil-schneider2-600x450.jpg (600x450, 24K)

>The only thing that matters for Trump is what his kike masters want him to do
No you silly Antisemite, the only thin that matters for Drumpf is Drumpf and his extended swamp family

Where do you get your propaganda from then, if you don't like the Russian stuff?

Germans that emigrated 100+ years ago are absolutely unrelated to today's cuc-ked subspecies of europoors

Our media landscape is pretty diverse and not as shit as a lot of yours, but I wouldn't actively browse to basically some deranged Russian weeaboo's blog to get some mixed platter of shit.

It's not worse than the German propaganda, or any less credible. I know who controls the German media, so I know what to expect from them. It's the same with the Russian, the British, whatever.

>It's not worse than the German propaganda
lol MIGA

theolivepress.es/spain-news/2019/06/25/breaking-incident-at-san-roque-oil-refinery-as-flames-and-smoke-billow-from-plant/

>Anyone who doesn't agree with me is a shill.

the truth
americans don't want war with Iran

you are correct--now go fuck yourself leaf

Well, if he's right that it is raising prices and it hits China the hardest, it could be useful, but to most people it certainly does look stupid right now.