White sharia

Chechens are the purest whites.
>based trad society
>high birth rates
> mixing is rare and prohibited
Anyone who says they and the other Russian caucuses Muslims are not white is a kike

Attached: 22C447A0-8CFA-461C-9619-4252F866F4F7.jpg (1300x883, 1.14M)

Other urls found in this thread:

news4jax.com/consumer/police-say-family-members-used-atm-skimmers-to-prey-on-hundreds
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ingushetians

Pic. Kike shills will say they are not white because islam

Attached: F8463D0C-077F-47AE-AE0D-F4DD793DAEEE.jpg (1024x768, 404K)

Aryan Chechen soldier stands next to a russian mongoloid

Attached: ee1BdyaZY4c.jpg (482x601, 127K)

Aryan chechens

Attached: C086390C-D979-4E87-9E4A-B5635DDA19BB.jpg (586x480, 81K)

Only a Russian "person" could think those people are white.

>leaf chink mutt

Attached: 6A72D0D2-E7F0-43CC-A6A7-B8AABF67BC94.jpg (650x365, 28K)

Fuck off, subhuman. I pray to god you get genocided and Ivan rapes your women to death.

Attached: kruto.jpg (283x178, 6K)

Is all this true, Jow Forums? Can I add Chechnya to my list of whitepills, along with:
1) Orania/Afrikaners
2) The Amish
3) Hungary

Attached: confusedabu.png (612x491, 98K)

Fuck off, D&C shill leaf

Yes.

Attached: F93BEE73-55DD-40B9-BFF9-8522804F7468.jpg (604x596, 80K)

This is one of the oldest color photos in existence, taken in Sweden. Often traditional garb can mask the fact that these are White people.

Attached: sweden-early-color-photo.jpg (1000x735, 165K)

Here’s a similar one, Dagestani man and woman 1903

Attached: 655DB8A8-684C-4793-A0B4-DE28D204FB95.jpg (2200x2492, 1.55M)

Why are you circumcised mutts so obsessed with who is white and who is not. Kys!

Obsessed

Don't you need to go give food aid to some rapefugee, you fucking eurocuck?

Attached: rapefugees1.jpg (640x480, 82K)

Attached: кадыров.jpg (604x596, 64K)

Straight to hell

You do realize the worst refugees are Chechens, right? Fucking useless moron.

Attached: G6Y3WFAHC5FFFCMXJEX3UOVTIU.jpg (800x496, 69K)

Schlomo.

Attached: DoAWBWLXgAECMKn.jpg (885x1200, 315K)

If white sharia works then why are Chechnya, Albania and Bosnia shitholes

On the other hand though, these shitskins were labelled "Romanian" by the (((media))) in the US:
news4jax.com/consumer/police-say-family-members-used-atm-skimmers-to-prey-on-hundreds

interesting. is it those by Prokudin-Gorskij?

If they are white, why does the establishment protect them? Explain Clinton's intervention in Bosnia.

Now that's more like it. Dutchmen used to be so based...

What language do they pray in? Sacrificing your native tongue for Arabic is the ultimate in cuckholdery and a betrayal of ones ancestors. I actually wouldn’t mind Islam so much if they didn’t insist on filling everything with shitty Arab culture.

most Chechens who live in Europe look like Gypsies. But I respect their culture.

Chechnya is far from a shithole. If anything, compared to Chechnya USA is a shithole.

Why is every Georgian such a cuck when it comes to chechnya?

Grozny these days is a paradise thanks to Putinbucks.

unironically based
know a Chechen
fucking ginger muslim
teaching those shitskins how to behave
they can't say anything against him
we do mma
absolute bro

Attached: 1561122281343.gif (370x446, 1.28M)

>shithole

Attached: 1666740A-6E5F-4EF3-9A77-870030876E77.jpg (800x533, 117K)

>albania
>bosnia
>white
heh

Attached: tumblr_inline_p7graw6SKu1rzwmlr_540.jpg (500x339, 64K)

Are the ones that emigrated a cross section though? Here in the US if you looked at the Mexican immigrants, you'd think all Mexicans were brown. In fact, it's the brown rural peasants coming here, while the castizo/White upper classes in Mexico City are happy to send these shitskins north.

Built on the backs of almost two decades of Russian labor. Kill yourself.

Chechens are considered white in the USA btw.

They're white but they would always side with their muslim brothers before westerners. You stormfags know nothing about Islam and think that anyone who is white will just stick together because of "muh skin colour".

>Bosnia
>white
look at this faggot

Attached: 1561474734186.jpg (227x222, 8K)

They have oil and rare earths. So it's hard to tell where are those money coming from.

meh it's nothing special. Tonnes of commie blocks with a park and mosque.

>Gopnikmuslims
>Pure
Steppe rape babies the lot of them.

Chechens look like Arabs in Russia and white in your shitstate, dum-dum.

George Burdi, the Rahowa singer, is from the Caucasus Mountains region if I recall correctly. (In b4 someone calls him a traitor, actually he was just on hiatus because burnout, and now he's back.)

Attached: band-rahowa.jpg (298x169, 11K)

If you type in "blonde-haired chechens" in google images, a lot comes up. Maybe this is a whitepill after all.

Let me remind you, comrade, that those half-niggers even consider themselves as white. What a joke. Mericans cann`t into racial theory.
All nations of Northern and Southern Causaus are not white, they are mestizos, like Arabs, Turks or Latinos.

Attached: D1uI52lX0AI0Vxd.jpg (1200x672, 255K)

t. Chechen diaspora

Well you would know best since you live there, but what about the Google Images thing with the blonde-haired Chechens?

Chechens are whiter than Italians, Gayreeks, Portugese.

Idk why Jow Forums hates them.

I saw a video of Chechen soldiers in Syria and they looked a lot whiter than Syrians.

>but what about the Google Images thing with the blonde-haired Chechens?

Attached: дляпиндосов.jpg (1763x865, 297K)

Grozny, capital of the white ethnostate

Attached: F06FA54A-D097-4F3E-B6DB-A2889A4793B7.jpg (652x355, 144K)

Fuck off Ahmed.

>t. mutt

Ironic representing a nation where minorities are slowly swallowing up the Caucasoid populace and still calling someone a cuck. I hate most Chechens but at least they have a code of honour, which the overwhelming majority of Westerners don't. Chechens might be brainwashed idiots but they can fulfill the most basic roles of their gender, be able to defend and sustain themselves and their family for men and be a housewife for women. Meanwhile, I can spit on your mother and you won't even raise your hand, or it will be a pathetic attempt at self-defence.

don't know didn't talk to them. But in Austria they were looking like Gypsies. Dark haired mstly.

Do you still use Strabo's maps for navigation? Go pass out on vodka you Russian subhuman.

Shitskins have no sense of honor, even remotely. Your whole post reminds me of ghetto niggers talking about "respect". It's just peacocking.

Don't pretend to be human.

You want a history lesson?

Crusaders didn't all just kill and beat up the Muslims, they lived with them and the Muslims taught them Islam and pre-arabic religion, so when they came home the Catholics went after them for being apostates and then they formed secret socieites based heavily on Islam and Judaism which they preferred because Catholicism preached against the wealthy and Kings could take wealth willy-nilly and were unpredictable which meant that nothing in society was predictable.

Satanic leftism which makes everybody want to be a traditionalist reactionary is nothing but elites putting poison in there intentionally because leftism made too much sense and people were getting too smart without the satanic reversal of nature and free money for members being a part of it.

White
Muslim

Choose 1

>This bait
>50+ replies
yikes

No, they are one of the biggest cucks on earthm submitted to Moscow, submitted to Islam, lost their own culture, poorest state in Russia and people fled to other countries around the globe to escape chechnya. Can't wait for a 3rd Chechen war so even more roaches get exterminated this time

Attached: giphy (2).gif (500x175, 588K)

>muslim
>white
haha good try juden