How long until based white family man Tucker Carlson names the jew on national television?

How long until based white family man Tucker Carlson names the jew on national television?

Attached: so close.jpg (1221x1207, 245K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2019/05/04/tucker-carlson-populism-america-economic-rot/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8IgekVVqwkk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hopefully never because he'll be shut down that day

He could permanent take the cat out of the bag. A national conversation about the jew is what they fear most.

Attached: 1557720892501.jpg (790x960, 115K)

He probably won't. I think he just ways the things he does to appeal to millennials by trying to sound "woke" or something.

He's too prominent to get shut down without a well coordinated controversy to take him out. All he has to do is name what the jews do and they will name themselves.

Attached: 1555552083495.png (1585x1261, 1.4M)

He's not a fucking retard so never.

Tucker is a globalist shill paid for by the Koch brothers. Fuck him and fuck you.

Attached: 1560341917975.gif (472x343, 54K)

You didn't reply to anyone Ari, try again.

Attached: 1553647074965.png (193x242, 43K)

They'll have hannity throw him under the bus and he'll do it

Conservatives love America and want to improve it.

Liberals hate America and want to replace it.

Attached: IMG_3132.png (1000x500, 50K)

Shut up kike.

Attached: 1546491882700.jpg (734x869, 211K)

His father is apparently a glownigger and in either the FBI/CIA i forgot off the top of my head, probably has huge amounts of blackmail on people. Seeing how anyone in this day and age to the right of Stalin can get fired, I'd say this is more than likely a reality.

Attached: 1544236215880.jpg (997x995, 204K)

Absolute moron.

Last week Tucker had a segment how the Koch brothers actually aren't for American interests. Typical uneducated foreigner.

Attached: IMG_2835.jpg (1280x720, 138K)

Keep being a bitch for a globalist shill

>character assassination
>conjecture
Want to know how I know you're a jew?

Show me one thing he said that's globalist, kike.
I'll wait.

>dailycaller.com/2019/05/04/tucker-carlson-populism-america-economic-rot/
dailycaller.com/2019/05/04/tucker-carlson-populism-america-economic-rot/

Shills BTFO

Tucker is one of, if not the, most ideologically consistent talking heads on TV right now.

Attached: 1560935728973.png (1062x915, 1.37M)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8IgekVVqwkk

Watch this you absolute retard and stop getting your talking points from Don Lemon and Huffington Post.

Holy shit I knew Jews were dumb but you take the cake. You believe absolutely everything on the internet.

Attached: IMG_2990.png (545x530, 275K)

Were you able to play the YT clip? The site apparently is a premium. I was able to watch it without premium access.

Attached: Money.png (836x218, 62K)

goy...

this. It’ll never happen, in fact (((they’ll))) start this narrative against him very soon after his involvement in persuading Trump to call off the attack on Iran.

I have poor service so no, but I'm guessing it's a critique of capitalism? He's the only pundit who puts the people above profit.

Elon is still kicking and he got up to the line and looked over it.

Attached: 1f5.png (610x720, 154K)

One of the very few people that Trump follows on Twitter. And probably the only reason the Iran war hasn't started yet and we have a chance to avoid it.
I am pretty sure that right after Trump himself, they are looking to get him of the air by any means necessary.

Basically he says he is not a populist, he acknowledges that hierarchies exist, and that the Wealthy in this country have forgotten their dues to society.

>(((they're)))

I wonder who he could be referring to.

Attached: angry doomguy.gif (488x519, 415K)

Proof and source please

He is talking about the jews!!! =P

Not until people higher in the food chin name them. Tucker's job (or rather, his duty) is to ease his viewers into accepting the truth of the evils that Judaism presents.

He should run for President

Forgot to switch your flag

They'll name themselves first by saying he's an antisemite even when he doesn't mention them at all (but mentions what they are doing.)

>He's going to expose the jews!
>on a television company owned by jews
me thinks not.

LOL Tucker is (((their))) slave
He'll never name them.