FACEBOOK SUBMITTING DATA OF "HATE SPEECH" SUSPECTS TO COURTS

>EXCLUSIVE-In a world first, Facebook to give data on hate speech suspects to French courts
>* Follows Macron-Zuckerberg meetings
>* France seeks to take lead role in regulating tech groups
>* Hate speech now at "same level as terrorism" - lawyer (Adds comment, background)
>LINK: archive.is/MpCuw

Essentially, shitty little anonymous people can build a dossier on you based on their retarded little opinions of how hate speech exists and it's literally the Holocaust..... and submit YOUR NAME and YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION to a court of law. This will place YOU on court record. Permanently. Because somebody didn't like something you said.

Attached: FacebookSubmittingDataToCOURTS.png (2430x1948, 498K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fort-russ.com/2019/06/russian-defense-ministry-unveils-new-s-500-generation-systems/
youtube.com/watch?v=5Kj2_OuBD1U
youtube.com/watch?v=JOP6gT--3Ek
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A strange game, the only winning move is not to play.

>A strange game, the only winning move is not to play.
Actually these big tech companies are so retarded they don't realize that by playing this Globalist game all the top executives will be executed for their crimes.

>all the top executives will be executed for their crimes
I want to believe. Some heads must decorate the walls of Jerusalem. Sadly, they will probably get away with it.

No you don't want to believe. Israelis only show their flags when they're the most scared. You're gonna be killed by united mulims soon and the US will sit back and let it happen.

I would rather be bombarded with fake shit than be told by a fucking kike government what is "true"

They tried and failed. We have the Samson Option now. If I go down into the abyss, I will take the filthy goatfuckers with me.

You don't have the Samson Option. If Israel was strong they wouldn't need to tell everyone how strong they were. Israel is weak and your military is full of cowards. That's why you'll all be killed soon. Kek.

I think submitting personal information to courts based on "we think they have committed hate speech" might be the last fucking straw. Facebook is not the police. Hate speech (in America, anyway) is technically protected by the First Amendment, even though there is no such thing as hate speech. These are social media platforms just arbitrarily defining a nebulous term, accusing people of nebulous "crimes," and turning their personal information over to a COURT OF LAW? I don't see how our lawmakers could stand for that.

>If USA was strong they wouldn't need to tell everyone how strong they were
Explains Trumps tweets perfectly.

Replace Israel with America and it'll be correct, kek.

Different countries, different laws. And France especially has retarded laws about races. Equality, liberty and shit.

But isn't Facebook an American company?

Facebook cooperating with FOREIGN GOVERNMENTS is a huge issue. Zuckerberg unironically will probably get the death penalty for using Facebook as an Israeli surveillance operation.

K. Americans will be watching the livestream whe Israelis start getting slaughtered by the muslim forces.

You will die for Israel, goyim.

No actually you will die and the entire Israeli military will die and then the arabs get their land back. Sorry kike but Zionists are the true goyim.

The arabs' land is called the Arabian peninsula. Everything else is not theirs.

>Facebook to give data on hate speech suspects to French courts
>nobody uses faceberg

Attached: stock-photos1.jpg (900x900, 44K)

It's happening in France.

No actually Israel is completely illegitimate and will be removed before summer is over. Can't wait to see Bibi drag Israel into a war thinking the US will support and then the entire IDF gets slaughtered. That's your futurer.

You do not get to decide what country is legitimate, goatfucker.

>Zuckerberg unironically will probably get the death penalty
no he wont you delusional faggot
is this moarpheus? just kys for being so retarded

M8 you're fighting Israel's wars wether you like it or not.

Calm down Goyim. Zionists have no authority anymore. Bibi is America's bitch and when America tells Bibi the bitch to go to war alone he will listen like the dog he is.

>the only winning move is not to play.
actually the only winning move is to kill every jew on this planet

I will support Jerusalem if heads of Google and apple CEO's adorn your walls.

Neither do you, пидapac.

Supreme Court already ruled that "Hate Speech = Free Speech". All this will serve to do is make Facebook look like the CIA and nobody wants to be a nigger.

Attached: 1547069823719.jpg (242x220, 21K)

How?
Facebook is incorporated in foreign lands, why should they obey US law?
All the tech giants are in Ireland

So? Facebook is an American company. They're just going to smile and hand French courts data because "muh hate speech"? These people are going so far as to label discussing immigration status as "hate speech."

Why does it matter that this is happening in France? It shouldn't be happening ANYWHERE. This is an American company, and this establishes company policy precedent to hand their little arbitrarily determined "hate speech" dossiers over to any court of law anywhere in the world.

so in the david and goliath story you guys are now goliath?

And the Russkie exposes himself.

Would be awesome if we were.

i can't believe any white person is still on faceberg.

The Jews are the Gardeners, left by God to watch over the Garden(humanity).
But instead, they grew corrupt, began to enjoy the "comfort" of human women, and were brought down to the basic animalistic features we see today.
Jews are the fallen angels, and the day of judgement draws nearer, hence their panic.

somebody needs to remind people that it was soviet union who came up with the concept of hate speech and suggested it can be used to silence political opponents

>muh sampson option
>we so strong
>no we are weak goy
make up your mind. im sure god will get your back when you start a war with the entire region

Nobody cares about your Samson Option. Launch away nigger. Pathetic vile worthless creature.

Weakness and strength are relative terms. The ability to BTFO moronic goatfuckers does not make us able to BTFO a superpower.

This is happening in Europe tardo

Don't say retarded shit on Facebook then you mongoloids

so you wouldnt need any help from the united states right? you got those goatfuckers on lock right? do it tomorrow we are all sick of waiting.

I just read that Russia unveiled the S-500. They did ban the Rothschild’s from the country a while back. Syrians, Iranians are Russia’s friends. How’s greater Israel coming along?
fort-russ.com/2019/06/russian-defense-ministry-unveils-new-s-500-generation-systems/

If you understood what I said, you exposed yourself as well. I was testing you.

Imagine being this inbred and neurotic. lol

Attached: weaponizedautism.png (2026x1282, 1.36M)

Opposing Zionism is a hate crime. Know your place, goyim.
youtube.com/watch?v=5Kj2_OuBD1U
youtube.com/watch?v=JOP6gT--3Ek

Attached: macron_goymuppet_(((mason))).webm (640x360, 1.64M)

Aren't frenchies doing yellow vest shit still? Why haven't they burned down Macron's villa yet?

>knowing Cyrillic letters exist automatically makes you Russian
Has the amerimutt education begun to take hold on you boy?

Against faggotstinians, we just need the world to stop paying attention. Against Iran, get over here and die for Israel, goy.

Autismals are useful for routine tasks normal people find tedious. You should know.

>All These Advocates of ((Free Speech))

((Free speech)) is just a feigned form of approved oppression orchestrated by the Ruling Class to retain their power without question and giving them free reign to express their horrid thoughts without penalty or objection. It is just another platform of persecution, a false right that should only be reserved for those worthy of wielding such power, which should not involve the Common Man.

Every time I see a ((Free Speech)) advocate, I see the deluded alternate living form of a "Firearms" supporter. A Privileged Class with the delusional belief that they have the claim to retain its hazardous dominion, which they have the audacity to call their "God-given Rights" or that it is "Natural." I have no interest in this debate. This interaction should not even be broadcasted.

((Free Speech)) has no place in modern society. When nations were organized, it wrote a fairly radical Constitution with a radical Bill of Rights, giving a radical amount of individual freedom to the common masses. There is too much personal freedom. The common masses will abuse it. And when personal freedom is being abused, the State, free of human corruption, must move to limit it.

not enough outcry yet, i'm thinking a few thousand racists must die first before this picks up traction.
your sacrifice will not be in vain.

>iran is a super power
yea you are on your own get. stop picking fights you can fight on your own coward.

Facebook isn't the government you fucking leaf.

>t. triggered jew
sad!

Attached: 1524696851505.jpg (689x520, 48K)

is this a pasta

Attached: 1547501736582.jpg (600x699, 36K)

We never picked a fight with Iran.

The mere fact that your gay flag exists is enough of an insult to most of the civilized world.

Attached: 1544584605848s.jpg (187x250, 4K)

>boy
u saying wat u son of basterd bich?

Attached: obama.jpg (2000x1333, 277K)

Bump

All this outcry of jews. which is right, but you guys forget and always seem to forget out this little world wide cult that's doing their grunt work called the freemasons. No one ever thinks about them or suspects them of anything. So while you're obsessed with jews, it's actually good goy satanic filth doing all these moves to change society and march towards the end times.
so it's like this Jews at top of the pyramid, then it's like jesuit/illuminati/freemasonry and even catholicism nowadays that's helping Satan acheive his goals on this earth.

>muh death penatly
>muh false flag
>muh bibi
only jews say bibi moarpenis you fat jewish schizo.
how many times do you ban evade per day?

Attached: 1550449905882.png (2048x2048, 1.01M)

Nobody gives a shit if it's American company. If it wants to operate in France it has to obey French laws.

>using kikebook

What? History literally proves otherwise. BB is trying to get the rest of the world to fight YOUR enemy, because the chosen people are too weak and retarded to do it themselves.

I hope you enjoy the 350bn our leaders sent you this year so far. Maybe you can afford more bullets to kneecap Palestinian children with

Pure coincidence.

Attached: the_eternal_boomer.jpg (465x406, 29K)

A lot of what I’m reading in this thread has more to do with Israel not some much about individual jews. These clandestine groups precious little apartheid NWO head office location.

Why is Europe such a dystopian shithole?

Good goy, ignore the truth. freemasons aren't doing anything but getting together and hanging out and drinking. yes, good goy. Don't think otherwise.

>anti-zionism = antisemitism
Jesus...I didn't think it was this far gone. France is completely lost to the void of the nose...

Attached: 1525923102882.jpg (958x1214, 409K)

zucker punch!

hurl a few at turkey on your way out
thx bae

They do obey French laws. Just like they do all over the world. When somebody shoots up a mall or some other terrorist horse shit Facebook will hand over that person's information to law enforcement.

"Hi we made a list of people who use naughty words and we think this is hate speech. Here you go" is operating WELL out of the bounds of cooperating with the law. And anybody who thinks this will "only happen in France" is a fucking fool. Facebook is functioning as a surveillance arm of the state when they do things like this. This absolutely cannot be allowed to stand.

Here is deleted post. Deleted because I wanted to previous (((Mason))) image.

Attached: SS.jpg (396x239, 41K)

Wow. They are truly scared if they're taking it this far.

We're close enough. Why do you think we have (((hate crimes)))?

Attached: moloch_whoa.jpg (177x250, 7K)

Attached: 911ring.jpg'.jpg (500x622, 85K)

Hail Mary play of thee French Elite trying desperately to maintain power.

>Looking at Facebook content is the weakened, far-fetched, last stand of a corrupt system that has consolidated power over hundreds of years.

Attached: i.jpg (640x1136, 103K)

Doesn't the Samson option threaten the whole world including all the neutral countries. Its basically a threat and its what the media claims Iran and NK is threatening to do.

Oh my dick is so hard thinking about the gloom stream for that habbening!

Stfu Moshe

> retard countries doing retarded things
> companies complying so retard govt. doesn't bankrupt them with fines
> people of said countries supporting this retardation and allowing it to happen
> blame company
Yeah no.

Retards will never understand what this means

Now tell me the meaning...
You can't.

if you still use facebook at this time, you deserve it.

isnt your state the size of new jersey?

Neither do you faggot.

Hitler did nothing wrong

>this will place you on court record

Yeah, but it's France and they are irrelevant to the rest of the world. So who the fuck cares?

They show their flags as a last ditch effort to derail threads they are particularly afraid of. fyi

>Rabbi attempts to illicit more information

Attached: jawohl.jpg (350x498, 44K)

>JIDF conscript can't even meme arrow correctly

Attached: 1481583297809.jpg (640x640, 52K)

That turned into a weekend block party. They aint actually trying to do anything.

>it was soviet union who came up with the concept of hate speech
Specifically the nigger Jews from the Soviet Union you dirty fucking faggot.