The police are tools for the Bourgeoisie

Attached: .jpg (400x300, 15K)

DEATH to the bourgeoise and their lapdogs

Long live the red terror!

youre the tool

Therefore...?

Police aren't tools of the bourgeoisie. They're violent, angry "people" who want to commit heinous acts against others without getting punished for it. It doesn't matter who their victims are, they just want to hurt others.

But who will do the terrorising when the police are dead?

nah.. we just need to get rid of nogs and illegals. everything will be fine from there

>bourgeoisie
As a general rule, people who use the word "bourgeoisie" are the bourgeoisie.

>t.bourgeoisie

Therefore?...

Antifa will never show up to an event where there isn't police nearby to break up the riots before they get hurt.
They won't show up to strong police presence because it would spoil their hooliganism, but they're too scared to actually get into melees with their targets without an authority figure to step in and save them when it gets bad.

Attached: 1555102471363.jpg (960x789, 46K)

Attached: Juden_Pig.jpg (500x553, 37K)

Antifa will never show up to an event where there isn't police nearby to break up the riots before they get hurt.
They won't show up to strong police presence because it would spoil their hooliganism, but they're too scared to actually get into melees with their targets without an authority figure to step in and save them when it gets bad.

NOOOOOO STOP KILLING MY PRECIOUS NIGGERS!!!!
>gets detained for a DUI

Attached: 1520918302080.jpg (808x805, 141K)

What's tragic is we on the right still think police are here to serve us. They don't. What you don't know being young is the shift happened during the 1980's: McRonaldworld. Before Reagan, get this: police actually
>Would find your bike if it was stolen by checking for fingerprints
>Would come over in one car if something went wrong then see how much was wrong and if it was wrong solve what was wrong
>Did not wear body armor like Israeli military commandos (who now train them by the way)
>Had a detective branch for more than just narc (drugs) and homicide. You and the crime that happened to you were considered worth a visit and talk from a detective. Then they followed up and actually did shit
>Let kids go for minor offenses
>Waited before engaging fire

The shift from this to today's police force was under Reagan and disguised as needed for "The War on Drugs". It was secretly a war declared upon the homeland and its citizens. Every time you cheer a nog being shot dead by this internal enemy you boost its payscale and actions. Remember this always: WHAT THEY TEST OUT ON NIGGERS THEY WILL DO TO YOU.

There are no exceptions. Believe it. It's true.
>t. fuckin oldanon

Cops and FBI just enforce what our Kike rulers tell them to. Elites do wicked pedophile shit and the FBI turns blind eye. Look at the Juicy Smullet Nigger.

Justice = JUST (((US)))

So then why did the Soviet union have police if there was no bourgeoisie.
Hmmm makes you think.

nah.. we just need to get rid of nogs and illegals. everything will be fine from there

Attached: (((law_enforcement))).jpg (578x492, 69K)

10000000000000000000000000000% correct.

Police are a tool of the state which wants to have a monopoly on force/violence. The solution is to decentralize the police and fund it privately.

if you are incapable of not committing crimes you should be gassed

When has that ever lead to less violence? The most violent and most short lived states in history have been anarchist and that one ancap state under Pinochet.

Stop being a commie. Get a fucking job and take care of yourself no one else will do it for you. If you choose to demand others support you then you created your own hell, live in it.

Can you define bourgeoisie

Every white officer I've ever talked to in my life has been racist and pro 2a. While they might not be on your side the roided out Boomer with 14 words tattooed on his bicep is actually on mine.

You faggots forget, somehow you've managed to convince yourselves that fascists and cops are different groups against each other. Think about this for a minute,
>Fascists
>Law enforcement
Yeah man , every time a cop stomps a nigger or shoots a meth head I cheer. I encourage the law and seek to pervert it into my favor. I'm a fascist faggot, of course I like the police.

Attached: .jpg (2121x1414, 1.1M)

Attached: 1560203617995.jpg (777x540, 69K)

Bourgeoisie AKA the globalists

Conservatives support local law enforcement.

>The police are tools for the jews
fixt