Googler Caught in James O’Keefe Sting: Project Veritas ‘Selectively Edited’ My Words

You pathetic racists are always wrong
>thedailybeast.com/googler-caught-in-james-okeefe-sting-project-veritas-selectively-edited-my-words

Attached: feder.png (450x453, 182K)

Other urls found in this thread:

justice.gov/opa/speech/assistant-attorney-general-makan-delrahim-delivers-remarks-antitrust-new-frontiers
projectveritas.com/brave-insider/
thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/445091-libel-suit-against-project-veritas-thrown-out
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

damage control

This. Also big media is covering for big tech. This is so evil.

SCHNOZZZ

Attached: 02956D3A-D18C-4E18-907E-C97FF2500F35.jpg (1080x1440, 578K)

She gave context and went into detail, that's not selectively editing. That rat is scared, she has been caught red handed.

Jews covering for their Jew company that puts jew propaganda at the forefront and silences all dissent. Antitrust is coming soon.

Attached: B9_f0AZCUAINodN.png (710x486, 459K)

>disabled comments on her Medium post
its afraid

Attached: CTzje8zVAAANuVn.jpg (318x322, 21K)

These people are so scared of the masses finding out the truth. That's why they push so much censorship too. They want everyone to feel isolated and as if they are in the minority. but the truth is that the people pushing this shit are the tiniest fraction of. the population.

There's no case for anti-trust. Fite me irl

>There's no case for anti-trust.
That's not what the DOJ says.
justice.gov/opa/speech/assistant-attorney-general-makan-delrahim-delivers-remarks-antitrust-new-frontiers

They got caught.

Lol she's busted wide open.

Fuck off newfag, go back with your cancer to re.ditt

Attached: nopower.jpg (800x450, 122K)

i though big tech and big media were at war?

Yeh govt will cover for them too. They're all whores for shekels.

I read this. Did you? This guy basically telegraphed ways of escaping anti-trust suits.

Attached: 1558740379721.jpg (359x335, 8K)

No you faggot. Big Media and Big Tech work together to push "THE NARRATIVE"

Attached: Evil-Press.jpg (4427x5100, 3.78M)

O'keefe is a pro-muslim liberal

>I read this. Did you? This guy basically telegraphed ways of escaping anti-trust suits.
No actually he detailed how existing antitrust laws are good enough to tackle the monopolies in big tech today.

This. There is no missing context here. She explicitly stated that they were out to manipulate election results (prevent another "Donald Trump" situation) by enforcing their own idea of "fairness," which she openly admitted was not what others would consider "fair."

This is electioneering, plainly and simply. She wasn't imprecise, and the clip didn't lack context. They're busted.

Attached: Bokros-Lajos-blogstar.jpg (700x466, 41K)

>articles by big media savaging big tech is evidence they are colluding.

Attached: 700.jpg (200x313, 10K)

if you're on the inside of tech, you need to add fuel to the fire right now. Google needs to break down under the pressure. GO HERE projectveritas.com/brave-insider/

Wait are you actually trying to pretend like Big media and big tech aren't colluding? Holy shit. You kikes must be terrified of these recent developments. without big tech you have absolutely 0 power left and that terrifies you.

Something big is going to happen to memory hole this. That something is an attack on Iran. Just watch.

You're clearly not thinking like a Jew.
>Tel Aviv,Israel ~ Tuesday, June 11, 2019

>That something is an attack on Iran.
and then Israel goes to war alone and Israelis get slaughtered.

Are you trying to pretend like the content of his speech changes because of where. he said it? You're not very smart. He outlined exactly how the DOJ is gonna handle big tech and soon you zionist retards will be totally powerless.

>I was selectively edited
Dont they always claim this and aren't the alway BTFOed when the raw footage shows they were not?

>selectively edited.
You mean like you do with literally everyone on the right literally Every time you quote one of them?

The content of any speech is tightly-coupled to the audience. To say different...that's your own failure.

Yeah. So he told all you Zionist fucks exactly how he's gonna tear apart your companies and how the DOJ doesn't need new laws because it already has the tools necessary. Then once antitrust happens he's gonna charge all your Unit 8200 sayanim.

Have fun.

only for rank and power.
When they have someone legitimate to deal with (the consumer), they instantly set aside their squabbles and go straight back to fucking us up and over.
When they've decided our shit's pushed in enough, they're fine to go back to arguing over who gets more lobby dollars.

I came.

Attached: Never-Forget.jpg (1858x3089, 1.45M)

Kek next they'll claim it's a deep fake. Fucking lying cowards.

Right, so they can start selling and trading assets to avoid the perception of an unnatural monopoly. Have you ever bought or sold a business?

And you actually fucking believe this bitch? Nothing was edited. You can watch the video and see what she says plain as day.

Have you ever directly addressed a topic without moving goalposts or are you so inbred the only thing you know is pilpul? Explain how what the DOJ said means big tech is okay? I'd like to understand how you seem to think that Big Tech isn't feeling threatened right now.

Attached: pilpul.png (1079x554, 216K)

user it can only get so erect.

>Dont they always claim this and aren't the alway BTFOed when the raw footage shows they were not?
Yeah. They did the same thing during the ACORN debacle. The end result? ACORN was investigated, lost all its federal funding, and crashed with no survivors.

leaf

>I'd like to understand how you seem to think that Big Tech isn't feeling threatened right now.
Mostly an affect of your perception. They're feeling very threatened, they're behaving like cornered beasts, they're also not run as normal corporations are run. There's no risk of failure and no fear of the shareholder. This is how they achieved the economy of scale which is now the only useful claim to unnatural monopoly, even that is argued against by the easy availability of large-scale server farms. The planning for how to benefit, yes benefit, from any Anti-trust suit started years ago, and this speech is a blueprint to how it's going to go down, so the plans can be refined.

These are good comebacks. NYT and cable tv can just fuck off with their feigned righteousness.

No actually they want to benefit from REGULATIONS. Breaking up a company is the opposite of benefitting. They want monolithic centralized control and breaking up google would destroy that. You're logic isn't logic and you're a bad shill.

Ashkenazi IQ must mean mental retardation.

>selectively edited
Oh what a cope if I have ever heard. Even during the election when he exposed DNC shenangagins I was still hit with this excuse. It's not an excuse.

thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/445091-libel-suit-against-project-veritas-thrown-out

Goyim, explain to me Venture Capital, then I will explain to you how retarded you really are.

>1 post by this ID
Shill faggotness confirmed. Have a nice rhymes with page

It's funny how the right side of history always has to damage control so hard when challenged

>Goyim
Couldn't even help yourself. Why are kikes like this?

>right side of history
Another cope. For fucks sales are we arguing with time travelers?

>selectively edited

It disgusts me how the left uses this meme phrase to weasel out of literally getting caught on camera with shit.

>"I might LOOK like _____ was fucking that child on tape, but it was in fact selective editing! Deep fake actually!"

Attached: angry doomguy.gif (488x519, 415K)

Attached: 216D0A2C-246E-46B8-96E5-7688B792D251.jpg (1024x1024, 228K)

Attached: 1561428750495.png (532x557, 45K)

let them keep it up, the normies are wise now - it's not a good look for them

Google search pregnate white women

how do you know they not one and the same?

Projection for how the media operates literally all the time selectivity editing shit and spinning narratives. GoodbyeGoogle

Everybody's somebody's goyim, 'user'

>leftist media defending a billion-dollar corporation, GOOGLE of all things
"I've been found out!"

>leftist
This isn't about left vs right. This is about monopolistic zionist corporations against ALL AMERICANS. They want to program EVERYONE.

Attached: dhj.jpg (1256x656, 100K)

Well I heard this is a deep fake hwere they meshed her real video with the fake to create it. Okreep is nothing but a scam artist who gets caught time and time again. That's why only hannity and butthurt news talk to him anymore

First Standard Oil
then Bell
now Google
your time is at an end

Attached: Broly.0.jpg (1200x800, 210K)

When they cry Deepfake, it's because that shit is real.

>Google search pregnate white women
topkek holy fuck

I bet I know how this bitch's department got started in the first place. Remember that fiasco a coupla years back where pictures of blacks would show up if you googled gorilla or chimp or whatever? Google got a shit-ton of heat for that, and I bet some manager's "fix" was to open up a department that handles all of that shit and put some raging SJW in charge of it. She naturally hires a small army of PC police and execs create a bunch of KPIs around their algo devs working with this team to make sure everything's all kosher bosher. basically gives the SJWs de facto free and total rein over content delivery

Attached: cuckle.jpg (1885x537, 185K)

Delivered the remarks from Tel Aviv

Does the content of the remarks change depending on where they're said? Of course not. Stop arguing irrelevant points.

That's a heck of a nose. Or technically a hell of one.

the only white woman pregnant its the same one in all photos, there mustn't be more white woman pregnant in the internet

>Does the content of the remarks change depending on where they're said?
>Of course not.
This simple fault in logic to protect the lie is how we know you're lying.

Show that Israel flag, kike

>we
Why are Jews obsessed with collectivist terms and pretending like they speak for more than themselves on Jow Forums? I think you fundamentally have never understood imageboard and therefore you retarded Zionists don't realize the things you post expose that you're kikes.

Lol "he's a Jew!
Shills are getting desperate.

Sloppy Bob Dobbs, Zog-bot.

it's almost like you retards can't help yourselves. All that Ashkenazi inbreeding.

>if we are a smaller company we won’t have the resources be able to prevent Trump
Fuck off

Why have they assigned so many of you to my dumb shitposting? Does the hypernormalization hit that hard if you don't study?

You're just too stupid to beat them, lmao.

>O'keefe is a pro-muslim liberal
Why would a liberal take down ACORN?

>assigned
Man you kikes really are neurotic. Stop inbreeding.

Just like 9/11 & the missing 2 tril

>Okreep
Name calling? What are you 12?

HERZLGANG HERZLGANG
HERZLGANG HERZLGANG
HERZLGANG HERZLGANG
WHY DO YIDS LOVE HERZL POSTING?
HERZLGANG HERZLGANG
HERZLGANG HERZLGANG
HERZLGANG HERZLGANG
THEY STILL GET TO TALK
HERZLGANG HERZLGANG
HERZLGANG HERZLGANG
ABOUT BEING JEWISH
HERZLGANG HERZLGANG
HERZLGANG HERZLGANG

How can you judge my intelligence when I only posted quote from Jan.

Reposting this? Thought it was already the glowiest glow garbage thread I'd ever seen. Sage in all fields

The guy you're replying to is a kike shill.

Jewgle shill are out in full force today. You're not fooling anyone, kike.

Attached: 000000jewglecunt2.png (2475x1262, 2.82M)

>This. There is no missing context he
The collusion is obvious. It's all about how tech enables (((nationalism))) and (((conspiracy theories))) and other things.
The media is helping tech build the case for censorship.
How stupid would people have to be to now see that?

Attached: 1561492853407.jpg (690x670, 88K)

Yes, but only with each other. They won't take sides against the family

>The media is helping tech build the case for censorship.
They are also so nuts these days they are staging mass shootings to frame internet websites like Jow Forums to try and get them censored. Its so evil.

>tech enables (((nationalism))) and (((conspiracy theories))) and other things.
Enables? They sensor them

Attached: C4FDB351-6839-48BC-9E73-4B12B7725DAF.jpg (900x687, 110K)

Even better. Google American Inventor.

if a jewgle agent says it, it must be true

>Google American Inventor
Google is CIA front company. Inqtel(CIA front) provided seed money for google

Attached: jewgle.png (1420x689, 643K)

Let me guess, certain individuals in power have set up put options and another financial tricks to effectively bet on Google/Alphabets with intent in selling their assets to foreign countries?